Hercules and the Dildo of Hippolyta

Story Info
A classic BDSM Greek myth.
2k words
3.66
26.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleDJK
CastleDJK
17 Followers

We all know the story of Hercules, the hero of Greek mythology. He was the son of Zeus, the king of the Gods, and the beautiful maiden, Alcmene and he was the strongest man in the world at that time. Hercules had a tremendous male physique, with big muscles on all parts of his body, including his enormous cockmuscle. All the women who saw him immediately wanted him to fuck them...and he did.

One day, Hercules made a mistake and fucked the Queen of Tiryns, who had offered herself to him, and she died of ecstasy in mid-orgasm. The Queen of the Heavens, Hera hated Hercules because he was the bastard son of her husband Zeus. She decreed that Hercules must be the slave of King Eurystheus, the husband of the dead queen.

Hera and Eurystheus wanted Hercules dead, but since he was half-god it was taboo for the king to kill him directly. So, Eurystheus devised labors that could result in his mortal death, sending him to face monstrous beasts that terrorized distant lands and were certainly capable of killing Hercules, no matter how strong he was. Hercules managed to slay or capture each one of them, much to the displeasure of Eurystheus and Hera.

"For your next labor, I want you to do something different. You have killed the Nemean lion, the nine-headed Hydra, and all of the Styphalian birds. You have captured the Golden stag of Artemis, the Erymanthian Boar, the Cretan Bull and the man-eating horses of Diomedes, and you have even managed to clean the Augean stables. Now I want you to go to bring me the dildo of Hippolyta"

"Why do you want the dildo of Hippolyta?" Hercules asked with a grin.

King Eurystheus hesitated to answer, then said, "it is for my daughter."

His daughter, Admete was a beautiful young woman with the body of a nymph and the mind of a nymphomaniac. Admete wanted to fuck every man in the kingdom. She loved cocks โ€“ young cocks, old cocks, big cocks, small cocks, thick cocks, thin cocks, cut cocks, uncut cocks - all cocks. Everyone knew that Admete was the biggest slut in the kingdom. So her father, King Eurystheus, decided that she needed the legendary dildo of Hippolyta to satisfy her sexual desires but not get pregnant or fall in love with a man because of sex.

Hercules visited his wise old friend Achates, who knew everything, to learn about the dildo of Hippolyta.

"Tell me, Achates, where can I find this dildo of Hippolyta?"

"It can be found on the island of the Amazons, an island completely inhabited by women."

"Then, it should not be too difficult to get it from them."

"Don't be so sure. The Amazons are a warrior race of strong dominant women and they are bigger and stronger than most men. Hippolyta is their queen. There are no men in the island kingdom, or should I say queendom.

"But if there are no men, then how do they perpetuate their species'

"Once every ten years, the Amazons set sail for another land and invade it with the purpose of capturing men and collecting their cum. They are able to defeat any army, conquer the kingdom, and overpower the men and enslave them. They herd the men into corrals, chain them up naked so they can't get away, and milk their cocks to collect their spunk. The Amazon women stroke the men's cocks and make them shoot their big cumloads into buckets, and pour all of it into big vats of jism. When they have collected enough, they release the men and sail back to their island with the precious booty."

"You mean they....."

"Yes," Achates continued, "they use the sperm to impregnate a specially selected group of breeders, who give birth to a new generation every ten years. But the Amazons keep only the females, and they send the infant boys back to the place where the semen came from."

Hercules set out for the island of the Amazons in a one man sailboat and it took him two days to arrive at the island. As he landed on the island and got out on the beach, he was surprised by a band of about ten women on horseback that rode up and quickly surrounded him.

The Amazon women that surrounded Hercules all resembled each other โ€“ all had the same strong physical appearance having been eugenically bred and all born about twenty years ago. Each one of them was just as muscular as Hercules, huge bulging muscles on their arms, shoulders, thighs and legs and not an ounce of body fat. They all wore silver-studded leather strap thongs that revealed their big, perfectly round breasts on their pectorals.

Five of the Amazon women aimed arrows at Hercules, while the other five took out their lariats and lassoed him. They pulled the rope loops tight, binding his arms and his legs. Before he could break free of the ropes, the other five Amazon shot poison tipped arrows into his body, piercing his skin and paralyzing him. Even the strongest man on Earth could not resist and the ten Amazon threw the bound and unconscious Hercules over a horseback and rode back to present their prize booty to Queen Hippolyta.

They rode back to walled city-state where they lived and into a large stone-made stadium arena where sporting games took place. Hundreds of Amazons were in the stands of the stadium arena and in the center was a stage with a throne chair, where the beautiful queen Hippolyta sat. The Amazons on horseback dismounted and presented their paralyzed prize to Queen Hippolyta. They took his naked limp body and tied it to a cross in front of the queen. Hercules' dick and body were still limp from the poison-tipped arrows, but he became conscious and aware of his predicament. The beautiful queen Hippolyta got up from her throne and approached the captured slave.

Hippolyta possessed the beauty of Aphrodite, the cunning of Athena, and the athletic ability of Artemis.

"Who are you, slave?"

"I am Hercules."

"So, you are the mighty Hercules, the strongest of the weaker sex. We have heard of you."

"I am the strongest man on earth!"

"But not the strongest member of the human race. Any of my Amazons could subdue you."

And with the remark, Hippolyta kicked Hercules in his balls with all her might, causing the strongest man in the world to scream in excruciating pain and bend down in pure agony. Hippolyta and the hundreds of Amazons in the stadium all laughed.

"You have arrived on our island on the night of the full moon. We are about to begin our lunar ritual....our tribute to Selene, goddess of the Moon."

On the playing field, in the center of the stadium arena, hundreds of naked Amazon women began having sex with each other. Hercules, chained to the post, watched them. Women began massaging, licking and sucking each other's feet. They began kissing each other on the lips, and swirling their tongues inside and outside their mouths. Rubbing, licking and sucking on each other's breasts. Their bodies sliding and slithering on each other like a tub full of serpents. They rubbed, licked and sucked on each other's juicy pussies. Their big clits were engorged and some of the Amazons erupted with uncontrollable geyser squirts. The women moaned, groaned, gasped, purred, and screamed in a concert that could be heard for miles. Hercules watched, there in the middle of it all, his big cock now recovered from the kick and fully erect from the sights and the sounds.

Hercules watched as Hippolyta brought out the long two headed dildo. It looked like a snake with a head on each end. Hippolyta sat on her throne with her legs spread apart and her feet up on the seat. Her beautiful hairless pussy was open and pink and wet inside. She took the head of the long thick dildo and teased her lips and her clit with it, rubbing it back and forth. With her long legs up in the air, she slowly worked the dildo between her lips and then plunged it inside of her pussy and began pumping it in and out. The other end reached up to her mouth and she took that dildo head between her other pair of lips. The extendible dildo now connected her pussy to her mouth, as she fucked one end and sucked the other.

The orgiastic ritual last for several hours, and after each of the Amazons became satiated they returned to their homes to sleep for the night. Hippolyta released Hercules and took him back to her chambers as his paralysis gradually wore off.

"So, Hercules, why have you come to the island of the Amazon women?"

"I was sent here to bring back your dildo."

"You are the son of Zeus, are you not?"

"Yes I am."

"Then, we will give it to you because of that, because you are the son of Zeus, as an offering to the King of the Gods."

"Yes, I will let him know."

"Now come over here and kneel before us with your head on the floor and your ass up in the air and we will give it to you."

And Hippolyta walked around behind him, squatted down and quickly shoved the dildo up his asshole. Hercules let out a long groan.

"There, now you have it and you can take it home that way!" she laughed.

With the dildo lodged in his ass, Hercules cock became bigger and harder than ever before. Hippolyta looked at it with curiosity and amazement, and became quite turned on. She could not control herself and was about to break the Amazon taboo. For the first time, she was going to suck and fuck a man's cock.

She attacked the cock with her mouth, surrounding it with her lips. She could feel it throbbing inside her cheeks. She released it and devoured it again, taking it in and out of her mouth, licking the head, the shaft and the balls, and then taking it deep down her throat. Hippolyta savored it like a big stick of sugarcane. She spit on the head, stroked it with her saliva, and the swallowed it again. Hercules let out long, loud moans. When she removed his cock from her mouth, there was a long slimy strand of spittle mixed with pre-spunk connecting her lips to his dick.

Now, she had to have this real cock in her pussy. Hercules' enormous cock was sticking straight up and Hippolyta positioned her pussy over it, facing him, staring deep into his eyes. She slowly lowered herself on to it, until the mushroom head spread apart her labia majora and minora. Then, she sat down on it, taking the shaft all the way inside and began bouncing up and down on it, smashing against his cum filled balls. She rode it with wild abandon, sometimes letting it slip out, so she could take it and rub it against her clit. She leaned back and grasped on to his legs and rocked back and forth with the cock inside her. Her pants and screams were intermingled with the squishing sounds of her suction on his piston prick and the slapping of her ass cheeks on his muscular thighs.

After her orgasm, Hippolyta passed out with a contented smile on her face and Hercules got up and kissed this sleeping beauty on the lips. Seeing the opportunity to escape, he left her chambers and stealthfully left the walled city of the Amazons, with the dildo still tightly lodged in his ass. He ran back to the beach and got in his boat and sailed back to Tiryns to bring back his prize and complete the 9th labor.

And this is how Hercules retrieved the dildo of Hippolyta and how she lost her virginity to a man.

The End

By DJ King 2013

CastleDJK
CastleDJK
17 Followers