Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Dan looked at her oddly. "Are you asking if I give you permission to take your shirt off? Is this a trick question?"

"No!" she said as she slapped his arm. "I've just heard it kind of hurts to be hard for a long time without ..."

"Cleaning the pipes?"

"Yes" she said chuckling. "I know you've been like granite for a long time today. I don't want to you to be in pain."

Dan thought for a moment. "I guess the only way to deal with all the questions like this that are going to arise is to be brutally honest. In that spirit, I can honestly say that if you think I would turn down an opportunity to see you with your shirt off because of a potential case of blue balls, you're completely nuts!"

She laughed again. "How sweet!"

"At the same time, this is something that needs to feel right to you or I don't want it to happen."

"I know." She started to unbutton her top button, but Dan stopped her.

"Wait! I almost forgot something. Don't go anywhere!" He raced out of her bedroom and was back in a flash with his hands behind his back. "I got these things for you yesterday but never had a chance to give them to you. First, these," he said as he handed her a bouquet of slightly wilted tulips.

"Dan, they're beautiful! But, they need water badly." She dumped an artificial arrangement out of a vase in her bathroom, placed the tulips in it and filled it with water. Then, she set the vase on a magazine on her dresser. She took a step back to admire them. "Thank you so much! I love them," she said as she kissed him.

He broke off the kiss so he could add, "And, here's part two." He slowly took the photo from behind his back.

She gasped and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, my God! How did you ..."

"Lisa, I remember every single moment I've spent with you ... every smell ... every look ... every touch. I've opened up a whole, big unused part of my brain just so I'll never forget anything about you," he said with the earnestness of a little boy. She sat on the bed staring at the framed print, feeling her eyes grow moist. He sat beside her and put his arm around her. "I wanted to buy it the day we saw it, but I wasn't sure how you'd react."

She looked up at him as salty droplets slid down her cheeks. "You are just the sweetest man!" She hugged him and looked back at the print. "That's us, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You are going to charm the pants off of me in no time."

He pulled her down on the mattress and said, "That is part of my evil plan."

"What's the other part?"

"To make you fall so hopelessly in love with me that we're together for all time."

"You accomplished that goal a long time ago ... except for the hopeless part. I'm never hopeless as long as I'm with you." She got up to lean the photo against the mirror of her dresser, next to her flowers. Then, she lay back down next to Dan, took his face in her long slender fingers and kissed him sweetly.

Lisa sat up and started unbuttoning her shirt again.

Dan leaned up on one elbow. "Are you really sure?"

"More than ever. I know this may be a slow process, but I want to push through it as fast as possible so we can get to the really fun stuff like lying here naked day after day, so exhausted from non-stop sex that we don't have the strength to shuffle out of the bedroom."

"I know I can hold up my end of that deal," he said with a mischievous grin.

She ran her hand through his brown wavy hair and said, "Me too." She pulled the shirt over her head, and Dan sat up staring at her. He felt his mouth grow dry and his heart hammer in his chest. She saw the longing in his eyes and felt emboldened by it. She unhinged the front clasp of her bra and opened it for him.

"Jesus ... I bet I've fantasized a thousand times about your body, but nothing I dreamed up ever came close this."

She smiled self-consciously. "But, they're so small."

"Women are way, way more hung up on breast size than men. I mean, God, look at how perfect you are." Though Dan would normally have asked permission to touch her, he was so caught up in the exhilaration of the moment that his hand was drawn to her. He reverently touched her skin. "I love how the dark skin of your nipples contrasts with the light skin of your breasts. They're so ..." He stopped, looked at her and asked, "This is awkward, but is it okay if I loosen my pants? I won't take them off or anything, but I need to adjust a little."

"Sure. Do what you need to do."

He rearranged his boxers inside his sweats so his erection wasn't bent. Then, he moved close to her. She was fascinated by the eagerness with which he explored her body. She felt herself grow very wet watching him. He bent down to kiss her nipple and take it in his mouth, but he stopped to look at her for permission. She nodded. He closed his eyes as the bumpy texture connected with his tongue for the first time. Though her breasts were modest, her nipples were prominent. He rolled it all around his mouth, sucking and rubbing it against his tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly at the pleasure of his touch. She had to lean back on her hands to brace herself.

Dan moved to the other nipple and repeated his oral exploration, while his hand gently massaged her other breast. He kissed his way up her chest to her neck and nibbled the sensitive skin under her ear. She shivered from the sensation. He laid her down on the pillows and continued kissing her body.

"Lisa, if I go to the bathroom for a couple of minutes, will you stay right here just like this?"

"Only if you promise to pick up where you left off."

"Oh, I promise!" he said as he ran into the bathroom. His balls were now aching. He didn't have time for preliminaries. He dropped his pants and spit into his palm as he immediately began jacking himself. He came so quickly and so hard that he drenched the tissues in his hand. His orgasm dropped him to his knees. He knew the ache would take a little time to go away, but he felt a great relief. When he was able to stand, he washed his hands, tossed the tissues into the toilet, flushed, and rejoined Lisa. She was happy to see his pants pulled up ... happy that he felt comfortable enough to masturbate and ease his discomfort.

He was like a new man. He put his hands behind her back and arched her body so he could push her breasts more fully into his mouth. As she lay cradled in his arms, she tried to sort through her feelings. The images of the brutal attack still stung so sharply she never imagined she could give herself to a man, even Dan, so quickly. But, now she was beginning to wonder. She stopped his kisses and sat up.

"I really don't know how far I can take this, but I want to try being naked together." He froze and looked at her. He was very intimidated at the thought. He was afraid the sight of a fully erect naked man would ignite terrifying flashbacks.

"Lisa, I don't know. As much as I want you, I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"I don't know if it is either, but I know that if I can't handle it you'll stop. See, that's what makes it okay to try, because I know you would do anything for me. You've already risked your life for me – twice! You're the only man I trust enough to try this."

He had a very concerned look in his eyes. "Okay, I guess, but you have to go first." She pulled off her socks and began slowly pushing down her jeans. He couldn't help but look at her crotch. His eyes were drawn to it like magnets, but he was still very uneasy. She had soaked her panties so much that they were partially translucent. Her dark hair filled him with anxious desire.

"Should I continue?" she asked.

"You're asking me?"

"It's just that you aren't saying anything."

He held out his hand, which was shaking. "Look at my hand. I've never wanted anything so much in my life, but I'm also terrified." He took her hands in his. "I'm sooo ... attracted to you that I'm worried that when I see you and feel you and taste you I won't be able to stop. I can't let myself lose control."

She was continually taken aback by his bursts of frankness. Dan bottled up many of his emotions until the cork popped. Then, they would all spew out until he was drained.

"I'm torn in half too, you know. I never imagined having someone love me so much he was afraid of losing control. That's a profound realization. But, the wounded part of me is also scared. Jason's told me many times over the years to stop analyzing so much and to follow my heart." She paused. "My heart really doesn't want me to stop, sweetheart."

He smiled. "That's the first time you called me by a lover's nickname. I like it."

She smiled in return. Dan sat upright as she tugged her sopping undies down her smooth legs.

Before he allowed his eyes to feast upon her, he asked, "Would it embarrass you or gross you out if I took those?"

"No." She handed them to him.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmm ... I love your aroma." He breathed her in again to emphasize the point. Then, he looked down at her crotch. He cautiously asked, "May I ..." She nodded quickly. He delicately spread her slender thighs and looked at her sex for the first time. She felt his hands tremor and saw perspiration form on his forehead and upper lip. She looked at his chest, wondering if she would actually be able to see his heart beat. He suddenly toppled slightly on his elbow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing ... I just got a little lightheaded. I think too much blood is rushing from my big head to my little head." His gaze returned to her thick, flushed pussy lips. "Sorry for being a broken record, but, God, you're beautiful!"

"Are you ready to return the favor?"

He searched her eyes. "My dick is gigantic and harder than the leg of that table. Are you sure about this?"

"Totally. Watching your reactions to my body is making all that bad stuff seem less and less important." Dan stood and turned his back to her as he slid off his sweatpants and his boxers. He turned around and stood in front of her with his bursting erection bobbing like a metronome.

A knock on the door startled them. "Hey, you guys hungry?" Jason asked.

"Go the fuck away!" Lisa shot back.

"Okay. Just ... checking. I'm going out," he called before heading down the stairs. He was very happy to hear that defiant tone in his sister's voice.

"Jesus, if you lived in Renaissance Italy, you'd be modeling for statues." He smiled shyly at her. "Lie on top of me and press that big beautiful dick into my pussy." He did as he was told and looked down into her eyes. He put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He rocked his pelvis slowly up and down as they kissed. They never did anything more. They kissed and touched and held each other until their eyelids were too heavy to keep open. Dan cupped his body around her and pressed his cock into her ass. She pulled his arms tightly to her and placed her hands over his. Neither of them moved until morning.

They awoke early due to the hollowness of their stomachs. They jumped into the shower together and had a glorious time cleaning each other. "That's one advantage to showering with a guy," Lisa observed giggling. "You never have to worry about grimy tits!"

Lisa told Dan to get back into bed naked. She threw on her robe and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Jason smiled when he saw how happy she looked. "Did you two ..." He made a circle with his left hand and pumped his right index finger in and out of it.

"No, but we did practically everything else. That hurdle's probably going to be crossed today."

She was busy gathering all manner of fruit, cheese, croissants, jam, etc. Jason got up and said, "Here let me do that. I'll knock twice when the tray is resting outside your door. Then, I'm going off to the beach."

There was something in his voice that made her pause. "By yourself?"

He grinned. "No ... with Mark."

"Mark, huh? Spill it."

"We met earlier at Phil's party. When I ran into him a couple of nights ago at Benedict's, we decided to roam the dunes together today. But, I'll tell you more about that later. Right now, I want the dish about the two of you."

She grinned and said, "He's ..."

"Great, isn't he?"

"Jason, he's the kindest, most sensitive man I've ever met – by a WIDE margin! And, you should see his body! He's actually beautiful."

"I get a really, really good feeling about him, Lis. I want this to work out for the two of you only slightly less than you want it to." He put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "He's the one."

"Yeah ... he's definitely the one. He makes all the other men on the planet seem like they're from a completely different species."

"I know he feels the same about you."

She shrugged shyly and said, "Considering that he spent the entire night either telling me how beautiful I am or excusing himself to go into the bathroom to jerk off, I think I can safely say he feels the same."

"He actually did that? You didn't help?"

"He wouldn't let me. He said we have plenty of time for that later. He was so worried that I would get overwhelmed."

Jason hugged his sister and kissed the top of her head. "Here's what I want to do ... I'm leaving, so you'll have the entire house to yourselves for the rest of the day. Run around naked. Go into the spa. Do whatever you want to do. When you get hungry, text me, and I'll take care of it."

"What about you and Mark?"

"He's very cool. He'll run errands with me. Then, we'll get right back to doing whatever we were doing." He looked at her and added in a soft, serious tone, "I don't want you two to have any distractions from each other today. Remember ..."

"I know. Listen to my heart."

"You were always a good student."

She squeezed him again. "I don't know whether you're better at being a big brother or a best friend."

He hugged her one more time and said, "Go on! Get outta here!"

"Thanks," she said smiling as she disappeared down the hall.

Lisa told Dan the plan for the day. "So, I get to spend the whole uninterrupted day playing with you while we're both naked?"

"That's the plan."

"Geez, I don't know what to do first. Wait ... yes I do." He jumped up and took her foot in his hands. "I give great foot massages!"

"Mmmmm ... that does feel good." She ran her eyes up and down his body. "Am I ever going to see that big thing limp?"

"I can't imagine how. When you're naked, that's just boner city. Even if you're clothed, depending what you're wearing, I'll probably still be sporting wood."

"I woke up briefly twice last night and kissed your hand. Both times, I backed my butt into telephone poles."

"Hello ... you were naked!"

There was a light knock on the door followed by, "Toodles ... Have fun, children." Then, Jason bounded down the stairs and out of the house. Dan and Lisa raced for the food. They were famished.

Once their most urgent hunger had been sated, they started playing. Lisa bit a strawberry in half and rubbed the remainder up and down Dan's thick shaft. Then, she licked off the juice while she giggled. He turned her over on her back, held the honey dipper over her pussy and drizzled the sweet liquid over the whole area. Then, he worked his tongue around until he'd cleaned it all off. In the process, Lisa's engine started running in the red. Dan put his hands under her butt cheeks and started getting serious with his tongue and fingers. Lisa hadn't even thought about an orgasm since before the attack, and the mounting tension from playing naked together was pushing her to the critical point. He was determined to make this a masterpiece. He brought her to the edge and backed off over and over again. She tried grabbing his hair and pushing her sex into him, but he always managed to wriggle free. She was panting and thrashing. Her body was covered in sweat as she ground her pussy into his mouth. He had now maneuvered two fingers into her juicy canal and was working magic on the nerve bundles inside her vagina.

When he started to back off once again, she pleaded with him, "Please don't stop! I can't take much more of this." He didn't. He put his whole mouth over her clit, which had turned deep rose and was practically as hard as his penis. He knew he had to rub it carefully, so he used the soft part of his tongue just behind the tip. Explosive is really the only word to describe her orgasm. Every nerve in her body burst into flames, and every muscle tensed. Lisa screamed as the pleasure waves steamrolled over her. Again, and again, she cried out. She lost complete control as Dan's fondling whisked her to undiscovered heights of erotic bliss. Dan was rewarded with a hot spring of clear nectar that drenched his mouth. It was her body's way of thanking him. When her frenzy finally abandoned her, she was completely spent. He lifted her limp body off the bed and carried her to the soft leather chair in the corner of her bedroom, where she curled up on his lap and fell into a deep, contented sleep. He rocked her and said a silent "thank you" to the Gods for bestowing this gift upon him.

When Lisa awoke, Dan was daydreaming and softly stroking her breast. She quickly reached down and chuckled when her hand, once again, encountered erection. "Just checking," she teased. He shrugged with a told-you-so look on his face. She kissed him and said, "Thank you sooooooo much for that."

"For giving you pleasure? That was way more fun for me than it was for you."

She stared at him for a moment before replying, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? No ... for reminding me how good it feels to be alive ... to be a woman ... to be your woman. Dan, I was just a lost soul when you went away. I felt sad and alone and worried that maybe I was injured beyond repair. But, now that you're back and have helped me understand all the demons you were fighting, I don't know ... I feel like my heart's building a wall around the pain so it can't hurt me anymore. I'm babbling; I guess. Maybe it's because of the dream I was having."

"What dream?"

"It was so real. You and I were standing together by a big porch next to this huge tree. And, I got the feeling it was kind of like the tree of life, only we weren't Adam and Eve. We were ourselves. Both of us were howling with laughter watching our two children ... twins, a boy and a girl. Dan, they were so beautiful; they looked just like you."

"Wait – if we have a girl ..."

"Will you please shut up? This is my dream. They had long, wavy, silky brown hair and crystal blue eyes. They were wearing light colored clothes, like Easter clothes. They were holding hands and running all around the yard. I think they were looking for Easter eggs. They were giggling and cackling so loudly I can still hear them when I close my eyes. We stood off to the side with our arms around each other hysterical because their joy was so pure and so infectious. I don't remember ever feeling so happy or so serene." A tear fell onto her lap as she was transported back to that place. "That was my sign. You know how Jason always says to listen to your heart? That was my heart sending me a message that it's time to move on," she said as she intertwined her fingers with his and held them to her chest. "I know this sounds insane, but I'm really starting to believe that fate was forced to inflict that horrifying experience on us because that's the only way we could be brought together. I feel like you're my destiny now." She looked up at him with eyes filled with hope and wonder and asked, "Will you make love to me?"

He started to ask a question, but she put her fingers to his lips. "I've stopped thinking. I'm just feeling, and this feels so right to me. Something tells me that once I'm made whole with you, that's when the real healing will begin."

"Do you have a condom?" he asked.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers