Hera's Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
Jumping back to the start of the curse.
817 words
4.32
30k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wineglass
wineglass
15 Followers

My name is Jack, although I've been going by Jessica lately. My life has been a bit crazy these last few weeks. It started a month ago, and since then I've seen and done things I never expected.

Here is a brief bit to tell you a little about me, I'm 6 foot even, and keep myself in shape with my regular morning run. I'm 29 with sandy blond hair. I'm fortunate enough to make a living from home doing web site design, I work from my condo, not too far from downtown Seattle. Pretty boring I know. I had so little to share at my high school 10 year reunion last summer, and now I have a lot I wouldn't share.

Getting back to how it all started though. I've usually had good luck with women, and see no need to settle down with just one. So like many a Friday before, Friday night found me down at the local sports bar, working my way through an beer or three, watching the game and watching the "game". On that front, a sexy petite brunette walked in, red high heels, matching red lipstick, and a short black dress, just my type I thought.

She sat at the bar alone, getting eyes from many of the patrons. Since I was only two seats away, I slid over and offered to buy her a drink. She was maybe 5'5" in heels, with shoulder length brown curls and dark eyes that seemed to tell me she knew all my games. She played along though and got a glass of wine on my dime and I found out her name was Stacy. We chatted about sports and dating while we shared a few more glasses of wine. Soon enough she was running her hand up my thigh under the bar, and edging toward my growing cock. Suddenly the bar tender was in front of me telling me it was last call. I suggested a shot for the road, she said she already had too much to drive, and maybe she should just crash at my place. My evening was working so perfectly.

She made a last run to the bathroom, leaving me to think about what I thought was my good luck. I couldn't wait to get her home, get her clothes off and have a few rounds of fun with this lovely nymph, but I tried to keep my car under control and under the speed limit during the drive home, even though she was practically jacking me through my pants the whole way.

Arriving at my place, I showed her up the stairs to the condo. She walked in, and did a quick look around, I later realized she was making sure no one else was there, before she let me lead her into my bedroom. Suddenly she was all over me, her hands undressing me, stroking me, caressing me, getting me so worked up, I felt like I was about to blow as I unzipped her dress. Seeing at last the tight body I'd been fantasizing all night. She let her dress slowly fall, reveling her beautiful lace bra, transparent enough that I could she the beautiful dark nipples on her gorgeous breasts, next her tight stomach, then her silky black panties, and finally her shapely legs. How I wanted those legs wrapped around me, but before I could act, she fell to her knees in front of me, and took me in her mouth. She really did take me, engulfing my erect member like a porn star, taking my 7 inches all the way to the hilt right from the start, before backing off till only the crown was being sucked by her ruby lips. She flipped her bra down exposing her breasts to my view, as she looked up at me.

There she was my fantasy in panties, nylons and heels with her ample breasts out, inhaling me with a burning lust in her eyes. She stroked the base of my cock into her mouth, while swirling her tongue around the circumcised head. Between the eroticism of the moment, the wine, and this girl, I came. I came a lot, jolt after jolt went through me, my cock spurting into her mouth, my hips thrusting in time with her hand pumping me dry. I looked down at her in my euphoria, cum ran down her chin and hand, as she swirled my essence around on her taste buds. I took a half step back, my cock slipping wetly from her lips, and I collapsed backward onto the bed completely spent, in a way beyond what I had ever felt during orgasm. I actually passed out, the last thing I can remember seeing was Stacy standing up stroking a growing erection that was popping out her silk panties, and then the dreams started.

To be continued...

wineglass
wineglass
15 Followers