Her Weekend Surprise

Story Info
She flies alone for a weekend getaway.
839 words
3.84
22.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

She lay in the darkness going over in her mind how it all had come to be.

They had discussed the weekend for a long time, putting together all the details, going over the plans. He had made the reservations and sent her the airline ticket along with a detailed, nicely written letter. She had found things for them to do off shore, entertainment things, things she wasn't really sure they would have time for or in the final analysis choose to do.

The flight into Savannah had been okay. The drive to Hilton Head was easy enough. The condo on the beach was excellent. He had chosen well.

Now, at the time he had designated, she lay naked in the bedroom alone. The curtains were pulled across the glass door leading onto a small deck facing the beach. The black silk scarf was tied across her eyes snugly. The handcuffs were snapped shut on her wrists. The voices of people walking and playing on the beach was mere background noise as she waited. She hoped he would arrive soon.

She must have dozed off because suddenly she became aware of someone in the room. "Hello?" she called carefully.

"Ah, you're awake," he answered. "Ready for me?"

"Yes," she smiled into the blackness.

She felt a hand taking the handcuff chain and beginning to pull. Another hand touched her thigh and guided her to turn and sit on the edge of the bed. The hand on the chain tugged her, getting her to stand. Hands took her shoulders and walked her into the middle of the floor. The hands turned her until she felt herself facing the bed, her back to the curtains.

"Step up slowly," he said, "Careful."

She felt the edge of the coffee table against each of her shins. He was tying something around each ankle. "What?" she asked.

"Each of your legs are tied to the legs of the narrow end of the coffee table. Now bend over at the waist and put your palms flat on the table."

She did as he said. And then she heard the curtains being opened with a rush. She felt the warmth of the sun through the glass doors on her legs and ass and pussy.

"Nice view," he said, "Inside and out."

She heard the voices again, the voices she had forgotten, the voices on the beach. It took her more than a moment to realize how exposed she was now, how exposed she was to the window and anyone who chanced to look in.

His hand, his left hand, ran down the small of her back. He must have been standing beside her, she realized. The hand moved over her ass, touching it lightly, caressing it, feeling her soft white skin. A finger from the hand traced a line down the crack of her ass over her anus, over her pussy, over her clit and pubic hair. Then the finger came back up, quicker than going down, firmer and harder too, spreading her lips as it passed upward and back up over her back to her neck. The finger became a hand again and gripped the back of her head and turned it. She felt his cock then on your lips. She opened her mouth and took him as he moved closer to let his cock move deeper inside her mouth. Her lips came over the head as she tried to circle him with her tongue.

"So good," he murmured. "There are people watching. They haven't figured out yet what they see. A man and a woman, a couple, I think. The woman is talking, the man is listening and looking."

As she sucked him his hand returned to her pussy and entered her. She moaned around his cock and pulled him harder into her mouth. The finger from her pussy moved to her ass and entered her there using the wetness from below. She moaned again, louder.

"They understand now. They see. And they're watching. The man has his arm around the woman's shoulder."

The finger moved deeper into her ass and began to fuck her. She gasped. He took his cock from her mouth then and moved closer to her hips. Both his hands were on her then, both of them moving in or around her clit, pussy, and ass.

"They like what they see, and I do too. But if I fuck you now, it'll ruin their view of you. That wouldn't be fair, would it?"

The purr of the vibrator didn't surprise her, nor did the tingle she felt as it entered her pussy. The finger in her ass moved even deeper and was joined by a second finger. She came then in a gasp of air and sound and wet heat. The blackness held her denying her vision but she saw clearly the flash of passion and lust and excitement that surrounded her.

"Hmmmm," she heard him say. "And this is only the beginning." His chuckle was the chuckle she liked.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers