Her True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers

"Is it going to hurt, honey?"

Sally laughed. "No darling, I promise, you'll like this a whole lot."

I snickered. "I've heard that promise before."

"Just come over," Sally commanded.

"Ok honey, see you in an hour. Bye."

"Bye."

I took a shower, got dressed, and went over to Sally's. She answered the door wearing a black fabric tube top, a black leather micro-skirt, black stockings, and her black patent leather pumps. I could see her nipples poking through the top, and I suspect she didn't have panties on either. She had a lot of makeup on, way more then I'd ever seen her wearing before. Her lipstick was a bright cherry red. Her fingernails were the same shade of red. She held up a pair of handcuffs in her hands.

"Put your wrists together," Sally commanded.

I put my wrists up in front of me, and Sally locked the handcuffs on. "Let's go," she said, as she pulled the front door shut and headed to her car. We got in the car, and we left. I had time to wonder what she was up to as we drove into downtown. We parked in an almost deserted office parking garage. Sally got out, and I followed her. I was glad they're weren't too many people walking around; the handcuffs were obvious. We walked a couple of blocks, and went into a nude bar. The doorman grinned at me when he saw the handcuffs on my wrists. I'd been to nude bars before, but I'd never been to this one, the Flamingo lounge. We went down the stairs into the bar. It was darkly lit.

"Sit here," Sally commanded.

I sat on a barstool. Sally unlocked one of my wrists, pulled my arms behind my back, and locked the handcuffs. She walked over to the front of the bar. My eyes were adjusting, and I saw I was the only man in the bar. The bartender was a nice looking older woman in a bikini, and there were four young ladies sitting at a corner of the bar. Sally sat and talked with the ladies for a while before she came back and sat a couple of stools away. I didn't have long to wonder why. Two of the ladies came over and sat on the stools next to me. The bartender brought them each a large drink. She looked at me, and asked, "What'll ya have?"

I didn't have a chance to answer. Sally said, "A Coors light, and a straw. I'll have what they're having." The ladies giggled and the bartender brought back a can of Coors light, with a straw for me, and a large drink for Sally. After she put the drinks down, she pulled up her top, and showed me her nice full breasts. They were as large as grapefruit, with huge nipples. She twisted her body, and made them sway from side to side. "You like 'em?" she asked.

"Yes, they're very nice," I answered. The lady on my right reached over, and grabbed my cock. "Yeah Alice, he likes them. Put 'em away."

Alice ignored her and looked right at me. "Would you like to fondle them?"

I didn't know what to say. Of course I wanted to fondle and squeeze them. I didn't know whether Alice was teasing me or she didn't know I was handcuffed. Sally answered for me. "No, not right now."

Alice looked over at Sally, then looked back at me. "Suit yourself," she said as she put her top back on and went back to the cash register. The lady on my right broke the ice. "Hi, I'm Laurel, and my friend's Angel. Sally here tells us that you've been a bad boy, and she wants us to punish you. That right?"

I took a sip of my beer before I answered. "Yes, that's right."

Laurel and Angel unbuttoned my shirt. They pulled down their tops, and rubbed their breasts on my arms while they rubbed their hands on my back and chest. Angel asked, "What'd you do, cheat on her?"

What they were doing felt so good it was a while before I could answer. "No, I didn't cheat on her."

Laurel and Angel stopped what they were doing. Laurel asked, "Then what'd you do? Now I'm curious."

I wasn't sure how to answer them. Should I just come out and say my girlfriend Sally was a sadist? Sally sat there sipping on her drink. "My girlfriend Sally enjoys watching me suffer like this. She knows I'd want to fondle you both, so she brings me here, but handcuffs me so I can't."

Laurel turned to Sally. "That's pretty kinky. Hey, we can go in the back, and you can watch us better."

Sally turned to her. "What a nice idea! Let's go in the back, then."

