Here We Go Again

Story Info
It's the second true punishment from her husband.
3.3k words
4.19
44k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been almost a year an a half since my "First REAL punishment" from hubby. Since that day we have made a few small changes in the basics of our relationship. Yes, we have always "played" at spanking strictly for sexual purposes, that fateful day 1 ½ years ago changed a bit of how we interact with one another. As difficult as it was for both us, we also realized we both changed from the experience. After many weeks and long discussions we decided we would incorporate D/s or actually I feel it's more DD into our relationship. We set the basic ground rules any couple sets; IE: respect, honesty, communication...actually all of which we always strived for with one another except now if Hubby deems it necessary I be punished then his word goes. To be honest, because we have been together so long and have obviously learned these basic traits I just smiled and told myself this is just another form of for-play for us. Until last week I have not been "punished" for anything, maybe a lecture here and there but no true punishment.

OK, a bit of background. I have stomach trouble, have since I was 23-24; I've been on medication off and on for it for the last 20 years or so. Recently we've noticed that my swallowing (don't be so perverted!!! Swallowing of FOOD) has become a challenge for me, I choke on anything. So we decide I need to see the doctor to find out what's going on. Usually Hubby goes with me to the doctor's office but our schedules collided with the time and date of the appointment so I went by myself.

The Doctor is convinced my esophagus is corroded and I need a test to confirm whether or not I may need surgery. OK, no big deal right???? WRONG! Having a tube shoved down my nose into my stomach is not something I enjoy nor look forward to, therefore, I made the STUPID decision to ignore the appointment with the hospital the doctors office made for me, chose to LIE (yes, I know I know, you would think I learned my lesson on lying last time right?) I told hubby we were going to try new medicine and diet and see how that works for a while, and worst of all forgot to actually call the hospital and cancel the procedure. THAT as far as my ass was concerned was my worst mistake. OK I know, blowing this thing off and lying about it all was pretty bad but in the moment when we make these impromptu decisions we aren't thinking very clearly.

I pull up in the drive way and see hubby was home early, I smile to myself and think cool we can go out to dinner and make a date night out of it. I stroll into the house...

"Hey babe, (kiss on the lips and quick hug) you're home early (smile) how about we go out to eat and spend a little quality time with one another tonight?"

"Hi yourself! How was work?

"Fine, long day but glad it's over."

Hubby nods and walks over to the answering machine, I'm not paying very close attention to his mood or demeanor I walk into the kitchen and pour myself some milk thinking he's just going to listen to the messages like always and then...

"Come here a minute, I want you to hear this message, I believe it's for you"

Again thinking nothing of it I walk over to the machine and lean over the desk to listen.

"Mrs. B------- this is Jeanie at L----- Hospital radiology department. I believe there may have been a mix up; we had you scheduled today at 2:45 for your Laryngoscope. Just have Dr. W-------'s office call and reschedule for a more convenient time see you then."

I know my face turned ghost white when I heard that message and my first reaction was to jump up and flatly state.

"Oh SHIT, I cannot believe I forgot to cancel this appointment."

Not, "oops, I messed up", or "Oh honey I'm sorry I blatantly lied to you about this." Not even "I was going to reschedule and forgot."

Nope!!! Not me, I'm more concerned at the fact I was too stupid to do such a simple task like calling and canceling an appointment I new I didn't want Hubby to find out about.

I look up and see my husband sitting on the couch, shaking his head and watching his face turn redder and redder. I know Im screwed, my stomach begins doing flips and I feel my hands sweat. Somehow the floor seems to be more interesting to me than anything else as I stand there contemplating the dust balls rather than look at hubby at the moment.

Big sigh coming from Hubby as I hear him getting up and moving towards me. He's taking a few deep breaths to control his mood and voice, quietly, yet with more steel and coolness than I expected.

"So, let me see if I've got this right. The Doctor wanted to run a Laryngoscope...NOT try new medicine and diet? He scheduled an appointment at the hospital and you totally ignored it, RIGHT???

Now I know I'm busted, I know he's not happy with me, but I honestly and truly did not expect a whole lot to come of this...past experience as well as the fact that even though we agreed on this type of relationship, he has never acted on it since 17 months ago, so I wasn't concerned for my ass just dreading the lecture and probable fight that would erupt from this situation. He really takes these kinds of medical issues seriously....I on the other hand hate any kind of medical intervention when it comes to the discomfort of my body. He knows this, thus makes a point of going to the Doc's with me...Hmmm, you sense he doesn't trust me much with these sorts of things???

I begin kicking at some imaginary piece of dirt on the floor and decide I'm already in this mess I mine as well let him know how I feel. (Yeah, I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack.) I do back away a bit but forgot to encase myself in armor, again not truly believing I needed any.

"Dammit Honey! You know how I hate those tests! I told Dr. W------- I didn't believe it was necessary, just give me something and I'll be fine."

"Oh I see! So now you have a medical degree?" Just knock it off Lynn, I don't want to hear another word about this, we are not arguing. Get your ass in the bedroom and wait for me in the corner.

"What!!!!????" No F------ Way!

(Sighhhhh I'm not playing with a full deck...just except that fact and move on.)

Boy when I tell you that old fart (OK he's only 46) can move, I'm not exaggerating! He bolted from his spot and had a hold lf my arm faster than I could blink an eye. Squeezing not too gently he practically drags me to bedroom and pushes me face first into a corner. Smacks my rear end HARD 5 times and hisses...

"Don't you even think of moving from this spot, I don't want to hear a sound coming from you until I'm blistering your ass, Do I Make Myself Clear??? SMACK!!!

Now I'm a bit concerned, knowing he's really ticked off and hearing those words "until I'm blistering your ass" made me realize he's quite serious, I feel my ass tighten up and the slight stinging from the smacks and decide I better not provoke him anymore than I have. I nod in agreement and keep my mouth shut.

SMACK!!!

"Ow! What?!

"I asked you a question!"

SMACK!

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!! I know but you told me not to say a word. Do you not understand what a nod is?"

"You are really asking for this aren't you? I am not going to put up with your lip and backtalk, you know damn well you were wrong on many levels here, you crossed the line and I'm not going to let this go."

Well, shit! Now the guilt and remorse begins to whirl around in my head. I let out a sigh of defeat and lean into the wall mumbling...

"I know, I'm sorry Honey, it's just, you know how much I freak out at these tests and...well....I know I was being stupid, but...you weren't there, so I figured....sigh...I thought maybe it would go away on it's own, I just didn't want to have that test done again."

I hear hubby moving around behind me, I have no clue what he's doing until I hear him sit on the bed.

"Well, hears the deal baby-doll. No.1. I already called Dr. W-----'s office and had the test rescheduled for next Wednesday afternoon. You WILL go and I've arranged to go with you this time. No.2. You are getting punished for this, the way I see it, you lied to me, your risking your health AGAIN, You totally blew off Dr. W's medical advice and No.3. It's obvious you're well over due for a reminder of what this relationship is all about. Come here"

Shit, shit,shit,shit, how the hell did this get so out of control?

I slowly leave the comfort of the corner and walk over to the bed still watching the dust bunnies on the floor, before I even stopped in front of hubby he grabbed my wrist, unzipped my slacks and roughly yanked them off of me pantyhose and all. Before I could even register what was happening he had me over his lap, his leg covering both of mine and his left arm snaked around my waist holding me tightly.

"Do I need to expand any further on the what's and why's of this punishment?"

I tense my bottom and take a deep breath, knowing this isn't going to be easy for me in any way. I do know I was wrong and a part of me believes I need this from him right now but I've had it before and I didn't like it, not even a second of it last time, I feel my body tremble remembering and I manage to Squeak out...

"No Sir!"

He takes a deep breath...

"Brace yourself this is going to be a long ride baby-doll."

The next thing I hear and feel is his hard hand slapping against my bottom and upper thighs...fast and loudly.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

By the time the first barrage of smacks landed I was trying to kick and squirm, I hadn't let out a scream because the smacks were coming so fast and hard I hadn't had a chance to catch my breath. Within 3 seconds after he stopped I found my breath and voice.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW, Oh Shit Honey that's too hard, please stop it hurts way too much I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

I was answered with another barrage of smacks mainly to my upper thighs.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Now I'm desperate and screaming, no tears though. Although at the time I hadn't noticed I wasn't crying...Hubby? Yeah he noticed.

The smacks stop and I feel hubby gently massaging my hot and torched bottom and thighs, although I usually enjoy the attention, right now I'm just concentrating on getting off his lap and sitting on a sheet of ice.

"I hear you screaming bloody murder but I don't see one tear and I know you're not crying. I guess I'm not getting through to you very well. Go get me the paddle."

As hubby loosens his grip on me so I can do his bidding and get that absolutely dreadful piece of wood he calls a paddle. (It's a light oak wood with holes through out the business end, it has a sting worse than a hornet and I hate it more than any other implement we have. Play or punishment I hate it the same.)

Now I'm scared and I know he knows it too, he knows how much I hate that thing and he also knows damn well by asking me to get it and hand it to him knowing he's going to seriously blister my ass with it is asking a lot of me. I slowly get up and look at him, hoping beyond hope he would see my fear and give in; he simply nods toward the closet and stares me down.

SHIT!

With trembling legs I get the paddle and take it back to him, I know if I just lay back over his lap and except this, it will all be over with soon and we can move on. Yes, I know this, but do you honestly believe I was smart enough to actually do it??? Just as I was ready to reach out to him and hand hubby the paddle something within me cracked and instead I hurled it across the room, turned and ran to the bathroom where I promptly locked my self in.

Ok, gotta run for now, I will finish this and post it ASAP, I need to get back to work. Hope this isn't too long and drawn out, I have a difficult time writing stuff so people actually understand and follow along.

This second part is in second person, at least I think that's what it is, and it was easier to write this as if I was talking to Mark about it...Oh well, hope it's legible.

Leaning against the door, heart thumping so loudly I can hardly think, wringing my hands together fiercely I look in the mirror and realize what I've just done. Oh damn, you idiot, what the hell are you going to do now? Shit!

Regaining some of my composure and reaching for a dash of bravado...

"You're not beating me with that evil weapon!"

Hearing you directly on the other side of door, not sure if you're standing there ready to kick it down, or sitting against it waiting for the inevitable I back away and go sit in the tub.

Anger and frustration in your voice...

"I have never beaten you Lynn and you know it. You also know you're getting your ass blistered with this paddle, I intend to make sure something like this never happens again. You will never keep something like this from me Lynn. Dammit you of all people know full well how serious something like this can be and Jesus so help me God, could already be. You have 10 minutes to decide whether or not Im coming in to get you or you're coming to me, either way little girl, you're going to take this punishment and when that's over we'll discuss what sort of punishment you'll get for throwing a tantrum and literally acting like a 3 year old."

My hands instinctively fly to my seat as the reality of this whole situation begins to sink in. The tears starting pouring down my face and my bottom lip quivered... (Sure now I start to cry)

"Ccome on hhoney, please, sniff sniff, Im sssorryyyyy, I swear I am, for everything, please baby don't be sniff sniff so upset, I know I was wrrrrroooonnngg, please, yyou dddon't sniff sniff have to punish me anymore honestly. If I ccome out sniff sniff, can we please taaalk???"

Your voice is much softer now and almost back to the way you always talk to me...

"Baby-doll, open the door and come here, it's alright, come on now, you don't need to be locked in a room all alone right now."

I always melt into that voice and you know it but I also know through experience that voice comes with a warm and secure hug, I unlock the door and practically throw myself into your arms and sob hysterically as you hold me and assure me everything is ok with us, we sat down on the bed and cuddled until my crying was finished and I was able to regain control of myself. You lean back a bit and wipe the remaining tears from my eyes and kiss me full on the lips and pull away.

"There all better now?"

I wipe my eyes and grab a kleenex to blow my nose and try to smile a little...

"I'm ok" deep sigh...

I look at you and really study your eyes, I know you're no longer angry but that sheer look of determination tells me I ain't getting out of this no matter how pitiful I am. I think the second I realized it you knew I was there, never missing a beat; you grabbed me, hugged me to your chest and whispered in my ear...

"Are you ready to finish your punishment?"

My stomach did flip flops, the tears started to fall and I held my breath as I nodded and draped myself over your lap. SHIT!!!! He always wins He's always so damn calm and right!

Once hubby had me locked into position he didn't even re-warm my bottom with his hand, he reached for the paddle, his body tensed and without a word...

WHACK!!! Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! I was taken totally off guard as the sting radiated through out my left butt cheek...

"Yeoooooooooow!!! Oh God, no honey F--- that burns."

"Good!" WHACK!!!

"Remember this next time you want to be deceitful with me." WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

"OWWWWWWWWWW!!!' I'm sorry, sniff sniff, crying hard now, I'll never hide anything from you again honey, ppplease...I swear I won't.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

"I know you won't little girl, this should help you to remember from now on."

My ass is on fire and the pain is breathtaking, I try to regain control and take this more stoically but I wasn't able to handle the white searing burning that paddles leaves in its wake. Struggling as hard as I can and screaming at the top of my lungs as the whacks fall harder and faster...

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

My strength finally lost out and I couldn't scream any longer I lay limp over your lap as the paddle continues to fall; you finally lighten up on the intensity until you're just rubbing my butt with the soft shiny wood of the paddle. I'm heaving and crying softly into your leg...

Ever so quietly I hear you barely a whisper...

"I love you so much Lynn, please don't ever take that kind of chance again, please don't make me punish you like this. You really worry me sometimes sweetheart."

"sniff sniff, Iiii Knowww hhhoney sniff sniff, I promise I won't try to hide this stuff from you again, I'm so sorry baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwlllllll, please don't hate me."

Letting go of my waist and unlocking my legs you reach down and pick me up, hug me and lay me beside you on the bed, rubbing my back...

"Stop it!" "You know I never have and never could hate you for anything, now stop this nonsense and get cleaned up so we can go eat."

I crack a smile and hug you tightly...

"I really do love you, you big teddy bear, but damn I really do hate that paddle."

You laugh and reach for the paddle hugging it to your chest.

"Exactly, this paddle helps me keep you safe from yourself, Now (smack on my butt) go get cleaned up I'm hungry."

"Ow!!! You big bully!

As I'm repairing my make up I hear you moving about the room.

"At dinner we'll discuss your behavior during this punishment and how we need to deal with that."

GULP!!! SHIT!