Her Unknown Past Returns. Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets him for the first time...
2.2k words
4.38
33.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Chapter Four

A week had passed and no more cards or phone calls. I knew he was far from finished with me, so every time the phone rang I nearly jumped out of my skin. I also ran to the mail box to see if any more cards had been placed in it for me. Nothing.

A public delivery man came into our office just before noon on Tuesday. He asked for Ms. Barbara Walters and was directed to my desk. I signed the receipt and accepted the package. It was six inches square with no return address. I sat it beside my desk until I left for lunch. Taking it under my arm, I went to a quiet Mexican Café two blocks from my office. I requested a booth in the back and placed my order after requesting a double Top-Shelf Margarita on the rocks.

I hesitated a few moments knowing it must be from the stranger that was blackmailing me. What would he be sending me, delivering it to my office? He was continuing to demonstrate how much he knew about me, my family and my life. I had to know what he has sent and opened the box.

One the top was another card. This only had one picture of me. I was on my back with my legs wrapped around a mans waist and we were fucking each other passionately. There was no printing, blank on both sides. I tore it up and put the pieces in my purse. There were several small packages, separately wrapped, each with a ribbon and bow. On the top was a sheet of paper with a bold title, "INSTRUCTIONS."

"Item number one: Do not open any of the packages in this box at this time. Place the box in your car and leave them until you receive further instructions."

"Item number two: Inform your office you will be coming to work late Friday morning. I will see that you are back after lunch."

"Item number three: Leave your home at the usual time, keeping all of your actions normal."

"Item number four: You are to drive to 11875 South 5th Street, a nice Holiday Inn Hotel. Go directly to the forth floor and to room # 458, arriving at exactly nine A.M. Take this box and its contents with you. The door will be unlocked. Go in and look for further instructions on the dresser."

"Item number five: Follow the instructions exactly and if you obey me, you will be leaving for your office at eleven. This will be the first step in you obtaining your pictures. Don't fail yourself, or me!"

I drank my Margarita and toyed with my lunch. What would I do; as there was nothing I could do except follow his instructions.

I placed the mysterious box in the trunk of my car, hoping no one would see it until I would take it to the hotel on Friday. Returning to work, I had to stay late to catch up on the work piling up on my desk. It was after eight when I finally arrived home. Rosa had fed Gary and the girls Gallo Pinto, a traditional dish in Costa Rica. She had saved a plate for me and offered to reheat it. However, I was so upset I could not eat anything. I told my husband I was feeling very tired and that I was going to bed.

I tossed all night, imagining what was going to happen Friday.

Chapter five.

Friday morning finally arrived and I was up a full hour early. Searching through my closet, I tried to find the correct items to wear. The stranger had not given me any instructions, so he must have been testing me to see what I would select. I decided to wear a professional business suit. It was certainly not sexy, but conservative and appropriate for a business meeting. It consisted of a charcoal skirt and jacket over a white blouse. I added basic jewelry such as pearl ear rings and a necklace and of course my watch and wedding ring set. I rolled my hair into a tight bun, high off my neck and applied my makeup lightly.

Looking at the dresser clock I could see that I had taken longer than expected. I found an appropriate purse and went to my car. Gary was still asleep as were the girls. I drove away, looking for the hotel where I was to finally meet this stranger.

Parking toward the back to remain unseen, I carried my purse and the box I was given into a back door. An elevator took me to the forth floor and a sign directed me to the correct room. I hesitated, looked at my watch and saw it was three minutes after nine. Entering I was surprised to find this was an elegant suite. In the short entry hall there was another note for me. It said:

"Item number one: Place the box I gave you on the table where you found this note."

"Item number two: Open the red and the blue boxes. Take their contents into the living room. Do that NOW then continue with my instructions."

I opened them and found a delicate, silk blindfold in the red box. It was soft and had a ribbon running from both ends. In the blue box I discovered a soft rubber ball about three inches in diameter that had two leather straps attached on both sides. I took them into the large living room and continued to read the instructions.

"Item number three: Place the ball in your mouth and tie the straps behind your head, NOW!"

It was difficult because of the size, but I finally got it behind my teeth and fully in my mouth. I tied the straps behind my head, having a difficult time breathing.

"Item number four: Place the blind fold on, covering your eyes and tie it tight. You should not be able to see any light. When done, stand where you are and do not move until you are given further instructions."

I covered my eyes with the blindfold and was pleased to find that although it did block out all vision, it was very comfortable. When it was firmly on I stood straight and waited for whatever was going to happen next.

Chapter six.

