Here's Where the Fun Begins

Story Info
Couple experiments with open marriage arrangement.
8.6k words
4.03
89.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this story is intended to stand alone, you may wish to read "Happy Birthday, Sweetheart" to learn what led Don and Marilyn to the point where this tale begins.

*

A bit better than a year ago, I'd caught Mar - my wife, Marilyn - cheating on me with her brother-in-law. The affair hadn't been going on for long, but it still took me some effort to get past her infidelity. The alternative was to split up, and that wasn't an option as far as I was concerned. I love her too damn much, and I know she feels the same. She's gone to great lengths to make amends for her actions, so we're headed in the right direction, and it's going well.

Although she couldn't give me a solid answer as to why she had fucked around on me, I was pretty sure it all started with a bit of boredom and a lack of excitement in our love life, and after some discussion, she agreed with my assessment. Some months afterwards, thinking that we still lacked that excitement, I had suggested that we consider swinging or opening our marriage to include others, as a means of spicing things up. Mar wasn't very enthusiastic.

She had concerns about two things, one being that she'd be cheating on me again by meeting and having sex with another man. I told her that, if she did invite another man into her bed, it could only happen with my knowledge, and when it did happen, it would be with my permission. With permission granted, it would not be cheating, but consensual.

Her second worry, and the one that I had more difficulty convincing her to accept my word on, was that she could lose me to a woman that I might hook up with. She didn't seem to be as confident in the solidity of our marriage as I was. I reminded her that I had gone through hell to keep our union intact after her infidelity, and wasn't about to jump ship after almost twenty five years together. In addition, I told her, the same rules applied to me as to her, and I'd have to have her OK to pursue any strange pussy. She was skeptical about the idea, but over time, and a lot of sexy pillow talk, she came to like the idea.

However, it was a huge leap from talking about it to actually doing it, and because it wasn't an item that was hot on our marital agenda, it didn't seem to be going anywhere.

That changed one Friday evening, not long ago, as we sat together watching our favorite crime drama on the tube. As the program wrapped up, Mar leaned over and kissed me tenderly, and whispered, "I think I'm ready to do it."

I had no idea what she meant. "Huh? Do what?"

"You know, what we've been talking about for ages."

It suddenly clicked, and I knew, but I wanted her say it, so I played it coyly. "What's that?"

"You know, what we talk about in bed sometimes..."

I could see this back and forth was frustrating her a bit. Her innate modesty kept her from saying the words easily, but if she was going to go out and actually do the dirty deed, I though she should at least be able to say the words, and that's exactly what I told her.

"You have to say it, Sweetheart."

She blushed bright red, and with her eyes downcast, she whispered. "... let another man fuck me."

She looked up at me and smiled shyly, "There, I said it. I've decided that... I mean that I know a man I'd like to.... have sex with."

"I think that's great," I chimed, "Who's the lucky guy?"

She wasn't ready for such a positive response from me.

"Are you really sure about this?" she queried.

I nodded. "Is he a nice guy? You wouldn't be putting yourself in danger in any way, would you?"

"Of course not. I've known him for several years, and he's a great guy and a really nice person."

"You're sure?" I asked, knowing that Mar was a darned good judge of people.

"Yup" she replied.

"That's all I need to know." I went on, "but... if he's that great, you're not going to fall for him, and leave me, are you?"

That comment drew a painful punch on the shoulder. "Bastard!" she looked angry. "I'll never love anyone but you."

I looked into her eyes. "That's my one fear with this, Mar. There's always a small chance that you could fall for him? If that started to happen, I'd want you to tell me and then stop seeing him before it got out of hand. Do you promise to do that for me?"

She looked at me, and stood, turned and straddled me, and gave me the longest, most passionate kiss we'd had in a long time. "Does that answer your question, Buster?" she said when we finally pulled apart.

I felt reassured and went back to our earlier topic.

"So, who is this lucky dude, where do you know him from? Give me the scoop on the guy who's going to be experiencing your hot body."

She blushed again. "His name is Larry Spears, he's a sales rep for one of my suppliers, and I've been dealing with him for almost five years. Actually I don't handle the parts his company supplies any more. Melissa does now, but we worked together for so long, he still calls to chat regularly and always stops to spend some time with me when he's in the office."

She paused, then went on. "As I said, he's very nice. He's always a gentleman, not like a couple of the salesmen that call on me. They're lecherous creeps, always staring at my breasts instead of looking me in the eye."

She scowled, thinking of them, and then carried on. "I think he's in his late thirties or early forties, about the same height as you, maybe a bit heavier, dirty blond hair and clean shaven."

"So, is he good looking?" I asked.

"Quite." Mar replied enthusiastically. "I mean he's no movie star, but quite handsome. Why? Does it matter?"

"No, not at all. I just want to be able to visualize the guy who's gonna be banging my wife."

That got me another punch in the shoulder. "You're awful!"

I made as if I were offended by her treatment, and she responded with an "I'm sorry" and another nice kiss. I took the opportunity to cup her breasts and squeeze them gently.

"I'm sure he'll like these."

"Hmmm, that's nice. I hope he likes them. I'm going to rub them all over his face. Ooh, that sounds like fun." She paused. "How do you feel about that?"

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" I kidded her.

She just smiled. "I think a little jealousy might be warranted. I'm going to be very naughty."

So when are you going to meet him?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure. I've just decided today that he's the one, after chatting on the phone with him. I suppose I should give some thought to the logistics of this."

I looked at her. "Wait! You mean you don't even know if he'll be interested? I'm sure any man in his right mind would want to have sex with you, but what... Is he married? What if he's gay?"

She looked at me like I was a complete moron. "No, he's not gay. And even though he's always been a perfect gentlemen, I can tell by the way he looks at me that he.... You're a guy. I've seen you do it. You know how guys, nice guys, try to be subtle when they're checking out a woman. But you're still guys, and subtlety isn't your strong suit." She laughed. " I've known from the first time I met him that he'd like to get into my pants."

She sat for a short while and thought before continuing. "Larry will be in town next week for his regular visit. He always offers to take Melissa and I out for lunch, but I'm going to suggest that I can't make it for lunch and make myself available for dinner. If nothing else, I'll have an opportunity to talk privately with him, and we'll see how it goes from there. Oh, and yes, to answer your question, I'm pretty sure he's married."

She paused and frowned. "That's the only thing I don't like about this. He'll be cheating on his wife."

Mar didn't talk about Larry's impending visit for the balance of the week. We made love a couple of times, but she just gave me an enigmatic smile each time I tried to steer the post-coital conversation toward Larry. I got the feeling she was keeping me on edge as much as she was herself.

He was due in later in the day Monday and would be in Mar's office on and off until the end of the day on Tuesday. He had several meetings with the company's engineering staff planned, in addition to calls that he had scheduled with other customers in the area.

Mar came home from work at the end of the day on Monday in a foul mood. In addition to having a completely shitty day, she hadn't been able to talk to Larry, and wondered if she would. I tried to make her feel better. "Look, sweetheart, if you don't get an opportunity to get together with him this time, there will always be other opportunities."

"I know that!" she snapped at me. Then, softening her tone, "I'm sorry, Don, it's just that I don't know if I'll get the nerve up again to try this another time."

I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "It won't be the end of the world if it never happens, will it?"

"No, of course not, but once I got my nerve up, I was actually looking forward to it. It made me excited to think about it."

Mar went off to work the next morning as usual. Just after two, I sat back down at my desk after a long and unproductive meeting. The voice mail light on my phone was blinking. It was Mar, and she was speaking in a sultry whisper.

"Hi, Lover. I'm calling to let you know that I won't be home for supper. I have a... date. Don't wait up." Click!

I smiled. The little minx was gonna do it. "I hope she has fun." I thought.

My evening at home, in front of the TV, dragged on terribly. When Mar wasn't home by ten, I was pretty sure that Larry was fucking her, and it prompted a hollow feeling in my gut. Mar's comment about jealousy was right on the mark. I hadn't anticipated this. I wondered if his equipment was longer, fatter, or harder than mine and if he was giving her better orgasms than I did. Was this really such a great idea?

"It's a little late to be thinking of that." I said to the news anchor on the TV, and trundled myself off to bed.

Not surprisingly, I couldn't sleep. Visions of my wife wantonly riding a faceless man passed through my head. At some point I drifted off, only to be wakened by Mar slipping into bed. I checked the clock-radio. It was after two.

I was instantly erect and rolled over and took her in my arms and kissed her. She tasted of his aftershave and of sex.

"Did he fuck you good?" I whispered.

"Mmmm, several times. I was a very bad girl."

"Can I interest you in one more go?" I asked quietly and directed her hand to my hard-on.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I'm too sore to do it again tonight. Let me suck you."

She slid down under the covers. It was obvious that she was tired and wanted me to finish quickly. That wasn't a problem for me, I was wound up tighter than a cheap watch. She slid her warm lips up and down the length of my shaft several times, then, with just the head in her mouth, sucked hard and gently squeezed my balls until I flooded her mouth. She came up from under the sheet and gave me a slick, semen flavoured kiss. Knowing Mar, and her fondness for sucking cock, I was sure mine wasn't the only come she'd tasted tonight.

"I love you so much, Don. Thank you for encouraging me to do this. It was wonderful, but I've got to get some sleep. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

We were both suffering from lack of sleep in the morning, Mar worse that I, but that didn't seem to affect her mood. She wandered into the kitchen, with a silly little smile on her face, just after the coffee was ready, and gave me a warm hug and a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, Love. Did you sleep well? At least, after I came to bed? I sure dropped off quickly after my late night snack." She licked her lips provocatively and gave me a grin.

It was past our usual time to leave for work, so we had to rush to get out the door. "I'll phone you a little later." she called as she drove away.

Mar was true to her word and called just after noon. "Hi, Babe. I'm taking my lunch outside today." Her office has a couple of picnic tables situated in a sunny courtyard, out of the wind, for the employees to use. "and I'm alone. I just wanted to tell you I love you, and thank you again for last night."

I chuckled. "I'm thinking that you should be thanking Larry, not me."

"I thought of that, too." she replied, "I tried to reach him on his cell this morning, but he wasn't answering. I left him a voice mail."

"Nothing too raunchy, I hope. After all, it's probably his business phone."

She giggled. "I told him I enjoyed his presentation and that I was looking forward to his next visit."

"So, you want to do it again, do you?"

"That's OK, isn't it. I didn't think that you'd mind, especially when I tell you about the conversation we had."

"About what?" I asked.

"Gotta go. Somebody's coming to eat their lunch. I'll talk to you at home tonight. Love you..."

My curiosity had certainly been piqued. I couldn't think of anything that might involve me except... "Hmmm, maybe..." I thought, "that would be interesting. I wonder if she's thinking about a threesome with him. That could get pretty exciting."

Mar arrived home about fifteen minutes after I did. We busied ourselves making a light supper, ate it at a leisurely pace and then retired to the family room.

Mar stretched out on the couch, using my lap as her pillow. I stroked her hair and caressed her face, then slid my hand lower to cup a breast. She looked up into my eyes and then asked. "You OK?"

"Very much so. Why do you ask?"

You really haven't said much about my evening with Larry, and I just wanted to be sure you're still OK with it.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I was having some doubts last night while you were gone, but those pretty much evaporated once you were home and close to me."

She looked at me lovingly. "Oh, baby..." She put her hand over mine and held it tightly to her breast. "Why? You know I love you and only you. There was nothing to worry about."

I pulled my hand from under hers and caressed her face again. "We all have our insecurities, when it comes down to the crunch, and last night was the crunch..."

"I suppose telling you that I want to see him again didn't help, did it? I'll tell you about the conversation I had with Larry at dinner last night a little later. First, I'm sure want to hear all the nasty stuff, don't you?"

Rather than answer directly, I slipped my hand down to her crotch and cupped her mons and smiled. "You bet. I want to hear how well he fucked your hot little box. Didn't you say you did the nasty several times? I bet you're still as juicy as can be."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "You really are awful, you know." then giggled. "If you really must know, we made love twice, and then just before I left his room, I sucked him to one more orgasm."

My reaction to her use of 'made love' must have been more evident than I thought it was, because she was up and holding me in an instant.

"Does that bother you?"

I pretended I didn't know what she meant.

"Don't worry, Baby. I'm not about to run off with him." She held me tight and kissed me. "But I won't be anything less than honest with you. Some of what happened last night was just fucking, but before we were done we did make love, too.

I did some thinking driving home last night. I decided that I do have feelings for Larry. That's why I chose him in the first place. I realized that I couldn't do this with just anybody. I have to have some connection with my lover before going to bed with him. To go into a bar and pick up a man for sex... I just couldn't do it. No way. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I understood exactly what she was saying. "I pretty much knew that you'd need that closeness. That's why I asked you to let me know if it happened." I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Remind me never to suggest that you have sex with someone you see every day." I paused. "So tell me about the evening from the beginning."

Mar Takes Over the Narrative

Larry showed up early on Tuesday morning, just in time for his meeting with George and the other engineers. He gave me a friendly wink as he passed my office and then was gone. It was almost two hours later when he strolled down the hall with a coffee in his hand and stuck his head in the door.

"Hey, Marilyn, got time to chat with an old friend?"

I assured him that I'd always make time for him and we talked about a variety of things, both business and personal. We never failed to bring each other up to speed on what our kids were up to, and he always asked about Don and his never-ending pursuit of the game of golf. That always ended with an agreement between the two of us that he and Don should shoot a round the next time Larry came to visit. It never happened.

My boss stuck his head into my office and asked Larry, "Have you got a few minutes? I've got questions about your pricing proposal."

Larry stood, but before following Andrew to his office he asked, "Got time for lunch today. Melissa and I are going to Luigi's?"

"I'm sorry, Larry. I'm scheduled for a conference call with one of my overseas suppliers at 12:30."

I took a deep breath. "Say, I'm free this evening. Can that expense account of yours handle buying me dinner. I'd love to talk some more."

He smiled broadly. "Sure, that would be great. I'd love to take you for dinner. What say 7:30? I'm staying at the Westin, and the restaurant is really terrific. Do you want to meet me there? Oh, and by the way, your husband is certainly welcome, too."

I smiled back. "I'll be there at 7:30. I'll check to see if Don can make it. See you later."

I flopped back in my chair. I'd done it! The first step toward my husband approved, extramarital adventure had been taken. I phoned Don's office to tell him and got his voice mail.

The busy afternoon passed quickly. Before I knew it it was five, and the office gradually became quiet. I logged off the network and shut my monitor off and strolled out to the parking lot. Rather than turning left at the plant gate, I turned right and headed to the Northgate Mall, a few miles down Route 20.

I had two hours and a bit, before meeting up with Larry and planned to make the best of them. My first stop was an exclusive ladies wear store that I'd wandered through a few Saturdays ago. I was looking for a dress that I'd seen then. They'd moved things around as they always seem to do, but there is was, a deep red, clingy raw silk dress, sleeveless with lots of buttons down the front. I tried it on in my usual size and it fit quite well, draping nicely, and emphasizing my boobs and my waist. Still, it wasn't quite right, but I knew what it needed. I paid for my purchase and strolled further down the mall to the small lingerie shop that I'd shopped at before. They had some very sexy things in stock and I knew just what I wanted.

The salesperson was an old hand at fitting bras properly and she found what I wanted, and in my size, right away. It was a red satin number with just a bit of padding to give my full breasts an even more impressive cleavage. When asked if she had a matching garter belt and panties, she smiled, "Hubby's treat?"

I blushed a bit and nodded. "Do you think he'll like it?

" He doesn't stand a chance" she chuckled. I did, too, wondering what she'd think if I told her who I was really buying the slinky garments for.

I asked her for some suitable stockings, too, and she came back with everything I wanted. After confirming that everything fit well, I asked her to remove the tags and told her I'd like to wear the items and would also use her dressing room to change for my date with my husband. Yeah, right...

I looked at myself once I had the lingerie on and adjusted. It was just the look I wanted. The dress made me look very elegant, but once it was off, I'd look like a very expensive whore.

When I emerged from the dressing room with the red dress on, the saleswoman's eyebrows went up, and confirmed what I'd seen in the mirror. I was gonna knock Larry's socks off. One more stop for a pair of shoes, and I was set to head for the Westin.