Hero Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ups and down in married life.
13.9k words
4
62.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last Friday in June and the kids where getting out of school today. I was thinking what I would do with them this summer. I was going to have them for three weeks and wasn't sure what I would do. I had figured that now I could include Jean in the plans as the kids knew and liked her. I just hoped Sara was all right with it, after all, we were not married. The phone rang and it was Jerry and he wanted to meet for lunch. Damn! I wondered what he wanted. With him it was always trouble when he called.

We sat and ordered lunch and I asked him what he had on his mind.

"Well June wants me to help her move Sara Saturday. Sara is leaving Ralph for awhile to think over the marriage. Sara wants to move tomorrow while school is out and she wants to go back to your old house, worked out pretty good that she never sold it."

"What, you got to be kidding me! They just got married! What the hell is going on?"

"Well, I've been all over June and I can't get anything out of her. Sara wants to think over the marriage and be out of the house when she does. I don't even think Ralph knows about it yet. There are four of us guys helping, in case Ralph gets out of hand. It sure will prove interesting. I would've told you sooner, but June never told me till yesterday she just sprang it on me."

"Wow! Ok Jerry keep me in the loop, you got my phone number. Make sure you call me. Don't make me look you up, ok."

I went back after lunch and talked about it to Jean. She said, "I told you I see him out lots of nights late at the different dance clubs and only one time he was with Sara. I brushed him off right from the start or I could have gotten in his pants." Well, it was a long afternoon for me.

Saturday I drove by the house about five times and two times the cops where there. I saw the big van moved and I went home waiting for the call from Jerry. Well, that's why she wanted to change weekends with me; so she could move out.

Jerry called me at six. They finished by five and had them all settle in. Jerry said Ralph grabbed Sara by the hair as they were moving and they called the cops, he wouldn't let her move anything but after Sara talked to him, he caved and let her move her things only. Ralph was one pissed off and surprised guy and Sara was pretty upset. She is at your old house and your mom has the kids at their house. Sara will pick them up at seven. When I hung up I went over to mom and dad's house and played with the kids till Sara showed up, I had to find out something. Mom and dad didn't know anything.

Well June showed up instead of Sara to take the kids and when she saw me she was somewhat surprised. I told her I would take the kids over to Sara and she said, "I don't think it would be a good idea," but I talked her into it. I said, "maybe she would want me to take the kids for awhile." The kids yelled saying we want to go with dad so it was settled. I left for our old house with the kids. I told the kids we were going to have a party and picked up some pizza and drinks on the way.

When I got there Sara was dressed in her old clothes and was pretty dirty from cleaning the house that had no one in it for over nine months. When she saw me and I could see tears build up in her eyes.

"I figured you would need some food so I got us a pizza. Looking at you I can see you need a beer to go with it," I laughed.

"You don't have anything stronger in there do you, don't know if beer will be enough," I open my arms after setting down the pizza and she came and hugged me ever so tight. It felt right, a perfect fit. The kids asked if they could take the pizza in to watch TV and I told them to go ahead. Sara still wouldn't let go of me and she told me to hug her tight. After a few minutes I asked if she wanted some thing to eat and she said, "yes I haven't eaten all day". So I sat her down and got her a pizza and a beer. We just talked about the old house and how dirty it was from sitting so long.

She said, "I'm getting tired, can we sit on the couch and talk to the kids."

We went in and talked a little about what she wanted to do in the house. Nothing was said about Ralph and her.

"You want me to take the kids for the night or for a week or so?"

"No thanks I want to sleep with the kids in my bed. I want them close to me." The kids got their sleeping bags and bedded down in front of the TV. Sara put my arm around her and told me to hold her tight. We sat that way for maybe a half-hour and she was sound asleep. Another hour and the kids were asleep. A short time later Sara woke and got up to go to the bathroom. I went into the kitchen to clean up and she went back to lie on the couch. When I came in, thinking I was going to say goodbye, she moved to make room for me and said for me to lay with her if I didn't have to leave right away. I curled up behind her and again she went right to sleep.

