Hero's Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,238 Followers

"Walk away, big boy. One time offer."

There are a few predictable problems I live with because I'm built like a stripper. First, guys assume I'm easy. I'm not. Second, everyone sort of assumes I'm stupid. I'm not. The truth is I'm smarter than I let on most of the time.

Case in point: I don't look like it, but I'm pretty good at physics. Got an 'A' and everything. I can draw all the little vectors. I can do all the silly math. Distance. Velocity. Mass. Momentum. I just use my brain and a pencil and I do all the stuff and it usually comes out right. On paper.

Samantha does physics too. With her body. In real life. She'd just done some. And she was ready to do more.

Glenn took two steps towards us, growling. "Neat trick, cunt. Let's see you try that again."

Sam didn't budge.

"Heather?" Samantha turned her neck slightly to ask me a one word question.

I knew what she wanted. Permission.

I'm a good girl, I think. I mean, I go to church. Well, sometimes. The point is, I care about people. I want to see everybody happy. But not Glenn. Not that night anyway.

"Go, Sam," I whispered, fixing my dress and glaring daggers at Glenn, "Go."

The first "go" was enough, she was off before the second one. I've never seen anyone move so fast. She raced forward a few steps and leapt towards Glenn, long dark hair streamed behind her like a black banner. It was beautiful in its own terrible way.

I didn't say she leapton, I saidtowards. Her leap was short but for a very good reason.

In mid-air, she twisted at her waist and wound up a giant, monstrous swing. As Samantha landed in a crouch right in front of Glenn's enormous bulk, she took that swing. It loaded into her tightly-balled right fist every ounce of her 90 pound body and all the momentum she had to give it.

Her right fist, now chock full of gravity and momentum goodness - connected with the inside of Glenn's right knee.

There was a sickening crunch.

The club crowd gasped.

And Glenn's ex-knee swung outward. His suddenly half-supported body started crumpling down.

He would have fallen on top of Sam, but when she landed she'd coiled then uncoiled like a spring, straight up. The palm of her left hand led the way.

There was a dull series of cracks that sounded suspiciously like a few teeth breaking against each other. Glenn was already unconscious when he landed flat on his back with a large thud.

The fight, if you could even call it that, was over.

There was this weird, pregnant pause in the room. Total silence.

And then the entire club cheered.

Samantha stood over him, looking like she was considering kicking him in the nuts for good measure too.

When the crowd closed down around us to look at Glenn, I pulled Samantha behind me towards the exit, "C'mon chickie, we gotta go."


I was surprised when Samantha tossed me her car keys when we got to the parking lot. I found out why when we got home. She was holding her left hand funny.

"Hand hurt, Sammie?" I knelt next to her when she slumped into a chair in the kitchen

"Yeah," she smirked.

"This one? The one you hit him in the chin with?" I cradled it, then bent to kiss it softly.

"Big stupid chin," Sam smiled, then winced as I turned her hand over to look at it. The heel of her palm was already dark and swollen.

I got up and filled a bag with ice, then wrapped it in a towel. I held it against her palm.

"Think maybe you sprained your wrist?"

"Uh uh, I kept it good and straight. I felt the hit run all the way down my arm and into my shoulder."

"Still, it's gotta hurt."

"Totally worth it after what he did to you tonight," she looked at me and her lips tightened "...and that time before."

Samantha had always been madder about what Glenn did to me than I was. I'd had my reasons for letting him do what he did. I'd submitted to it to help someone I loved. But the word 'submit' wasn't in Sam's vocabulary. Not since that one afternoon with her uncle. At least I chose what happened to me.

"That stuff, all of it, it's over and done, Sammie. Make peace with it honey, so we can move on."

I found a few aspirin in a cabinet and some water.

"Peace is a lie," she half-smiled as she took the aspirin.

"There is only passion?" I teased her then stroked her leg. Hero and I had been teasing Sam about being sithy so much that she'd gone through the trouble of memorizing the sith code. It was funny and scary at the same time.

"You may have gone a bit overboard back at the club, Sam."

"Yeah, when I saw Glenn touching you that way it was bad enough. But when I heard you say his name... I just... justsnapped."

"Still, if I'd known what you were going to do, I don't think I would have told you to do it."

"I know."

"You're lucky they didn't call the cops."

