Hermit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"I can make my own moccasins. I was a girl scout so I'm not totally ignorant about living in the sticks."

"Good! I've got some elk hides. You can use the fishing line to sew them together."

"Sounds like a plan," Charlene smiled.

It took her two weeks to finish the foot wear. The moccasins wouldn't win any Parisian prizes, but they fit her well and were comfortable enough for the walk to town.

"How far is it to town?" she asked.

"It'll take us three days down and four days back," he answered.

"Why the difference?" she asked.

"Coming back is uphill and we'll have full back packs and a travois with our winter provisions."

Three weeks later he shouldered his pack and they set off down the mountain. She noticed that his rifle was slung over his shoulder. The first night they camped under the stars. Charlene slept right next to Gordon. She felt safe in his big strong arms. Besides, it gave her another chance to play with his cock. It wasn't long until that cock was resting happily inside her.

"Do it hard!" she moaned.

Gordon complied with her request. He could last a lot longer now that he had had some practice. "Oh god Charlene, I'll never get used to making love to you."

"Just keep doin' it. Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! OH YEAH!!"

Charlene's pussy grabbed his cock and milked him. He could feel her rippling around him as his breath grew harsh and ragged. "Uh, uh, uh!" he grunted and released his love potion into her greedy center.

"It's a lot sexier under the stars, isn't it Gordon?"

"Yeah. I never knew I could feel this way. You'll make a great wife."

Two days later they walked into Kalispell. Gordon took her directly to the combination pawn / sporting goods shop on the edge of town.

"Hi Emma," he called to the girl behind the counter.

Emma squealed and ran around the end of the counter. She picked him up and squeezed him hard. (Emma was a big, big girl) "Gordon you old son of a bitch, how the hell are you?"

"I was doing fine until you squashed me. This is my fiancée, Charlene. Don't be squeezing her that way."

Emma hugged Charlene. "How did you ever trap this old hermit?" she laughed.

"He has a trained bear that retrieves young girls for him. I just got retrieved."

"Emma, I need you to take care of my gear and gun while we're here. I also need to buy a couple of guns and some fishing gear for Charlene, new packs and a bunch of ammo."

"Sure thing Gordon. God, it's good to see you again. You know if you had stayed in town long enough, I might have hunted you down myself!"

"That's the main reason I'm hiding out on my mountain."

"So where are you going this fall?"

"Las Vegas. I'm gonna marry the girl that my bear brought me. Does Ed still run the charter service?"

"Yeah, he does. I'll call him and let him know you're interested. When do you want to go?"

"Tomorrow. Tell him to make us some hotel reservations."

"So, you're gonna keep her honest huh?"

"Yup. I'll be at the lawyer's office for about an hour. Then we're checking into the motel."

They left their gear at the pawn shop and walked to the lawyer's office.

"This guy takes really good care of me and he'll take good care of you too if I'm not around."

As they entered the law office a tall thin man jumped from behind a desk and started pumping Gordon's hand. "Welcome back to civilization," he greeted, "And who is this lovely lady?"

"This is Charlene. We're going to Vegas and get married this week. Charlene, this is Dick Brawly, my lawyer."

"Why would a nice young girl like you want to get messed up with an old hermit like him?" Dick inquired.

"Well, he's got the fastest tongue in the west," Charlene replied.

Gordon laughed. So did Dick. Charlene just stared at them. "Did we have a purpose in coming here, or is it just buffoon day?"

Wiping his eyes, Gordon followed Dick into his office. Dick tried to stop Charlene, but Gordon said, "No she's got to know everything."

"Everything?"

"Yup."

"I guess since you're going to travel you'll need your credit cards."

"Yeah. How much is in my bank account?"

"Let me see," Dick said, turning to his computer. "You have nine hundred and five thousand dollars."

"Wow! Why so much?" Gordon asked.

"Some of the stuff you invested in paid off big time. How much cash do you want?"

"Tell the bank I want ten thousand in fifties and twenties. We have to get to the motel. We've been walking since first light. I'll stop by tomorrow before we leave."

"I thought you were just a penniless hermit. You're almost a millionaire. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I just did. Was there some reason to bring it up before?"

"I guess not. A girl likes to know where she stands in the world."

"You stand right beside me."

"Why do we walk everywhere? It seems to me that with all that money you could rent a car."

"I could rent it but I couldn't drive it. I don't have a license."

"I've got one! I could be your chauffeur."

"Okay, we'll rent a car."

They rented a small car and Charlene drove them to the hotel. They had a luxury suite overlooking the river. Charlene stripped and jumped into the hot tub. Gordon soon followed her. She noticed that he was laughing to himself.

"Okay, what's so funny?"

"You got so bummed about the money, you forgot to buy shoes," he laughed.

"Damn, you're right. Oh well, we'll do it this afternoon. Right now, I've got to hold you again. Come over here and hold me, hermit!"

Gordon slid over next to her. She immediately grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze. He pulled on her nipples and then rammed his tongue down her throat. They played tonsil hockey until they were both too tired to continue.

"Make love to me Gordon. I want you in me right now!"

He plucked her from the hot tub and dried her. She ran to the bed and flopped down on her back. "Come and get it, hermit man!"

Gordon slipped between her knees and kissed her hot, wet pussy. He rubbed her clit with his tongue as she wriggled and giggled. She stopped giggling and started moaning when he sucked her clit into his mouth. He rubbed the tasty little knob, savoring it the way most people savor a steak. Her juices were flowing and he was drinking them as fast as he could. Suddenly she squealed, "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her hips left the bed as she climaxed in his mouth. She collapsed in a heap of quivering flesh. Gordon crawled up beside her and hugged her tightly to him. She breathed into his chest, licking his nipples and purring.

"Every time you do that to me, it's like it was the first time. I don't want to ever get used to it. That way it'll be fresh every time. God, I love you so!"

He pulled her on top of his body. She could feel his manhood at her entrance. He teased her by rubbing it through her hairs and up and down her pussy. "Give it to me hermit man. It's mine and I want it!"

Gordon grabbed her waist and jammed her hungry pussy down over his dick. He slid all the way into her. She sighed with contentment as she started pumping him. Her talented pussy was massaging his cock as she slid up and down on it. "Don't stop! I'm going to cum!" he grunted.

She felt his semen as it shot into her. She was near to orgasm and so she continued to pump him. As she tripped over the edge into ecstasy, she felt him shoot another stream of semen into her.

They lay beside each other kissing and fondling. "That was just so damned good. When you made me cum the second time I almost felt like my cock was going to explode."

"Well, we can't have you exploding now can we? Here let me calm you down a little."

She took him into her mouth and slowly massaged him. Her hands caressed his nuts. "Charlene, you're going to kill me!" he whispered.

"That's my goal," she said as she removed his cock from her mouth and slid up the bed next to him.

"I hate to say this Charlene, but we've got to get up and buy you some clothes and a suitcase. You need some girly stuff too and probably a new toothbrush."

"Oh poo! I was just going to lay here and feel you up all afternoon and all night. You're right of course. But I don't need a new toothbrush. I'll just keep using yours. I like the way it tastes."

"You are a nut. But you are a very sweet nut. Charlene I love you. I would die for you."

"Gordon, hold me just a little longer and then we'll get a shower and go get something to eat and buy some clothes."

They lay there in each others arms for about an hour. Reluctantly they finally rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. The hot water was a real treat for them and they reveled in the stinging spray. Six months worth of accumulated grim was scrubbed off. When they got out, Gordon carefully dried Charlene and took her back to bed. He just couldn't keep his hands off of her.

"Food and clothes!" she declared and escaped to start getting dressed. Gordon slowly dressed and helped her on with her homemade shoes. They stumbled into the hotel restaurant and ate.

They wandered down the street and went into the first shoe store that they saw.

"Now's the time to throw those old shoes away," declared Gordon.

"No way! I'm keeping these as a memento of our first trek through the mountains."

"Okay but remember when you buy these shoes, you don't need ballet slippers. You need something rough for the mountains. Get some good hiking boots and some insulated boots for winter."

"Yes sir! Can I get a pair of tennis shoes too?"

"Sure, get anything you want. Just remember, we've got to pack it all up the mountain."

They spent the afternoon buying clothes for Charlene. Gordon bought a new pair of work boots and some t-shirts. They loaded it all in the car and took it back to the pawn shop where Emma stored it with the rest of his belongings.

"Ed said he'd be ready to go any time tomorrow," Emma told them.

"Thanks a lot Emma, you're a saint!" Gordon told her. "We'll stop by tomorrow before we leave."

They went back to the hotel and had dinner. Then it was up to their room. When they walked through the door Charlene grabbed Gordon and herded him toward the bed.

