Here She Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just along for the ride now, and am eagerly awaiting the spectacle I am going to witness. You totally lift off of my rod, almost like you are pushing it out of you, angling your pussy up to expose it to our view a little more, adjust your body weight and never miss a stroke on your swollen clit.

“Oh!! Oh!! Here it comes!!!” you yell. “Oooooooooo!!! Oh, baby it’s gonna be so fuckin’ Biiiii…Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhgg!!!! Your hips jut forward and like shot from a cannon your squirt spews out in an arc from your now quaking twat. The thick clear fluid mimics rushing water from a garden hose. Oh My God!! Your jizz crashes onto my face, neck, upper chest and stomach area like someone poured a pitcher of water over it. This squirt is the biggest flood of come I have ever seen out of your hot pussy. Wow!! I yell, “Yeaaaahhhhhh, I love it.” You really love it too and reply to me all the while watching your gushing experience, “Oh, I can see it!!! Oh, I love my squirting pussy!!!”

“I love my come gushing cunt!!!”, you continue. Never averting your eyes from the mirror; you are totally engrossed your orgasm. Your juice cascades from your fuckhole like a waterfall. I can see in your eyes that you are lost in your experience. You then do something that totally takes me by surprise. With your free hand you move it down to your squirt and catch a wave in your hands, like cupping water from a fountain. Then you take “the cup” and move it to your mouth and suck it into your mouth greedily slurping up your squirt, swallowing it. This is so sexy and my cock spasms as I am witness to you in total debauchery. “Oh it taste so sweet, I love the taste of my squirt” you confess to me.

You keep rubbing you clit as a spurt shoots out and collides with my stomach. You are watching you’re come gush from your pussy and you say “Oh, it looks so beautiful, coming out like that!!” you continue the dirty talk by yelling, “Oh, look at my pussy squirting it’s come for you!!” I can’t reply. I am totally amazed at your horniness and, at this point am a loss for words, all I can think is Wow, I must be the luckiest guy on the planet, what a great sex freak I have.

You stop rubbing your clit, and stretch the skin a bit exposing your pussy hole and clit to your view, and use a single fingertip to frig your clit. “Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!” I hear from your lips. Your hips buck forward once more forcing another huge gush to come shooting out all over my stiff cock and swelled balls. Upon seeing this you tell me, “Oh, I’m coming all over your cock!!” My dick is completely soaked with your sticky wet love juice now and becomes like a titanium rod at the feel or your warmness. You watch as you push more squirts of your lovejuice out of your twat onto my raging hard dick. You are reveling in your orgasm, and I can tell you really love that you can accomplish such a sexy feat.

I can’t handle anymore. I need to come. My cock is so fucking hard, and my balls are beginning to ache. You are dribbling your juice out onto my cock, approaching the end or your orgasm, as I reach down and grab it. Inadvertently I touch the head of my cock to your pussy lips, suddenly you buck forward at the unexpected touch and say, “Ooooh” and another huge gush of girlcum squirts out all over my cock and my hand, this gets you going once again, you are totally out of control now, you suddenly ram three of your fingers deep into your pussyhole. Holy shit! I‘m in total awe of you.

You fuck your juiced up cunt so fast that your hand is a blur, and in no time you are leaking more come onto my cock and nuts, all the while you are watching, and loving it. “Oh, here’s more. Yeeeaaaahh!!!” More waves of sex juice come boiling out of your now “on fire” fuckhole, colliding with your hand and fingers sending the juice spraying out in all directions. Soaking your hand, the insides of your legs, me and the bed, your squirt is everywhere. Later we discovered droplets of your come on the mirror.

You come down hard from your wet experience and collapse onto my chest, laying there breathing very hard and letting your body soak up the squirt you expelled while lightly kissing my chest and licking at the come that had collected there. I embrace you and we lay there for a minute, just basking in you orgasm. Out of breath, you whisper, “Oh, baby that was so fucking good, that was the best squirt I have ever had.” As I embrace you tightly, I say, “That was so fucking amazing. I can’t believe you can gush so much. It was beautiful. You are beautiful.”

You catch your breath soon and roll off of me. You motion for my cock by waving it toward you. My dick magically follows your commands as I move up onto my knees so that my cock and balls are directly over your mouth. “I’m going to lick my come from your cock now baby, then I want you to come for me.” I look down and can see your pussy from where I am and can see your pussy is a bright pink, swollen and still dribbling sex juice as you move your hand to my cock. Grabbing it, you guide it into your hot hungry mouth, sucking and licking the squirt off of it. “That is so fucking sexy.” I tell you. You lick and suck my cock into your mouth eagerly eating up the remnants of the squirt you left behind. You make eye contact with me, slowly bring my cock from your lips and breathily say, “Oh that tasted so delectable, now it is your time to come. We have tasted my juices, now it is time for us to taste yours.”

“I want you to fuck me in my mouth honey.” “I want you to come in my mouth.” You tell me. To be sure I wasn’t hearing things, I ask; “You do?” and you reply with, “Uh huh, I want you to fuck my mouth and come on my tongue.” “I want to swallow all the jizz from your juicy cock.” Before I can reply you begin sucking me again. Your sucking becomes tighter with each stroke of your mouth. I can tell you are trying to suck the come right out of my balls. You move your hand to play with my balls as I slowly fuck your mouth. You suck tighter on my cock as I am pulling out of your mouth, milking my rod. Your tongue is gently caressing my shaft as it enters your mouth and it feels so wonderful. You look me in the eyes as you suck me, and I can tell by the look that you are really enjoying sucking my cock. It feels so good to have you sucking me off, I am going to burst.

You briefly spit out my cock and move one of your fingers to your mouth and wet it, then hurriedly suck my cock back into your mouth. Your hand moves in under my balls around to my asshole. With no warning at all you insert your finger into my asshole. “Oh, Wow!” I exclaim. That feels good, as strange as it may seem. That action forces my cock further into you throat now, and I am fucking it longer and faster. I can hear the sounds of slurping and it is turning me on more. I am getting very close.


I look down towards your glistening pussy, and I cannot resist. I move my hand down and begin touching your cunt running my hand over it feeling the bare skin and move down to your hot slit. It feels so fucking hot, like a volcano. I love it so much, so I slip a few fingers into your wet hole and begin finger fucking you again. You moan a low throaty moan as you suck harder on my rod. I slowly stroke your cunt as you are stroking my asshole, matching the speed and intensity.

You exit your finger from my asshole. Lick it and the one next to it and then move back and insert both fingers into my ass, “Holy shit that feels good!” I say to you. You then begin pistoning your fingers in and out now, finger fucking me as I did to you before. My cum is very close now and I am about to unleash it. I am furiously fucking your mouth now, jamming my rod as deep as it will go and you are taking every inch.

I am getting close and I speed up the fucking of your pussy, jamming my fingers faster and faster. I am coming so close to unleashing, as I can tell you are too. Wow, you’re going to come again! We fuck each others holes furiously now. You then bend your fingers inside my ass and forcefully press the area of my prostate, touching it very hard now and rubbing it. I can take it no more, “Oh baby, you’re going to make me fuckin’ come!!”

I hear a moan of pleasure from you and can feel your pussy tighten around my fingers. You jam your fingers deeper and press harder into my asshole as my come boils up and explodes out of my cock like a rocket from a bazooka. “Oh, Yeah, Suck my cum for me, Uuuuuuhhh!!!!!!” The jizz shoots down into your throat and is immediately swallowed by you as you moan with delight. I shoot another load into your throat as you are fucking my ass very fast. I am still ramming my fingers into you when I feel you buck your hips and force my fingers farther into you, burying them into your sexhole. As I am cutting loose with my jism I feel the hot rush of you’re come over my hand, and hear you whimper with ecstasy as another gush rushes out of your cunt soaking my hand once again. Wow! I can’t believe how full of come your pussy is!

Your fingers are sliding in and out of my asshole and I can feel my body is so tight around your fingers. God that feels good! I remove my hand from your pussy, soaking with your squirt and grab my cock with it, gently pulling it out of your mouth and begin hand fucking my cock with the head just outside your mouth. I shoot wad after wad into your mouth as I pump it. My cock glides easily in my hand using your spit and squirt as a lube. I jack my cock as more come spews out into your wide open mouth. You lick your lips as the come is dripping on them and you swallow every drop you can. You slowly remove your fingers from my ass and the sensation it creates causes a huge gob of my cream to come rushing out of my dick into your mouth and across your face. “Uuuuuuggghhhhh” I moan. You try desperately to lap up all the come I brought to you, loving the taste of it

I am completely spent after that. And as a result I collapse onto the bed next to you. We remain there for awhile kissing and licking the remnants of our squirting experience from each others bodies. We know that this fuck was one for the record books but we vow to try to top this experience every time from now on.

12