Her Turn

Story Info
She gets to experiment with her domme fantasy.
4.5k words
4.58
44.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

The room was aglow with candles, lightly scenting the air with an exotic fragrance. Steve and Nicole stood at the foot of the bed, passionately kissing and fondling each other’s sensuous curves and bulges. He held her face in his hands as he deeply kissed her while she unbuttoned his shirt. Then she and pushed the shirt off his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Nicole ran her hands up and down his arms, caressing his face, her fingers played in his hair. The faint smell of Steve’s cologne mixed with his own scent was so provocative. Steve helped her take off her dress, pulling it up over her head and nuzzled his face in Nicole’s neck, nibbling her ear lobes, kissing and biting her throat. She reached behind her, under the bedspread, and brought out two lengths of cotton rope. Each rope had a loop on one end and a leather wrist cuff on the other end.

Nicole looked intently into her lover’s eyes. “Tonight you must do as I say or else there will be consequences. Trust me, obey me, and you’ll enjoy as much pleasure as I will,” She softly said as she kissed his cheek and reached for his right wrist. Steve pulled back to look down into her eyes. He felt unsure of what she truly meant, not completely comfortable with this submissive role “Come on now, Steve.” She stared at him, her head tilted slightly, an I-dare-you-to-deny-me look on her face.

“I didn’t realize you were serious about it. I wasn’t expecting this.” He tried to kiss her but she turned her head away.

“That’s the point, you weren’t supposed to be expecting anything. It wouldn’t be any good if you had time to ‘prepare’ yourself for what may come. No more talk,” Nicole reached down and grabbed his right hand, slipping the leather cuff around his wrist.

“All right. But you have stop if I say so,” he conceded with a stipulation.

“Don’t be such a wimp. You know you want this. You even described specific things you wanted to happen. There’s no turning back, baby. You’ve got your safe word, if you really feel you must use it, then you can trust that I’ll stop if I hear you even whisper it,” she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. They had spoken of this fantasy several times over the last few weeks. She’d decided she was through with talking and wanted to act it out, now. The only way to start was to catch him off guard. Her heart was racing as she saw the look of uncertainty in Steve’s eyes. But she had worked up the nerve, had it all planned out, and was psyched up to play her part in their fantasy. Tonight was the night to fulfill what Steve had agreed he’d like to try.

Nicole moved out from between his body and the footboard to slip the loop of the rope over the bedpost to his right, then captured his left wrist and secured it to the other bedpost. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered close to his ear, “I’ll be right back. Just relax and think sexy thoughts.” She dragged her nails down his spine then pinched his ass and left the room. A few moments later she came in carrying a tall glass of ice water and a velvet bag and set them on the nightstand. She opened the bag and pulled out a few items, laying them neatly on the bed by the pillows.

Steve’s eyes roamed Nicole’s sensuous body. Her pale, full breasts were barely contained in her peach-colored bra. The silky, matching panties hugged her round ass. The black, thigh-high stockings, and black, high-heeled sandals made her legs look long. He could feel a stirring in his groin as he pondered their roles reversed, and what he’d like to do with her. Right at that moment he wished he could tie her up and bury his face in her pussy.

Nicole looked up and smiled, pushing her long, dark hair back away from her face. “You’d like to touch, wouldn’t you?” she asked as she caressed her tits, pushing them together for deeper cleavage. “We’ll see if you earn the right to do so. Your binds allow you a small amount of freedom but you will keep still; anything I allow you to do will only be with my permission. Oh, and one last thing darling,” she stepped close to him and held his chin to make him look directly into her eyes, “you may only refer to me as Mistress, or Mistress Nicole. Do you understand?” Her face was completely neutral as she tried to remain calm. Her heart was racing as she could not wait to get started. She knew Steve thought she was only playing a little game. But if things went well, there might be many more nights such as this in the future!

Steve cleared his throat and smiled down at her, “Yes, I do, Mistress.” He almost laughed thinking how cute she appeared, trying to look so tough. He wondered how bad things could get; she didn’t have a mean bone, let alone a dominant trait, in her body.

Nicole climbed up on the end of the bed, onto her knees, face to face with him and leaned over to kiss him. Her tongue darted over his lips, then into his mouth. They explored each other’s mouths for a few moments. Steve instinctively brought his hands up to touch her but was chagrined at the feel of the restraints. Her hands moved up and down his muscular shoulders and arms, and the thought of controlling his strength thrilled her. Nicole then teased his nipples, flicking each nipple, rolling the tips of her fingers on his taut, tiny pebbles. She pulled her mouth away from his lips and kissed his cheek. She kissed and bit his throat then moved up to his ear, sucking on the lobe.

“Mmmmm let’s have some fun, shall we?” she whispered and softly giggled. He moved his head to the side and tried to kiss her but she pushed his face away. “Oh, now you have just disobeyed me. Did you hear me say that you could try to kiss me.” Her eyes sparkled with excitement and Steve frowned and looked down. “Well, did you here me give you permission?” she raised her voice and pulled his face up.

“No, Nikki” he answered and was rewarded with a slap on his cheek. His eyes widened and his face reddened in anger.

“No…who?” she smiled sweetly at him, her eyebrows raised in question.

“No,Mistress” he forced from his throat. “Really,Mistress, I don’t think this is going to work.”

Nicole grabbed his jaw and put her face up close to his. “I didn’t ask you to think, slave. Yes, that’s right, you’re my slave. You’re myslut if that’s how I want to think of you. Don’t you take that tone of voice with me, either. You just stand there and look handsome and let me handle everything. See, you don’t even have to do anything! All you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. Now shut up and behave. But let me advise you I have no aversion to disciplining you when necessary. In fact, the very thought of it makes me so hot and wet!” She laughed and caressed the cheek she’d just slapped.

Nicole leaned down to suck and bite his nipples and reached to release his belt and opened his pants. His stomach constricted as her hand brushed against his penis, which was beginning to harden. She climbed off the bed and squatted behind him to pull his pants, shorts, and socks off. While she was low she reached up and grabbed his ass, a hand on each cheek and squeezed, digging her nails in. At the bite of her nails he pulled his butt in, jerking his hips forward. Nicole slapped his buttock hard, “Your ass, your whole body, is mine and you will not pull away from me!”

Then he felt her fingertips lightly tracing the crease between his ass cheek and thigh, from his hip in toward his anus. Steve concentrated on standing still as this sensation stirred the early stages of an erection. He could feel the blood swelling his member, engorging it, making it throb. The tip of his penis rubbed along the footboard and he strained to remain still as her fingers teased his anus and balls. She kissed his tight buttocks, licking and biting each cheek and reached between his legs to caress his growing shaft. Standing up she hugged him from behind and caressed his nipples with her fingers. She pressed herself against his back, the lace of her bra felt slightly scratchy on his skin. Nicole wrapped her right leg around his right leg as she rubbed her groin against him. She loved the feel of her body pressed against the length of his. He groaned as she pinched his nipples hard, pulling on them.

Suddenly she was gone and he made the mistake of turning to look behind him. He was treated to a sharp, hot sting on the back of his thigh and jerked his leg up. Nicole stood to his side and out of the corner of his eye he saw that she had his belt folded in half, in her hand. “What do you think you’re doing with that?!” his voice was harsh, his eyes betrayed his indignation. He grunted when he felt another sting on his ass as she slapped the belt across it, twice. He was shocked and a little irritated, not expecting things to go this far.

“You don’t seem to be able to follow instructions. But you’ll learn, my slave.” Her voice was hard. She whipped his ass with the belt a half dozen times causing his eyes to water. He swallowed hard as he realized she was serious, not just playing a game. In his anger he thought that if she were going to play for real, he would endure it; he would not give her the satisfaction of pushing his buttons. So, for the time being he decided to resign himself and obey her wishes. Steve turned his head forward and looked straight ahead, standing perfectly still. But he could not help wonder how far his “mistress” was willing to go, and how much he was really willing to take.

His ass burned with wide, red stripes. The warmth wrapped around to his groin like caressing fingers, tingling and tantalizing. What really surprised and frustrated him was his body’s betrayal. He was suddenly aware that his cock had throbbed and ached in exquisite anticipation with each swat of the belt. He almost wanted more, just to see if it brought him to a climax. He could barely fathom the idea of pain bringing on an orgasm.

