Herc Manly and the Diplo Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
37 Followers

Earlier in the afternoon Pussy had checked up on Limbdirk's locus, a fact that was considered plusHigh topSecret sensitivity, so she used 'Wooble' on the GalaxNet to do a search. That revealed that Limbdirk's current abode was adjacent to the commercial S'Port where Pussy and Herc parked their own space transport. She had also downloaded a 3D-Holo image of the SpacNav facility. By that evening, Pussy could nav the area even if it were pitch dark.

When Pussy pulled up in her duoCyc (a sleek, black, racing model,) she parked in the commercial side of the S'Port, and flitting from shadow to shadow, approached the Ingress gates to the SpacNav S'Port.

There were normally four SpacNav enlisted suckers guarding the gates, but as Pussy crept up, there was no one to be seen. She quietly approached the back of the small GuardStation and looked in the viewing port. Sure enough, all four guards were there, as well as two of Pussy's XoXoDack friends who she had contacted earlier. They agreed to help Pussy out by distracting the humo guards. Both of the XoXoDack fems were lying on couches, being DP'ed one humo guard cock in each vagina, and all completely occupied. Not often that a poor SpacNav enlistee had a shot at a XoXoDack fem — and as they say, once you've had XoXoDack, you'll never go back!

Pussy, taking advantage of the fact that the guards at that moment wouldn't have noticed an invasion of spacer pirates, was through the ingress/egress gate in a second.

She stuck to the shadows until she found Admiral Limbdirk's flagship — which, it turned out, had the same basic layout as a space tranporter. Pussy knew every inch of the ship. Using her magHoldOns, she climbed up the side of the ship, until she was next to the hatch that led to the foodPrep area. What Pussy was betting on was, that like every other Emeril that she knew of, that Limbdirk's Emeril would leave the hatch ajar when in S'Port to allow the smells and heat of the galley out, and some fresh O2 in. And she was correct.

No one was in the galley in the middle of the night, and soon Pussy was in the EnviroDucting of the spacer, making her way through the labyrinth until she was just outside of Limbdirk's quarters. She silently removed the grill over the duct and looked out. Sure enough, there was one of Limpdick's Master Chiefs standing guard, trying to prevent any of the enlisted spacers from removing Limbdirk from the land of the living.

Pussy felt no qualms about it when she took her small airpowered NarcoNeedle gun and sent the goon into sleepy land for the night. She thought that he was one of the two who had helped Limpdick mannap her Herc!

Quick and silent as a feline, Pussy was in the passageway, and through the door into Limbdirk's quarters. As her feline-like eyes adjusted to the dark, she could see Limbdirk's figure lying on the bunk on an ultra-thin, ultra-light mattress pad, under the standard SpacNav ultra-lightweight blanket. You could tell he was a SpacNav lifer — he was in a deep sleep, completely content.

A quick step took Pussy over to Limbdirk's bunk, and a spray of easySleep in his face made sure that he wouldn't awaken until Pussy wanted him awake. She turned on the lights in his quarters. Pussy glanced out the hatch, and seeing no one, pulled the unconscious Master Chief into Limbdirk's quarters. Soon she had the Chief tied, blindfolded and gagged on the floor. She slipped off the concealing hood from her head.

Limbdirk, she first stripped of his SpacNav issued sleepwear ('In the name of the Greater Being,' she thought, ' where do they get 'jammies with their rank imprinted on them?'), then tied him, spread eagle to the bunk. Pussy didn't blindfold him, although she did put a piece of tape over his mouth. A quick spray of easyWake in his face would bring him around in less than thirty standard seconds. She looked at her watch. After the thirty seconds had passed, Pussy walked over to Limbdirk's recumbent figure, and licked him up the side of his face, in a manner similar to that of a lioness tasting her prey, prior to taking the first bite.

"There's no point in pretending," she said, addressing the seemingly unconscious Limbdirk, "I know you're awake by now, and we need to talk."

Limbdirk opened his eyes and looked up at the face of some unknown fem — she looked like a XoXoDackian. He tried to move and realized that he couldn't, nor could he speak. His eyes moved back to the mysterious femcreature standing above him.

"Let me introduce myself," Pussy continued, when she knew she had his attention, "I'm Pussy, Herc Manly's contractfem."

Limbdirk's eyes were bulging slightly at this information, his eyelids opened wide.

"I need to know what you've done to my beloved contractMale, and you are going to tell me," Pussy's lip sneering as she spoke.

From under the tape covering Limbdirk's mouth a scream tried and failed to emerge.

