Her Unknown Past Returns. Ch. 01

Story Info
A dark corner of her past challenges her future.
2.6k words
4.13
48.7k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Chapter One

The sun felt warm on my skin as I sat in the hammock in our back yard, looking around at the small pool and beautiful landscaping. I appreciated the hard work my husband had put into the home we share. He does not make a lot of money, barely enough to pay basic bills, but he spends much of his time and energy taking care of our home and our relationship. He planted a thick, eight foot tall hedge running from the house to the public beach on both sides of our property. This blocked the view from our patio and pool area to the houses on both sides. The privacy was nice, but did allow a direct view of the beach and Pacific Ocean. Yes, I love him and deeply value Gary Walters. He had been raised in a broken home and being the oldest of three boys, he helped his mom support a family at the age of 14 when his father died. Now, although no formal education, he does everything possible for me and our two daughters, age 4 and 7. Our nine year marriage has been difficult, but we have both been very happy.

I am from another background than Gary. My name is Barbara. My dad was a banker that worked his way up the corporate ladder to eventually become a Regional V.P. with an excellent salary and benefits. As the only daughter, he loved to spoil me with clothing, trips and eventually a good private school. My parents passed away within a year of each other and when I entered college I was on my own but financially secure.

A girl friend and I joined together to rent an apartment during college. We were both on the honor roll but also had our share of fun. There were several times we had great parties at our apartment. We also had our share of boyfriends, but both agreed to NEVER have one remain overnight. We remained what all our friends would describe as good-girls.

It was during our senior year we had a party and invited about twenty people, both male and female. We served snacks and only a few basic drinks. My friend and I only had a single drink but both passed out early and woke up naked in our own beds the next morning. Our heads were splitting and the apartment was a mess, very unusual for either of us. Neither of us knew what had happened. She told me she was afraid we had been drugged. The graduation was a few months later, we all went our own way and forgot about that incident.

It was a job offer I had which brought me across the country to San Diego, California. I loved working at an advertising agency. A fellow student had recommended me to a family friend who owned that company and offered me a challenging position. I purchased a small house right on the beach and spent my free time decorating and furnishing it. It was a good time and even gave me the chance to meet Gary. He was doing small construction projects for my next door neighbor and I asked him to work for me. We soon dated and fell in love. The next summer we were married on the beach behind our house.

Time has passed and we build our lives together with our daughters. Gary continued his work and I was promoted to a senior agent at the same company. We were both active in our Assembly of God Church, the local school PTA and a Neighborhood Watch group that was more social than security. I had also been elected to the Better Business Bureau as a junior director.

We hired a wonderful housekeeper, Rosa Martinez that would pick up the girls at day care and at school every day. Gary would take them to school on his way to work. She was a 61 year-old widow from Costa Rica that became a member of our family. With her doing the housekeeping and making sure the children were cared for until Gary or I returned home. We were living the perfect life. That was when the roof fell in on me.

Chapter Two

Returning home early on a Monday afternoon I opened the mailbox and found an unusual envelope. It appeared to be a thick card; however it had no return address or stamp. It only had "BARBARA" printed on it. Fortunately Rosa was picking up the girls so I was alone as I opened it. The large card inside had a picture on the front of me naked on my back, spread out asleep on a bed. Inside the card was another picture of me. I was on me on my knees and elbows on the floor with a man behind me. It was obvious that he was fully in me, having sex. I was stunned.

A business card fell out on to the floor. I picked it up and read the brief note printed on the blank card. It said, "These pictures and many more were taken of you at your apartment during your senior year. If you would like them distributed to your friends, neighbors and co-workers, DO NOT call this phone number at 9 A.M. Wednesday morning. 992-7856."

During the next two days I was going crazy wondering where this came from and who had sent it to me. The party we had in our apartment when my roommate and I had passed out came back to mind. She must have been correct about us being drugged. Perhaps someone slipped us some Roofies or date rape drug, since we had passed out and did not remember anything happening except waking nude in our beds. The most obvious question was why were they appearing now, almost ten years later? Who had them all these years and how did they reappear at this time?

I could not sleep that night or Tuesday, wondering if I should call or not. It seemed I had no choice, I had to call! It seemed weeks passed until Wednesday morning finally arrived. At 8:30 I took my cell phone and left my office, telling my staff I would be back in an hour. Walking to a nearby park I kept checking my watch and then my phone and back to my watch. As the minute hand approached the requested time, I started pressing the buttons.

The phone rang four times, seeming like an hour, when a deep male voice said, "Hello Barbara. Thank you for calling right on time." I immediately yelled, "What in the hell are you doing? Who are you? What do you want?

He very softly replied, "First I want you to shut up! I only want you to speak when you are spoken too. Do you understand that, bitch?" I stammered and only said, "Yes."

"Good," he said. "I want you to know I have 22 pictures of you taken during the wild, sex party."

I yelled, "I never had a sex party..." He said in a louder voice, "I said you are to shut up and ONLY talk when I ask you a question. If you want everyone to see what a slut you were, having sex with three men and a woman then keep talking..."

Sex with three men? No, it couldn't have happened! If it did, I never knew it! And, a woman also? I was so shocked I couldn't say a word.

The man said, "Now I have a few simple things for you to do to keep these pictures private. Do you want to know what to do, or should I start making copies of all the pictures?"

I responded by asking, "What do you want? How can I get them all from you?"

He said, "I want you to consider what we have discussed and then call me again at the same time Friday morning. I hope you understand. I'll tell you how to get the pictures if you are a good girl and do everything I request of you. Think it over. I'll wait for your call." He hung up and I listened to the dial tone until I started crying. This couldn't be happening.

I called my office and told them I wasn't feeling well and was going home. That was certainly the truth. Trying to decide what to do, I went home and soaked in a hot tub. Rosa continued her work and I told her I was taking the day off. Many things crossed my mind as I soaked. Who was this man? I could not recognize the voice. How did he get the pictures? Going over the conversation, I felt he was intelligent and was in control of what I was to do. I could not think of any options. No way could I tell Gary or anyone else what was happening.

I got out of the tub, dried off, put on my red two piece bathing suit and went out to the patio. It was not a bikini, as I considered my bikini days to be in my past, not for a thirty year old, mother of two. The ocean breeze felt good as did the warm Southern California sun. So many things crossed my mind I could not decide what to do, except I knew I did have to call him on Friday. One thing was certain; I would be unable to sleep until I could make that call.

Chapter Three

I came home late on Thursday because of some work I missed on Wednesday. Rosa said Gary had called and should be home in about an hour, as he too was working late. As I started to go check on the girls, Rosa said she had something for me. It was a card she found in our mailbox that had no stamp and was addressed to "BARBARA". I took in and went into the privacy of a bathroom to open it. Yes, it was another card with two pictures of me. The one on the front especially stunned me. I was on my bed naked, legs spread and my roommate was administering oral sex to me. What really bothered me was that I was holding her face in my hands as if pulling her to me. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open appearing to be screaming out my pleasure. The second photo was of me on top of one of my male classmates, obviously riding his erection. Again, my eyes were closed and this time I had a wide smile on my face. The males face was marked out so I couldn't identify him.

There was another card enclosed. Printed on it was, "Barbara had several orgasms with her friends." On the back it said, "Looking forward to future adventures together." I tore them into little pieces and flushed them down the toilet. There was no way I could get them out of my mind.

Finally Friday morning arrived. Again, I left my office with my cell phone and walked across the street to the park. I called at exactly 9 and again it rang four times before he answered with the same strong yet soft voice. "Good morning Barbara. I am pleased that you are being so prompt. Again, I will remind you that you are not to speak unless I specifically as you a question. Do you understand?"

I paused, considering many questions in my mind then said, "Yes."

He responded, "Good." "I know you wonder about many things but all you need to know is that I will keep the pictures private as long as you do everything I tell you to do, exactly as I tell you to do them. And, yes, if everything is done I tell you, I will send you all of the pictures and, take my word for it, I will not keep any copies. There is no reason to believe me; however, I have no reason to lie to you. Do you understand?

For some reason, perhaps the manner in which he spoke, I believed him and said, "Yes."

"I have your first task for you. You are to take off work after lunch," he informed me. Go home and give Rosa the afternoon off. You will call your husband and have him pick up your daughters from school. At two P.M. you will put on your red bathing suit and go sit by your pool. Have your cell phone with you and wait for my call." He hung up and left me with the nerve racking dial tone.

How did he know so much about me and my family? He knew about Rosa, picking up our girls and even Gary's name and work schedule. What else did he know? How could he know about my red bathing suit? Even if I did as he instructed how could he know if I complied as our patio could not be seen from the front or from our neighbors?

I returned to my office and informed my staff I was leaving after lunch and would not be available until Monday. Finishing as much work as possible, I left for home at 12:30 and arrived at home just after one. I told Rosa to take off the afternoon and then called Gary. I told him I was going to rest this afternoon and asked if he would pick up the girls. He said he could rearrange a couple projects and would have them both home about four. All was going well, so far.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and took off my business suit and put on the bathing suit I had worn the other day. I forgot the cell phone as I was fixing myself a tall, Cuba Libre. I went back in the house and brought out the phone and sat in a lawn chair next to the pool. Looking around, there was no way he could see into our back yard. There were no people on the beach or swimmers in the ocean. It was then the phone rang.

"Very good, Barbara, you are on time and you look sexy in that swim suit," he said in his soft voice. I started to ask him how he knew where I was and what I was wearing but remembered his instructions to remain silent if I wanted the pictures given to me. "I know you are alone so it will not be difficult for you to remove your top. Take it off now!"

I looked around and could find no way he could see me. Should I fake it and tell him I took it off? I did not want to take the chance of disobeying. He repeated, "Take off your top right now!" So I unfastened it in back and slid it off of my arms. I sat it on the side table as my 34C breasts were now fully exposed to the wind and sun. My nipples started to become erect.

It seemed several minutes passed with neither of us saying anything. I remained seated, my breasts fully open to the elements. I wanted to ask him many questions but was afraid to speak. Finally, he said, "That is my good little girl. You may now put it back on. Your husband will be home soon." How did he know, or did he simply guess I had done as he asked? He then informed me that he was pleased that I obeyed and he would be in touch with me later. Again that damn dial tone. During this conversation I had not said a word. I would just have to wait for him again.

To be continued...

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers