Hero's Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers

I began sliding gently in and out of Sam's upturned rump, with my hands softly holding her waist. She was eager already - she rocked back slighly to meet me at each thrust.

Tracy just watched us move together, my shaft disappearing and reappearing from Sam's tightly circled ring, "Crikey, this is hot."

"Trace?" Sam called, "Why don't you come up with me so I can do something nice for you too? You can keep watching Hero do me, I promise."

Tracy was torn between the offer of sex and her first row seat to sodomy. Sex won out but barely. Her eyes never left Sam's ass as she moved up the bed to the spot in front of Sam's face that Sam was patting in invitation.

Tracy sat in front of Sam and tilted her hips upwards, spreading her long, sleek model's legs. She exhaled softly as Sam nuzzled at the little blonde mound of her pussy. She bucked her hips when Sam's tongue parted her lips and flicked at her delicate folds. Tracy automatically twisted her hand into Samantha's long dark hair and cupped the back of her head in encouragement.

I sawed my cock in and out of Sam's small gorgeous ass and watched her tongue work at Tracy's pink folds.

Tracy was excited to begin with. In fact, in only a few moments her face was scrunched up with pleasure and she was gulping for air. For once, Sam didn't tease her or toy with her or try to drag it out. I think Sam was a little distracted with my cock spearing her tiny rump. She simply made Tracy cum.

I watched as Tracy's entire body rock haphazardly a few times then surge off the bed into Sam's face. She shuddered and clutched both sides of Sam's head, groaning as she came.

When Tracy was finished and slouched with a contented smile, Sam turned to look back at me. Her mouth and chin gleamed with a thin coating of Tracy's pussy juice. She nibbled her lip sexily as she arched her rump up, giving me easier access. Then she slid a hand down to play at her clit as I continued lazily piping my entire shaft in and out of her ass.

"Don't stop, Hero. Just like this. Nice and slow and deep. Ugh, I needed this." She was working her ass on me now. Relaxing as I sank into her. Tightening as I pulled out. She's the only girl I'd ever been with who did this. It was like getting a massage while fucking. Fantastic.

Soon I felt her rectum begin to flutter a little along my length too. The flutters became twitches. The twitches became spasms. Then her ass was basically seizing around my cock. When I looked up, Sam's eyes were squinted and her mouth was hanging open. Her breathing was ragged.

I felt her start cumming around me. It was more like a string of smaller orgasms linked together. She mewled and cooed as I fucked her slowly and deeply while she worked from peak to peak. Her ass would relax for a several seconds then snap back to life and clutch my pistoning cock as she tumbled into another orgasm. I made it through three of her little cum cycles before I couldn't hold out anymore. I pushed her flat on the bed, sank myself all the way inside her perfect little ass and jetted cum deep into her miniature backhole. The deep, heavy spurts I poured into her brought on a fourth little cum for Sam.

The three of us lay like that for a few minutes, none of us willing to move. Finally, Sam looked back at me, "Okay, out. And gentle on the exit, Hero. I'm a bit tender."

I nodded and carefull pulled my still half-hard cock from her rump and she exhaled as I slid free.

Tracy had another surprise for us. I watched as she slunk back down from the top of the bed, tucked her pale blone hair behind her ears, and sank her face into Sam's ass again. Sam groaned gratefully.

Felching?! Wow, Tracy had really come a long way in a week. She grimaced a little at what I assumed was her first dose of funky butt cum. But she stuck with it. Soon, she was happiliy sucking and tonguing Sam's sphincter to keep it open, playing at the hole I had loosened.

"Trace?" Sam gasped after a couple of minutes.

"Mmmhmmm?" Tracy answered with her tongue lodged halfway in Sam's still-open sphincter.

"Could you... could you keep doing me just like that? You're going to make me go again, sweetie."

"Mmmhmmm," Tracy grinned around Sam's buns.

Sam arched her hips off the bed again and began to frig herself while Tracy plunged her tongue in and out of her ass. Then Tracy took hold of Sam's small buns with both hands and spread them lewdly. She paused to briefly lick up and down Sam's ass crack every once in awhile, only to sink her tongue home again. It was a beautiful, raunchy, nasty thing to watch.

Sam was working towards another cum with Tracy's patient service and her own hand flying back and forth across her clit. Then Tracy moved a hand over and sank a long, slender thumb into Sam's cunt. Sam shivered and whimpered at the added sensation.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Sam keened as she came again, rocking her ass back into Tracy's face. Tracy's fingers dug fiercely into Sam's sleek butt cheeks as she rooted her tongue in the dark brunette's crack.

Finally, Sam's hips collapsed back down onto the bed. She was panting and shaking as she rolled over flat on her back.

"Get up here, blondie," she whispered hoarsely and waved her arms upwards, still panting.

I watched as Tracy crawled up the bed and stretched herself out on top of Sam with a grin. Sam cradled Tracy's proud, flushed face with both hands.

"That was absolutely wonderful, honey. Thank you." Sam pulled Tracy down for a well-deserved but funky kiss. I watched as Tracy's long, pale blonde locks fell forward covering them both. It mixed with Samantha's nearly black hair. Neither of them moved to fix it as their kiss continued. It was a tender moment that made my heart swell.

I scooted over to curl in next to Samantha and we laid together like that, basking in the afterglow. Our were bodies pressed together and breathing as a unit.

It was severeal minutes later, I thought the girls had both fallen asleep, when Sammie turned and looked up at me.

"Hero? It's time now."

"Hmmm?"

"For the other shoe. The one you've been waiting for me to drop since I told you about... that thing with that guy who hurt Stephen." Sam became vague at the end, unwilling or unable to describe the vengeance she'd wreaked in front of Tracy.

[NB: See "Sam's Short Dark Tale" for that story.]

I suddenly wished I had a drink in my hand. I glanced at Tracy, laying on her side next to us. She'd propped her head up on one elbow.

"Want me to go?" she offered softly.

Sam shook her head. "No, stay Trace. You should know too. You should know how I got like this."

"Okay," Sam sighed, "here's why I dance the way I do." She smiled sadly at both of us and continued.

Tracy and I didn't say anything the entire time Samantha talked. Jesus, there was nothing to say. When she was done, we laid there quietly.

After what she'd been through, it was a testament to Sam's character that she wasn't simply rocking herself on the floor in a padded room somewhere. My deceptively delicate-looking little dark-haired girl was made of stern stuff.

There was nothing to do but stroke her hair. It seemed to work because Samantha arched her back in appreciation in her feline way.

Tracy slid over to curl in behind her. She kissed the back of Sam's neck softly and rubbed her hip. "I'm so sorry, honey. If there's anything I can do."

Tears welled up in Sammie's eyes, and she shook her head sadly. "Some poisons can be sucked out, Trace. Others, well, you just have to wait to break down. This was the second kind."

Sam looked up at me, her bright green eyes wide and soft and shining.

"Maybe it's been long enough now, I don't know. I feel better, Hero. I really do." As proof, she nuzzled my neck, kissing it gently a few times. She pulled Tracy's hand up to her chest and held it there against her heart.

Then she fell asleep between us more soundly than I'd ever seen my usually restless Samantha ever sleep.

It was the rest she'd been waiting years for.

**********

Author's note: you can read what happened to Sammie in "Her Uncle's Secret." If you're not up for a stiff dose of incest + non-consensual/reluctance then I'll summarize it for you thusly: Sam's knack for seeing what people want got her into trouble with her uncle. It's where a Sam's life took its first dark turn.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,254 Followers
12