Time passed slowly. I estimate it was at least ten minutes. I heard the door open and then close behind me. It was then a strong hand grasped my right hand and I felt a cold, leather strap being wrapped on my wrist. He then did the same to my left wrist; they must have been cuffs and were heavy. He pulled me forward several steps and spoke for the first time. "Stand perfectly still. Do not move until I tell you to move."

He quickly and effectively unbuttoned my coat and slid it off my arms. As quickly, he unbuttoned my white blouse and removed it. I was now in my bra and glad I had selected an older, full body one. The stranger then placed my hands together in front of me and I heard a snap as they were locked together. It was only a moment before I heard another click and immediately felt my hands being pulled up and up, until I was standing on my toes.

The stranger then unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt and slid it down over my swaying hips. He pulled my slip with it until he could remove both from under my feet. I was now in only my bra, panties and heels. He walked away for a few minutes, leaving me hanging, silent and blind.

His next touch was on my ankles, also placing leather cuffs on my ankles. His strong hand pulled my right foot out to the side and another "click." What was this? He then grasped my left ankle, cuffed it and pulled it out to my left side, about three feet from my right foot. "Click" I struggled and discovered he had placed some bar to keep my feet far apart and legs spread.

I wanted to say so many things to him and I needed for him to explain what he was doing and why? In my bound position, hanging from the ceiling and with my feet held apart, I could only imagine what he was going to do. Yes, I expected to be raped and hoped that would be all he would do.

He walked around me and ran his hands over my exposed body. He then spoke in his soft voice and said, "You disappointed me, bitch. I told you to be here at nine and you were three minutes late. I accept no excuses, a flat tire, a watch set incorrectly, or anything else. If you want those sexy pictures then you do exactly as I say, exactly! Do you understand you ignorant slut?" I nodded my head that I did.

"Since you disobeyed, you obviously need to be punished. When you were a little girl and did something bad, were you spanked?" Again I nodded that I had been spanked.

"Now that you are a big girl, you may need a little more," he whispered in my left ear. I struggled and could not move or speak. Now I was having to wait for him.

I felt a cold steel against my shoulders as he cut the straps of my bra. As he unhooked it in back it fell off me. My 34C breasts were now fully exposed to this monster. He quickly cut both legs of my panties and they joined my bra on the floor. His hands were soft but strong. He must not have been a man that worked with his hands. He cupped my breasts and gently pinched my nipples. Despite my fear, I could feel them becoming erect and sticking out as if asking him to continue. One hand stroked my belly and covered my mound. I hoped he could not feel the moisture building in me.

"Now, it is time for you to learn your lesson and understand that you are to obey me." Swish, a thin cane or switch flew though the air and struck my across my ass. It burned and I tried to scream but made only a gurgling sound. The next strike was place on my right inner thigh. That hurt even more and was followed by several strikes up both of my legs on the inner thighs. After about ten strikes, he paused and walked in front of me. "Two more should be enough," he said and rapidly struck me once on each of my tits, hitting my right nipple and slightly missing my left. The pain was terrible and tears were running down my face.

"I hope you will remember what happens when you fail to do as you are told in the future," he said. "This has been rather exciting for me and I hope for you as well. I am certain you want me to be satisfied after our meeting." Moving behind me, I heard his zipper and clothing falling to the floor. It was then I felt his hard erection between my legs. He rubbed it against my vagina and was pleased to discover that my fluids had provided a moist entrance.

His cock slid up and down my slit, actually feeling good and arousing. He was so slow entering me that I found I was humping back attempting to get him to fill me. Then, in a flash, he slammed forward and fully entered my body. Holding it in me, unmoving, it was me that began stroking, humping, pushing back against his crotch. I needed to feel him moving in me.

As he began to fuck me, I experience my first, unwanted, orgasm. I know he felt me quiver and shake as I moaned into my gag, as he laughed and said, "I knew you were going to me a great piece of ass. Now it is my turn." He held my hips in his strong hands and began rapidly pumping into me. He kept it up for several minutes as I could feel him becoming larger and harder. All of a sudden I had yet another orgasm, this time it came on like an unexpected explosion and I began crying with pleasure just as I felt him shoot his warm cum into me. He must have ejected at least five times, filling me to the point our mixed fluids were running down my legs. I collapsed, hanging from my wrists.

This man left me and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and began to feel the aching in my joints and the burning of where I had been whipped. It was only a few minutes when he unhooked me and laid me across the sofa. He said, "I am leaving now. Rest a little while then you may get cleaned up, dressed and can go to your office. If you don't take too long, you should be there before noon."

I have never experienced such mixed emotions and feelings. I was still in some pain, but also felt completely, sexually satisfied. Those orgasms were unlike anything I have ever experienced; they were wonderful. It was several minutes before I gathered the strength to get into the shower, get dressed and once again face the world.

To be continued...

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers