Here Kitty Kitty

Story Info
He loves petting his kitty-cat.
1.3k words
4.11
35.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

Coming home from a long day, I find my kitty-cat curled up on the couch waiting for me. As I walk to the couch, she raises up. I stroke her on the head and scratch under her chin and she grinds her head into the palm of my hand.

I kneel down in front of the couch and she moves closer to me and I give my kitty a kiss on the nose. She is a very spoiled kitty-cat, well groomed and well appointed with her rhinestone collar.

As I finish scratching her ears and under the chin, she tries to bite me as I pull my hand away.

"Bad kitty," I scold her.

She responds by rolling onto her back and squirming about, her attempt to get more attention.

I go upstairs and take shower. As I put on some shorts and a t-shirt, I can her meowing from downstairs. She always wants attention and like all cats, she wants it on her terms. I call downstairs for her to come up. However, she just meows more.

On my return downstairs, as I near the couch, kitty-cat pops her head up to see me. She knows what is coming. My lap! The moment I take my seat she scurries over to invade my space. Curling up, she attempts to steal my heat.

Switching on the TV, I find something to watch and settle in for the evening. I begin to stroke the kitty and soon she begins to purr. She loves having her ears and belly scratched along with having her face rubbed.

Again, she tries to bite my fingers as I stroke her. Cats are always trying to assert their dominance to define their position in the relationship. However, I can turn this fearless feline into a kitten in one motion. I grab her by the back of the neck as a mother cat would and she succumbs to me in an instant. When I let go of her neck and scratch her chin, she proceeds to lick my hand, her way to make up for the bite.

One of the reactions of cats I have always found interesting is how their hindquarters raise up as you stroke them from their head to their tail. There is almost a sexual aspect to their response. Their tail twitches and their eyes glaze over. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to send her over the top when I stroke her.

As the evening grows late, she falls asleep in my lap. I turn off the TV and try to get up without waking her. She stirs and stretches out as I retrieve her leash from the coffee table. Her leash is made of fine cut steel chain and is a fitting addition to her collar. Hearing the sound of the leash, she sits up. She tries not to act excited. However, I can see it in her eyes. She follows my every move and she begins meowing.

"Meow, meow, meow."

In some past life she must have been a dog or perhaps she thinks she is a show cat. She is beautiful - well groomed with a gorgeous dark coat and sparkly eyes. I clip the leash to her collar and she slinks to the floor and rubs up against my legs.

With her tail high in the air and her head held proudly, she prances beside me as I walk her across the room. You would think she was in a parade. She is a really unique kitty-cat.

I turn off the lights downstairs and head upstairs with her in tow. She scurries up the stairs. Where before she wanted to lie on the couch like some princess, now she doesn't want to be left behind.

As I reach the top of the stairs, I slowly walk to the bed. I can tell she is excited. There is something in the tone of her meowing and the way she rubs up against my legs. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed and looking down at her. I know that she wants up on the bed.

"Sit"

"Meow" as she rubs her hindquarters against my shins.

"Sit kitty."

She sits and looks up at me, "Meow, meow, meow."

"Ok. Jump up," as I pat the bed.

Like the little tigress she is, she leaps on to the bed. She rubs her face and rolls her head into my arm and then rubs the length of her body against me. She finishes by raising her hindquarters and twitching tail into the air.

She wanders off, dragging her leash behind her. I turn to watcher her. She has found a place and has begun to knead her front paws into the bedcover. When she does this, she gets all glassy-eyed and distant.

Getting up, I stand adjacent to the bed. Grabbing the leash it takes two yanks to get her attention.

"Come here."

She saunters over to me and makes several revolutions in front of me with her tail high in the air and twitching. I reach out and stroke her head and she pulls her body under my hand and stops as my touch reaches her tail and I give it a good petting.

"Good kitty."

With the leash I pull her head up and force her to stand still as if she was being presented at a cat show. I stroke the length of her body and she tries to get her tail as high as possible. I secure her leash to the headboard of the bed. Scratching under her chin and rubbing her face, she must assume that I am playing and she flops over on her back and squirms about. She wants me to rub her belly.

I tug the chain, "Get up on all fours."

"Meow, meow, meow" she cries.

I reach under her, grabbing her by the neck. She knows I am serious and quickly gets into position. Forcing her face into the bed with one hand, I rub the base of her tail, which causes her to raise it even higher and she then turns her ass towards me.

With her in this position, I lean in between her legs and begin to lick her pussy and suck and tug on her clit with my lips.

"Meoow."

Her meows have become deeper and more guttural and her purring has turned to rhythmic breathing. With my attention, she has raised her ass higher while lowering her shoulders, opening herself to me.

Having stopped giving her attention in order to remove my shorts, she responds with disappointment.

"Meow, meow, meow."

I climb on to the bed, kneel behind her and slide my fingers into her. She is very wet and receptive.

"Meow" She pushes to meet my fingers.

Holding her by the scruff of the neck, I rub my cock against her lips and clit, and then slowly penetrate her.

"Fuck" she meows as she looks back at me.

The glint of the collar is overshadowed by the glassiness of her eyes.

I begin to thrust in and out of her. The chain of the leash steadily slaps against the headboard, ringing metallically in rhythm with my thrusting.

"Meow," she moans.

"Good kitty."

Releasing her neck, I grab her hips with both hands and continue my thrusting, slowing down to deep measured strokes. Her meows are mixed with her purring.

"Meow. Puuuurrr. Meoow."

"Does kitty want to come?"

"Meow, Meow!"

With her reply, I increase the rhythm of my thrusting. As the intensity increases, kitty-cat scratches and tugs at the sheets. I can tell she is close to coming. She rolls her hips forward in order to meet my thrusts.

"Meooow, Meooow."

With each meow, I can feel spasm from within her, squeezing and releasing me.

"Meooooow" with one last hard squeeze.

With her last squeeze I begin to come, uttering my own guttural sound with no words.

With my withdrawal and our mutual release, she rolls over on to her back, wiggling and squirming while purring and mewing. Collapsing beside her, I scratch behind her ears and under her chin. She moves quickly, trying to bite me.

"Bad kitty!"

She just wiggles more and I rub her belly as we drift off to sleep.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers