Her Uncle's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

Finally, when the looming orgasm grew too large to hold off, she let herself cum. It was a violent climax. She thrashed and twisted on her bed, clenching her teeth to keep from crying out. The peak of her orgasm was so intense that she did finally black out for a few moments.

When she woke up, she was all alone in her bedroom. Sad. Terrified. Violated. And satisfied.

She slipped into the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. She stood under the hot water until it ran cold. When she got out of the shower, she balled up her ruined ballet tights and threw them out. There were plenty of others. One set wouldn't be missed.

She never told anyone about what happened that day, not even her boyfriend Stephen. Although he thought he'd died and gone to heaven about a month later in his car one night. They'd been making love in the backseat for barely five minutes before Samantha pulled her sleek little legs up to her own chest and quietly asked him if he wanted to try putting his cock in her "other hole."

He did. But Stephen was as gentle and patient as always, carefully waiting for Samantha to let him know how and when to move without hurting her. They humped and writhed together like that until she came twice. The first time she came, she didn't even need to touch herself because she was so excited by the repeat experience. She could do that now, make herself cum just from being taken anally.

Stephen quickly exploded in this new and exciting territory of her amazing little body. She was so happy to feel his come streaming inside her that she sobbed quietly - she washisagain in every way.

After that first time, she would ask Stephen for the same treatment now and again. It usually happened when he took her from behind, each of them on their knees. She'd drop her shoulders to the floor, and look back at him to softly ask, "Stephen, could you?"

She didn't need to say anything more. He would pull himself from her clutching, wet, little sex and slowly press through her even smaller olive star. She loved feeling him take her like that and especially loved the feeling of his cum jetting deep inside her ass a few minutes later. He never lasted long in her swaying little rump.

Samantha and her Uncle Eric never really talked about what happened. And he never watched her dance again. In fact, for years he made sure they weren't alone together in a room for more than two minutes.

She thought he didn't care about her anymore. That's what hurt Samantha more than anything else. It wasn't until much later that she realized that it was guilt that kept her Uncle Eric away - guilt and fear that it might happen again. She felt responsible. She blamed herself for goading him into doing what he did. In a way, they'd betrayed each other.

Samantha had learned a hard lesson: some secrets are best kept hidden.

For a long time, ballet made her hurt a little inside because it made her think of her Uncle Eric. She was different afterwards. It colored her. She would dance slowly, sadly, darkly. In frustration, she gave up ballet for a few years and learned martial arts instead.

Years later, she circled back to ballet.

She does them both now - ballet and Kenpo. Beauty and grace twist into power and speed then back again. Combining them helps a lot - it sort of pushes the painoutinstead. It also feels special.

Samantha struggled to explain it after she told the entire story for the first time to Hero; her lover, her friend, her confidant, her everything.

"Together, the dancing and fighting are somethingdifferent. Something pretty and fierce and, yeah, maybe a little crazy."

"Like you, Sammie," Hero observed softly.

She nodded and swallowed hard to fight back tears, "Yeah, crazy... kinda like me."

Hero shook his head, "No love, I meant all three of the things you just said - pretty and fierceanda little crazy."

"Just a little?" she smiled and pressed herself against him.

They cuddled together quietly as something old and dark and angry inside Samantha uncoiled and slithered away.

For her, there was peace now. Sweet peace.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers
12