"Gimme them clothes," she growled.

"Take 'em," he growled back.

Charlene started tearing the clothes from an amused Gordon's body. "So, you've decided to rape me, eh?"

"Yup. Get out of those boxers so I can examine my prize!"

"Okay, but how about you? You've still got all your clothes on!"

"Not my problem!" she giggled.

While she was watching his boxers slide to the floor he grabbed her and threw her on the bed. She didn't put up much resistance as he slowly peeled her clothing from her wriggling body.

Gordon peeled her panties off and sniffed them. She laughed at him. "Why do men do that?" she asked.

"I don't know. It just seems right and natural. Now I'm gonna sniff the real thing!"

He jammed his nose into her pussy and inhaled deeply. Then he started licking. His lips pulled her hard little bud in and he rubbed it with his tongue.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh God, don't stop!! Gaaaahhhh!!" she screamed as she climaxed on his tongue.

She was still quivering when he slid his cock into her wet, throbbing center. "Oh yes!" she cried when she felt him enter her body. "Give it to me!! I want it all!"

He slammed into her as hard as he could and she begged for more. Gordon felt that good, good feeling way down deep in his balls. He thrust faster and faster. When he felt her cum on his dick, he straightened out over her and held himself in her, squirting her full of his juice. Her pussy pulsed around him sucking every last drop of cum from his nuts.

"Sleep with it in me tonight," she begged.

"I'll try but it'll probably fall out," he panted.

They went to sleep belly to belly with his dick firmly planted in her. It must have popped out sometime during the night because when Gordon woke up, she had a firm grip on it. It was already starting to swell in her hands.

"You know we can't do it all day," Gordon informed her.

"Sure we can, just call up the charter outfit and tell them we want to delay one day."

"Nope. Let's get it on and then we'll shower and get on the plane."

Her pussy was like a magnet. He didn't even have to look as he slid into her vagina. He quickly started making love to her and she happily massaged his cock with her willing pussy.

"You are so damned good, honey," he panted.

"You uh, uh, uh, uh too!" she groaned.

"I'm cumming!!" she squeaked. She felt his dick swell within her as he poured his love into her. She felt so good she almost cried. "I can't wait to get you in Las Vegas!" she moaned.

He lay down beside her, hugged her tightly to him and kissed her deeply. "I love you so much," he said. "Okay, let's go to Vegas."

The got up and showered. Bringing their sparse clothing with them in her new suitcase, they got in the car and she drove to the pawn shop.

"Hey Emma, where are we staying in Las Vegas?"

"You'll be in the Flamingo, honeymoon suite, first class, limo service and everything. The hotel will give you marriage instructions."

"Emma, you are priceless. Thank you so much," Charlene purred.

Charlene drove them out of town to the airport. She parked beside the charter service office and they went in.

"Ed, you old asshole! How the hell are you?" Gordon greeted.

"Hey Gordon! I heard you managed to trick some honey into getting married. Is this the unlucky girl?"

"Yup! This is Charlene, my fiancée."

"Well, Charlene, how did this old man manage to trap you?"

"I'm not sure. The fact that he can breathe through his ears might have something to do with it!"

Ed laughed, as did Gordon. They headed for the Learjet parked on the tarmac. Ed loaded their gear into the airplane while they settled into the passenger compartment. Soon the whine of the little jet engines ripped through the Montana sky as the airplane clawed for altitude and headed south.

Charlene crawled onto Gordon's lap. She purred and kissed his cheek. His hands rested on her thigh. She dozed off. An hour and forty five minutes later Gordon shook her awake.

"We're coming in to McCarran. Strap yourself in."

The little jet touched down and taxied to the executive terminal. Gordon and Charlene got out. Ed unloaded their bags into the waiting limo.

"I'll be back in a week," he informed them. "You guys have a good time and congratulations!"

The limo took them to the Flamingo on the strip. They checked into the honeymoon suite. The concierge met them in the lobby.

"I understand that you want to get married," he said.

"That's right and we want to do it as soon as possible," replied Charlene.

"It's a little late to do today. How about tomorrow?"

"That sounds good to me," answered Gordon.

"Check with the concierge in the morning. He will direct you to the license bureau and give directions to the chapel,"

"Great! Thanks a bunch, man," Gordon replied and tipped him twenty bucks.

