Her Wedding Plans Go Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now 12:30am and he said, 'time for a nap before I go baby okay?'

She accepted her capture fully and said 'yes but please don't go and not say goodbye,' she whispered.

'I have no intention of doing that sweet beautiful lady.'

She awoke drowsily to a beep beep, beep beep, it was coming from his wrist watch, it was 5:00am, he turned it off, undid the cuffs and took her in his arms, her readiness and capitulation was obvious for all who saw it, even if they were the only 2 there.

They kissed cuddled and groped at each other, their twin arousal honing them together, he climbed over her, immediately her breath left her at the power of his first thrust, her acceptance of his lovely black cock now total, her legs went over his back, she held him tight, her beautiful face buried tightly into his neck as he fucked her with all he had to offer, she called his name softly begging for more, demanding more, harder and harder.

They came together and their juices washed out of her pussy in rivers of love.

She had never expected anything like this to happen to her in her young life; she understood now why he had told her the night before she would believe him, because she did.

After an extended rest in which they constantly kissed and cuddled he was preparing her for his last act, he was busy fingering her arse, she wriggled and giggled saying, 'I am waiting to be married before I do that,' she told him.

He had other plans and they were fucking her there right now, she suddenly realised his intentions, and begged him no, it was of no avail, 'up on your knees Sally, don't go against me okay?'

She knew argument would only result in failure, and she also knew that her body was saying 'I want this Sally, and I want it now.'

She rose to her knees and offered him a view to die for, he wanted to photograph this arse that was protruding into the air for him to fuck, she truly was a magnificently beautiful sexy woman, but sadly knew she would never be his to keep.

He got behind her and poked the head of his cock at her proffered arse and pushed it in, she squealed, but bless her, she held her ground and pushed back at him, giving him everything she could and they made powerful gentle complete love before he filled her with his sperm, she had an orgasm of blinding proportions that was different but just as cataclysmic to all those she had with her black darling lover.

It was now 7:00am and time for him to leave, she was sad but understood, and thanked him from the bottom of her heart for the nights loving in his arms, saying, 'I will never ever forget this night, nor you Carl, you beautiful man, if I wasn't with Marc you would definitely be the one,' she tearfully said.

He gave her his phone number saying, 'call me when you get back from your honeymoon okay.'

She nodded her beautiful head knowing she would never do that, she would be faithful to Marc from now on.

Her wedding was a blast, everything went like clockwork, and on the night in her hotel suite she practically raped her new husband, her black lover had lit a fire in her belly 3 days ago that only cock could put out, her new husband fell asleep a very happy man, but Sally did allow her thoughts to drift to her fabulous black lover and silently thank him for showing her the way!

Just 4 weeks after she returned from her honeymoon she called him and met him at a hotel where he had booked a room.

She spent the day making love all ways with him including her arse, she gave herself totally, and left a very happy and very sad woman, because he had told her he was changing his number and it was time for her to move on.

She knew this was true she had her new life to lead, and she would, but she still felt deflated and empty, but he was right.

And unknowing to her he had already spotted his next lucky one, it happened to be the gorgeous 25 year old married matron of honour at Sally's wedding, Lucy Meadows.

12