Hermaphrodite Obsessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terri, I don't want to rush you sweetie, but, how about you swing around me for a sixty-nine and we have a little fun," Chris pleaded.

"Oh Chris, I have waited so long for this night, for you even, you have nothing to worry about, we are going to fuck in every position and place imaginable," Terri told him in her sluttiest voice.

She spun around and engulfed his member as far as She could before he could even react slightly. Her mouth felt so good on him that he nearly shot off right then. His cock was throbbing and pulsing as well as his pussy tingling while Terri fingered his pussy.

Chris looked up and could see her pretty petals lying open just enough to slide his tongue between them in her state of arousal. He wet his lips and pulled her ass down to him so he could slide his tongue inside her. As he did this his hand went around her cock and stroked it slowly. He wanted to return the exquisite feeling She was giving him and knew just how to do it. As he stroked her cock his tongue was working over her clit and rubbing it slowly up and down and then in tiny circles. His other hand was working over her taunt ass and he was circling her tight little asshole with his index finger.

"Oh baby, fuck me now please," Terri cried out as She pulled his cock from her mouth.

Chris wasn't sure how She wanted to do it the first time and as he started to slide out from beneath her She held her ground and slid her knees up. She wanted to do it doggie style, that was all She knew. Her hands grasped the bed sheets as She wiggled her backside at him in delicious anticipation. "Come on stud fuck my tight pussy."

Chris used his fingers to spread her pussy lips open and then nudged the head of his cock inside until he hit the barrier of her virginity. "Are you sure Terri?" he asked.

"Yes, do it shove it inside me and take me as your woman," Terri begged.

Chris grabbed her hips and pumped forward hard. His initial thrust broke her hymen and at once she started to pull away feeling a slight bit of pain. "You ok Terri?"

"Yes, just give me a minute to adjust then pound away lover," she cooed.

Chris worked in and out slowly until Terri started thrusting back against him. At once his hands held her hips tighter and he thrust forward unleashing years of pent up anguish over his freakish nature. Chris' big cock slid in and out of Terri as he reached around and grabbed her cock and jerked it up and down like he would do to his own. The immediate reaction from Terri were cries of lust and a need to be fucked like a woman and yet stroked and teased like a man. Her orgasms racked her body as her pussy clenched around Chris' cock.

It didn't take Chris long to meet her in orgasm and his cock sprayed its thick spunk deep inside her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah this feels great baby," he moaned as his orgasm continued.

Terri was rocking violently against him as her own orgasm crested again and again. Her cock was twitching and she shuddered as she felt it spit the first of its seed on the bed sheets below. Terri pulled away and turned capturing Chris' cock in her mouth tasting herself on him before she reached back between his legs and stroked his tight little pussy as well.

Many hours later they walked downstairs to find Alvin standing amongst some of the last stragglers of guests. "Thank you," they said in unison, "now won't you let us help you out?"

Perhaps more to come if the muse hits me. Please remember to send feedback and vote. MV.

12