Her Two Favorite Men

Story Info
Ally's uncle becomes more than family.
2.6k words
4.36
92.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally has always had an infatuation for older men, even though she was young when she first realized it, that didn’t stop her. She has a very open relationship with her mother, and she talks to her mom all the time about it. Although what her mom still doesn’t realize, is that one of the men that Ally is somehow infatuated with, is her uncle, her uncle David.

Although Ally’s mom has always tries to steer her more toward men of her own age, Ally is determined to some how get her uncle one way or another into her bed. Ally has a boyfriend, whom she’s been dating for over almost two years, and even though their sexual relationship is totally amazing Ally wants more. Ally wants to bring her uncle into it as well. Ally and Scott have discussed several times about fulfilling fantasies for each other, however the fantasy that Ally has is one that she is afraid to bring up to Scott for she doesn’t know just how he will take to it, and she surely doesn’t want to lose him.

Each and every time Ally and Scott get together sexually Ally fantasizes about having her uncles long, hard, throbbing shaft buried deep in her throat as Scott buries his massive manhood deep inside her aching, and dripping pussy. The feeling that brings over Ally is just indescribable.

After the last time Ally and Scott made love, they lie together in each other’s arms, Ally running her fingers through the hair on Scott’s chest. And all of a sudden Scott could hear Ally sigh.

“What’s the matter Ally?” Scott asks in concern.

“Oh nothing really. Scott there’s something that I want to talk to you about, but I don’t know how.”

“You can talk to me about anything you know that.” “Yeah I know, but I’m afraid to.”

“Why babe?”

“Because I’m afraid that what I want to talk to you about will cause me to lose you.”

“Talk to me baby, Come on Ally you know better than this, we have been through way to much together to ever lose me.”

“Well yeah your right, Scott do you remember all the times we have talked about fulfilling fantasies for each other, and I told you that I would fulfill one of your fantasies pertaining to your having two women at the same time?”

“Yes I remember very well, why? do you have a fantasy baby?”

“Yes Scott I do, and it’s sort of on the same line as yours, only obviously I don’t want two women, I want two men.”

“You want two men? At the same time baby?”

“Yes Scott that’s what I want. And I already know who I want the second man to be, its not like I’m wanting a total stranger, and for that matter you and this guy get along really well every time we get together.” Scott just thinks for a moment, not saying a word. And finally it dawns on him just who Ally is talking about.

“Baby are you talking about your Uncle David?” Ally didn’t answer at first, she wasn’t quite sure just how to interpret the way that came out of Scott’s mouth. Placing his finger on the bottom of Ally’s chin, Scott raises her head to look at him. “Is it him that you are talking about Ally?”

“Yes Scott it is my Uncle David. You see, as you know my dad took off on my mother and I when I was little, and to this day I don’t know if he is dead or alive, but my uncle has always been there for me all through my years of growing up, he’s been more like a dad to me, and for some reason I have secretly become sexually attracted to him. But my mom doesn’t even know this, and I don’t want her to. I want to bring my uncle in and have our little circle, Just you, him, and I. What more could a girl possibly ask for, then to have her two favorite men in her life in more ways then one? You and my uncle are indeed my two favorite men.” Ally, curling up closer to Scott begins to cry. “Oh baby it’s ok don’t cry. Just answer a question for me. How long have you had this fantasy?”

“I don’t really know, but it seems like every time I see David, it becomes more and more pronounced to me. Scott, you aren’t mad at me are you?”

“Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you for having a fantasy baby, even if it does involve your uncle?” Scott replies with a slight chuckle. Baby I only have one more thing to ask. You aren’t going to ask me to do anything freaky are you?”

“Oh god no, Scott I know you don’t play that way, and I wouldn’t ever ask that of you. You don’t have to touch my uncle in any way and he won’t be touching you.”

“Ok honey, if this fantasy is what you want, then it’s what you shall have.”

“Scott, are you sure? I don’t want you to do anything that you aren’t comfortable with. I mean I don’t have to live this fantasy if my honey isn’t alright with it.”

“Yes Ally I am sure. But my question is how are we going to make it happen?”

“Well I have been thinking about that too, and I have come up with the idea of having David come over here to visit with us, and I know there are a few things that I wear that I know he loves, I see it in his face when he looks at me. Just then Ally heard a truck pull up to the house. “Oh could I be so lucky to have who ever is here be my ever so wonderful uncle?” Ally asks with a schoolgirl giggle.

“Well maybe, but you won’t know unless you go and look silly.” Ally kisses Scott, and climbs out of bed and peeks out through the blinds.

“Oh jackpot, it’s my uncle and he’s looking so good today.” Ally grabs her skimpy silk robe off the bottom of the bed, and heads out to greet David at the door. Opening the door, David couldn’t say a word; he is totally taken in by how his pretty little niece has greeted him. Shaking his head, David gets his wits about him.

“Hey girl, is Scott around?”

“Yeah David he is in the bedroom.”

“Oh I am so sorry, maybe I should have called first.”

“Oh heck no, you know your always welcome here. Come on in I will get Scott for you.” David walks in not taking his eyes off Ally as she closes the door behind her.

“So little one, what’s on your agenda today?”

“You and Scott.” Ally replies, smiling her devilish little smile.

“Huh? Say that again.”

“You heard me uncle, you and Scott are on my agenda for today. I am so glad you’re here.”

“How am I on your agenda with Scott today?” Ally slowly walks over toward David, untying her robe as she moves. Standing in front of her uncle, as she looks over at the bedroom door, Ally sees Scott standing there. He nods his head in approval. Ally drops her robe to the floor in front of David. David gasps as his little niece that he has watched grow into a beautiful young woman his now standing completely naked before him. Slowly Ally slides her hands up David’s chest.

“OH I think you know how, I think you’ve known for a while that I have become very attracted to you, and I have a fantasy that Scott has agreed to help me fulfill.”

“Ally we can’t possibly do this, what if your mother finds out?”

“She won’t uncle David I promise.” Ally wraps her arms around David’s neck, pulling him down to her gently. Ally kisses David softly, David moans a bit as he places his hands on her hips, pulling Ally in closer to him. David’s tongue begins to probe at his niece’s lips; Ally’s lips part as David’s tongue slides inside her mouth searching out her tongue. As their tongues meet they begin to dance that forbidden incestual dance. Slowly David’s hands begin to explore Ally’s body, as Ally works her hands inside his shirt. Suddenly David breaks their kiss.

“Wait, wait wait. What about Scott? Ally we can’t possibly do this.”

“What about Scott? I am right here.” Scott walks up standing behind Ally kissing the side of her neck lightly.

“Are you sure you want to allow this Scott?”

“Yes I am sure, Ally love us both, and if she had told me that she wanted to do this with a complete stranger and me, then I would have had to say absolutely not, because its my job to protect her, but she didn’t, she said she wanted this with you and I. I love Ally with all my heart, and if this is what she truly wants then who am I to say no. Go ahead David you can touch her, it’s alright.” Just the thought of touching his niece in ways that he has only dreamt about causes David’s cock to begin to harden, and his breathing to deepen yet become rather rapid as well. Ally could feel David’s mass pressing against her mound through his jeans. Ally slides her hand onto his throbbing cock as David moans louder. “Oh my sweet niece, I have a little secret to confess to you. I have watched you grow from a little baby, into the wonderfully sexy lady that you are now, and I have wanted to do this with you for so long now, however I know you are in love with Scott, so I didn’t ever say anything. I just kept it to myself.”

“Well you don’t have to keep it to yourself anymore, I am right here now, and I have Scott too, I have fantasized about this for a long time, and I am so glad I brought it to Scott’s attention. And I now know that the love Scott has for me is strong enough for him to allow me to enjoy my two favorite men. Now please David, let me help you.” Ally ever so slowly unbuttons and unzips her uncle’s jeans, sliding her hand inside them, encasing his hard, and rigid shaft with her hand. Scott on the other hand has other things in mind; little by little he kisses his way down Ally’s back. Getting down onto his knees, Scott gently spreads Ally’s ass cheeks, allowing his tongue to tickle over her puckered rose bud. Ally shrieks as her ass pushes back toward Scott’s tongue. Scott can now also feel his cock hardening inside his shorts, burying his tongue deep inside Ally’s sweet ass, Scott reaches down and removes his shorts. Taking his shaft into his hand, slowly he begins to stroke it. Ally could feel his muffled moans in her ass.

David reaches down slipping his fingers in between Ally’s legs, running his fingertips over her clean shaven mound, feeling her moistened lips, made David want even more.

“Oh god Ally, Uncle David wants to taste you.” David moans softly. Hearing David say this to Ally, Scott gets up from his knees and lies on the couch on his back.

“Ally come here baby.” Ally walks to Scott, taking her legs Scott positions her over his head. Scott just looks over at David.

“If you want to taste my baby, then do it.”

“MMMM god yes I want to taste her.” Scott slowly enters his tongue back inside Ally’s tight rose bud, and David positions himself on the floor on the side of the couch. Leaning into Ally, David spreads her pussy lips, licking, nibbling, and sucking at her now swollen clit very gently. The feeling of Scott’s tongue buried deep inside her ass, and her uncles mouth attacking her pussy was more than she could bare, although it is just as she has pictured it to be over and over again, Ally begins to grind against her uncles mouth, as she rides Scott’s tongue. Feeling her orgasm growing in the pit of her stomach, both David and Scott knew it wouldn’t be long for their little girl, before they were pushing her over the ultimate edge. Ally’s hips begin to move rapidly and her soft moans grow intensely louder, both Scott and David can feel the areas their tongues are working clamping down around their tongues. Ally lets out with one hell of an erotically loud scream as her body begins to shake, almost in form of convulsion, as she releases all her hot love juices all over David and Scott’s faces. David laps rapidly like a dog in heat at his niece’s hot pussy that is now on fire, they both know Ally isn’t done. Ally climbs off from between them, having them both stand, she has two men that are still extremely hard, and it’s her turn to relieve the both of them.

“Come with me, the both of you.” Ally walks back into the bedroom laying herself out across the bed. David gets on one side of her as Scott gets on the other. “Please get on your knees for me.” Both Scott and David do as Ally asks. Getting on their knees Ally just looks up at the both of them. “When I’m done with the both of you, I want to be covered in your cum, I want so badly to watch my two favorite men masturbate for me.” Both Scott and David take their shafts into their hands and slowly begin to masturbate for Ally. Ally reaches one hand between each of them, and ever so gently begins to give them each that “Special” tickle. Scott knows just what this is like when Ally does this to him; slowly Scott pushes himself downward toward Ally’s finger, as he begins to beg her to fuck his tight little ass. David on the other hand, has never experienced this before, Ally could feel his ass tensing, not readily wanting to allow her access. Scott, looking at David knew of his discomfort.

“David, just relax, trust me when Ally does this it feels soooo freakin good. She will blow your mind if you just relax and allow her to do it.”

“Oh are you sure?” David asks.

“Yes, trust me the first time she ever did this to me, I was the same way you are, but once I relaxed and allowed her access to my ass, OH HELL YESSSSS it was the best thing I ever did.” Hearing that David manages to relax his muscles, and allows his niece to enter inside his ass. David could feel his cock grow instantly harder, as his sphincter muscle gave way, and Ally curled her fingertip and massaged his prostate. Both men let out in screams that can break windows as Ally works her magic on their g-spots, their masturbation becomes more rapid, their breathing becomes sporadic and all at the same time, both Scott and David shoot all their hot cum all over Ally’s breasts, and belly. Ally moans softly as she removes her fingers from them both, and runs her fingers through the thick, creamy, and very warm substances that are now all over her. As both men watch her, Ally brings her fingers to her mouth and licks them off one by one.

To Be Continued.