Her Valentine's Day

Story Info
He makes it up to her...
7.1k words
4.5
17.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Kat, what did Ron do for you today?' asked a cheerful Cara, making Katherine raise her head.

All the four girls sitting before her were looking at her intently, waiting for an answer. If only she had an answer ...

'I am going to be late, guys,' said Kat as she glanced at her watch.

Although there was plenty of time for her class, she didn't want to spend the day answering questions, questions which made her even more miserable. As soon as she had stepped away from the table, the three girls started bitching about her.

'Ooh! Miss Secret,' snickered Cara, not caring about the fact that Kat was only a few feet away.

'I bet that guy must have done something really special for her,' said another voice, making everyone burst into laughter.

If only Ron had done something for me ... thought Kat as she closed the door of the café behind her, drowning the sound of giggles. Hell! He hadn't called her for a week. It was their first Valentine's Day and Ron hadn't called her even today. She had been trying to reach him but his phone was either switched off or out of coverage area. She clutched her bag tighter and kept walking, wondering where Ron was.

Miss Secret, my foot muttered Kat under her breath as she walked towards her college. She really needed a new set of friends and most importantly, a new boyfriend. Why didn't anyone realize how she felt?

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the 6'1" tall guy standing before her. She felt like she had collided into a brick wall. She was off balance and hadn't the strong arms caught her, she would have been down on the ground.

'Watch where you are going, young lady,' chided the brick wall, playfully.

She raised her head at the familiar voice, only to find Ron standing before her with a cheery look plastered on his face.

'Ron!' she exclaimed, her eyes widening as she looked at the guy standing before her. 'What are you doing here?' she asked a little irritated, stepping out of his hold.

'My flight landed an hour ago. I am coming from the airport,' he said, jerking his head towards a taxi, standing a few feet away.

'But why are you here? In a street which doesn't lead to your home?' asked Kat, cocking her head.

'I missed you,' he said softly, tucking a few strands of her hair beneath her ear. 'I thought that you might be in the café with your gang' he said, as he placed his hand around her waist and guided her forward.

'You missed me?' asked Katherine, her tone surprised. She shot him a sharp look and hissed, 'I know how much you missed me.'

Ron urged her to walk with him towards the taxi, his hand never leaving her waist. She tried to wriggle out of his grip, but Ron wouldn't let her go. Not wanting to create a scene, she kept walking.

'I am sorry, Kat,' he said remorsefully. 'The stupid phone was down most of the times and ...'

'What about payphones and emails?' she asked, not interested in listening to his baseless excuses. 'Or I wasn't worth even that?'

'You aren't going to make this easy for me, are you?' asked Ron, pulling her short.

Before Kat could reply, Ron hauled her into his arms, his lips only a few inches away from hers.

'You are worth everything in my life, baby. And don't you dare think otherwise,' he murmured against her lips.

Sensing that she would protest, he fused his mouth to hers; swallowing her words and making her go limp in his arms. She tried to fight but as soon as his tongue entered her mouth, her fingers crept into his short hair, pulling him still closer, wanting and craving ... His tongue stroked hers, barely meeting before retreating. His mouth ate at hers, making her moan with pleasure. Knowing that they were on the middle of the road, Ron pulled back a little, steadying Kat with his arm around her waist.

'I was busy, sugar,' admitted Ron softly as he ran a finger across her bottom lip. 'Last week was hell, baby.'

'I am sorry,' she apologized and caught his hand, bringing it close to her heart. 'I didn't mean to shout at you,' she whispered as she pressed herself closer to him.

'I understand, doll,' he said as he laid his forehead against hers, his hand stroking her back absent-mindedly.

'I have a class today,' she said as she pulled back a little and looked at him. 'I will be free in the ...'

'Don't go,' he said, taking her hands into his. 'Spend the day with me,' he said, brushing his lips against her knuckles.

'Ron ...,' she ran her fingers over his forehead, pushing back his hair, '... Baby, I will have to go today. Mrs. Sanders will throw me out of the class if I don't attend her lecture.'

'Ok,' said Ron as he let go of her. 'I will see you in the evening then,' he said and started to walk away.

'Ron,' she called back, taking a few steps to close the distance between them. 'Your car is still in the parking lot.'

Ron couldn't stop chuckling as he remembered the perfect occasion to spend time with her. Unable to mask his grin, he asked 'In that case, can I spend the day in your humble abode?'

'Of course, you can,' answered Kat, knowing very well that she couldn't refuse him. 'The spare key is under the flower pot,' she whispered against his ear. 'Let yourself in. I will try to come back soon,' she said and placed a peck on his cheek, before walking away towards her college.

She is going to be the death of me thought Ron as he looked at her retreating figure. She was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time and he wouldn't do anything to lose her. And he hadn't even wished her yet. What an ass he was! He chuckled as he remembered all the gifts that he had bought for her from his business trip. This was going to be the best Valentine's Day for her. He would make sure of it.

***

Katherine looked at her watch as she stepped into the elevator. It was already 5 minutes past noon. The lecture had gone for an extra 30 minutes after the scheduled time. Damn her luck! And Ron would be waiting for her. She didn't want to keep him waiting. He was a busy man and he was just back from his trip. He would have to file the reports, do whatever he was assigned to do. She didn't want to keep him from his job.

As soon as she stepped out of the elevator, she searched her bag for the key. She reached the front door, unlocked it and entered her home, before closing the door shut. Where was Ron? The curtains were drawn closed, putting the entire living room in darkness. There wasn't a single thing that indicated of Ron's presence in the house. The house was just as it was since she had left it in the morning. Had Ron gone back to his office? May be he had some work. But his car was still in the parking lot. She dumped her bag on one of the couches and turned back. She was about to reach for her phone, when she heard a rustling sound from her bedroom.

Kat tiptoed towards the bedroom, only to find that it was no longer the same old room. There were colorful papers strewn across the floor. His luggage was in a remote corner. It looked like he had been shopping. Bags from various shops were peeking out of his open suitcase. Gifts wrapped in colorful paper were heaped on an empty chair. A cute teddy bear sat on the bed against the headboard. And then she looked at the figure sleeping beside the soft toy. Ron looked exhausted and worn out. God only knows when he had last slept thought Kat as she neared towards the bed. He had changed into a T-shirt and sweatpants. His stubble looked good on him, giving him a rugged look. Not wanting to wake him up, she removed her sneakers and crept into the bed stealthily, careful not to make any noise. Once she was on Ron's side, she laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist. She breathed in his scent, the faint smell of his cologne. He was warm and she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his hold. She heard his approval as drew her close and dropped a kiss on her forehead, sleepily. She sighed contentedly, mentally promising herself that she would just rest for a few minutes and that was her last thought as she drifted off into sleep.

***

'Wake up, sleepy head,' said Ron as he looked buttoned up his shirt, looking at Kat's reflection in the mirror.

'Hmm ... What time is it?' she asked lazily, taking her fill of the handsome guy dressing up before her.

'It's 15 minutes past 6 and you need to get your lazy ass out of the bed,' said Ron, rolling up his sleeves.

'What? Why didn't you wake me up?' asked Kat as she jumped out of the bed and glanced at the wall clock. 'Oh my God! I have been sleeping the entire day,' wailed Kat as she looked at him.

'It's alright, doll,' he said as he moved towards her, his gaze soft. 'You needed the rest. But now, you need to get ready otherwise we are going to be late.'

'Get ready? But where are we going?' Kat asked, eyeing him curiously.

'You will know once you get ready, Kat. Now, no more questions,' said Ron as a warning. 'Go and freshen up. You have an hour.'

'As you say, sir,' said Kat playfully as she walked into the attached bathroom and closed the door.

Ron rummaged through the bags in his suitcase, searching for a perfect dress which will suit their evening together. As he opened the last bag, he found a chic, bright, blue, silk dress. He knew that it would be a perfect fit for his Kat. He laid out the dress on the bed along with the sexy lingerie which he had bought along with the dress. He was about to walk into the living room when heard Kat turn on the shower. He imagined the drops of heated water hitting her body, running down her thighs, touching her intimately. Suddenly he had an insane urge to be in the shower with her, his hands gliding down her smooth, delectable body, washing her with utmost care -- pampering her, loving her ... That was his last thought as he stripped off his shirt, walked towards the bathroom and yanked the door open.

'Ron!' shrieked Kat as she looked at the guy standing before her. 'Couldn't you knock?'

'Sorry,' he said, shrugging his shoulders. 'Come here,' he added, before extending his hand.