“That’s better, now you’re beginning to understand. You can be such a good slut if you want to!” Nicole tossed the belt on the bed and returned to him, rubbing her body up and down his back and ass, and fondled his balls. She paused and leaned down to kiss the red marks on his cheeks, licking the length of the lines over his curves. She petted his cock and discovered he was dripping with pre-cum. “Oh, my big, strong slut boy seems to have enjoyed that punishment! See, baby? Now you’re getting into it!” she giggled and rapidly stroked his rod until she noticed he was becoming tensed up. She stopped before he came and he groaned and slumped his shoulders.

Nicole could barely contain her excitement! Her breath quickened and her heart was pounding so hard. When she glanced down at her breasts they actually pulsated with each beat of her heart and she grinned happily. The rush of energy she felt from this little exercise was coursing throughout her from head to toe. Her breasts felt so full, as if they were about to burst from her bra. She reached her fingers under her panties and felt giddy at how saturated the crotch was from her lubrication. For a few moments she lingered behind him to regain her composure while admiring his red ass. No matter how badly she wanted to shove his big, thick cock into her throbbing pussy she wanted to play this out and make it last. She still had a few tricks to put him through.

She went around to the side of the bed and paused to remove her bra. Then she turned her back to him as she slowly slid her panties down, bending over to give him a nice view. He could see how wet she was, her slick juice smeared all over her cunt. Her ass was so round and inviting he wondered what it would be like to take her in the ass, how tight that would be! She picked up the glass of water and turned back to him as she drank. The condensation dripped from the glass to her chest, the few drops trickled to her right nipple. He suddenly noticed both her nipples were flushed and erect and realized she was really getting off on doing this. She smiled and helped him take a nice long drink as well.

She set the glass down, climbed up on the bed, and lied down on her back with her head toward him. Looking up at his face she caressed her breasts and teased her pink, hard buds, pinching and pulling. Sharp sensations raced to her pussy and she couldn’t help slowly move her hips up and down. Then she reached down with one hand and began to rub her swollen cunt, her fingers easily sliding along the folds of her luscious vulva. She seductively licked her lips and closed her eyes, moaning as she pleasured herself. Then she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them, licking her own juices. He licked his lips just thinking of the taste of her, the feel of her pussy on his mouth.

Steve pulled on the ropes and lean forward. At his movement she looked up and reached back to pull his cock to her mouth. She licked and nibbled the ridge of his head, barely slipping it just past her lips. Nicole stroked her fingertips up and down his hot, smooth shaft, her touch was feather light. His heart was pounding, his hands were squeezed into fists, pulling on his restraints. He ached to touch her tits, hold her head and fuck her mouth like she deserved. Her taunting made his balls feel deliciously tight. She started to stroke him faster, taking his cock deeper into her mouth. Her teeth scraped along his shaft which she followed with her luscious tongue swirling around his thick rod. He felt his climax beginning to build again.

As soon as Nicole noticed his body tense up and saw the change on his face she pulled away from him. She rolled onto her stomach and slapped his dick. “No, no! Not yet! I want to play a while longer, I want this to last.” She got up on her knees and reached between her legs covering her fingers with her juices and wet her nipples with her sweet moisture. Then she reached up, grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her tits.

“Ahhh…you’ve been pretty good so far, my poor baby. Here, I’ll let you kiss my breasts, suck my nipples, taste my sex. Mmmmmm, you do that so well, my lover! But I know you can do better. Come on, suck me like you mean it!” She urged him on, smashing his face against her huge, round tits. “Oh…yes, that makes me so hot!” He sucked her hard, biting and pulling her hard buds, wishing he could taste more of her. His cock was so painfully hard he wanted to scream if she made him wait much longer.

She gently pulled away and leaned back on the bed, facing him. “I’ve got some toys here. What would you like to do now? Oh wait, watch this.” She reached behind her and grasped a long, thick vibrator, shaped like a real, erect penis. Then slipped it around her vulva, tracing up and down. Nicole turned it on and slid it into her dripping pussy, moving it slowly in and out, her hips finding a rolling rhythm. “Oh, too bad you’re tied up. You could be doing this for me, with your own gorgeous cock.” He watched helplessly as she fucked herself and he found his hips were moving in rhythm, too. His dick was dark purple, straining within its skin, rubbing against the footboard. He looked down and could see glistening pre-cum dripping from the tip of his bulging head.

“Oh, Mistress Nicole, please…please let me cum in you, let me fuck your sweet pussy!” Steve leaned forward, pleading, aching to touch her. “Enough, already! This is agony!”

