Her Wildest Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes , er, no. No not anywhere. Not my bum, please." She almost pleaded for she had an aversion to anal sex with men she didn't know well.

"You don't want my cock up your arse?"

"No, no please I don't."

"Where do you want it then?" he asked pulling her trousers until they were half way down her thighs.

He slid the length of his penis between her cheeks as he pinched hard on one of the beautifully shaped fleshy, but firm mounds.

"Owwww," Charley cried in pain.

"And such a nice arse," he went on lifting his hand and bringing it down hard on the other cheek to the one he'd pinched. "Such a lovely arse, such a firm arse. An arse that cries out to be fucked by my big cock."

The pain from the pinching and the several smacks he'd now landed on her bum was making Charley feel partly aching, partly very scared, partly aroused and partly wanting more.

She again felt rather than saw him push his boxers down but then her body leaped with sensation as for the first time she felt his naked cock against her skin. He was sliding it up and down her crack the bulbous end and side running right over the puckered entrance that he so wanted to invade and she needed so badly to protect.

"So where do you want it, slut?"

"In my pussy."

"Pussy? In my pussy? What do you mean. Use real words."

"Yes, yes I will, I want it in my cunt."

"What do you want in your cunt?" he asked thickly as she felt the lace shorts being pulled to one side.

"Your cock Greg. I want your cock in my cunt," she moaned realising with a jolt that she meant every word.

And hardly were the words out of her mouth than she felt his erection right against her pussy lips. It was then just a moments fumbling, a second or two getting the angle correct before with one strong thrust of hips he surged into her, his cock zooming up her cunt to the hilt.

"Oh God," she moaned as the sudden and deep invasion of her insides filled her with so many sensations and feelings.

"That's what you've wanted all evening isn't it?" He asked his hands, that she realised suddenly were no longer restraining her, gripping each of her hips very tightly. "Isn't it bitch?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned almost outrageously squirming backwards on the pleasure giving cock that was starting to pound in and out of her.

Pushing herself up Charley held onto the edge of the bar, her body bent nearly at right angles at her waist. Her torn top hung down, her breasts in this position as good as bare, her trousers around her thighs, her panties pushed to one side she created a wonderfully sordid and lasciviously lewd sight the view of which in the mirror serving to arouse and excite her even more.

"You want to look in the mirror?" Greg asked taking hold of her hair. "Well do you, do you?"

"Yes, Greg, yes I do." Charley panted back.

"You want to watch me fuck you, see my cock go right up your cunt do you?"

"Yes, yes, please"

Tugging so hard on her hair that he made her cry out with pain, he pulled her upright and turned the pair of them towards the mirror.

"Look, slag, look at how you're being fucked rigid by me. Do you like it?"

"I do Greg," she answered truthfully the erotic sight making her feel even hornier.

"Then feel it and taste it," he growled suddenly slamming her against the mirror.

That hurt her for he smashed her face against the glass and crushed her breasts on the mirror. Amazingly he was still in her and with her squashed against that full-length mirror he finished her off. The combination of all that had gone on had taken her near to a climax. The close up sight in the mirror of him screwing her as both of his hands, clawed and pinched her arse, tits and nipples put her right over the top,

Moaning and groaning, sighing and grunting she came. And she came and came and came. But he didn't. No Greg didn't cum. Her male whore held back. Her paid for escort refused her the pleasure and satisfaction of giving him a climax. Instead, he pulled himself out. Instead he turned her round. Instead he pushed her to her knees.

"Look at me slut," he ordered.

Kneeling there before him still partially clad in torn and dishevelled clothes, her make up smeared and running, her body covered in red pinch marks she looked at him. She saw him holding his cock, grabbing her hair, pulling her face towards it. She watched his hand pumping, his hips thrusting and his other hand pulling hard on her hair tipping her face upwards. She saw his cock start to spurt, watched the stream of sperm shooting from it and felt the splashes of the gooey, sticky liquid on her face and breasts and in her hair.

"No it will have to be in convertible bonds guaranteed by the holding company's ordinary shares with a discount dependant upon the number of days at risk," the tedious voice of the American accountant droned on as Charley sat in the plush conference room in London's Lower Thames Street.

She was the lead banker on a massive take over that was nearing completion the day after her night with Greg. Doing deals always made her feel horny and the bigger the deal the hornier they made her feel. And this was a biggie, a real biggie. She'd known about this conference for some time but had prepared well and was sure that she wouldn't be needed before it so her morning was free. Hence last night's treat to herself.

Sitting perched on a chair at one end of the table her thoughts weren't on the technical financing and accountancy conventions. No they were on Greg and last night. As she sat there with the stuffy lawyers and boring accountants she could hardly stop herself from smiling at the thought of them knowing what she'd got up to with her male hooker. And even more at the thought of them seeing the trophy marks on her body.

Under the conservative Karen Millar black suit she was naked apart from a pair of black holdups that she knew they'd all think were tights. Her breasts and thighs were covered in red, suck marks that had now stopped hurting. Her bum also had numerous suck marks and the crescent shapes of fingernails that had been dug in too deeply. The main feature on her two pertly rounded cheeks, though, were the pink, inflamed marks where his hand, at first, and then her hairbrush, later, had spanked her for what had seemed like hours.

The evening had, from Charley's viewpoint, been a great success. After that first session by the bar they'd showered and with a bottle of wine each, him red and her white, they'd gone to bed. They kissed and caressed each other as he recovered gradually becoming more aggressive and demanding. It was then that he started sucking the soft flesh of her breasts and thighs causing the red marks.

"Not my face or neck or beneath my knees," she'd muttered as he made the first mark.

"How about here?" he'd asked sucking strongly on the inside of her spreaded thigh.

"Mmmm lovely," she'd sighed rubbing her hand over his hardening cock and balls.

"And here?" he'd said as a sizeable lump of flesh was sucked into his mouth from her bum.

The deliciously suggestive wiggling of her bottom told him it was ok and he proceeded to cover each cheek and both her thighs and breasts in his version of love bites.

At that point they'd fucked again this time in the missionary position. He'd struggled his hand beneath her so he could grab her bum as he pounded his cock into her. He squeezed and pinched the soft cheeks so hard that she was alternating between moaning with the pleasure and groaning with pain. The combination though was one massive orgasm that just went on and on for what seemed ages.

She ticked the box with the sign "Group Sex." Then put 6 in the box that said "No. of Males," and 1 in that signed, "No of Females."

Charley was in New York for a meeting of M & A Senior VPs of her bank. She'd just checked into the Pierre after her easy daytime first class fight into JFK. Being Sunday the traffic in to the City had been fairly light so she now had the rare luxury of a complete afternoon off duty before the dinner tonight with the other thirty or so attendees at the meeting.

Since being told about the agency's new service of fulfilling females' fantasies she'd thought about it quite a bit and had gone into the password protected website that was linked from the agency's main site. She read how they would arrange for practically any fantasy to be fulfilled. Sex with another woman, or men of all descriptions, threesomes both mmf and ffm, and foursomes with even numbers of both genders. Reading on about how they could arrange for men with varying size equipment ,"up to more than one foot" as the blurb said, S & M, BDSM, water-sports and more esoteric stuff such as enemas, she became more and more intrigued by trying to fulfil her long held fantasy.

In the place on the interactive online questionnaire that read .

"Please briefly describe your sexual dream time," she typed

"Having sex with a number of men at the same time."

When she got back to her room, alone, after the dinner she immediately revved up her laptop and checked her private e-mails. Sure enough there was, as promised, one from the agency. She didn't, though, immediately open it. Instead she undressed. She was tired. The first night in the US after the long flight and the time difference is always difficult. More so when flying to the west coast but even to the east one had to take care not to go to bed too early or it could be the middle of the night when you were wide awake.

Naked, she sat in front of the laptop, opened her inbox and accessed the mail from the agency. As it was opening she looked at herself in the mirror that was over the dressing table on which the PC was resting. Her smallish 33 B cup boobs were still showing the red marks although they were now less fierce than for the first few days after Greg had done them. As she looked at them and recalled him sucking so much of the flesh on her boobs into his mouth that it felt as though all of each breast was in there she could see her long dark nipples start to harden. As she remembered how she'd held him round the back of his head forcing his mouth harder and harder against the soft flesh so she couldn't resist touching each nipple in turn. Gently squeezing them for they still hurt where he'd bitten on them far too strongly she revelled in the sensations she was giving herself as she saw the laptop opening the mail from the agency.

Sprawled back in the plush, leather chair her hands caressing each boob and pinching and rotating each nipple she speed-read the mail that was advising her of the arrangements they'd made for her on the next Saturday evening. It was all and more she'd both asked and hoped for.

She rapidly scanned through the basic logistics.

She was to come to an address just off The Portobello Road in Notting Hill at 5.00 pm. The Fantasy Suite had been reserved for her all evening. It would be amply stocked with booze.

As she read on so the excitement welled up in her.

There would be up to ten men available with at least four with her at any time.

"Oh my God," she gasped the enormity of what she was doing starting to hit her.

They would all be at least six feet tall, weigh between eleven and thirteen stone and none would carry any undue excess weight.

The group would be multi racial and would include at least four black men and two from the sub continent.

As she read how they'd interpreted her answers to the question on size, she couldn't stop a low moan escaping from her mouth or one of her hands leaving her breasts and snaking down her body to rest on her mound just above her clitoris.

"All will be amply well endowed," she read as she watched in the mirror her legs opening revealing the still quite prominent red suck marks on the insides of her thighs along with the pink, glistening folds of her pussy.

"And at least two will be super endowed of at least nine inches in length and five in circumference," she noted her fingers slipping inside the smooth hood of such sensitive flesh to find her long, very prominent clitoris.

Masturbation didn't always work for her. There were times when she'd come home from work late, feeling tired yet horny, and she'd start to make love to herself. Maybe because there was no extra buzz, maybe because she was now so used to shagging herself, as she liked to call it, or maybe because really she needed much, much more it increasingly often recently just didn't work for her. But this wasn't one of those times.

Her mind having an amazing erotically adventurous time imagining three, four, five or even six men attending to her all at the same time soon took her to a staggering orgasm. Her legs apart, her bottom raised off the chair she watched her hands in the mirror as one set of fingers became a surrogate cock plunging faster and deeper into her welcomingly soaked cunt as the other squeezed and pulled her nipples well away from each breast.

Security was important for a top banker that had such an addiction to paid sex. This was something this particular agency recognised and they went to great lengths to protect their clients. As did Charley having a mobile, an e-mail and credit cards that were dedicated to her "hobby" and were totally untraceable to her all being paid for through an offshore account held in the name of a nominee.

The door to the big, four storey town house had opened automatically when she'd pressed the intercom. The voice on her mobile directed her through the downstairs to the basement towards the back. She went into a dressing room with a bathroom with bath, shower, bidet and toilet off to one side. As instructed she undressed. When booking she'd been asked if she'd want any special clothing for her or them and she'd responded that she didn't and had instead ticked the box that said "All Parties will be Naked?"

Nevertheless, after hanging her clothes in the locker she slipped into a crimson silk robe that had no buttons and for which she hadn't bothered bringing the belt. Holding it together, feeling horrendously nervous she went to the door that she'd been told on the phone, that she was still holding to one ear, led to her "salon" where her guests awaited her presence.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to go ahead Ms Mason," the nicely modulated female voice said into her ear?

"Yes, yes I'm sure," Charley replied her hand reaching out for the handle.

"OK good just one last thing then before you start to fulfil your most intimate fantasy."

"Yes, what's that?" Charley asked a little sharply now just wanting to get on with things with no more delays.

"There is a safe word that all your partners know. If you want things to stop at any time you must say that or they'll carry on fulfilling your sexual dream."

"Oh right that's a good idea. What is it?"

"Literotica."

"What was that Literoterer?"

"No. It's L I t e r o t I c a " the voice patiently spelled out. Have you got it Ms Mason."

"Yeah sure and thanks," Charley said adding. "Ok if I get on with it now?"

"Of course and hey, enjoy fulfilling your fantasy won't you?"

"You bet," she replied turning the door handle as she clicked the phone off and slipped it into the pocket of her robe.

The room was dimly lit. There was just enough light to see what was going on but not really enough so that they would get the clearest of looks at her face. The dimness, together with clever make-up would ensure that none of the men would probably recognise her should their paths ever cross again.

Standing just inside the door Charley saw there was a large, American, king size bed at one end of the room that she estimated was about twenty five feet square. There were no bedclothes other than a black, what looked like silk or satin sheet covering the mattress. Floor to ceiling behind the bed was covered with one huge mirror and glancing up she saw with a little thrill that the ceiling over the bed was also mirrored. There were several settees and chairs placed against the walls around the room and she could see the outlines of her partners sitting in them or leaning back against the walls. As far as she could make out as she slowly made her way into the room they were all wrapped in white towels. There must have been at least eight and maybe the whole ten there and they reminded of scenes from Julius Caesar where the senators lounge around the senate or by the Roman baths. There was music coming from somewhere. It was a beautiful, melancholy violin concerto that Charley vaguely remembered but couldn't put a name or composer to.

She made for the bed. She had no other idea what to do. She assumed she should just do what came naturally to her although nobody had advised her. She heard a few of them say "hi" or "hello" as she passed and she nodded saying "hi" back a couple of times.

Charley was used to being the centre of attention in a work situation. Chairing large meetings of high powered people or making speeches to sometimes hundreds came easily to her. She was usually calm and fairly relaxed. This, though, was different. Very different. Her heart was pounding, her legs felt shaky and she doubted whether she could have spoken coherently if she'd tried. The nervousness was largely due to the unknown of what was going to happen for there was no real agreement or procedure.

True, after she'd completed the on-line questionnaire in New York, exchanged a couple of e-mails whilst there and since being back and had had a couple of telephone conversation, she'd felt that she and the agency had covered most things. But with all the organisation and good will in the world it was impossible really to schedule how a woman could have sex with a group of men. After all there was little precedent or text books on the act and how could anyone cater for all the variables there would be with all these men and just one woman?

She reached the bed. She stood at the foot of it a moment. And then dramatically, looking far more relaxed and confident than she felt she ran her gaze round the room looking at each man and nodding and smiling as if to introduce herself. As she saw the array of lean, muscled, black brown and white bodies wrapped in the towels her nervousness abated a little as it was replaced by shudders of sexual excitement.

"Shit I could have an amazing time with anyone of them," she thought to herself as she once more stood facing the bed her back to the group of men.

Slowly for effect she pulled the robe open. She let go of it leaving the sides open catching on her big nipples that had of course already hardened. Staring into the mirror she saw all the mens' eyes on her and that sent a big shudder through her. She wasn't that much of an exhibitionist but knowing that she was about to have sex with all these men whose eyes were devouring what they could see of her in the mirror behind the bed was she found quite a turn on.

Roaming her eyes from one potential lover to another she slowly peeled the robe back letting the smooth silk slide slowly and sensuously down her arms and back. Down over her shoulder blades, down to the slimness of her waist and down and over the swell of her pert bum. She held it so that just the start of the crease between her cheeks would be showing from the back and her tummy but not her pubes in the mirror. She ran her eyes over her body noting with relief that all the trophy marks her last paid for lover Greg had left on her had gone she slowly opened her hands and let go of the robe so she stood before her audience completely naked.

She heard the intake of breath from some, the quiet sighs of appreciation from others and one solitary, "oh fuck me that's gorgeous," as she knelt on the bed leaned forward and laid down on her front her arms out from her sides her legs slightly parted. She was very aware that in that totally defenceless position she was making herself look like a sacrifice to them. And that's exactly how she felt and was exactly what she wanted to be.