Hero's Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers

Sam was a cute, little, wrinkly-at-the edges thing by the time she got out of the tub and came to find me. Ironically, I was at my desk getting ready to pay the water bill.

My saving grace was that Heather was shrewd enough to warn me. Barely a minute before, she'd sent me a text message:

- Sam needs a good fix. Rough as you can manage, Hero. She's ours now, not Danny's. Make her believe it. Man up. Her safeword is Doritos. Good luck. ;-p -

Heather and Sam both know and respect that I'm not a naturally rough lover. I just don't like hurting people. Particularly ones I care about. When the girls got those kind of urges they usually holed themselves up in the bedroom behind a locked door. I would quickly try to find somewhere else to be.

Since Heather was at school, it looked like it was going to be up to me today. Great.

Sam swept into the room naked and wet. She looked like she'd simply stepped out of the tub and come downstairs.

"I need you to fuck the Danny out of me!" she demanded as she came through the door. She swept my desk clear with an arm sweep and climbed up onto it. Kneeling on its top, we were eye-to-eye. Sam's nostrils were flaring and her eyes were dark and challenging.

Okay, time to "man up" as Heather said.

I pressed my lips together into a thin line, brought a hand to Sam's shoulder, and slid it up to the back of her neck. I ran my fingers into the hair there at the back of her neck then clenched a fist and twisted it. Sam's eyes went wide as I twisted her down to lay on my desk.

"Unzip my pants," I said as coolly as I could manage. Still, my voice quivered a little.

Sam smiled a little, recognizing that this was going just the way she wanted. Her small hands deftly unzipped my pants and pushed down my boxers.

I never got the chance to order her to suck my cock because she was on it as soon it popped free of my underwear. I was only half-hard and she swallowed my length easily. She bobbed roughly a few times but I used my grip at the back of her head to jerk her away.

"Slower," I commanded. She looked up at me and nodded. She began to lick and kiss my shaft. Then she swallowed me again more slowly, her tongue twirling around my end in the way she knew I liked.

"Better, Hero?" she said meekly, after letting me slip from her mouth briefly.

"Yes," I sighed.

"You can come this way if you want. I'd like that. I'd like you to fuck my mouth and shoot your cum down my throat."

"No, I'm fucking you. Just like you said. I'm fucking the Danny out of you."

Sam looked a little disappointed and it made me hesitate. I just wasn't cut out for this domination stuff.

"Bend over the desk," I instructed her.

She brought her feet to the floor and bent herself over until she was laying flat on the polished wood. She arched her back, displaying her sleek, muscular little ass. I slid my left hand along her back down to her hips. The olive skin of her perfect butt was smooth and unmarked. Not for long.

WHAP. I struck Sam's right ass cheek with my right hand a little harder than I'd intended. She jerked and grunted. It was fortunate that she was facing away because if she'd seen my shake my own hand in pain it would have broken my tough-guy act. I pressed her down into the desk with my other hand at her back.

"Yessss..." Sam whispered. I was on the right track again.

"When a gentleman..." WHAP. I spanked her again on the same cheek.

This time, Sam hissed through gritted teeth.

"...is working at his desk,..." WHAP - I'd moved to her other asscheek. "... he should not be disturbed..." WHAP "... so rudely."

Sam was gasping now, rocking her body back and forth, waiting, nay, looking for the next strike. Her little ass had blushed to a bright red.

"Now," I said hoarsely, "is this what you came for?" I stepped in behind her and pressed myself against her. My cock slid into the space between her thighs and I let it run along her cunt lips teasingly. Her battered buns felt warm against my hips.

"Please," Sam whimpered.

I drew back and positioned myself at the smooth entrance to her pussy and waited. She was hot and slick already.

Sam twitched and whined. "No teasin..."

She never finished the word because I plunged into her roughly with one thrust.

"Uuuugh," Sam yelped as a bottomed out inside her.

We fucked like animals. There was grunting, wailing, scratching and, at Sam's demure request, even some more spanking.

She came several times. I never let up. I never paused to let her catch her breath. I fucked her mercilessly. The last time she came, she was drooling onto my desk as I shafted her fiercely while slipping a spit-soaked thumb into her winking ass. I came with her, painting her savaged cunt walls with my release.