Everything seemed so peaceful, all quiet except for the gentle rhythm of her breathing. She molded into my body in a perfect fit. I watched as her breasts rose and fell with each breath. My nose was filled with her scent, not her perfume but the very essence of her being that I had seldom noticed before. As we lay there I could almost feel my heart melting for her. Was it pity for her and the trouble she had? Was it my love for her coming back to the surface of my consciousness? Or was I just horny? I couldn't be sure what was making me feel for her again, but that didn't change the fact that I was having feelings for her. She turned in her sleep and snuggled closer into my chest. When she did this she pulled my arm around her and placed my hand on her breast as we had many times when we were together. I felt my cock start to swell and thought that this was not the right time. Besides, it seemed more like a reflex on her part, not an invitation to sex. I laid there and went over baseball scores and stats to redirect my instincts and must have dozed off.

At midnight I heard pounding on the front door and went to answer it. There stood Ralph saying he had to talk to Sara. She said she would be right there and she went to the bathroom to put water on her face and clean up a little. I closed the door in Ralph's face and told him to wait. I walked her to the door and asked if she wanted me to come out with her. She said no that she would be all right so I just watched from the front door.

I saw her with her arms folded in front of her as they talked. I couldn't hear anything from her but I heard a few words from him and he was asking, "why." After ten minutes I could see him grab her starting to pull her to his car and she was fighting him. That's went I came flying out of the house, he saw me and stopped pulling her.

She said to him as she pulled back, "just give me space for a few weeks and then I will sit down and talk to you."

"Bullshit, you're my wife and you should come home with me now."

"Well you know that isn't going to happen so just go home and I will call you in a few weeks and we can talk."

"I'm not leaving here without you and the kids. We're married you know. Were husband and wife, a family."

I couldn't take his shit anymore. I rushed up and got in between them and got nose to nose with him. Looking him straight in the eye I said "look Ralph you leave now, or me and you are going to go round and round and then you will end up in the hospital. You want that to happen? Just give me an excuse."

He strutted around in front of me like a big peacock and then turned towards her. "Ok you call me as soon as you want to talk but if you don't call soon I'm coming for you ass and drag you and the kids back to me."

Again I got in front of him and yelled right in his face "You touch one hair of the children and you're a dead man Ralph." He turned and backed off. As he was walking to his car he said to Sara, "Call me before I come looking for you. You can't hide from me." Then he got in his car and drove off.

Sara was shaking when we went back inside and locked the door once more.

She said, "don't ask me any question right now I will tell you in time."

"Sara there is going to be hell to pay if he even goes near the kids."

"I know that. I won't let him, I love the kids as much as you do. Don't worry it will turn out all right. Just give me time to think, please."

We went back on the couch but she went and put her nightgown on and got us a blanket. In the morning she didn't have much for breakfast so we went out to eat and then grocery shopping. When we got back she put a chicken in the oven and asked me to stay for dinner. I helped her sort out things such as furniture while the oven cooked the chicken. We made the kids' beds and also her bed. She made a list of things she had to do, like get a phone line in for the house and hook up cable.

June and Jerry and their kids came over and ate with us. The kids played while Jerry and I went out to get some beer, this gave June and Sara time to talk privately. When we got back the girls did some more house cleaning with our help and then they let us watch the ball game while they talked again in the other room. At eight June left with Jerry and the kids and Sara and I put our kids to bed together at nine thirty. Sara asked if I would stay a few days, I wasn't quite sure why, I assumed for protection in case asshole hero boy came back but I couldn't help but think that maybe she just liked having me around again. Maybe she was starting to realize the grass wasn't so green on the other side. I went home and got some clothes and came back at eleven. She had the couch all made up for me and I hit the hay, alone. So much for wanting me I thought to myself. To my surprise she came out an hour later and asked if I would come to her bed and hold her, she was scared. So I did and we fell asleep.

She made us breakfast in the morning and she let the kids sleep as they where on vacation. I headed out to work and told her I would call for cable and phone for her. She gave me a goodbye kiss and thanked me for staying with them. At work I brought Jean up to date and she was surprised by everything that happened. She said, "I don't know how she stayed with him so long." After work I went home and got more things to wear and put them in a suitcase and headed over to our old house. When I got there Sara was worried that something may have happened, or maybe I changed my mind about staying there. She didn't know I was going to stop at my place to get more clothes and was worried when I was late getting there.

Sara had bought a barbecue grill and she had some steaks that I cooked for supper. All our bikes were still there and all of us went for a bike ride after supper. The kids where beat, they had a good workout throughout the day and went to bed early. Sara and I curled up on the couch and she fell asleep right away on my lap. This was getting to be a habit that I surely liked. After the news I carried her to bed, she drowsily undressed and got into bed and I crawled in bed with her. She came right over and we hugged and went right to sleep. I think we were both bushed too.

Tuesday we went over to June's house to eat. Wednesday I grilled again, Thursday she cooked and Friday I took her out to eat while June babysat the kids. We went out for drinks and dancing after we ate. While we danced she said, she was horny and even if she fell asleep I better not get her naked or she still wouldn't be able to control her self, as she laughed.

Teasing her I said "Well on the way home we will stop at a video store and get you some toys then."

"I Don't need toys I need the real thing," as she pressed her body right into me. When we got to the table she asked, "How are you and Jean doing?"

"We're doing good, and I am starting to see her more because winter's over and I'm not working on my house so much."

"Will you let me see the house someday soon?"

"Sure I'll take you and the kids over to it and show you guys what a fine craftsman I am."

"Can we dance some more I like it when you hold on to me so tight. I haven't felt that bulge in a long time," as she laughed.

We went out on the dance floor just as a slow song started, she draped her arms around my neck and pulled in close. She rested her head on my shoulder and her lips were right on my neck. Her breath tickled there sending little shivers through me. I could feel her tits nudging my chest and moved with the music to cause a slight rubbing between our bodies. My hands found her hips and I moved them to the swell of her ass, keeping a slight pressure there pulling her to my hardening cock. I could tell that she was feeling the same as the heat from our arousal kept building. We must have danced a few songs like that and we both had an unspoken realization that we should get on our way before we got into something that might still be premature.

When we got home I checked on the kids while June and Sara talked. Then she checked on kids and changed, putting on sweats while I talked to June. She came out and June said her goodbyes and left. After June was gone she said "I feel safer in sweats a, nightie would be too much for you to resist." We did a lot of what some would call necking with us rubbing body parts together but we didn't do have any sex in bed that night.

Her phone and cable was turned on and she would talk to Ralph 2 or 3 times a day. I had asked Jean to keep an eye out for him when she went out and she told me he was still hitting the nightspots and still picking up the girls. On Wednesday Sara said she was going to talk to Ralph on Friday night and she wanted to talk to me on the Saturday night after. She asked if I could be near her when she talked to Ralph but not be in the same house. She didn't want me to hear what they talked about, but she wanted to have some protection from him if she needed it. She said she would tell me later but not right now.

She bought a remote control locket that an elder person would call for help with but she had it to turn the porch light on. If I saw the porch light come on I was to come right over. I told her I didn't like it but she said it was the only way she would do it.

Friday night I borrowed a car so Ralph wouldn't recognize me and parked just past our house, I could see them in the kitchen and had a somewhat good view from that vantage point unless they changed rooms or closed the door. We had talked about this before and she said she would try to keep it open and not change rooms. He got there and they talked and both stayed in my sight most of the time. It was around ten thirty and they where still talking. I could see he was upset and stomping around. She sat there at the kitchen table, only going out of sight a few times to get a glass of water.

Near eleven she got up to let him out the door but it look like he didn't want to leave. I was debating on weather to go over and intervene. I figured when she moved to the door she wanted him to leave but she didn't put the porch light on yet. After ten minutes of her standing by the door I went over and stood at the bottom of the stairs leading to the porch. They both saw me and finally he came out with her behind him.

Ralph said, "you're a whore you know it don't you. I drive by here at night and see his car here every night. I know you two are fucking and you're just some old whore, you might just as well work the streets."

Sara said, "Well I guess that must be the type you like! You're always picking whores up at the night spots you go to. And don't bring me or Jon down to your level! And just for your knowledge we have not had any sex at all."

"The girls I get are nice women who just want to party and dance, no sex."

"Sure what ever you say Ralph, you will hear from my lawyer sometime next week. Try to be civil about it."

"Civil? Civil? I'll see you and the kids dead before I let you go." That's when I lost it. I grabbed him and threw him to the ground. He made the mistake of trying to get up and come after me from the ground. I kneed him right in the face and he went backwards with a broken nose I think. He got up and came at me throwing punches but I got a couple shots in first and he was back on the ground again. He once again tried to tackle me from the ground and once again I kneed him in the side of his face and he went down again. I straddled his chest and started pummeling his face with punch after punch. I was barely aware when Sara came from behind me to pull me off yelling "Stop! Stop! You're going to kill him!" When I did stop and got up he was out cold.

We called the cops while he laid there for about five minutes and then they showed up. I told the police he threatened my wife and kids and said he would kill them. He denied it and said he never said anything like that but Sara confirmed it.

We wanted an order of protection put on him but they said we would have to go to court. In the meantime police told him not to come around here or he would end up in jail if he did. They wrote up the report both ways what he said and what we said. We will have to go to court for it. Tickets where issued for both of us to appear in court.

Inside the house Sara said, "I need a drink and to cool down. Then I will tell you the whole story, I just need a few minutes to calm down.

"Take as much time as you need." I was still pumped up. "I'll tell you one thing if he comes near you or the kids again I will kill the bastard. The nerve of him to try and bring my kids into this. He has no right to the kids at all. And then this "hero boy" is going to threaten a woman? Some fucking hero! Who the hell does he think he is? Boy I need time to relax myself, I'm all wound up."

Sara came and hugged me saying, "we both are, we just got to relax or we might do something we regret." We went out and walked for an hour and then came back to the house after burning off the energy that had built up. We came back and she got me a beer and a glass of water for her while we sat on the couch.

"Well I better tell you the whole story now. I will try to get through as truthful as possible. I hurt you bad and was not always faithful but I will now tell you the truth. Some of it will hurt you but I want to get it all out so you will know everything and we will not be hiding anything."

"Since we married I have written to Ralph about 50 times in the ten years. He has written to me 200, 300 times and obviously I didn't answer them all. I still have the letters. I don't know why I saved them but I did. You can read them any time you want. He sent me many more letters than I sent him. In the beginning in most of his letters he wanted me to come and see him to have sex with him. After 25 letters or so he saw I wasn't coming to have sex with him so he started to change his tactics. He started to be sweet to me telling me how beautiful I was and how much he missed me and loved me. He would say if I wasn't married he would come in a minute and marry me." When he was writing, I didn't see through his act.

"I know I was wrong to answer his letters, but I knew I would never meet up with him to have sex so I just continued to write every few months or so. It was like my own little fantasy world, all make believe. I never did tell him I loved him but I did lead him on in some ways I guess. The first few years I was young and didn't know any better and I was pissed at you for knocking me up. After the second child and settling down to married life I realized how wonderful you were and how lucky I was."

"My letters to him slowed down and I only answered about one every six months for about three years. Then I forget what it was, but you pissed me off over something just after I had received yet another of his letters. I started to answer one a month but just as a friend to talk to. I guess I did make the mistake of telling him why I was mad at you."