Back with Herc On Grubvolk...

The landing of the SpacNav ship on Grubvolk was smooth, I had to admit. But since the ship had nothing to do except drop me off, I found myself being hustled off without ceremony. I have to admit that I felt a bit abandoned when the ship lifted off, leaving me, alone, at the S'Port, with my bags. A little backup firepower from the SpcNav ship would have been comforting.

On the whole, though, the reception was positive. The delegation from Grubvolk seemed delighted to meet me, and anxious to please. I was swept off to his suite within the royalAbode, and given every consideration and luxury. That, of course, made me initially suspicious. But soon, I became accustomed to the simpering and kow-towing that I was receiving.

My suite, high above the capitalCity of Grubvolk, afforded me a great view, and my hosts had pointed out all of the major government buildings, the stacks of abodeUnits for workers, and even some of the massive storage units where Grubvolks major product, goldenSweet, was stored. The architecture of the city was based on the use of hexagonal units, a little unusual, but in my galactic travels I have seen a lot odder. Everything was clean, the air was pure (with just the hint of goldenSweet,) and when they told me that it would be a couple of weeks before the new Queens would be installed, I was content to wait. I can deal with comfort.

My unit had stereoVid, with a fine selection of recent vidChips. The food was fine, although it all seemed to be based on the use of goldenSweet — goldenSweet on bread, goldenSweet with fruits, even some sort of goldenSweet stew! After awhile, I knew, that I would tire of so many goldenSweet products, but I discovered that as the extraordinary envoy from SpacNav I also had access to an unlimited quantity of Cestowiski — the most highly desired firejuice in the universe. I went to bed happy every night.

There was one thing that I found rather curious: All of the Grubvolkians looked somewhat alike; in fact, I was almost sure, except for the uniforms that they wore, they looked exactly alike. They had a basic humo shape, and wore different colors according to their work function (the Grubvolk had explained about the uniforms when I asked,) as well as nametags, to help me distinguish between them.

I was also fairly sure, when I reflected on it, that I hadn't seen any female Grubvolkians during my stay — at least none of the functionaries around me had, well, breasts. (Although in fairness, I hadn't seen any penises either, but I also hadn't looked, you dirty minded readers!) And finally there was something else bothering me: Grubvolk not only had faces that all looked alike, but....

They all looked vaguely like another Cadet who I knew from the SpacNav Academy, fifteen years before! And funny, I hadn't heard anything about him for at least 10 years, after he was sent on some secret mission.

Limbdirk's quarters aboard his flagship...

Pussy made a kind of growling sound as she ripped the tape from Limbdirk's mouth, leaving it still hanging on one side.

Limbdirk looked at her, and with his mouth now revealed, sneered and said,

"You'll never get any intel/info from me, you round-heeled XoXoDackian slut!"

This was frankly unfair, since all XoXoDackians actuallyhaveround heels. And most are sluts.

Pussy reached into her torture kit, and pulled out a pair of gripItHards.

"Let's start by removing your fingernails and toenails, one at a time!" Pussy started, in a low voice.

"Go ahead," retorted Limbdirk, "They did that to us at the Academy just for fun!"

She glanced at her truthTellerBox and saw that he was telling her the truth. Back to the toolkit...

"How about," she said, pulling a highSpeedRotaryUnit out, "we drill us a few teeth: to the nerves, without painEase!"

Limbdirk actually smiled.

"All replaced," he said, showing his choppers, "with duraSteel cores, covered with nobreakCeramic coating!"

"Hmmmm..." Pussy looked at the box. Damn, he was telling the truth again.

Pussy glared, "We could break the bones in your feet — very painful!"

Limbdirk smiled again, "Protected with duraSteel slats under the skin. HA!"

Pussy took out a spacer's weldoTorch —

"You should know," Limbdirk said, finally looking a bit worried, " that if you cause enough pain to make me talk, I've been implanted with an explosive device that will blow both of us to coldest Space!"

Again, the truthTellerBox indicated that, against all odds, he was being honest.

'Shit!' thought Pussy.

Pussy realized that she would have to pull out ALL the stops to make Limpdick talk.

She silently reviewed the contract between her and Herc. Yes, there was no choice: she would have to invoke the 'emergency escape clause' that "if one of the parties, in order to maintain the overall contract, must violate one or more clauses of the contract for a limited period of time, they can do so, subject to later proof of need, etc. etc. etc." That was it.

Pussy looked at Limbdirk with a glance of complete disgust, facing the most distasteful decision of her adult life.

"OK, Limpdick. You've asked for it, you're forcing my hand! I am going to perform the XoXoDackian TORTURE BY PLEASURE on you!" Pussy was almost shouting.

"NO! NO!" came Limbdirk's terrified reply, "You can't do that to me. It's inhumane. It's unfair! You don't understand: I'm a virgin!!!!"

A BIG smile crossed Pussy's face, and she licked her lips as she stepped closer.

It took only minutes for Pussy to begin breaking Limbdirk. She began by taking his short, shriveled penis into her mouth, and very carefully (not to allow him to orgasm,) used her tongue, that extraordinary XoXoDackian tongue, to massage, stroke and suck Limbdirk's limpdick. At the same time, she used her hands and fingers to lightly stroke his balls, and the sensitive area behind his balls, until he was just about to explode with the pleasure, and then, she pulled her mouth off.

"Oh, please, please, please. Don't stop. you can't stop now!" Limbdirk screamed.

"So, Limpdick, where did you send my Herc." Pussy said with her most seductive voice, "Tell me and you will see heaven."

"I couldn't help it, they ordered me to do it; we sent him to the planet Grubvolk!" came his response, through clenched teeth.

"Good boy," Pussy said, and began to bring him back to the edge.

Then she stopped again.

"OK, you pathetic microdick, let me know, why?" came Pussy's breathy question.

"No, I can't talk! Oh, oh, damn. OK, we have a treaty with Grubfolk and have to send a SpacNav officer there for the new Queens's coronation. Please, let me cum now! Please!" he was shamelessly begging by this point.

"Oh no, my dear, we have a few more questions." Pussy whispered in his ear, as she swung her torso across Limbdirks body, capturing his now distended (all 4 inchos) penis in one of her vaginas, the muscles rippling, and tightening, and giving pleasures only a XoXoDackian is built to give.

Pussy lifted herself up and down a couple of times, careful not to go too high and let Limbdirk's little dick fall out. Not like Herc, with his solid 8 inchos!

"Baby, now tell mama, what is so special that Herc has to do for this Queens of Grubvolk," she suddenly stopped her movement, and looked down at Limbdirk's face, contorted with pleasure.

"He," breath, breath, breath, "must BREED with her. He must provide the genetic materials for Grubvolk for the next ten years!" Limbdirk admitted.

Pussy slapped him across the face on one side, and then the other.

"You BASTARD! Making my sweet Herc break our contract! How horrible." she screamed.

"Don't stop. Do it again! Slap me again, that was great." begged the now almost apoplectic Limbdirk. "Please, I've told you all I know!"

Pussy looked at him, sensing his need for release. But then she looked briefly at the truth sensor. The last thing that he said was a LIE! He knew more than he had told her.

Pussy looked down at Limbdirk, and demanded,

"What are you not telling me; what are you trying to hold back."

"I can't tell you that," Limbdirk's replied, his eyes rolled back into his head. "You will kill me if I tell you." He began to whimper.

Pussy jumped off Limbdirk's dick, and before he could recover from the sexual ecstasy that she had induced, she flipped him over onto his stomach, his ass lifted in the air.

"You WILL talk, and you will talk NOW!" came Pussy's voice, filled with determination.

Pussy's two pseudo-breasts suddenly got longer and harder than they had ever been before — her anger was driving her into the XoXoDackian male mode. She moved behind Limbdirk's ass, and with a sudden thrust, put her pseudo-tittie/penis deep into his ass! Pussy began pumping his bum, making Limbdirk into her bitch.

Limbdirk was suddenly screaming, and cumming at the same time, spurting all over his SpacNav excuse for a mattress. He couldn't help himself. Limbdirk told her the remaining secret that he and SpacNav had withheld from its brave Spacers sent to Grubvolk for so many decades.

After hearing Limbdirk's confession, Pussy was streaking out of the SpacNav spacer, past the guard gates, and the still missing guards ("OK girls, you can let them cum now! she yelled, as she ran past,) and to the civilian side of the S'Port. Within 20 solStandard minutes, Pussy had Herc's space transport blasting at full speed for Grubvolk.

"Oh, Herc," she whispered, the tears rolling down her face, "Can I save you in time!"

Back on Grubvolk with Herc...

I had fainted at the sight of the Grubvolk Queens. Oh the shame of it! But no one had mentioned to me that she looked completely different than the other Grubvolkians. They all looked more or less, humo. The Queens looked like a fat, giant caterpillar, all white except for a couple of small dark spots (presumably eyes,) and a small opening, that moved when she spoke, that one would conclude was a mouth. I hated to think where I was supposed to, ah hem, deposit my breeding material.

Of course the buzz in the outer room was loud when I regained conciousness. Various functionaries had pulled my unconscious self out of the Queens's personalSpace, and were doing their best to revive me. They had noticed the beneficial effect that Cestowiski had on me, and so were plying me with sips of that wonder elixer.

I figured that they would be angry that I had fainted at the mere sight of their ruler, but no. They explained that this was not an uncommon reaction from humos exposed to the Queens.

"Her beautifulnesss," they thoughtfully hypothesized, "overwhelms humos when she is revealed the first time. We completely understand, for we too worship her like a god, in her exquisite completeness!" All around was a nodding of heads in agreement.

So after about half-a-bottle of Cestowiski, normally enough to make one see pink elephants, I was ready to gird, well actually ungird, my loins, and do my duty to the Queens of the Grubvolk. I began to stagger back to the entryway, with the help of a couple of the friendly courtiers, when from behind me came a voice...

"Stop right now. He is not going in there!" came the dulcet tones. I knew that voice from somewhere.

I turned, and sure enough it was my own Pussy! Come to help her Herc do his duty, no doubt.

"Oh, hello Pussy. Hic! I'm have to go and breed with the Grubvolk Queen. Hic! Gotta do my duty, hold up the reputation of the ol' SpacNav!" I declared, pointing down at my crotch. The Grubvolk seemed to be getting upset at Pussy, and trying to push me ahead into the Queens personal space.

I could hear one of the Grubvolks shouting to Pussy in a high-pitched voice:

"The Treaty demands that he breed with our Queens. He must give his genetic materials. It is required!" Again, a nodding of Grubvolkian heads.

I started towards the Queens's boudoir again, staggering a bit as I walked.

Then Pussy replied,

"Yes, according to the treaty he must provide your Queens with his genetic materials. But the treaty never says that she gets to EAT HIM afterwords!"

"WADDAYAMEANEATSME!" I screamed, my voice rather squeaky, backpedaling hard, while Grubvolk hands kept trying to push me forward.

"To eat, Herc," Pussy began explaining, like I was some sort of idiot, " you know: consume, swallow, dine, corrode, chew, lunch, devour, feast, breakfast..."

That was the great secret that Pussy had squeezed from the evil Admiral Limbdirk: after mating, the Grubvolk Queens proceed to eat their mate!

"I get it, already, Pussy." giving my hosts an ugly glare, " Somehow, you failed to mention this little detail to me."

"Oh," said another of the functionaries, "that is a mere technicality. It is the only time during her reign that she gets to eat meat, and she needs the protein. There is a certain symmetry to it. Herc will put protein into her breeding vessel, and she will put his protein into her digestive tract! Its how its always been done. Just consider the honor of being digested by the Queens!"

"Not this time," Pussy said, pulling out an energyBlaster and pointing it towards the group of Grubvolkians around me.

"But, if the great and noble Herc doesn't give us his breeding materials and sacrifice himself for us, our world will die! We will be perished, disappreareded, goneded." They began to weep at the thought of their planet, desolate. Even worse, no more goldenSweet. No more Cestowiski!

Pussy, not an unreasonable femCreature, looked at them and explained,

"I think that I may have a solution..."

It was only a couple of hours later when the great revolution occurred on Grubvolk, a change in eons of history changed by my brilliant XoXoDackian fem. You just have to love her!

Pussy had made a few quick stops on her way to Grubvolk, and picked up necessary supplies. She knew when Limbdirk told her the great secret — that every ten years they sent a SpacNav officer who would breed with the Queens and then be eaten, that she couldn't let that happen to Herc.

The next time I entered the Queens's presence, Pussy came along, as did a group of Grubvolk carrying a beefo carcass from one of the agro planets. In my place, they put the beefo (freshly thawed,) on top of the Queens. Then, Pussy took a 12 incho long vibroDildo (with liquoInjector accessory,) that we had filled with my genetic materials (a whole lot of genetic materials — Pussy collected it, once in her wonderful mouth, and once in each of her pseudo-vaginas and put each load into the liquoInjector.)

The Queens couldn't really see very well anyway, so she was as happy with the beefo as she would have been with me, but she went absolutely WILD for the vibroDildo.

"Oh, Herc Manly. Oh this pleasure transcends all of the descriptions of previous Queenses. There has never been such ecstasy on Grubvolk!" came from the transspeakBox. Sounds of moaning and the periodic exclamation, like "Give it to me hards, big boy!" came from the transSpeakBox.

SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
37 Followers