When it was over I felt guilty about how far we had gone. On my coitus scale, there's "making love" then there's "having sex" then there's "fucking" then there's "sexual battery." We'd just been barely shy of battery. But Sam got what she was after. By the time we were done, she felt like she was mine. And that's what mattered.

"Okay down there?" I asked softly.

"Perfect," Sam cooed, "Heather must have warned you."

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

When we'd caught our breath, I looked down at Sam and said what was on my mind as delicately as I could manage: "Sam, do you want to get married?"

"Huh?" She stiffened and her eyes got wide. "Is this a proposal?"

"It could be," I smiled, "but for now it's more of a theoretical question."

"Oh," Sam relaxed.

"I'm wondering if that's what has you upset about Danny. I just realized that if you and Heather and I stay together like we are there may be no traditional 'marriage' in the cards for us. I want you to be happy, Sammie."

"That's sweet of you, but Danny getting married was more a general bummer. It's a girl thing. It didn't unearth any latent relationship fears. Honestly, I hadn't thought about the three of us and marriage."

"Good," I exhaled in relief.

"But wait, now that I am thinking about it... when we get there, I think you and Heather should get married."

"Really?" I tried not to look hurt.

"No, not because she cares for you more than me and not because she'd make a better wife. I love you Hero, and either of us would make a good wife. It's just that, frankly, I think I'd be better at being the 'other woman' than Heather. " She grinned. "That sort of naughty, outlaw status I think I could carry around with a kind of rebel pride. I'm not so sure she could - it might chafe her someday."

There was a nugget of truth to that and so I just nodded.

Speaking of chafing, we had definitely over done it that session. We were both limping around at work the next day. By then it was common knowledge that Samantha and I had shacked up together. Our workmates were relentless with their teasing. Of course, being a guy, I was also the recipient of a few privately congratulatory high-fives.

Whoa, long tangent. I started this by talking about tubs because, right now, Sam, Heather and Tracy were headed upstairs to the tub. As the girls made their way up, little Lisa was just coming down the stairs wrapped in a fluffy white towel. She had finished her shower and was looking a bit more sober despite her afternoon appletini binge.

"We're headed for a bubble bath. Come on, we can all squeeze in. It could get fun," Sam wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Lisa.

"Nah, I'll pass," she declined. "Baths aren't my thing. I'm more of a shower girl. Sitting there in a big bucket of water doesn't do it for me. It's OK, have fun. I'll just hang out down here with Hero."

Tracy looked at Lisa sharply for a moment but Lisa just shrugged. Tracy rolled her eyes.

As the girls went upstairs, Heather and Sam begin to argue about which bubble bath to use. Lisa, clad in just a towel, parked herself on the couch next to me. I watched TV quietly for awhile.

"I'm naked under here you know," she commented finally, her eyes never leaving the TV.

Oh, so it was going to be like that. "It's a towel, Lis', I should hope your naked under there."

But her comment had its intended effect. My pajamas stirred as I glanced over at her smooth, freckled legs and remembered our night in Thailand. The last thing she'd been wearing was a towel.

She caught me looking and eased the towel up her thighs slowly, still watching the television.

This was dirty pool. I had been horny all day after playing with Peaches in the kitchen without relief of my own.

She finally turned to me suddenly and caught me openly staring at her crotch. "Hero? I was wondering if you would mind doing a little something for me too." The towel slid up and parted until she was completely exposed from the waist down. When I managed to tear my eyes from her smoothly shaved labia to look her in the face, she flicked her tongue at the corner of her mouth suggestively a few times.

I got the idea of what she was after. "Ah, is this why Trace was giving you the evil eye?"

"Yeah, but at least I was honest with her on the flight up. I told her I might put a move or two on you too while we were here."

"And were you honest with your husband? I don't want to be a buzzkill there cute-stuff but you're a married girl now."

That took a bit of the wind out of her sails. "I know. And I've never cheated before. I don't plan to make a habit of it either. It's not just Tracy, you're special to me too, you know. Plus, Hubbie is very far away and, well, he doesn't do oral things very much. It's been a long time since I've had a boy's face between my thighs. Besides," she grinned at me evilly, "since I'm the one who taught you how to do it, I think I'm entitled to check on your progress."

"Allright, but I should warn you. I've learned a few things since then."

"I should hope so. You were my favorite student. You haven't forgotten anything have you?"

"Pauses? Oh, I'll never forget the pauses." I bent to her beautiful little pussy. She was right, I definitely owed her a little something.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers
12