"Yeah," she smirked, "it'll be okay, I think. We might get a call from a detective in the morning, though. I recognized a few people at the club. If they give the police my name, I'll explain that it was self-defense. The detective will just want to finish filling out his paperwork and be done with it."

"Been down this road before?"

"Uh huh," Sam yawned, "how come guys think they can push little girls like us around?"

"I don't know. Bad parenting? Why don't we get you to bed, honey?"

"Okay."

"Come on then. Let's go upstairs to the far guest room. We'll get in your old brass bed. It'll be like old times. If your hand doesn't hurt too much, I'll reward you for your bravery."

She smiled. "Ooh, that'd be nice."

I led Samantha up the stairs and we made our way to the spare bedroom with her old bed. It made my heart melt a little bit to see it again. It's an antique brass one. Her grandmother's. It's a queen-size, smaller than Hero enormous king bed, but it's girlie and romantic. It's also the bed Sam and I made love in our first time.

I helped her out of her dress and undies then stripped too.

"Memories," Sam said softly as she picked up the floral bedspread and slipped underneath. She scooted over to make room for me to follow.

"Good ones," I agreed. I turned off the light on the nightstand then flipped over and snuggled into Sam. She was laying on her back and being careful to keep her hurt hand up and out of the way.

"You tired Sammie?" I whispered into her shoulder.

"Nottootired for some loving, if that's what you mean," she said hopefully.

"Mmmhmmm, thatiswhat I meant."

I slipped under the blanket and slid down Sam's body, kissing as I went. She was sweet and musky in her honey and sandalwood way. I love her smell. The best care package I got at school my first semester was when Hero sent me one of her old sweatshirts to wear. The note on it said, "Go head. Get your fix."

I knew what she needed. Sam was still jittery after the adrenaline of her scuffle at the club and, whether she was willing to admit it or not, she was exhausted. She needed to be distracted from her pain and she needed to come down off her adrenaline buzz.

I knew just the thing. I hadn't shared it with her yet. Someone special had taught it to me - my last girlfriend. The one I'd saved with the whole Glenn thing. Right now, Samantha needed it as much as she deserved it.

I rested a cheek on the inside of one of her thighs and snaked a hand up her body. I laid it flat, palm down between her round little breasts. I could feel her heart there. The beat was strong and easy to follow. I started tapping against her chest lightly, matching it.

I tapped her chest for awhile and then started nuzzling Sam's mound, kissing her smooth little lips and feeling the tiny tuft of her soft dark fur tickle my nose.

When I was ready, I stopped tapping her chest. Instead, I startedlicking. One lick for each thump in her tiny chest. My tiny soft licks were simple laps that barely parted her soft folds and ran up her clit.

No nibbling or sucking. No poking or prodding. Just little soft flicks. This was about patience. And about love.

"Tantric," Sam murmured from up above after awhile, "where'd you learn to do this?"

"Hush, let me be the mysterious one for once, okay love?"

Sam actually giggled. She didn't giggle often. Her good hand came down under the covers to twist loosely in my hair.

"S'nice Peachers. Please don't stop."

"Don't worry, we're not stopping this until one of us falls asleep."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that."

I felt her wiggle her toes and settle in for the long haul. Smart girl.

Sam's first little cum came gently. Just like it was supposed to. I felt her pulse quicken as she got more excited. I matched it with my little licks. I let her body pick its pace naturally.

As she came, her heart rate doubled suddenly and so did my tongue. Her legs stiffened and I felt the tiny chords that made up perfect thighs flutter on either side of me. The muscles in her tiny stomach twisted and clenched beneath my arm too.

That first climax was over quickly. She sighed as it left just a moment later. There would be more. Many more. I let her relax and reset, then I started licking to the rhythm in her chest again.

My plan wasn't to exhaust Samantha with a gigantic, gut-wrenching orgasm. Nope, I'd wear her down with sheer numbers. I wasn't nearly as tired as she was and I liked what I was doing.

I think I made Sam cum six more times. If I had to guess, I'd say she actually fell asleep after the fifth one and I ended up waking her up again to make her cum one last time. It was hard to tell because by that point she'd turned into a sighing little puddle of happy girl.

When her small body finally went completely limp around me and I heard her snoring softly, I knew for sure that she was completely asleep.

I scooted back up the bed and buried my nose in her neck. My tongue was tired and my jaw ached a little but it was worth it. We both slept through the night.

