HermmmmmAfrodite Ch. 02

Story Info
He is trained.
2.9k words
3.98
33.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Ch 2: The Training Begins

Now, if you think that these 5 beautiful, hermaphroditic women have trained me, you are dead wrong. Up until now I have simply been led by my rather hard cock in the direction they wanted to lead me. Only my extreme lust, whether fed by sex magick or not, has lead me to my current state.

My training is about to begin.

With 5 of the most beautiful black Goddesses I have ever seen I am about to enter a new stage of life. A growth stage. In more ways than one.

Whatever they have done to me at this point it has had several effects so far.

Firstly, I no longer think of myself as my own man but rather the property of these incredibly attractive and quietly dominant females. I would do anything they commanded without hesitation.

Secondly, and I am not quite sure if it is my imagination or not, but it seems to me that while my sex drive was off the charts before it is now well beyond even that description.

Thirdly, my cock seems to have grown in both length and breadth.

I will not find out until later in my tale, but as I write this I know what they have done, but my sexual stamina has increased and my inhibitions have been almost completely eliminated.

The first part of my training they tell me will be my diet. They change my diet in several ways, all of which I learn later are designed to improve sexual performance in a number of ways.

These women really know what they are doing. Whether it is the magick, the vitamins or the diet that they have me on I have lost a considerable amount of weight and my body has become considerably more defined and "cut" as they say.

I am used on a regular basis of at least 5 times a day, either one at a time or all once.

My cock, as I said previously, has grown and I am using it so often I can only wonder if I will ever use up my lifetime supply of ejaculate. Some days I even go to bed with a cock that is red from being fucked raw, though my Mistresses are kind enough to put something on it so it will be soothed and ready for use the next time they request it to be used.

Nightly I am tied to the bed, bound, spread-eagled, naked, blindfolded with a vibrating, remote-controlled, expandable butt plug in my ass and an electric milking machine attached to my cock, but set on a low setting as to keep me continually hard, but never allowing me to cum. My mouth is spread open with some sort of ring that allows my Mistresses to have access to my slutty mouth, but not allow me to speak.

Unable to see, speak or move all I can do all night long is to sleep, dream and respond to the sensations I receive from the toys attached to me. The butt plug keeps me on edge. I don't know if I will ever get used to it. The first night with it in I did not even sleep as I was far too uncomfortable.

As the nights progressed I learned to sleep with the butt plug in and to enjoy the sensations of being so full in my backside. I also learned that the vibrations had a secondary effect, all the vibrations warmed my backside from the inside.

Daily I was trained to serve. I was given courses in how to properly eat the Mistresses pussies as well as their cocks. Advanced pussy eating techniques included how to properly stimulate each of the Mistresses, their g-spots, their clits and their pussy lips while knowing when they were close to orgasm.

I was trained to know my Mistresses bodies inside and out, to know how to pleasure them without the need for being instructed what to do, to know when to make them cum hard, to know when to keep them on edge and tease them, to know when their cocks needed solo attention or their pussies did, to know when to bend over to get fucked or to fuck my Mistresses.

I got a full-blown cunt and cock college education!!!

My Mistresses were very loving, they loved to tease me endlessly and to make sure that, when they did allow me to, I came a lot and hard.

Once I had progressed in my education to be able to service their bodies well the next part of my training began.

Whereas in the first part I learned how to handle pleasure in the next I learned how to handle pain.

I was dragged from bed one morning and taken to a cellar deep underground. In the cellar was a room like one out of a sadist's fantasy, a slave's nightmare or the Spanish Inquisition.

The room had a pair of St. Andrew's crosses in the middle of the room, one padded, one not; a rotating St. Andrew's was on the wall; one wall was entirely made up of linked chains with multiple links and various types of cuffs cuffed to it; a stretching rack; a number of implements I've never seen and a wall completely covered in Velcro.

When I saw the implements in the room I let out a scream. There were whips, floggers, cat o' nine tails, nipple clamps, cock and ball torture devices, butt plugs, vibrators, dildoes and other toys in the room---not to mention the various outfits and fetish clothing and gear in various types of materials.

I was told that the floggers and other toys like it came in everything from deerskin to elephant and rhinoceros hides. I could only imagine what those would do to me.

I was attached to the padded St. Andrew's cross in the middle of the room. The cuffs were fur-lined. My waist, neck, thighs, ankles and wrists were locked in tight. There was no way I could possibly move. The only thing I could do was to accept whatever punishment or pleasure Mistress was to give me.

I was left on the cross, blindfolded for several minutes, before I sensed more than saw someone else come into the room.

A gag was inserted into my mouth and buckled tightly to prevent me from screaming. The gag was rather full and forced my lips and jaw to stay wide open and not allow it to close even the slightest. It was all the way in the back of my throat.

Now, up to this point in my life, I was not unknown to pain. I must admit to needing some pain to make the pleasure all that much more pleasurable to me. I have, in the past, endured, at one fetish club in NYC, 50 strokes from a most vicious domme with a stainless steel flogger without even flinching.

These mistresses made all of my past experiences seem like child's play.

If a stainless steel flogger was painful though endurable to me you, dear reader, can only begin to imagine what it took to bring me to a sobbing, screaming, begging, pleading piece of flesh.

With 5 mistresses flogging me, each with a staccato style, I was eventually so on end that only the relief of dropping deeply into subspace kept me from going completely crazy. Each of the mistresses may have looked similar, there were differences I found later, but their abilities and desires were very, very differenct.

One mistress loved to use a slow, lazy, circular method designed more to tease and arouse then create pain. She was very good at what she did.

A second mistress was a brutal as could be. She favored the heavy elephant and rhinoceros hide flogger with 60 falls. When she let loose with her strokes there was no doubt that I would be screaming long and hard.

The third mistress enjoyed using different toys in conjunction with her flogging. Some days she used a parachute cock and ball stretcher on me, some days nipple clamps and/or clothespins and always, no matter what other things she used on me, I had my cock harnessed in some way and something in my ass.

On this day the 3rd mistress used a vibrating, heated, remote-controlled, expandable butt plug in my ass and she attached a similar type of device, known as a pocket pussy, to my cock. She also put me in a hood that covered my entire face, but left my mouth available to be used. I was told that if I cried out I would have some of my privileges taken from me. My cock and ass were both stimulated but intermittently.

When Mistress went to work on me I was truly worked over, but whereas the other mistresses induced more pain then pleasure or more pleasure then pain this mistress was adept at keeping me right on the razor's edge of both.

I should at least describe myself to you so you can see the canvas that my Mistresses have to work with. I am 6' tall, have recently lost a great deal of weight even before meeting the mistresses, have brown hair, hazel-green eyes, no tattoos and no piercings—they were removed a number of years ago and were only in my nipples.

So, aside from a few marks left over from accidents or martial arts competitions, my body is pretty much a blank slate for the mistresses to work with.

The fourth Mistress likes to see her slaves marked permanently as well as temporarily. She is like the other Mistresses except in one respect—she is tattooed and pierced in several places. She also is skilled with a tattoo gun and as well as a practiced piercer.

The first thing this Mistress does to me is to give me gas to put me under so she can begin her body modifications to me. Thankfully, she is not one to overdo things too much.

When I awaken I ache in ways I could not have imagined prior to being brought here. Unfortunately, there is no mirror in the room and she has blindfolded me while I was out. I can not see what she has done to me yet, only feel it.

My tongue has been pierced as well as my left ear, though I can't tell how many times. My cock is in some contraption I am not sure about, but it prevents me from getting hard and I am sure that is so I don't feel too much more pain than my cock already feels from its piercing or piercings.

I also feel an itch on several parts of my skin but I am not sure what it is from yet.

The fourth Mistress tells me I will be given several days of treatments to get me to heal up faster as what she has done would normally require several weeks of recuperation and they want to be using my body considerably sooner than that.

And sooner it is. Within a week I am up—in every sense of the word—and around being used by my Mistresses. I was being used, except for my cock, within 3 days.

The fifth Mistress was, by far, the weirdest. Not only did she like inflicting pain on me, not only did she like to have me please her with my new tongue piercing often, but she enjoyed things that the others did not. She liked using me for furniture, pissing on me, making me eat her out after first cumming inside her mouth, pussy and ass.

The fifth Mistress used me as a servant around the house and made sure I did everything properly including pleasing her guests when they came over. They usually came over me! As I was kept naked at all times there was no chance that I would run out and try to avoid my duties.

Mistress 5, or Mistress Dianna, as I later came to know her, did many things that the others did not. She was a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeur, she liked having me bound and used in public places where the risk of getting caught was high and she liked me to eat her out while she was driving her "toy van" to places even getting caught a few times when she was pulled over for speeding.

When Mistress Dianna didn't have me eating her out while driving I was chained up spread-eagle and nude in the back of her van—usually blindfolded and gagged.

Mistress was known to be a speeder and the lady cops loved her because she only sped when she had me with her to get her out of the ticket. It sort of became a game with her and the cops to see how much punishment they would give me to let her out of the ticket and how slutty I would become to help her.

Needless to say, after all of the times I got her out of tickets, I was even more adept at eating pussy then I was before I became hers. Also, I have come to love having the full feeling of a nightstick, flashlight or some other large instrument or instruments crammed up my ass and down my throat.

She resisted arrested on numerous occasions and as a result I was bound and gangbanged by large groups of women and, on a couple of occasions, men. Of course, by the time that the men came on and in me, I was so far in subspace I did not care what was presented to me as long as it fucked me or I got to fuck or suck or lick it.

Usually after the gangbangs I would have to eat all the cum off of me and out of me. I usually did this in front of the participants who then cleaned me off more by pissing all over my body and in my willing mouth.

My Mistresses pushed me hard and long. They wanted to make sure that there was no sex act I did not do, no sex I did not do it with and no perversion I had not done.

Routinely they put me into suspension bondage to start and then progressed from there. Something about being suspended for them was a major turnon. Maybe it was the inability to do anything but be used while my cock hung straight down and they teased it, maybe it was the simple act of submitting, maybe it was the being hooked to a milking machine and then drinking all they milked from me later on, but it never ceased to arouse me.

One day I would be dressed in leather or lace, the next silk or satin and still the next in women's clothes. My Mistresses even put me in women's clothes one day, after first taking me to do a little slut shopping and to get made up at the local beauty parlor.

I paid the clerks at Frederick's of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret and the beauty parlor with my body which all used long and hard.

After I had been dolled up and dressed to look like a really sexy, yet exceedingly sleazy, hooker I was taken to the local red light district. There we met a woman who, it turned out, was not only a transsexual like the Mistresses, but a brothel owner as well.

I was to be put to use for a night!

Now I have to mention the look that the Mistresses had chosen for me that night, I was dressed very darkly—Goth even—and I had all the requisite things that entails, black lipstick, leather collar, black hair (dyed at the salon and styled), black nails and an attitude. I was told that the brothel owner knows that I am to be broken and to go very hard on me.

She did indeed. She cleaned out my ass with several enemas then she had me put in a contraption that left all my holes exposed and me sitting up in a position to be used as well. She then had lots of men and women line up and use them all. She told them the harder the better and not to hold back. She also told them to cum in me whenever they came and to make me clean up whatever did not go in me by force-feeding it to me.

I did not sleep that night but, rather, I was the center of a non-stop gangbang. Now I know how those women in the gangbang movies feel after several hundred men have used them. I was tired, worn, well used and still amazingly horny. My cock was raw from being fucked so much, wet from being sucked so much and dry from having cum so much.

I doubt if I could have cum again if my life depended on it.

As it turned out cum was to be my life from now on. The Mistresses had recorded onto DVD my slut show for all to see.

The Mistress who did the tattooing even tattooed the words "Cum Slut" right on my asscheek. There was no longer any doubt of my place in life. My body had betrayed me to the Mistresses and the Mistresses had used my lust for them to turn me into their totally submissive, cock-sucking, cunt- and asslicking, well-endowed, transvestite bondage cum slut.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers