Her Uncle Joe's Bed

Story Info
His bed is big enough for two.
1k words
3.81
156.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 20 she knew some things about the family that they did not know that she knew. Her mom and dad were off on a renewal of their relationship trip for the next six weeks, so she was staying with her Uncle Joe. Uncle Joe's wife ran off with another person years ago, and he has never remarried. He was 45 years old, and he was still a good looking man, and a body, even a young man would like. Well toned, muscles in the right places, and her favorite, a hairy chest.

A week into the six she would be staying here, she caught her Uncle laying on his bed stroking his cock. She loved cocks, the bigger the better, and her Uncle Joe's was fucking huge. And it so thick around, she did not think any or many women could take it on. She walked in and sat down next to her Uncle's bed.

"Wow!!, Uncle your cock is so fucking huge. Can I touch it?" she asked him.

He did not stop, just smiled and kept stroking his cock.

"Just like any other cock my dear, mmmmmm, feels so good." he told her, moaning when she wrap her hand around it.

"God baby take off your top and let me have a look at those tit's." he groaned.

She unbuttons her top and slowly took it off, cupping a tit, she pinch a nipple as he watched. Leaning closer to him she gave him a nipple to suck on, as her hand stroke his cock faster. She stood and took off the rest of her clothes. He lifted his leg up over her head so she was between his legs.

She reached out and gentle rolled his balls around in her hand. Leaning over him she wraps her tit's around his hard, throbbing cock. He grabs them, and holds her titties, as he moves back and forth between them. His cock head would touch her lips, she would take it into her mouth, and sucks him gently, and lovingly.

"Oh god baby yessssssssss, suck my cock, feels so good." he groaned.

She took him in slowly, he is so thick it takes a little while to do it. He groaned and yelled he was going to cum and then she felt the hot cum hit the back of her mouth. After she swallowed every drop, she moved up his body to rest her pussy on his cock, which was still hard. He took his cock and eased it against her pussy.

"Easy honey, go slow or you will get hurt. Oooooooooo, ya, god that feels so fucking good baby. Its been so long for me." he said softly.

"Oh Uncle Joe, your so big!, oh yes, oh yes, OH MY GOD yesssss!." she gasps, as he rubs his finger hard over her clitous.

He held his niece's hips, as he gentle thrusts up into her. He turns her over under him, and leans down to take her nipple into his mouth. Taking his time, he makes love to her. He rocks his hips into her, making her cry out. She holds on for dear life, as he moves faster, and harder inside her.

"OH yes that is it baby, squeeze my cock, squeeze it harder baby. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! GOD YESSSSSS BABY, FUCK ME,." he said harshly.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING UNCLE JOE, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she yelled.

They lay there breathing hard, and with his cock still inside her. Reaching down he pulled up the covers and put out the light and both fell asleep.

She opened her eyes, then she feels a hard object sliding between her thighs. She reaches down and rubs her hand over the head of his cock.

"Mmm, good sorry baby could not wait for you to wake up, you have been rubbing your ass against my cock for the last 20 minutes or so." he grunted in her ear.

She tilted her body and his cock slid up her ass. Reaching behind her, she grabs hold of his cock and held it as she push her ass hole back onto his cock.

"OH FUCK YES." he groaned.

He pushes, and push till his cock head pop inside, breathing hard, he waited, took a deep breath and thrusted deep. He buried half his cock up her ass hole. Pulling back some and thrusting again and again till he buried his entries cock up her ass. She met each thrust, and then she yelled she was going to cum, he pick up speed and then pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over her back.

The phone rings, she reaches for it.

"Hey mom, yes I am being a good girl for Uncle Joe. Ok Yes he is right here mom." she said giving him the phone.

"Hi, Yes she is being good, she is doing everything I ask her to do......... Hey little brother how is it going? Oh no sex huh, well that sucks, why wont she give you any?" he said, as he watched his niece walk out of his bedroom.

He hurried off the phone and headed for a shower then downstairs to find her sitting breakfast on the table.

It was midnight before he got back home, he found her sound asleep on his bed wearing nothing at all, He picked her up and laid down with her on top, His hands squeezed her titties, and his cock rub against her pussy and ass.

"Come on baby wake up so I can fuck you good, you little slut, my slut baby. Mmmmm, darn cannot wait to slide my hard fucking cock up your tight pussy baby. Have thought of nothing else for the last four hours of driving. Hell I think I will take you with me, so we can fuck any time we want to." he whispers, as his hands play with her waking pussy.

He flips her under him and smiles down at her. Pushing her legs open he enters her pussy in one hard thrust.

"Yes baby hot, and tight pussy. Damn cannot get enough of your pussy, my slut baby." he groaned, slamming her harder.

She lifts her legs making her pussy even tighter, he lose's it and explodes inside her pussy.