Hero's Life Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

"Oh, Mr. White, you came so much! Look it's all over my big titties." Heather giggled. Lisa moved in from the side where she had been watching. She slid next to Heather and leaned in to lick off the largest white gob of cum with a slurp. They both looked back up at David hungrily. Lisa bent forward at the waist to take her husband's cock in her mouth. She sucked it gently. The image of his wife licking his fresh cum off the young girl's cleavage had made his dick twitch again already. The sight and feeling of his wife sucking him into her mouth, fresh from this teenager's vagina kept him hard.

Lisa let him pop free after several long sucks. When it was obvious David was not going soft, Peaches upped the ante. "Ooh, you're still so hard....hey, how would you like to fuck my boobs, Mr. White?"

David nodded, still dizzy from his orgasm and swaying a bit.

"I'll let you do it if you do something nice for me first." She eyed him seriously. "I've always wanted to watch two people having sex. We just put on a show for Lisa. Now I'd like to watch. Will you fuck your wife while I watch, Mr. White?"

Lisa spoke first, "I'm game if you are honey." She backed up to the kitchen table then turned around and bent herself over it. She reached back and drew up the bottom of her blue cotton robe to expose her tiny freckled buns. She swayed her little ass back and forth temptingly

David took up position behind his wife and slid the end of his dick up and down her lips before pressing forward. He was less than halfway in when Heather stopped him. She was holding a stick of butter she'd liberated from the counter.

David watched as Heather brought the tip of the buttery stick to Lisa's tiny asshole just above his shaft. Lisa jumped at the cool contact but reached around with one hand to pull one cheek open lewdly. "Mmmmm," she murmured as Heather began to twist the stick of butter at Lisa's butthole. Heather looked grinned and explained, "Oh, I should have said before. I want you to fuck your wife in the butt for me, Mr. White. That's what I've been wanting to see."

"Certainly not. That's disgusting." David said.

Lisa encouraged her husband, "It's OK honey, I don't mind. It might be fun to try this once."

"No." David repeated.

Lisa whimpered defeatedly but Heather was determined. "Now Mr. White, if it was so disgusting would an innocent young girl like me do this?" She moved the stick of butter away and bent down to lick Lisa's glistening rosebud.

"Mmmmm, oh Mr. White," she said, taking a dramatic lick at his wife's crinkled star, "her little ring is sweet and salty and buttery. I could lick her ass all day." Heather reamed Lisa's sphincter with her tongue then pressed the stick of butter back to her ass and twisted it forcefully. The yellow mass parted her round opening and slowly slid inside a few centimeters. Heather gently sawed that part of the slippery stick in and out of Lisa's rectum several times before letting Lisa's tight ass squeeze it free. Her sphincter snapped shut immediately. Some of the melted butter streamed from her butthole and down around David's half-inserted cock to drip wetly onto the floor.

David was staring at his wife's pink ring in a whole new way. Exhaling slowly, he eased himself from his wife's vagina and moved his stiff cock the few but sexually significant millimeters upward to the entrance of her slippery knot. He held his breath and pushed. The butter was an excellent lubricant and Lisa shrewdly pushed outwards with her sphincter - her ass suddenly swallowed his glans and gripped just below it snugly. He held still, gawking down in disbelief at what he'd just done and amazed at the incredible tightness and heat. It was Lisa who pushed back firmly to take another inch into her tiny rectum, grunting "Uhhhh..." in the process.

David came to his senses and, with his wife groaning in front of him, he ground himself further into her until his hips pressed into her miniature butt cheeks. Heather reached in from the side to spread Lisa's ass so that David could see his wife's ring stretched tightly around the base of his cock. "Oh, you're cock is all the way in her ass, Mr. White. Look how tight her butthole is around you. Wow, that is so naughty! Lisa, do you like it in there?"

"Oh god, yes." Lisa moaned.

