Her Wildest Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her eyes closed so she felt from the movement of the bed rather than saw the first men approaching her. And from the way the bed moved she guessed that there must be several men. When she felt a number of hands running over her body she knew there was but couldn't work out how many. There was enough, though, for at the same her hair and head, her shoulders, her waist, her bottom and both her legs to be caressed. For all those areas to be stroked and stimulated simultaneously. And it was wonderful. To be receiving sensations and feelings from all over her. For every part of her body to be sensitised and aroused at the same time.

If this was a foretaste of what the fulfilment of her fantasy was going to be then it was going to be incredible and worth every penny of the £5000 it was costing her. And to Charley this series of simultaneous stimulations was a foretaste and over the next few minutes with none of them saying a word, things just got better and better and better.

She kept her eyes closed. She clenched her teeth and she revelled in the attention her body was receiving as the hands became more daring.

One pair ran across her face the fingers gently touching her eyelids and cheeks before circling her lips and pushing inside encouraging her to suck them which, after a moment's hesitation, she willingly did. Another pair was stroking and caressing her shoulders and the tops of her arms that had been pulled out from her side so that she was in the position of a cross, "or," she thought to herself grimly, "like a crucifixion victim, although I'm about to be impaled on rather more pleasurable objects than nails."

It may well have been that pair or just as easily another that was stroking the inside and back of her arms and along her sides from her armpits and down to her waist. They were slithering up and down her body running across the sides of her breasts that were squashed into the softness of the bed although, almost desperately, she wanted to lift them so the hands could have her breasts. Was it them or another set that was repeatedly stroking her gently round the side and on as much as they could reach of the front of her waist? Slipping round her hip bone and edging inches down into her groin. They were so inviting, so suggestive, so tantalising and so very, very exciting.

It was quite odd she was thinking as she continued lying there with her eyes closed not yet having seen her lovers in close up, how their hands and fingers were doing so much to her yet so far none had touched her really sexually. It seemed as though they were working to a plan and she wondered whether they'd done this before or if they'd rehearsed what they were going to do. However many there were they worked together well with none of them going further than providing her with an exceedingly erotic but so far non-sexual massage.

But that was she felt starting to change.

At least two sets of fingers were sliding up and down her legs. They were sliding all over them caressing and softly rubbing every part of each leg. Yet another pair was working on her feet. Stroking her ankles, gliding across the underneath of each one and all over her instep. She felt one foot being lifted up and held in the air a few inches off the bed for a short time. The ball of that foot was facing towards the man that had lifted it. He had gentle hands. Soft hands. Nice hands. Hands that didn't stand still as they did things to her via her feet that she would never have imagined possible. They were tingling as she felt her right foot being pressed gently against something. Momentarily she couldn't work out what it was. But clearly it was his leg. It was warm and she could feel the hairs on it. He pulled on her ankle moving her foot upwards and the texture of the flesh changed. First to less hairs and smoother but then, she realised suddenly as her toe touched something soft and slightly wrinkly, it was his scrotum.

Her whole body jerked slightly and a low moan slid from her mouth as her foot was pulled straighter and she felt the length of his erection right along the sole of her foot. She couldn't resist pushing against it and she revelled in the response which was for the erection to push back firmly on her. It was almost as if everyone else ceased to exist and all the other stimulations faded into insignificance as whoever it was fucked her foot with his hard, strong and very warm erection.

But even that sank into the deeper recesses of her sexual consciousness as another pair of hands eased her left leg further away from her right, the foot of which was still pressed firmly against the strainingly hard penis. And as that leg was eased away so the gap between her thighs opened and she was only too aware that her entire sex was on show to however many were looking. That gave her a strong jolt of exhibitionistic satisfaction and a surge of sexual anticipation for a number of hands were now on her legs, stroking, caressing, rubbing and squeezing.

As a group, generally, they worked well together and seemed to know exactly what to do and the pace to move at. "Had they done it before? Had they rehearsed it all?" she smiled to herself as she heard and felt the men moving.

From the way the bed moved, the feelings of what were obviously kneeling legs pressing against her head, shoulders, arms, hips and spreaded legs she realised she was completely surrounded by, she reckoned, probably six guys. And as she lay there her eyes still closed, her mind yet to "see" her squad of lovers, all the pairs of hands suddenly stopped. They stayed still on her head, her shoulders and her legs. Six pairs of stationary hands just resting on her skin and hair. Twelve hands pressing and squeezing her body. She shuddered with pleasure wondering what was coming next.

It took a few more moments for her to find out.

But then all the hands started moving practically simultaneously. At just about the same agonisingly slow pace. In roughly the same direction. With very clearly the same destination.

Her pussy lips quivered with anticipation and her heart pounded as she suddenly thought.

"I'm going to be finger fucked by sixty fingers!!"

And she was absolutely correct.

Tingling with anticipation her body visibly squirming on the bed as the hands moved ever closer to the epicentre of her sexual being Charley had already started the low moaning and grunting of orgasmic delight. And both the low moans and deep grunts increased as the hands moving down her body reached her bum. They increased even more as those moving up her legs reached her opened thighs. And they reached a crescendo of,

"Oh my Gods," and "Yes, yes, yeses," as all six pairs of fingers started to caress those precious places at the same time.

It was a truly amazing moment for her. One of the most erotic in her life. Six men caressing and stroking her bottom and thighs and slowly going further until they were doing the same to the crease in her bum, her pussy lips and her clitoris. She was cumming immediately they arrived at their erotic destination. Climaxing as soon as they descended onto her private places that in this setting had become such public offerings. Starting her orgasm just as they found her cunt and arse.

As untold numbers of fingers from men whose faces she hadn't seen slid into her she lifted her bottom from the bed. As they probed enquiringly at her anal passage and slipped under her to find her pubic mound, clit, breasts and nipples so Charley eased herself up further so her head and knees were on the bed but her body between them was raised from it.

That gave the hands more room, it opened her body up making all her sexual places available to them. And they eagerly took advantage of that. They were everywhere now. On her breasts and nipples, rubbing her clit and stroking her pussy. But some had gone further. She had no idea how many were inside her. Inside both her pussy and anus. She couldn't tell but she felt more filled than she could ever remember before. Not only more filled but also more aroused for the fingers made her climax just go on and on and on.

At last the sensations subsided and her body became weak. She let herself fall back to the bed feeling drained, tired and sated, well temporarily at least! The hands that had so excited her were now gentle as they laid her down and trailed their fingertips over her tingling body. They were considerate and consoling, soothing and reassuring as several pairs took hold of her slender body and very gently started to turn her over.

She was surrounded by men. They were standing on both sides, at her feet and behind her head. There were six or seven men. Well built men, naked men. Mostly very, very erect men. She'd obviously never been with so many erections at once and the vision of them as she moved her gaze around looking up at them almost made her faint. It was amazing, extraordinary and totally unique. They weren't all completely hard, most were but some were only half-way there looking the faintly ridiculous sight that semi-erect men do.

But even with some like that it really was a heady cocktail of male cheesecake, a sight Charley and probably few other women have ever seen.

The agency had been as good as their word and as her admiring and now lustful gaze went from one to the other she was impressed. Impressed at their looks, their build, their lack of fat. Their lean muscular bodies, their lithe thighs, toned chests, flat bellies and of course their hard cocks. Their hard, ready cocks and their scrotums hanging down seeming as if they were beckoning her. And where some were turned half on to her she was impressed by their bums. Pert, firm and beautifully rounded.

As she reviewed what was on display and of course on offer to her, somewhat like a dignitary reviewing a troop of honour, so she looked closer at the array of delicious maleness. Yes there was she noted a couple of supersized cocks and all were of reasonable proportions. Although she knew full well that size by itself was no indication of sexual prowess and certainly didn't guarantee a lady's pleasure she had recently had some monumental sessions with black guys who were staggeringly well-hung. To be truthful, she had to admit, she was now a little hooked on big cocks. The feeling of being stretched to the point where she was so full was becoming a sensation she so enjoyed. It was this being filled up feeling that did it for her and the anticipation as she looked from one black mega-cock to the other made her visibly shudder with desire.

The two black guys standing next to each other on her left side saw her intense stare. They were probably used to it. They really were gorgeous she thought seeing their smooth skin glistening and their marvellously toned muscles rippling. Their cocks, one of which was straining straight up the owner's almost impossibly flat belly to well above his naval whilst the other was still not fully erect, were both uncut. Round and full and long they were so appealing that Charley wantonly alternated her gaze from them to the faces above them.

The two guys stared back. They had their arms around each other, their shoulders and sides were touching and they were both smiling, almost leering at her. They knew she wanted them. That she wanted their big black cocks. That she, a classy white bitch wanted their big, black cocks right up her white girl's cunt. And as she returned their lustful gazes so the one with the semi-erection started stroking himself. And as he did that so the other one took his cock in his hand, his fingers only just about going all the way round it. They both stared intently at her as the other guys looked on seeming, quite surprisingly, to be almost mesmerised by their black colleague's brazen performances. The others deferred to the black guys as the pair of them as if by a signal firstly knelt and then laid beside Charley.

They were on their sides, she was on her back. One was hard, one still needed to grow. They were both stroking themselves with one hand and they both started stroking her with their others. The one that was fully erect took Charley's hand and whispered.

"Make my mon hard ma'am," as he directed her hand downwards towards his friends cock.

Charley was always amazed at how crisp and crinkly were black guy's pubes. And as one guy pushed her fingers into the others pubic bush the recall of several truly memorable paid for fucks, particularly in New York, hit her quite hard and she felt a tremor of expectancy go through her. That tremor soon turned into a shudder, though, when her fingers closed round his dick. It was hot was the first thing that struck her. Hot and she could feel pulsing. It felt so alive and vibrant. She heard herself moan as firstly she felt it hardening a little and secondly the other guy took her other hand and wrapped that round his fully erect dick.

Lying there naked surrounded by men holding a black cock in each hand was exciting enough. But when both the black guys bent their heads and started to suck greedily on her pronouncedly stiffened nipples the excitement level increased. And then when their hands slid down her body between her legs probing and stroking her sex she moaned and groaned as her orgasm built up rapidly.

This time, though, it didn't engulf her. No this time as she gloried in feeling the semi-erect cock become fully hard in her hand it wasn't an explosion of feelings. This time as two pairs of teeth chewed her aching nipples, as two tongues and two pairs of lips ravished her boobs she didn't go right over the top. As one of the guys lifted himself up offering his mega cock to her and as she greedily like a kid with a lollipop sucked it into her mouth she didn't fully cum. No this time as she sucked one big black cock, stroked another and squirmed her pussy against the three or four fingers that she was impaled upon she didn't climax. As one of the guys fucked her mouth and she wanked the other who was finger fucking her Charley reached that absolutely sublime level of sexual arousal just beneath the orgasmic explosion and stayed there. She rode the wave of feelings like a surfer going up to awesome heights and slipping down into troughs but not going right over the top or falling off the surfboard of sexual excitement.

And she rode that as the guy pulled his cock from her mouth and shot all over her face. She rode it as the other eased himself up a little his fingers still in her, his cock now pumping in and out of the surrogate cunt she was making for him. She soared along on its wonderful sensations as the cock in her hand exploded and shot streams of cum all over her tits. And she continued riding it as others replaced the two black stallions. As a new cock slid into her mouth. As others, one white and one brown, found her hands and as yet another black cock somehow slid between her tits that the two black hands pressed together. She didn't fully climax as more and more spunk splattered onto her body and as one after another of her fantasy partners ejaculated from fucking her mouth, hands and tits.