'Ron, we will be late,' reasoned Kat, before placing her hand into his. 'I still need to get ready.'

'Shh... Relax, baby,' cooed Ron as he pulled her close, grabbing a shower gel and dousing some of it into his hand. 'I just want to wash you,' he said softly as he allowed his soapy hands to graze against her nipples.

Kat sucked in a breath as soon as Ron's hands touched her body. The guy was a devil and she couldn't control her response whenever he was near. His hands moved along the curves of her body, making her frenzy with need.

'Ron, please,' Kat whimpered, eyes wild with desire.

'Do you know how many nights I wished that I could be with you?' asked Ron, his breath hot against her ear. 'Just wanting to hold you, see you smile, hear your voice, kiss you ...'

'No,' she murmured as his fingers neared her crotch. 'Don't ...'

'Don't deny me, baby,' he said, inserting his finger into her hot and wet pussy. She sighed and leaned towards him, her hips moving against his hand.

'Keep doing that and we are never going to leave,' whispered Kat on a moan.

'The next time I go on a trip,' he said, flicking her clit with his thumb, 'you are coming with me, Kat. I won't leave you alone.'

Ron's husky voice, brushing against her ear, made her even wet. She could just come listening to his seductive tone. His fingers were rough, making their presence known against the softness of her pussy.

'Ron, I won't be ... My classes ...' Kat faltered as he inserted another finger and stretched her.

Ron cursed and groaned as Kat's snug and wet pussy, clenched around his fingers. 'Damn, Kat, you are going to come, aren't you?'

Kat only nodded her head and clutched onto his shoulder, digging her nails into his flesh. Ron increased the pace, his fingers moving in and out of her pussy, his thumb stroking her swollen clitoris.

'Ron ...' she screamed and came apart in his arms, her legs shaky. She bit down on his shoulder to stop from screaming.

'I have got you, sweetie,' murmured Ron, his arm wrapped around her waist, her pussy still convulsing against his fingers.

Kat felt as if her legs had turned into jelly. If Ron hadn't caught her, she would have slid to the ground. The guy was a walking sex God. She whimpered as he pulled his fingers away. If only his fingers could do this to her, what would happen when his cock ... She felt the bulge under his zipper press against her stomach. She wanted to give him the same pleasure which he had given her. Before Ron could stop her, she dropped to her knees and lowered the zipper. His erection jutted out into her hands. She stroked it and blew a puff of breath making his cock twitch. She was about to take him into her mouth when Ron tapped his fingers across her cheek, making her look up. Before she could protest, Ron caught her shoulders and pulled her up.

'But I want to ...'

'No... Not like this, sweetie,' muttered Ron as he dropped a kiss on her forehead. 'I want to be inside you, feel your hips move; your thighs grow tight against mine and your hot little cunt milk me.'

Kat blushed as she imagined every single thing that Ron detailed out. His cock slamming into her, driving her to greater heights ...

'Go under the shower, sugar,' whispered Ron, pushing her forward.

Eyes closed, Kat didn't know for how many minutes she stood under the hot spray of water, but the next thing she felt was Ron's presence. Eyes still closed, face turned up into the spray, she reached blindly for the bottle of shampoo. A hand gripped her wrist, and she pulled her head back and opened her eyes. Ron, naked, droplets of water beading on his chest, gently lowered her arm back to her waist and retrieved the shampoo himself. He stepped in behind her and squeezed shampoo into his hand.

'Lean your head back,' he said huskily.

He lathered the shampoo over her hair, working it into her scalp. When he was done, he pressed forward, forcing her underneath the showerhead again. With the water beating down, rinsing the soap from her hair, his palm cupped her breasts. His fingers pinched her breasts slightly, making Kat moan. She turned towards him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

'You alright, doll?' he asked, his voice concerned as he allowed her to hold him close.

Kat only nodded her head but made no move to pull back. After days of staying away from him, holding him close felt like the best thing in the world. She felt his heartbeat, the feel of his muscles beneath her cheek, his hands stroking her hair ...

'Wanna stay back home, sweets?' Ron asked, pulling her apart so that he could look into her eyes. 'I can order a pizza. We can sit and watch some movie,' he said, brushing his knuckles against the soft skin of her cheek.

His brown eyes looked at her lovingly, ready to do whatever she wished. She was tempted to say yes but she also knew that he might have made reservations somewhere and she didn't want to cancel them.

'No,' she whispered softly and let him go. 'Give me a few minutes for my girly things and then I will be ready,' she said and shoved him out of the bathroom.

'Ok,' he said, trailing a finger across her arm.

He tugged on his boxers and jeans, listening to Kat hum in the shower. As he buttoned up his shirt, he glanced at the dress lying at the foot of the bed. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door, before speaking.

'Kat, I have a dress laid out on the bed for you,' he said and added, 'I will be in the living room. And if you need me, just holler.'

After hearing Kat's acknowledgement, he walked towards the living room and settled down on the couch, grabbing a magazine from the coffee table.

***

'You want me to wear this?' asked Kat as she stood in the living room wrapped up in a towel, holding the blue dress in her hand.

'Yes,' said Ron and went back to reading the magazine.

'Don't be silly, Ron ... This must have cost a lot,' said Kat as she looked at the beautiful dress in her hand.

'That's why I want you to wear it. You will look beautiful in that dress, sweetie,' said Ron as he glanced at her. 'It will show the entire world that you belong to me and only me. Wear it for your Ron, baby.'

There wasn't a woman alive who could refuse a request like that. She nodded silently, her heart swelling with love for the guy. She went back to the bedroom and laid the dress carefully on the bed. She regarded the lingerie coolly.

On clasping the silk, lace bra, she found that it was an exact fit for her. She looked at the thong and was about to put it on when a naughty little thought crept into her mind. Knowing that Ron was going to be in for a treat, she tossed the tiny piece of lace into the hamper. She pulled on the dress and walked towards the mirror, admiring her reflection. Somehow Ron always knew what looked good on her and what wouldn't. She slipped on her sandals, fixed her earrings and applied some mascara. Forgoing all make-up, she just applied some lipstick and dabbed some perfume at the right places. She blow-dried her hair and decided to let it down. She knew that Ron loved it when he could touch her hair. After a few strokes of the brush to her hair, she was all set to go. But still she had a problem. The zipper at the back of her dress was stuck and she was about to call Ron, when she found him leaning against the doorframe, watching her.

'The zipper ...,' said Kat as she gave him a wry smile. 'It's stuck ... '

'Allow me,' he said and walked inside the room.

He stood behind her and pushed her hair to her front, so that it didn't obstruct the zipper. As he pulled up the zipper, he admired the beautiful way in which the dress cupped her curves lovingly. It looked like the dress was made only for her. After securing the hook at the top, Ron dropped a kiss at her nape, making her tremble. He pulled her hair back, making sure that there were no wild strands. He looked at their reflection in the mirror.

'We look good together, don't we?' he asked, raising his eyebrows.

'You look good enough to eat,' replied Kat with a wink as she turned around and looped her arms around his neck. 'I love you, Ron,' she said and pressed herself closer.

'I love you too, baby,' he whispered, before cupping her backside lovingly. 'You look beautiful, Kat.'

'Thanks,' she said as she pulled back and looked at the watch. 'Shall we go?'

'Something is missing,' he said as let his gaze run over her. 'Just a second, sweetheart,' he said as he walked towards the heap of bags and rummaged through one of them.

'Ron, what are all these bags and gifts doing here?' she asked, checking herself in the mirror. 'And when did you buy that teddy for me?'

'Ah! Found it,' said Ron and walked towards Kat with a small box in his hands.

'Ron?' asked Kat waiting for an answer.

'What?' he asked looking at her with a blank expression.

'The bags and gifts? The teddy?' she asked, waving towards the room.

'For you, my love,' he chuckled and went on to explain further. 'One evening, I was too exhausted to work. So, went on a shopping spree.'

'Aha! A guy who loves to shop! What has the world come to?' exclaimed an amused Kat as she looked at him, with hands on her hips. 'And that too for me?'

'I love to shop for you, doll. And moreover, some special gifts for an equally special Valentine,' whispered Ron as he pulled her close, her breasts pressing close against his hard chest. 'Happy Valentine's Day, Katherine,' he murmured against her lips.

'Thanks and Happy Valentines' Day to you too, baby. But I ...,' Kat pulled back and looked around. 'I didn't buy anything for you ... I was too angry with you,' she said apologetically.

12