Heather turned her big blue eyes on David. "I hope that when I get married someday, my husband loves me enough to fuck me in my butt like this, Mr. White. You must love her a lot. You do, don't?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then fuck her, Mr. White. Fuck her in that gorgeous little freckled ass of hers and see if you can make her come. She'll definitely know you love her then."

David slowly built up steam, sodomizing his cooing wife and looking from her beautiful dick-stuffed ass to Heather and back again. Peaches had moved to sit in the chair next to them and was stroking her curvy young body. "Why don't you just go ahead a cum in there Mr. White?" Heather sucked on a finger she'd just eased from her own glistening vagina. "I bet you would like that wouldn't you, Lisa?"

"Uh huh," Lisa agreed, as her husband continued his long-overdue anal assault. They rutted together like that, his hands clutched at her hips and grinding his shaft in and out of her twitching rectum. After a few frenzied minutes, they came together, Lisa's years of anticipation causing an orgasm just from the satisfying fullness of feeling her husband inside her - an entirely anal orgasm she'd never experienced before.

When the spent couple separated, Lisa going limp into the table and David sitting weakly in a chair, Heather piped up. "That was soooo hot!" she whimpered as she quickly masturbated to her own orgasm in front of the still-dazed couple. With a giggle, she disappeared through the back door and dove into the pool.

David and his wife shared a long look.

"Honey, I'm so..." He started.

Lisa cut him off, "It's OK, darling. Really. I had a wonderful time. In fact, I think I might like to repeat something like this someday."

By lunchtime, Heather announced that "her friends had called" and she could be on her way. David volunteered to drive her wherever she needed to go but Lisa quickly closed that avenue by calling a car for her instead. Stepping into the next room to say that Heather needed a ride to the airport.

Now lounging in the soft leather seat of a towncar on her way back to the airport, and able to shed the tiring ditzy blonde affectation, Heather twisted her finger into her hair and thoughtfully chewed on the end of one golden lock. She reflected on her parting with Lisa.

Lisa face had been a mixed bag of happiness and grief at her departure. "Thanks again, Peaches... for everything! Give Hero and Sam my best. Tracy and I will be up to visit again next year, I promise."

"Yes, please come up soon!" Peaches had said to her little freckled brunette friend, wrapping Lisa up into a third and final hug. "And I'm glad to help you set your hubbie straight err... kinky." They both smiled. "In a way, I guess I'm returning a favor... you tilted Hero's world a bit all those years ago. I guess I just did the same thing for David."

As for David, Heather left a quick note to him in the kitchen: "Thanks for everything Mr. White! You're so lucky to have a sexy wife like Lisa. I love Australia! And marmalade! Love, Heather." Piled next to the note was a tiny pink bikini. A souvenir of their morning's reckless abandon.

Now, riding along and looking out at the quiet Sydney suburb on her way to the airport, and home, Heather the puzzle-lover felt everything fall satisfyingly into place. The symmetry appealed to her. Lisa had volunteered in a weird way to touch Hero's life by being the one to actually sleep with him on Tracy's behalf. Heather had just reciprocated years later.

There were so many small connections that led to six people (Heather now included Lisa's husband) that could now live strange, wonderful and fulfilling lives. It all started, she realized, ten years ago when a nervous young Hero had plucked up the courage to lean across a hotel pillow in Bangkok to kiss an equally nervous and equally young Tracy.

What were the odds of all of this happening so perfectly? Millions of tiny moments had connected in just the right way.

Several years ago, a butterfly had flapped its wings on a moonlit night in Bangkok and the eddies had stretched outward. What if Hero hadn't kissed Tracy... what would that world have been like?

*******

Want to hear more of Peaches' story (and Hero's and Sam's)? Stay tuned for the multi-part series: "Hero's Life."

Warning: it gets a bit, well, intricate. The whole shooting match may not be for everyone. I like some character development. It gives the people texture. That way, when they're rubbing together (literally and figuratively) they generate heat. Heat is, uh, hot. For me, no character development means no texture. The people are just smooth, imaginary blocks rubbing together without friction, without heat.

Hmmm.... porn physics. :-)

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers
12