*~*~*~PART III~*~*~*

Tracy woke me up. Actually, she woke Samantha up, which woke me up.

Sunlight was peeking through the windows when I looked over to see Tracy standing next to our bed in her underwear. Nice underwear too. It was a soft tangerine color and mostly lace.

I watched the curvy, blonde Aussie with absurdly long legs brush Sam's dark hair away from her face and plant a few kisses on her cheek. Samantha smiled and pulled Tracy down into bed with us.

I snuggled into Tracy's other side, "Where's Hero?"

"Downstairs. Making breakfast. He sent me up to wake you two."

"Is he making banana pancakes?" Sam asked hopefully.

"Yep."

"Eh boy," I muttered. "That takes forever. Hero is unbelievably particular about his banana pancakes. He makes 'em from scratch."

Tracy laughed, "Yeah, I left when he pulled out a scale and started weighing flour."

She looked at Sam and nibbled her lower lip, "But I also came up because I've got something for you, Samantha."

"Really?"

Tracy's hand brushed across the front of her little lacy undies. "Hero and I made love before we went downstairs and I thought maybe you'd like to..."

Tracy didn't have to finish her offer because Samantha was already moving down her body, licking the smooth, tanned skin of Tracy's ribs and belly as she went. I watched Sam's fingers hook into Tracy's panties at the hips and tug down. Tracy hunched her heart-shaped butt off the bed for Sam to slide her panties off.

Samantha couldn't help grinning as she tucked her hair behind her ears and leaned into Tracy's lightly furred blonde mound. As Tracy turned to face me, her eyes were already closed and her lips were pursed at the strange but wonderful feeling of Samantha's talented tongue rummaging around in her sex. I knew that feeling well.

I barely resisted the urge to say something cheesy about her bringing Sammie breakfast in bed.

Instead, I scooted closer and kissed Tracy. Hero says Tracy smells like wildflowers and the sea to him and I think he's right. So soft. So feminine. So different.

I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a tomboy. I like to drink and play with the boys as just as much as I like to fuck 'em. And Samantha has femme fatale written across her in large letters. Tracy was something different: awoman. A beautiful one. She really could have been a model. I looked up and down her long body and reached over to stroke one of her large boobs through the soft material of her lacey tangerine bra.

Her amazing lavender eyes – the only ones I'd ever seen that color - opened to look at me. They were already pretty glazed. Sam was making quick work of her. Still, she somehow managed to look a little sad.

"Leaving today," she pouted. "I'm going to miss you. Both of you. This whole wonderful thing the three of you have."

"When you go home to your girlfriend and her husband, you'll have it too. Just you wait and see." That's what I'd been doing in Sydney. Helping seduce her girlfriend's husband to pave the way for what Tracy and Lisa wanted. A love triangle like the one Hero, Samantha and I shared. They had a decent shot at it. The hubbie was a nice guy. They just needed to perv him up a bit more.

Tracy's fell open when a little slurping sound came from below. Sam was getting more eager.

"But let's not think about that now, Trace," I kissed her again.

It made me sad to think about her leaving too. It also made me want to make the most of our time left.

A few dots connected in my head.

"Slow down a little, Sam? I have an idea," I slipped a hand under Tracy's back and unhooked her bra then pulled it away gently from the side. It slid free and bared her large teardrop-shaped breasts. They weren't too large for her body like mine. In fact, like everything else on Tracy, they were in perfect proportion. I kissed the side of her closer breast and licked my way to her nipple then rolled it between my lips softly.

My idea? Samantha likes to give me a hard time about my fetish for connecting dots. I can't help it, I like symmetries. Everything neat and tidy and in its place.

The first night Hero and I had sex, he told me the ten-year old story of meeting Tracy and her girlfriend Lisa when they were teenagers in Bangkok. After half a bottle of sake, he'd tipsily admitted to everything the three of them did their last night together, including what I was about to do for Tracy.

I looked down Tracy's body and winked at Samantha as I licked a few fingers of my right hand and reached over to circle Tracy's other nipple as I continued licking her nearer one. Samantha nodded her head slightly without interrupting what she was doing. She knows how my head works.

Sam must have finished dragging Hero's cum out of our tall blonde victim because she moved up and started fluttering her tongue back and forth at Tracy's clit while running her hands up and down her tanned thighs.

I watched Sam slide one of her hands up further and under her chin. I knew a lot of my girlfriend's tricks. Her thumb would be toying at Tracy's entrance to balance out all of the licking.

But Tracy winced, "Easy Sam? Hero really did a number on me this morning. He took me for half an hour straight. Maybe... maybe you could slide that finger down just a little more?"

It was kind of sweet really. Tracy had sort of discovered the wonders of her own booty while she visited us. And it was sexy to hear her actually asking for some attention there.

Samantha winked up at both of us and must have made her adjustment because Tracy sucked in a long slow breath and let it out softly. I even felt her nipple pucker a little extra in my mouth.

Samantha and I took our time. Licking and stroking and teasing each of Tracy's sensitive places. When her head was rocking slightly from side to side on the pillow, I slipped my free hand under neck and scratched gently at the top of her spine beneath her pale blonde hair.

I told her what she'd told Hero ten years ago in a Bangkok hotel room, "Cum whenever you're ready Trace, but not before. We love what we're doing and we love you. Cum for us. Cum all over this bed. Just cum."

Samantha didn't speed up. Neither did I. This wasn't aboutmakingTracy cum. It was about letting her cum whenever it suited her.

It suited her five minutes later. I felt the muscles in her neck tense first. Then her nipple in my mouth softened slightly and Tracy's breath caught in her chest.

Just as Tracy's orgasm squished down on her, Samantha did something new. She stopped licking, pulled Tracy's clit between her lips, and started humming softly.

I'd heard of hummers for guys, but for girls?

And of course, Tracy loved it. She squeaked out the cutest little gasp, and her body instantly got twice as twitchy. It was actually kind of hard to keep my mouth and fingers in place on her boobs as her whole body shivered.

Tracy was panting and speechless after she finished cumming. Her head lolled limply on the pillow with a gigantic post-cum grin.

Samantha and I pecked her on the cheek and slipped out of bed. We'd let her enjoy her afterglow and maybe even a little recharge nap.

"I vote we skip clothes," I whispered at Sam, looking down at the mangled pile on the floor from the night before.

"Naked breakfast?" Sam whispered back.

"Yep, naked breakfast. If things turn sexy, I want to be able to just bend you over and pour maple syrup right across your butt."

Sam brightened at the thought. She really is willing to do just about anything.

We held hands and went downstairs naked. When we got to the kitchen, Hero just smiled and shook his head.

He was halfway through cooking pancakes and he'd already made coffee. I stole a cup and parked my naked butt at the kitchen table to watch and wait for my breakfast.

Samantha was feeling more helpful. She grabbed a serving platter from the cupboard and stood next to Hero. As thanks, he kissed the top of her head and started piling pancakes on her platter. Samantha looked incredibly cute standing there naked and holding a giant stack of banana pancakes.

I watched as she teased Hero about burning one. He spanked her playfully with his spatula on one of her tiny butt cheeks. With no hands free to defend herself, she simply stuck her tongue out and blew him a flirty raspberry.

It was fun watching them. Tender. Happy. Comfortable. It gave me a warm feeling in my middle that was even better than coffee.

Samantha, my sad, beautiful, broken little dancer - she was the girl she was meant to be. I can't take all the credit for that. Hero gets at least half.

Hero. For me, he's the sweet, funny, respectful older guy. He'd done the best thing he could do to win me, he'd looked past my body and into my head. He'd connected with my brain before connecting with my overdeveloped girlie parts.

For Samantha, Hero had been the patient, gentle, honest friend. He'd done the best thing he could do for her too. He'd waited. Waited for her to sort her complicated life and her complicated heart out. Sometimes, the sweetest thing you can do for someone you care about is to wait for them.

Samantha and Hero like to make fun of my weird little connect-the-dots brain. But you know what? It works pretty well, thanks very much. I smirked into my coffee cup.

My name is Heather Miller. I used to be someone's "Bubblegum," but I'm not anymore. I'm "Peaches" now and I'm in love with two amazing people: a perverted accountant and a deranged ballerina.

And I'm where I was meant to be. We all are. Home.

****

Post-script: Hope you guys enjoyed the ride. There is one more spin-off chapter in the works:Love's Last Little Leap. It explains how Heather managed to close their love triangle by talking Samantha into trading her previous boyfriend in for Hero. It's the only chapter written from Samantha's perspective and I've been fiddling with it for awhile.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,238 Followers