“My poor slave. This is so difficult for you, isn’t it?” Nicole mocked him. She moved the vibrator in and out faster and faster, sliding it up to brush against her swollen clit now and then. With her other hand she continued to play with her nipples, pinching as hard as she could. The tension was building in her womb, her pussy was so tight. She groaned loudly. “Watch me! I’m going to cum for you! Watch me!” And he cried out with her as she let go. Her hips lifted high off the bed giving him a beautiful view of her sopping wet cunt. He could even smell her erotic scent. She cried out and fucked her pussy as hard as she could. She could not stop groaning; Steve thought the sound of her cries and moans were so beautiful in her ecstasy. As she calmed down she shivered and sighed. He could see tears in her eyes but a wistful smile of contentment on her pretty lips. She pulled the vibrator out and turned it off, resting for a moment, catching her breath. She slowly got up on her knees and brought the vibrator to his mouth.

“Here you go my sweet slut boy, you may taste me. Taste my cum. Lick this big cock clean.” She gently rubbed it across his lips and his face flushed dark red. Sheepishly, he began to lick the vibrator, tasting her on it. Then she pushed it into his mouth and made him suck on it. He felt embarrassed, forced to suck on the life-like phallus. But the act excited him to have that which was just inside her pussy now in his own mouth. He licked every last trace of her off of the thick sex toy.

“That’s all of the show for now. Hey, do you think it’s true that if you cannot see, that your other senses become heightened?” She stepped behind him and pulled a blindfold over his eyes, tightly securing it. Then he felt her fingers sliding down his inner legs to his ankles. She secured his ankles to a bar, forcing his legs to be spread a couple of feet. “Now, my good little slave, you’re in for a treat. I have always wondered what this would feel like, but we’ll try it out on you first, and you can describe it to me, ok?”

“Wait, what are you going to do?” Steve’s voice was slightly strained. “Mistress, you are exhausting me. I can’t go any longer. I’m begging you to let me come now. Please.” He sighed heavily. “Please?”

“Do you want to use your safe word? If you really want to stop just say it. But I think you can handle little more. I promise you your turn is near. You’ve been so good you deserve your just reward.” Nicole ran her hands up and down his back, trying to sooth him, comfort him into lasting a little longer. She eased her fingers up and down the crack between his cheeks, softly pressing on his anus.

He remained silent with his head down. Should he give in? His pride did not want to concede to her by speaking his safe word. He became distracted by her hand massaging his neck and shoulders. Then he flinched as he felt a cold wetness on his anus. “Tell me what you’re doing” his whisper was harsh. He wasn’t sure he wanted to continue. His cock hurt so badly he wondered if it would ever feel normal again. But the stimulation to his anus was creating a new excitement in the pit of his stomach.

“Shhhh. Concentrate on relaxing your ass. You’re going to feel a small pressure. Just remember to keep breathing and try to stay relaxed.” Her fingers manipulated lubricant around and inside his anus. He gasped when she inserted two fingers, sliding in and out a bit. His heart was racing, his rock hard cock was throbbing in anticipation, ready to explode!

“Oh Mistress, please come here and suck me off, I need to come!”

“Soon, my slave boy.”

Steve felt something hard and unyielding press against his asshole and gently push in. Remembering what she’d said he released his breath, concentrating on staying relaxed. As the round tip of the dildo eased past his sphincter he squeezed his eyes shut, as if to exclude the feeling of ultimate intrusion. The tissues were so sensitive but he felt discomfort rather than actual pain. He could feel little spasms inside his ass, like pleasant electric jolts.

Just as he thought she was done and he began to relax she pushed it farther in. He gasped, realizing the dildo must be graduating in size as it was more full, stretching him a bit. Steve tightened his ass. He thought it so ironic that he wanted to shut out the feeling yet wanted her to continue pushing into his ass. He felt her fingers petting his cock, her lips kissing his ass, soothing him into releasing his muscles. Then another push, and Steve couldn’t help taking a sharp gasp, feeling the larger end being shoved into is tight asshole. She pulled back a bit, then pushed in again, slowly beginning to fuck his ass with it. He groaned as it stretched him, filled him, going deeper. Nicole’s fingers teased his cock, driving him mad!

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12