"Enough screwing around!" Charlene remarked. "Let's go do it!"

"Okay," Gordon laughed as they headed for the room.

Gordon carried her across the threshold and deposited her on the bed. "Don't move," he instructed.

He picked up the phone and said, "A bottle of Moet please. If you get here in five minutes, there'll be a big tip." She was swept off her back and into his arms. The doorbell rang. He carefully put her back on the bed.

The guy at the door had a bottle of Moet and an ice bucket. Gordon tipped him forty dollars. "I guess money talks!" he laughed. "Now we have to wait for the Moet to chill."

"Bullshit! It can chill without us. Drag your ass over here and give me what I need!"

"What is it, exactly, that you need maam?"

"Well, it isn't ice cold champagne. It's boiling hot pecker juice. It's mine and I want it now!"

Gordon looked at the beautiful young girl lying on his bed. He almost cried because she was just so damned lovely. Gently removing her clothes, he kissed her breasts and reamed her belly button with his tongue. His beard was buried in her waist as he slowly rubbed her. Standing up he quickly shucked his clothes and then suddenly was at her gate.

She felt him slide into her center and bottom out deep within her. Her legs were around his back and he was on his knees between them pumping slowly in and out of her. She was moaning and humming a little tune, a smile lit her face as he drove through her soul. Their rhythm increased as nature once again swept them toward their reward.

"Do me hard Gordon, do me hard my love," she panted as he started to hump roughly into her. Soon she screamed, "Oh God yes!" and climaxed around him. She felt him stiffen and then his juices were flowing into her. She could feel every drop. "Stay on top of me, hermit man. I want to feel every inch of muscle."

Gordon lay sweating on top of her. She licked up as much of his sweat as she could. He felt her nipples rubbing his chest hairs. "I could die right now and be happy" he remarked.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that until after you're insured!" she answered.

"You realize this is your last night of freedom. Tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Hermit."

"I can't wait. Roll me over so I can fuck you again. After all it's your last night of freedom too!"

As her pussy flexed around his shaft she said, "I have a confession to make. I can't have kids. Are you going to be disappointed?"

"Actually, I'm not disappointed. That mountain is not place to raise a child. Besides, I've got you. You're all the child I need!"

She swatted him across the top of his head. "Just for that, I'm gonna fuck you to death!"

"Aren't you forgetting the insurance?"

"Oops, I guess I'll just fuck you until you pass out then."

"Go for it."

Eight o'clock in the morning found them in the coffee shop. The concierge gave them directions to the license bureau and as soon as breakfast was over, they headed for it. An hour later, license in hand, they were married.

"Take me back to the hotel! There is a honeymoon I want to attend," she declared.

As they got into the limo he said, "Anybody I know?"

"It's you and me babe. We've got six days left to try to kill each other. My plan is to pussy whip you. What's your plan?" she asked.

"I'm gonna find out if pussy really is no-cal. You will be my meals for the next week!" They were feeling each other up when the limo reached the hotel.

"Take me to our room and do your worst!" she ordered.

"Yes maam!" he replied as he carried her over the threshold. "We're overdressed," he observed.

They stood toe to toe and slowly stripped each other. Charlene rubbed his cock. "Do you see this cock?" she asked.

"Yes maam, I do."

"This is no longer your cock. It is my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes maam," Gordon replied as he gripped her pussy. "This is no longer your pussy, it is my pussy and I'll do anything I want with it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my husband. Now that we have agreed on who owns what, let's get into bed and have our first married sex. Oooh! I can't wait!!" She tugged Gordon onto the bed and between her legs. He easily penetrated her hot, wet cunt. "Oh God!! I love you so much," she cried as he started stroking into her. Her legs curled around his butt. He squeezed her tightly into his arms.

"I love you Charlene. I'll never stop. My wife, my friend, my lover. You are magnificent."

They writhed together on the wedding bed. Soon she was calling his name. "Gordon, oh Gordon, do me hard!!" She clamped down with her pussy on his hard, hot dick and he pumped her as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum in you Charlene! Now! Now! Now!" He emptied his balls into her eager pussy. He felt her cumming around him. Her pussy quivered and sucked his nuts dry. She screamed, "Yes!! Yes!! Give it all to me!!"

Once again Gordon collapsed on top of her. She loved his big hairy body on her. She was squeezing him as tight as she could when he came to. "That is just so sexy! I love you hermit man!"

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers