Heroic Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment, Aria pushed forward and hugged her tightly, surprising the soldier and making her tense up. Immediately, she felt that massive elven chest pushing against her, soft, practically uncovered flesh rubbing teasingly. "Please, My La- Marie! Don't turn us away, even if it's a... hasty thing to ask, we just..."

That served as a much more pleasant wake-up call than a pinch to the cheek or something. The actual body contact, feeling her warmth and the rapid beat of her heart through that massive chest, all broke through her surprise and her self-doubt and everything else that was holding her back. "If you girls really want to stay here tonight with me, then I'm honored to accept."

With a noise that was far too cute for how developed she looked, Metra rushed forward and hugged her, from behind. She was now surrounded by clinging, breathing, rubbing elf bodies. "You won't regret putting up with us, My La- ah, Marie."

Trying to respond coherently didn't work too well because their perspectives were so different. Marie herself would never have dared to imagine such a wonderful scenario, and yet, here she was. These were real people, interested in her. It was a slightly intoxicating feeling. Feeling wanted wasexciting.

Apparently they thought so, as well; Aria reached back with one hand and undid a thin, overworked clasp, releasing the tension of her cloth bindings and quickly leaving them pooled on the floor. With a smile and warm cheeks, she watched the human's gaze, which had already had trouble leaving her chest, become fixed. Hardening, pale nipples peaked her heaving breasts, and she pressed them up just a bit. Even squished between bodies, it was easy to see her size.

Marie's gaze did eventually shift, as she glanced backwards, and Metra ground slow circles with her hips into the soldier's tight, clothed ass. That made it impossible to hide that her sister, while also blessed, didn'tjusthave thick curves. "You feel it, right?" The object of their combined affections nodded, expression hard to read again. "Is it, uh..."

"Is it a problem?" Metra asked, voice just a bit lower than what it had been before, due to her arousal. "If you're not interested, just say the word... I can't exactly make it go away but it doesn't have to be a part of this unless you want it."

There was no mistaking that particular sensation, especially given that Marie hadn't seen her enter the tent with a huge strap-on attached. "No, it's not that, I just didn't know that the rumors about elf women, uh..." A lot had been said back in the cities, but she had found the rumor that some of them hadthatparticularly hard to believe. It sounded more like wishful thinking from certain women.

"Well, I don't know aboutallthe rumors, Marie, but that particular one is true. It's rare to happen, but very real." It twitched and pulsated against her firm ass, causing Metra to let out a low moan and shiver. "So you're okay with it? Please tell me you wouldn't mind..."

"Well." The officer took a moment to consider things, but her serious visage quickly fell apart at the way both elves were looking at her. "Let me think. Two women come to my tent one night and want to spend it with me. They're gorgeous, kind, and one of them just so happens to also put anyboyI've ever met to shame." A strong, dark hand reached down past the thin, stretched cloth and gripped Metra's shaft, which provoked more cute noises. It was long, and more importantly, thick. "It's not aharddeci- well, it's not a tough decision."

Eager to get on with it, and having been reassured again that she wanted this too, Aria licked her lips. "Then allow us to treat you as you deserve, Marie."Thatstarted with gently gripping her chin, bringing her back around until they saw mostly eye-to-eye, thanks to standing on tippy elven toes, and then pulling her into a kiss. Eyes fluttered and then closed on instinct, leaving her only to her feelings, and the quiet noises of heavy breathing from behind her ear.

Reaching out with the arm that wasn't occupied with her sister, Marie put it around the girl's waist without really thinking about it. In fact, the only thing on her mind was this kiss, with the nerves in her tongue, mouth, and lips all going haywire at playful suckling and licking.

Busily making out with this beautiful girl, she only noticed her sister was moving when the hardness left her ass cheeks, and a moment later, she felt hands on her hips. Metra slid her pants down past her knees faster than she might have expected, revealing what passed for her underwear when she was on a mission away from the city, a pair of simple cloth boxers.

Perhaps used to everyone wearing more revealing things on a daily basis, Metra huffed in disappointment at the view, and then immediately set to tug them away. Then, finally, what could only be half-seen through clothing was apparent; fighting, riding, and an otherwise quite active soldier's lifestyle had hardened and shaped her, especially below the waist. The hero of their town wasbuilt.

The next thing to divert Marie from the seemingly endless kissing going on, and the feel of huge breasts against her, was a sudden warmth against her bare ass. Curious enough to glance back, she saw that Metra had pressed her cheek to hers, in a sense, and was rubbing appreciatively . "What the...." Talking was difficult when an eager girl wanted your mouth and hers to be joined permanently.

"Ah, beg pardon! I just wanted to, uh. It's still quite soft despite being so well-formed!" Smiling sheepishly, Metra got back to her feet. "Sister, could you perhaps help me with this? Our hero is still wearing entirely too much clothing." A few moments of longing and savoring later, they were parted. Well, mostly; a strand connected their mouths until Aria swallowed and took a shallow breath.

"Agreed." With both of them working together, Marie didn't have to lift a finger or even say anything; they had her shirt undone and piled neatly onto her cot. She heard more grumbling about her simple underwear. It covered and supported but didn't reallydisplayor eventeasemuch. It was soon gone, leaving her bare before a pair of girls she'd never met before this evening.

They stared. Marie felt the gazes on her body and fought the urge to fidget, standing tall and proud. Fretting was no good. Sometimes, the Gods simply made certain things unequal; people had strengths and weaknesses. At least her two visitors didn't make their opinions a secret. In fact, they began to praise her once they got command of their voices.

That was possibly more embarrassing than jokes about her 'boyish' form, her handful of breasts, her short hair, and her serious attitude. She wasusedto those. Outrightattraction, the kind of clothes-ripping magnetism? That was new. It felt marvelous. She would have been content to bask in the attention of these girls for a while before doing anything else, but they wouldn't sit still for it.

Of one mind, the sisters each grabbed one of her hands and knelt, Aria in front, and Metra behind her. They were offering to let her have her pick. Given that one of them had a cock,sheseemed like the best idea. It would be a shame to let it go to waste; might as well try it first. Afterwards, they could get a little morecreative.

Kneeling face-to-face with Metra, she groped her again, right on that prideful bulge. Perhaps some elves dressed in such skimpy attire just so it wouldn't get in the way; neither of them would have to bother undressing at all. A simple push aside with her hand, and she had full access to a huge cock. Now that she would look at it properly, it was quite a sight, and not just because she wasn't used to seeing those attached to pretty girls. "Take it easy, alright? I wouldn't like to get split in half."

A real gasp. "I would never think of doing anything to harm My La- ah, Marie. Please, believe me. I've... I know that a woman will need a bit ofworkingin order to take me." At the mention of working, Aria reached out and took hold of Marie's shoulders, pressing into them with a firm, controlled grip. Tension she wasn't fully aware of melted quickly under this small massage, and as she sighed, Metra reached down between the human's thighs. "You're already quite wet."

It didn't show up so well to the eye, but Metra felt the moisture, and when she drew up her hand and licked it, that provoked a shiver. Suckling her fingers to get them good and wet with something else, and tease her just a little, she finally reached for her most precious place, and with a careful touch, began tospreadher.

Although Marie's first instinct was to tense up, that didn't last long with Metra's sister still working at her shoulders, and then her back, hard enough where an unskilled person would have just hurt her. Tense muscles unwound, and she felt some of her posture and strength fade away, as well. She fell down on her backside, sitting on the canvas that had been spread as a 'floor' for the tent over grass and dirt.

Aria kept up her affections, while Metra scooted just a bit closer, enough to allow her to lie flat on her belly, head nestled between Marie's thighs. She knew what was coming next, and when the elf girl glanced up, she nodded. That started the next part of her 'preparations'; going in with something far smaller, and more wet, than her aching-hard cock. The elven tongue was slightly different from a human's; longer and soft-pointed. In a way, it was even more suited to this.

She started very gently, but even so, Marie had to bite back a few noises crawling up the back of her throat. Once again she knew that she was in trouble; if Metra had wanted to make her cum there, and used that tongue without mercy, she probably could have done it. Fast, too; she was getting pent-up and anxious already.

Her body resisted this gentle intrusion, but with some working at it, Metra's tongue made progress, slowly and steadily. Even when she could press in, the human's inner walls tightened around her, snug and warm. This only served to show how much this was needed, and she was committed to keep at it until she had buried her tongue completely inside of Marie and provoked a wave of shaking and spasms.

"You're thinking that it's just like having her inside you already, right? Her cock, that is. Well if you are, uh. Then she'll need to go extra slow, because it's much, muchlarger." Aria's affectionate, teasing murmurs into her ear even as she continued massaging her really,reallyweren't helping things. She actuallywhimperedat hearing the last bit, loud enough for both elves to hear, and both to grin at.

The tongue didn't stay there forever, filling her up, even if the thought was tempting. It began to slide out, with a wet little pop, and leaving a woman who was a little less tight. It was good to make sure, though, and so in it went again, having a bit less of a problem, and thus able to move faster. Metra fucked her with her tongue, each time getting more intense and confident as she got a feel for what she was doing, and the human could only keep making noises of approval.

"Sister, if you keep at it like that, she'll be done before you even get to the point." That gentle reproach caused her to pull back, grinning sheepishly. Maybe wanting the great hero to beg and whine and cum had gotten her a little carried away? Oh well. "Not to worry, she looks ready to me now. Marie?"

"Huh?" She blinked a few times, cheeks flushed, and took a deep breath. "Ah. Yeah. Yes." She nodded urgently. 'Don't make me actually spell it out, Metra, just get to it.' Fortunately, that was already going to happen; sitting up, Metra let out a sigh and then edged closer on her knees. Both elves helped lay her flat on her back, and then, like a living blanket, Metra covered her up. Aria laid to one side, pressing against both of them, her hands now trying to figure out the best way to tease Marie. Her breasts were a prime target, even though it was a little hard to find them as her sister buried then with her own larger chest.

Their bodies fit together in some way, despite the fact that one was a bit shorter, and muchthicker. Without a moment's effort, Metra tossed aside the scraps of cloth around her, purely to feel a bit more of this woman's skin. She would say that compared to herself, Marie's skin was harder, with a different texture; not rough or unpleasant, necessarily. In fact, it was a little exciting to just rub skin, even as she tried to bring their hips together.

With her swollen head gently resting on Marie's lower lips, Metra planted a kiss upon her neck, since that was about a comfortable height. Her sister reached over to stroke her cheek. These little signs of affection didn't help to prepare her when the elf's thick cock pressed in at a steady, slow pace.

She had to go slow, after all; she was tootight, painfully tight, even with all the massaging that her sister started up again. Inside, she was warm, even hot, and every inch of progress had to be pushed through. When she did press deeper and deeper, however, Marie's walls closed back in and hugged her, pulsing and squeezing.

This was far from her first time with a woman, but she shuddered. "M-Marie, my dear, if you are to take all of me, you must relax yourself." Pressing her mouth to a dark, soft neck, she suckled and licked. As though she could feel her sister's wish for her to get involved, Aria took a hold of their human hero by the waist and began the massage again.

Nodding a few times but not trusting her voice, mainly due to what she was feeling in that moment as their bodies were connected, Marie could only hold tight into her. Huge, wonderfully bare breasts squished into a firm female body, and through them, she could feel the elf shiver.

It had been too long since something was inside of her, especially if she didn't count her own toys... The massage helped more than a little, and with deep breathing, she leaned backwards a little bit and released as much tension as she could. This wasn't easy with playful, affectionate elves front and back, but it was enough to let Metra keep going.

The well-endowed elf maiden was determined to bury herself to the hilt. It would take a while, but she kept at it, tightly embracing the brave human and feeling each breath, and even their heartbeats, together. They would beone, just like in the scrolls and books that her sister had bought from a travelling merchant one time...

To her own surprise, Metra did, in fact, feel the moment that their hips met again, and not just because the human shuddered. She had fit... barely, but her huge cock was inside of this woman. In her other experiences, finding the spots to really drive her crazy wasn't hard when you were just sobig, and yet, Marie was holding up alright... hm. She would need to work on that, but for now, she slid back out, giving up her 'progress' slowly but steadily.

"Now that I know it's possible for you to take all of me, Marie, I'm going to start moving more and more." Marie herself nodded eagerly at this, still rendered speechless, she held on to the elf in front of her, and waited. She wouldn't wait long; Metra was back, quicker than the last time; her progress was still slow and steady but it was a lot easier this time. She had opened just enough space tosqueezethrough, although her body still tightly clamped down.

The sensations were overwhelming; she was still worried that she might come just from how amazing this felt, but for her partner's sake, she endured, and started to build a real rhythm, contenting herself with some affectionate talk to the woman and the occasional loud moan. As for her sister during this time, she found a hundred little things to do, from rubbing and licking and suckling to saying certain things into Marie's ear that provoked moaning from the stoic warrior.

As promised, she was still gentle, and ready to stop at any moment, even as she put it all inside. Every time Marie was filled, it felt a little like she might break, but eventually she started to adjust to it, and all she could feel was pleasure. Whether it was just because she hadn't gotten any in a long time, or this elf girl wasreallygood with her cock, orboth... she was in Heaven.

Perhaps because Aria felt or acted young, she didn't expect the pale girl to last very long, however, she pounded her without relent, and without even getting tired, for a long stretch of time. It was a little hard to tell how long, because her mind was hazed over with sheer lust and explosions of pleasure, but it was clear she was trying to get the human to come first, and with a single little girly whimper, shedid. Marie shivered, tightening around the huge elf dick, and came all over it, leaking on both of them and calling out in a way that compelled Metra to muffle her cries...

"Everybody might hear what we are doing," She explained with a small giggle, even though Marie's eyes were unfocused and it was clear she couldn't hear anything that was said. "Alright, sister, please give her- Ah. You came, too..." The final straw had been the hero's gorgeous I've-been-fucked face; seeing that, Aria released what had been building up, coming inside of Marie and bucking her hips one final, desperate time.

There was basically no room left inside of her, and so much of the cum from her ended up flowing out as well, making a remarkable mess, and striking a sharp contrast to her dark skin tone. Prviately, both elves though it looked rather good, and wondered if she wouldn't mind getting a bit more cum on her skin... they would need to wait for Marie to come down from her naturally-induced high to ask, though.

"I could hardly help it... nobody compares to a human girl for tightness, I suppose..." The elves shared a bit of a giggle, and they both embraced Marie tightly, sandwiching her yet again and giving her warm, living blankets that she appreciated with a soft sigh. "... Oh dear, I'm already hard again..."

"It might take a while for my sister to be satisfied, Marie," Aria warned playfully, nibbling on her ear even as her breasts pressed into Marie's firm, muscular back. "Just let her know when she can start moving again." Although they had both expected her to be out of it for a while more with the way she was acting, limp and boneless, Marie nodded, and pulled Metra close for another affectionate, intimate kiss.

"Mmmmh...." Taking that as a signal, she started to move her cock, slowly hardening as it was, and Marie quivered in her arms. She could have sworn the human begged softly for more, for her to never stop... She could oblige that, at least tonight.

They were at it all through the night; several more times, she pounded the woman until she couldn't even whimper properly, sometimes gentle, sometimes more harsh. For a time, her sister took over, and mounted Marie, scissoring her and ending up smearing cum all over herself... that was a mental image Metra wouldn't soon forget.

Especially when, then, Aria insisted that Marie clean it up, surrounding her head with her thick elven thighs, and their new friend agreed without a word. As a reward for that, the three of them had a time of cuddling, as well. A break in the action, to let their bodies and minds recover slightly, although they all wanted things to continue. Certain things just couldn't be done forever, especially when both elves were still in the prime of their lives.

Actually, before it. Marie herself wasn't too old; they talked as well, on occasion. She was very free in telling them about her. Her family back in the city, the life she'd grown up with, her military training... Aria had tried to do push-ups and managed a few before deciding they werestupid, and had Marie perform some exercises while one or both sisters perched on her and pleasured her mercilessly. It was a silly idea, but the normally-serious woman agreed to it at once.