Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up when grandparents arrive.
8.9k words
4.58
155.4k
52
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers

Part 2 of 'Here Cummeth the Ass-Man'. Feel free to send any thoughts and/or recommendations for future installments. Enjoy...

*

"MAT! Wake up!" Pam screamed at her son.

Mat jumped off the couch, instinctively scanning the living room for a threat.

"Your grandparents are running early and should be here in about an hour, we need to clean up and get everything ready," Pam said. "Well, I need to, you need to take a shower and wash up from last night."

Mat wasn't good at waking up quickly, and merely grunted an, "Oh, OK," before walking into the bathroom to relieve himself. He noticed his mom had already washed and changed, and was wearing a tight red v-neck pullover and an ankle length black dress. She looked very sexy. Her tits were practically hanging out her top, bouncing and jiggling with each step; and her ass, divinely round and deliciously fat, was moving up and down with each step, making her frilly black dress swish back and forth. Mat would've told her how hot she was if she hadn't hurried him along.

In the bathroom, he tried to aim his rigidly hard cock down at the toilet so he could pee, but it was proving rather difficult and unwilling to settle down- partly because it was morning and he always woke up hard, and partly because he was recapping in his mind what he had done with his mom the night before: Two back to back hand jobs and a squirt to boot! It was an evening normally only dreamt of.

His cock really needed a good jerking, as it did every day when he woke up, but today his balls were especially heavy, sending electric charges throughout his body and making his heart go thumpety-thump; however, there simply wasn't time. He jumped in the shower and washed himself off as quickly as he could, trying to get his mind away from anything sexual, but to no effect.

Mat dried himself off with a towel and was walking to his room when he heard his mom call to him behind his back.

"Yeah?" Mat asked, turning around.

Pam merely smiled at him and looked down at his cock and back up at his eyes.

"Oh," Mat said, "it won't go down. We have a little ritual every morning, and it's not happy we skipped it."

"Ah, you poor thing," Pam said, leaning down and addressing her son's cock, her tits dangling before him. She stood up and said, "Go sit down on your bed, I'll be there in a second."

Mat did as he was told, hearing his mom turn on the dishwasher in the kitchen before she came back to him.

"I think everything's ready now. I changed the sheets on my bed, and all the dirty dishes are in the dishwasher, so we're ready for them," Pam said.

"Why'd you change your sheets?" Mat asked.

"Because that's where your grandparents will be sleeping," Pam said.

"And you?" Mat asked.

"Well...I was hoping you wouldn't mind sharing your bed with me," Pam said, her hands behind her back and her hips twisting from side to side.

"Of course not!" Mat said happily.

"Ohhh- good answer," she said, dropping to her knees and grasping her son's hard cock. "And good answers today just happen to get you long, sloppy blowjobs." Pam then began sucking on her son's cock, closing her eyes and moaning on it, filling the whole room with loud slurping and sucking sounds.

"I thought Gram and Gramps were on the way," Mat said, breathing heavily, his hand guiding his mother's head down his shaft.

Pam brought her head up, kissed his helmet and said, "I just wanted everything clean before they got here. I don't care if they see me sucking you. They're the last people I'm worried about," and she went back down on her son.

Mat closed his eyes and his head fell back in ecstasy. He leaned back on his elbows and just enjoyed the sight of his own mom giving him head. Her tits were resting on top of his thighs, and he could see deep down into her lush cleavage. She was arching her back as she sucked him, making her round ass look like a big, fat, succulent heart.

Pam grasped his cock by the base, looked up into his eyes, and moved the tip of it against her tongue, causing his whole body to shake in pleasure. She then wrapped her lips around just his helmet and sucked hard, forcefully tonguing his urethra.

"OHhhhhh, GODdddddd," Mat bellowed, and crunched up his stomach, feet involuntarily sticking in the air. Pam put her hand on his chest to ease him down, but continued to suck hard on the most sensitive part of his cock. When she knew he couldn't take it anymore, she slowly went down and up a few times on his shaft before moving down to lick his balls while jerking him. Mat's body eased up and he ran his hand through her hair and pulled it back so he could get a better look at his mom's luscious lips wrapped around his big heavy balls. She was slithering her tongue all up and under them, which he found was actually as pleasurable as when she sucked on his shaft. He never knew his balls were that sensitive. "Mmmmm," he moaned. Pam lifted his balls and began running her tongue along the area between his cock and ass. It was definitely pleasurable, but a different kind; all Mat knew was that when she stopped he immediately wanted her to go back.

"Liked that, did you?" Pam asked, when he held her head where it was.

"Yeah," Mat said, breathlessly.

"Let's see if you like this, then," Pam said, and spread her son's ass cheeks apart, and tongued his ass.

"OHHHHhhhhMMMmmmm!" Mat moaned. Mat's mom was not only tonguing his ass, but sucking in on it, sending waves of ecstasy all up and down his body. He tried to jerk his cock while she sucked in his sphincter, but she wouldn't let him.

"You're a keeper. Most men wouldn't be comfortable with this," Pam said.

"Why?" Mat asked, innocently, and then gasped as his mom put her tongue far up inside of him. She was moving it around as if looking for something.

"Well...," she said coming up, "they'd be afraid that it indicated they were slightly gay," and she started licking and kissing his balls again.

"Oh...," Mat said, unsure of what to say.

"But," Pam said, "enjoying a little ass play doesn't mean that, and I don't actually care if you are. Like I said last night, I believe everyone's bi, even if they're too shy to admit it. That and, as I'm sure you'll see, I'm the last to judge." Pam sucked on her thumb for a second and then slowly eased it up his ass. Mat moaned and spread his legs wider. Pam then started sucking his cock again, leaving her thumb up his ass, moving it ever so slightly back and forth.

She then slowly began trying to take in his entire shaft, inch by inch. When she managed to bury her nose in his pubic hair, she came up gasping for air and fanning her tits.

"Wow," Pam said, "I think you got even bigger when you realized I was trying to take you all in. You could hammer a nail with this thing right now," and she started slapping his cock against her cheek. Mat smiled, and pushed her head back down on his cock.

"Mmphf!" she said, as she was forced back down to the base of his cock. Mat let go of her head, but she stayed down on him, looking into his eyes and moaning. She stayed there, her nose pressing against his pubic bone, for what must of have been ten seconds, throat vibrating on his shaft the entire time. When she came up, her tongue encircled the tip of his cock for a moment, and then she immediately went all the way down on him again before coming back up.

"Do me a favor, love," Pam said, a trail of spit running from her lips to his cock, "And hold my hair up again for me."

"Sure," Mat said, and pulled her hair up.

"Now skull-fuck me," she said. Mat moaned and immediately started pumping his mother's head on his cock once she had positioned herself. Pam relinquished all control accept for the thumb she still had up his ass, which she was moving in and out with greater force.

Faster and faster he pushed her head up and down his cock. Spit was flying everywhere. Pam was moaning really hard, her throat vibrating on his cock like a battery operated sex toy, sending Mat to the edge. Pam noticed her son's balls quickly tighten, and she started corkscrewing her fist along the length of his cock as she went up and down. This pushed Mat off the brink and he started to cum. Pam slowly eased her thumb out his ass and opened her mouth, jerking him so he could see his hot cum shoot down her throat. He came steadily for fifteen seconds straight, filling his mom's entire mouth with his thick, steamy spunk.

When he finally finished shooting ropes, cum was steadily spilling out the sides of his mother's mouth. Pam closed her mouth quickly and gulped down what she could, but had to separate it all into two swallows. She wiped her mouth and fanned her chest: "You cum like this for me every time, and I'll beg you to let me give you head. Wowwww....," she exclaimed, "Don't need my vitamins today, or tomorrow for that matter."

Mat laughed and squeezed his cock from the bottom up, forcing a last dribble of cum out. Pam said, "Mmm, mine, give it," and licked it off.

Pam sat up and took her son's hands in her own, placing them on her large, round tits. "Did you notice when I came?" she asked, smiling up at him, pressing his hands hard into her soft breasts.

"You came?" Mat asked, confused.

"Uh-huh," Pam said, cheerily. "When I was moaning on you towards the end there, that's when I was cumming. No squirting action, but still explosive. I love to give head, in case you haven't figured that out yet." Mat pinched her nipples and her whole body shivered.

Mat's cock was twitching again with each heart beat, and was gaining more and more weight as his brain wrapped around what she just said. She didn't even touch herself, Mat thought. Pam laughed as she saw that her son was hard again. "Save some for later, cowboy. Time for you to get dressed. I expect your grandparents will get here shortly."

******

When Gram and Gramps got to their house, Mat had just finished dressing and was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. He was drinking a glass of milk, replenishing his fluids, when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and was immediately greeted with a big, bosomy hug from his grandmother, Lin. "OH! It's been so long. Look how you've grown!" Lin was just slightly shorter than his mom, and had all the great assets that he obsessed over: Big tits, and a round ass. Her hair was also curly like his mom's, but was taking on grey streaks in what was mostly still a vibrant red. Mat's grandfather, Jon, was at the trunk of their station wagon pulling out luggage. "Jon, look at Mat! He's as tall as you," Lin yelled. Jon smiled and waved. Mat would've waved back if he could see anything but huge tits pressed against his face. Lin pushed his head out, her warm hands wrapped around his ears, and looked into his face. "My god, you look just like Jon when he was your age. You're a spitting image of him!" She laughed and pulled his face back down into her soft, round tits. "Don't need him anymore now that I have you."

Mat's mom walked around the corner, and Lin let go of him to hug her. "Why don't you look just beautiful!" she exclaimed. Mat watched as the two woman's large tits pushed into each other as they hugged. Lin looked into Pam's eyes while embracing her, tits still firmly planted into her daughter's, and said, "I bet you've got all the local boys pining over you."

"Well, maybe a few. One definitely," Pam said, and winked at Mat.

Mat noticed that both women's nipples were hard, and his cock began to grow in his shorts. Lin was wearing a button-up white shirt over a black pair of leotards that were stretched over her round ass. She was quite voluptuous looking.

Something suddenly slapped hard into his back, and Mat jerked around to see his grandfather smiling at him.

"Give it here, 'ole man," Jon said to his grandson, holding out his hand for a shake. Mat shook his hand and smiled. Jon was, indeed, the same height and build as him. He didn't think they looked exactly alike in the face, but he could definitely see the connection.

"Man, you have grown. I'm betting you're giving it to the girls, am I right?" Jon said.

"Jon, stop," Lin said. "Leave him be."

"What, I'm just talking on the level. Kid looks just like me when I was young; I know he's got a girl or two sneaking glances at him." Jon leaned into Mat and whispered in his ear: "Let 'em have it, man. Don't let any of them get away." Mat smiled, looked to the ground, and nodded. "I mean it. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't." Jon then looked at Pam and said, "Now come here. Your 'ole man needs some sugar, too." Pam went and hugged her father, and Mat noticed that his grandfather's hands quickly slid down her back and lightly squeezed the top of his mom's ass while they embraced. "Mmm," Jon said, "Just how I remember. You're stunning, you know that?"

Pam blushed and said, "Thanks. I've got a good thing going; I'm happy."

"How many men you got chasing you? Send 'em my way, I'll show 'em off. Who else you need, what with this big strapping man behind me," Jon said, indicating Mat.

Pam smiled and said, "My thoughts exactly."

Mat helped his grandfather carry their luggage to his mom's room. Lin kept insisting that they could sleep on the couch and that Pam should stay in her own room.

"Hey, come on now. What, you got it out for your grandson?" Jon joked with his wife. "Kid's got a big bed, have you seen it? I'm sure there's just enough room for the two of them. Hopefully not that much room, am I right?" he asked Mat, who smiled nervously.

"No, mom, I want you two as comfortable as you can possibly be," Pam said. "You're going to be here for two weeks, so you'll need your privacy. Mat and I'll share, we'll be fine."

"See," Jon said to his wife, lightly chiding her, "always trying to ruin a good thing. Hey, did you two watch that program on HMC last night? The one on social taboos? It was out of this world!"

"Jon!" Lin yelled, slapping her husband's elbow.

"What, they get that channel?" Jon said, innocently.

Mat smirked, and Jon noticed. "Aha, they did watch it!"

"We watched a few minutes of it and then moved on to something else," Pam admitted.

"Why on earth did you do that?" Jon asked. "It was wild! They went into a brothel, interviewed people at an orgy, and even went to this farm where people openly fucked horses. Weird shit, but great. I laughed my ass off during the horse bit. I think it turned her on, though," Jon said, meaning his wife, Lin.

Lin put a hand over her face and shook her head: "I'm sorry, I have no control over him."

Pam laughed and said, "Is anyone hungry? Let's go into the kitchen and I'll fix everyone some lunch."

****

Pam made them all turkey club sandwiches and placed a big salad at the center of the small table they had in the kitchen. The outside door was latched in place, and a nice cool breeze was blowing through, bringing with it all the intoxicating smells of spring.

Mat was seated between his grandparents as he ate. He didn't remember his grandfather ever being so sexually verbose as a kid, but he liked it. Living in such a heavily protestant community all his life, where sex was hidden and never spoken of, it was nice to be around such open passion. He could tell that his grandmother, Lin, was passionate, too; perhaps she was just unsure of how she should act around him.

Pam was rubbing her leg up against his as they ate, giving Mat a hard on. There was a table cloth on the table, so she could conceivably rub his cock without anyone knowing. But would she? Mat wasn't exactly sure how to act around his grandparents yet. He remembered his mom's stories from the previous night about masturbating and whatnot, but still felt cautious about flirting or touching his mom around them. If they were still sexually vivacious, they seemed keen on taking things slow for now.

But then Lin suddenly put her hand on Mat's upper thigh, throwing everything he had been thinking out the window.

Mat's cock was already hard from his mom's antics, and it was currently nestled down his left thigh, right where his grandmother was now gently groping him. Lin quickly stumbled upon it, and looked up at Mat with her eyes open real wide: "My, some things do run in the family," she said.

Jon, who'd been talking with Mat's mom, turned and said, "What?" a little annoyed.

"Oh, nothing. I was just remarking on how fast Mat ate his lunch. His appetite is as ferocious as yours."

"Oh," Jon said, and turned and resumed his conversation with Pam, who smiled at Mat as she continued to rub his leg with her foot.

Lin squeezed Mat's cock real hard, and ran her hand the length of it to see how big it was. "My," she said under her breath and blushed. She then started jerking it and giving him a handjob through his shorts. Mat looked down at her breasts and saw that her nipples were fully erect. Her top was unbuttoned halfway, and she was showing a lot of sumptuous cleavage. Mat suddenly realized he'd been staring at her breasts for a few moments and quickly turned away, trying to appear as if he was looking at something outside.

Pam looked at Mat and saw that something was amiss. Her mother's right arm was subtly moving back and forth and Mat's eyes were slightly glazed over... Her mother was jerking her son off under the table! Pam's pussy instantly got wet and her heart beat in her throat. Things were progressing already? Her father, Jon, was still talking to her about his job or politics- she couldn't remember which and no longer cared.

Mat was getting close to cumming. It was, admittedly, a very awkward handjob, but it made up for that by being intensely kinky with everyone around him. He put his arm behind his grandmother's chair and acted like he was just stretching. Her butt was spilling out the sides of her chair and he reached around and squeezed it. It was deliciously soft and warm. Lin crossed her legs and leaned in a little to Mat's side so he could get a better feel.

Jon noticed that Mat's hand was groping his wife's butt and abruptly stopped talking to Pam. "What the...?" he said. Then he noticed Lin was rubbing Mat's cock through his shorts. "Well see here! There's a party going on and you guys are trying to hide it!" He turned to Pam and said, "Don't you think they should've invited everyone?"

Pam just laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "I was letting them have their fun."

"What? You knew?" Jon asked.

Pam uncrossed her arms and showed her dad how aroused she was. "Yeah, I knew," she said.

"Well, I want to play, too," Jon said and scooted in close to his daughter. "Long car ride, and she refused to blow me while we were on the road."

"We almost got into an accident the last time I sucked your cock while you were driving," Lin said sternly, still rubbing Mat's cock through his shorts.

"Well, ever since you got dentures and could take out your teeth, your oral skills have increased tenfold. It's not my fault."

Jon then wrapped his arm around his daughter's shoulders and pulled up on her dress, revealing her round, milky white thighs and white cotton panties. "Wow, you're soaked through, little girl," Jon said. He started rubbing her clit with his thumb, and slid his other hand down the front of her shirt, groping her large, round tits. Pam moaned and put her head on her father's shoulder.

While fondling his mother, Jon said to Mat, "Son, don't let her make you cum in your shorts. Take your cock out so you won't have to change clothes."

"Mm, yes, take these off," Lin said, "And your shirt, too."

Mat instinctively looked at his mom, and Pam said, "I told you they'd be like this. Take your shorts off, don't be embarrassed- you've got a great cock." Mat stood up, unzipped his shorts and slid them off. His cock slapped against his stomach, bobbing and pulsating in front of everyone and dripping precum to the floor.

fire2flame
fire2flame
119 Followers