Her body was covered in the sticky gooe. Her breasts were red and marked from bites and sucking, her pussy had been wonderfully stimulated by fingers and tongues and her anal passage had now been fully relaxed by big, male fingers exploring her there. She'd wanked at least four men with her hands. She sucked two or three to fulfilment with her mouth and a few had come between her tits.

But still she hadn't been fucked she realised as suddenly they all stood away from her. She took this to mean that it was time for her to have a rest. With the cum stains still on her and several dribbles of it running down her body Charley made her way back to her changing. The looks on the guys faces and the smiles they gave her as she passed them made her feel great for they all now seemed so pleased and enthusiastic. She also noted with a slight smile that with only one or two exceptions all the cocks were hanging downwards or at best horizontal.

"Mmmm ten in one go," she thought as she stepped into the shower loving the feeling of the warm water on her body washing all the cum stains away.

She stayed in there for a while and then dried herself and wrapped the towel around her. She wandered back into the salon and saw that most of the guys were drinking and a few were smoking. Some were wrapped in towels but most hadn't bothered and were sitting around gloriously naked. It was quite a heady feeling to be surrounded by ten near or totally naked men who she'd just had sex with and would be doing so again very shortly. No one talked for that was also something she'd specified on the questionnaire. She didn't want to have to make idle chit chat in her fantasy fulfilment. She was after hard, raw, dirty, group sex not conversation.

She poured herself a glass of wine and went back to the bed and sat, quite demurely, she thought right in the middle of it her white towel contrasting sharply with the black satin sheets that she noted with appreciation had been changed.

Slowly as they finished their drinks about half the guys came and sat or laid on the bed with her. A very, perhaps overly for her taste, muscular white guy took her glass from her and put it on the side table. He gently and slowly unravelled the towel as another guy, who looked Middle Eastern, who was kneeling behind her, eased it away from her to make her naked again for her partners.

The men were very close to her. They were lying all around her. Their legs and arms and hands were touching her. She could sense their sexual expectancy, feel their readiness and smell their need for her. She could also feel those things in herself.

"This is it," she thought to herself as hands started to stroke and caress her. "I'm going to be fucked by all these men," she acknowledged, almost smiling as she moderated that in her mind to "well most of them."

Her breasts were being cupped and stroked, licked and sucked by several men as she felt an erection press hard into her back and a pair of hands pull on her hair quite hard forcing her head backwards. She saw a white guy. One that she didn't remember seeing before. He smiled and she smiled back fighting off the pain from the way he was pulling her hair as he stood up behind her. Sitting, leaning backwards supporting herself by her arms that were stretched out behind her, Charley's head was being pulled by him so that she was looking almost straight upwards and into the mirror on the ceiling. She saw the cluster of men around her their hands and mouths on her breasts and between her thighs. She saw some were naked and erect and others still had their towels around them. She saw the two black guys she'd earlier had sex with and the very muscular guy who'd undone her towel. Yes she saw all those things and more in the mirror. But what struck her most was not what she saw in the overhead mirror. No the thing that hit her hardest was the cock on the guy who was pulling her hair. The cock that was now right over her face almost obliterating everything else. The cock that even as she looked at it got closer and closer. The cock that was rounder and fatter than any cock she'd ever seen. Not that long she realised, estimating it at around seven inches, but amazingly round. So round the thought of it entering her frightened her a bit. Yes its girth frightened her but it also excited her.

The guy was still pulling on her hair as he leaned forward the extra few inches that were needed for the tip of his cock to press against her cheek. He pulled her hair so that her face turned so that now the bulbous knob end of his cock was against her lips. Involuntarily almost her mouth opened. Hardly without thinking, she pushed her face forward wincing with pain when that caused her hair to be pulled even harder. Charley lifted her hand and grasped the awesomely round dick. Her slim fingers didn't by any means go all the way round it. Hardly half-way she thought as she strained her jaw and stretched her lips as far as she could. It went in but only just and then her teeth must have been scraping on it all the time as he thrust himself forward shoving the huge rod of flesh deep into her throat giving her that gagging feeling she was becoming familiar with since she'd developed the taste for sucking big cocks.