The ladies picked up their drinks and got up. I got up, and followed them into the back room. There were five semi-private areas for more private dancing than out front, and a shower that didn't seem to be used all that much. I was surprised when Laurel opened a door, and we went into an office. There was a desk, with a sofa in front of it. There were some decorative wooden posts over and behind the sofa, out from the wall. Sally unlocked the handcuffs, threaded it behind one of the posts, and locked it. I sat down on the sofa, my arms locked over my head. She went behind the desk and sat down.

Laurel looked at me and said, "We can be more comfortable in here." She locked the door, unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My cock leapt up, free. Angel giggled, and she and Laurel took off their outfits. Both of them had shaved pussies and they looked like they were maybe twenty. Laurel had nice round orange sized breasts, but tiny nipples. Angel had firm torpedo shaped breasts that didn't droop. Her nipples were average, although her areolas were as large as my palm. They sat next to me on the sofa and went back to rubbing their breasts and hands against me. I could tell Sally was playing with herself, even though I couldn't see her hands behind the desk. My cock got some attention, although not much. Laurel and Angel kissed and fondled each other while they were fondling me. I'd lost myself in the sensations, until they stopped. Laurel and Angel were sitting back on the sofa. They'd lit a cigarette.

Laurel broke the silence. "So Sally, do you like the show?"

Sally grinned. "Yes, very much so. I've made a big puddle in this chair."

The women laughed. Laurel asked Sally, "Do you mind if we kiss him?"

Sally answered, "No. Do whatever you want to him."

"Thanks." Laurel took a puff of her cigarette. "I'm pretty horny now, and I'd like him to lick my pussy."

"Me too," Angel chimed in.

They finished their cigarettes. Laurel climbed up on the sofa, while Angel helped her balance. Laurel dropped her pussy on my face, and I started licking. Her juices were a little sweet. I heard Laurel moan a lot, although I'm not sure she had an orgasm. Angel climbed up, while Laurel helped her balance. Angel dropped her pussy on my face. Her juices were distinctive, and I suspected that Angel was Italian. I don't think Angel had any orgasms either.

They smoked another cigarette, then kissed me and each other. It wasn't that much fun kissing them, they smelled of cigarette smoke. I would have never guessed this would happen, but I was getting bored with Laurel and Angel. Since I couldn't do anything, I lost interest. My arms were stiffer than my cock. I think they sensed this, because they stopped what they were doing, smoked another cigarette, and left. Sally got up and unlocked the handcuffs. I got dressed, then she locked my wrists behind my back again.

We went back to the bar, and Sally and the ladies left me sitting alone sipping on my beer. There were several guys in the bar now, and one of the other ladies was dancing onstage. Sally went around to talk to the guys, and it dawned on me that she was pretending to be one of the dancers. She sat with a couple of the guys who bought her drinks, and even danced on stage when it was her turn. She was pretty good; she didn't look bored while she was dancing. One guy took her in the back; they were gone about forty-five minutes. I guess I was tired; I didn't even care what she did.

Some time later Sally came over and sat next to me. She grabbed my arm and asked, "Hello stranger, buy me a drink?"

"Are you having fun, Sally?"

"You bet, darling. I had no idea dancing naked in front of a bunch of men could be so much fun. I wish I were a few years younger; I'd work here on the weekends. I took a guy in the back and he paid me $200 to whip him across his ass with his belt. How about you? Don't you like being here with all these naked women?"

I wouldn't have believed that I'd be bored in a nude bar, but I was. "I guess I'm just tired, but no, I want to go home."

"Darling, I'm sorry. Have we been ignoring you for too long? Would you like me to take off the handcuffs and you can take one of the girls in the back."

The offer tempted me, but I decided that I didn't want to spend the money. "Thanks, but no, can we just go home?"

Sally unlocked the handcuffs, and pulled them through a loop on her skirt. "I'm sorry darling, but I agreed to work until eight."

I rubbed my wrists and stretched my arms. I could either hang around for another couple of hours, or I could catch a cab back to Sally's to pick up my car. "That's ok. I'll just catch a cab." We hugged, and I left.

I hadn't called Sally since; she hasn't called either. We never really broke up. We just drifted apart. I wonder if she's happy with her new life. I miss our walks.

chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers
12