HermmmmmAfrodite Ch. 03

Story Info
One of the 5 Mistresses takes slut out for a drive.
1.4k words
4.15
25.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Ch. 03: Mistress Diana

She was at least 5' 10" tall with the most radiant long hair I've even seen going all the way to her knees and dressed to kill in an all leather outfit that matched her ebony skin tone so well she appeared nude even close up. That description fit all of my five Mistresses, but Mistress Diana, originally known to me only as my 5th Mistress, was somehow different---not that all of my transsexual mistresses didn't have a large something different to begin with.

One of Mistress Diana's favorite games was to take me out for a drive, put me between her legs and make me eat her out while we were driving down the road. She also rather enjoyed getting pulled over by the cops and making me service them to get her out of the tickets. Mistress's games eventually led to her getting a reputation of sorts, but only second to the reputation I got for what I did to get her out of the tickets.

By this point in my training my mind, my self, no longer existed. Mistress, and her sisters in dominance, has put in long hours of grueling, torturous work to get me to lose all of my inhibitions, shed numerous pounds, tighten up my body and turn me into their totally submissive slut. And their training has paid off for them.

This slut can no longer remember if he ever had a name other than "slut" and my name now fits my lifestyle. Mistress Diana is a very sensual mistress and has some very kinky ideas as to how to use me properly.

My introduction to her ways was with her driving down the road while this slut went down on her pussy. As a slut I am, of course, kept totally nude and ready for use at all times. When Mistress hit the gas past a cop we got pulled over, however, she didn't pay the ticket in cash, but rather with my tongue and cock. You can only imagine the look on my face as I looked up into Mistress's nude pussy and the female cops eyes as she realized what I was doing at the time.

Interestingly enough the cop held her composure for about 3 minutes while she tried writing the ticket for Mistress. Eventually, this slut thinks, the noise from me eating Mistress's pussy while the cop wrote the ticket drove her to distraction. After all a good slut doesn't stop eating his Mistress without being told to.

"Ok lady, out of the truck," said the cop.

This slut stayed where he was Mistress had not ordered me to move.

"You too slut," Mistress said.

I immediately dropped to my knees in front of Mistress and started to continue my job when I suddenly had a boot in my back and my arms pulled tight to be locked into a set of handcuffs.

I was forcefully lifted from the ground and shoved against the truck.

"Don't move," said the cop.

Mistress's look at me was sufficient to keep me from moving anything—except my hard cock bobbing in front of me.

"Ok lady, I don't know what you think you are doing with that man, but it is exceedingly dangerous to be driving while being distracted as such. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Mistress didn't miss a beat.

"You want him to distract you too? Slut is very good at what he does and he has absolutely no inhibitions. My sisters and me have trained him well. Would you like to have him suck you, fuck you, you fuck him? You name it and he will do it," she said.

"I know of submissive men Miss, but I've never met one."

"He is not a submissive," Mistress said, "he is a slut. He is property of my sisters and myself."

"Oh really," the cop said, "so if I wanted to shove this Billy club up his ass he would take it?"

"Not only that," Mistress replied, "but also he would beg you to fuck him hard and fast and as often as possible."

Mistress nodded to me and I assumed the position for an ass fucking as best could be expected in my current situation. I couldn't spread my asscheeks for the cop but it was fully presented for her usage.

The cheeks of my face were pressed hard against the truck hood while the cheeks of my ass were sticking up in the air begging to be used well.

"You can either fuck his ass dry or have him get wet with his slut mouth. Whichever you prefer," said Mistress Diana.

As the 6' 2", redheaded, large breasted, almond-eyed centerfold of a cop pushed the nightstick in my mouth she asked my Mistress what she and her sisters did with the slut or sluts that they had.

"We usually train them, keep a few for ourselves and sell the rest into bondage," answered Mistress.

This slut's eyes went wide. I'd never considered that I would be sold to anyone and not see the Mistresses again.

As this whore's head bobbed up and down on the nightstick trying to get it wet enough to penetrate his slutty ass the two continued talking.

"My," said the cop, "he is pretty good at this. Does he suck cock as well?"

"Of course. What slut doesn't?" said Mistress Diana.

"And what about size? Is he able to deep throat well?"

"Of course. He has had numerous cocks to suck on since he started his training," Mistress said.

"I wish I could see that," the lovely cop said.

With that Mistress pulled me down to my knees.

"Please watch closely," Mistress said as she pulled out her 12" throbbing cock.

The cop's eyes showed total shock!

As the cock stammered, "I thought he was licking your pussy in the truck," Mistress skull-fucked my mouth.

"Actually, I have both, and he was," replied Mistress.

The look of shock deepened on the cops face as I looked up to see her reaction while the cock in my slut mouth continued fucking me hard.

The busty cop then began to truly get with the program and got behind me. Mistress's play partner then inserted her nightstick in my ass so I was getting a royal screwing front and rear.

Between Mistress's hard throbber and the solid piece of steel taking my ass I was in slut heaven. I was fucked hard and fast and ready to cum in no time at all. Of course cumming without permission was absolutely forbidden so I was trying hard to stay on edge until I could be allowed to cum.

"What are you doing later today with him?" asked the cop.

"Well, he didn't know it until now, but I was taking him to an adult bookstore to be used well by everyone there," said Mistress.

"I have a better idea," said the cop.

"Oh," said Mistress as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," continued the cop, "there is a bachelorette party later for large group of my cop friends. Perhaps we could make him the entertainment?"

"Well," said Mistress Diana, "I don't even know your name and this is our first time meeting. Perhaps it could be arranged under certain circumstances. After all we don't want you stealing our slut."

"How rude of me," said the cop, "My name is Alexa Domino."

"Well Alexa," said Mistress, "it is nice to meet you. Now as to some ground rules if you still wish to have him as the entertainment."

Alexa just nodded while listening closely.

Mistress continued.

"Rule 1: He can not go unattended—Myself and my sisters will attend. Rule 2: You may use him with some limitations---no drawing blood, no scat, no watersports and no piercings. Rule 3: If, at any point, you or your friends are told to stop you will do so immediately," Mistress said.

"I think we can deal with that," Alexa said.

"Just one more thing," said Mistress.

"And what would that be?" Alexa replied.

"Just that you consent to willingly becoming our slave for a period of one week," Mistress said as she grinned lasciviously.

Alexa's jaw hit the ground.

"Well, after all, we will need someone to replace our slave after you use him up and he is recuperating. It is only fair I think," Mistress said with just an impish grin.

"O-o-o-o-k-k-k-a-a-a-a-a-a-y-y-y-y-y," Alexa said.

This slut doesn't take that long to recover and knows it doesn't take more than a couple of days to break a person completely. I can only imagine what they will use her for.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers