Herotica

Story Info
Wonder Woman and Superman give in to their desires.
1.7k words
4.23
63.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mutt
The Mutt
54 Followers

The Superman had fought to the last of his strength, to the limit of his powers, but it was not enough. He fought until his red and blue uniform was torn from his body and his invulnerable skin was laced with a hundred cuts. Eventually, the weight of their numbers bore him down. It was as if he had drowned in their scaly, alien bodies. His last memory was of screaming her name.

When consciousness returned to him he was bound to a column in the center of a vast arena. He strained at the massive chains that held him, but they did not yield to his diminished strength. He tried to burn them from his body, but only tears emerged from his sweat-stung eyes. He was naked and exposed, staked out as bait for the Wonder Woman. He knew she would come for him and prayed she would not.

When she came to him on a rush of air and alit before the massive column that held him bound, she had but a second to give him a smile and a wink before they were on her. He could only watch as the alien horde poured from their tunnels and overwhelmed her.

But from the swirling, teeming mass of claws and teeth came screams of fear and death. Little by little, the swarm of of creatures thinned and the pile of their lifeless bodies grew deep until, at last, the Wonder Woman stood triumphant and alone. Her breath blew hot from her mouth and her magnificent breasts heaved against her metal girdle. She lifted her face to him as the bloodlust faded from her countenance and was replaced by a lust of another kind. The warrior's passion that surged through her veins had not diminished, merely been replaced by a surge of carnal appetite.

She strode to him and her gaze seemed to lick his body from his head to his feet, lingering over his loins at the sight of his swollen manhood. The sight of her in her Amazonian glory had aroused him beyond reason. Bound naked as he was, he could not hide his long, thick member as it jutted to her like the foremast of a ship. She leered at him from under her thick eyebrows and dropped the war axe that had laid the aliens low. She took his meat in her firm grip and stroked its full length. She leaned into his broad chest and fastened her teeth over his exposed nipple. She bit down hard, harder, until he sucked in a breath through his clenched jaw.

She laughed and rose up to kiss his hot mouth. Then she did what she had never done to any man; she knelt before him. But she did not kneel in supplication or in awe. She knelt to take her pleasure from him, to fill her mouth with his turgid cock and drink of his burning jism. She had saved him, and would take her reward as she chose. Just as her bloodlust had driven her to a berserker's rage in her battle with the alien horde, her passion for the Superman was driving her to wanton acts. She engulfed his cock, taking it deep into her mouth until the fat head of it pressed at the back of her throat. She gripped his hard ass in her strong hands, her nails digging in, forcing him deeper into her eager mouth.

Chained as he was, he could not resist her. Nor would he have wished to, save for the nagging thought that when she came down from this warrior's high she might regret what she had done. He strained at his bonds, longing to take her in his massive arms and feel her full breasts against his bare chest, to feel her mouth on his, to taste the wetness he could smell between her legs. She sensed his desire and slid his long cock from between her lips. She stood, gripping the chains that held him fast, and tore them from him with a powerful jerk. He all but fell into her arms.

She lay him on the cool stone of the arena floor and covered him with her body. She attacked his mouth with hot kisses as her hands tore away the last remnants of her tattered costume. She was in a frenzy of lust and hunger. Soon she was as naked as he, her sopping cunt drenching his thigh as she ground herself into him. Her hands explored his rapidly healing body.

Suddenly, she caught his wrists in her mighty hands and pinned them to the ground. She sprang up and knelt across his arms, the wet, tangled hair of her dense muff hovering over his upturned face. She threw back her head and squeezed her own breasts so hard he feared she would harm herself in her frenzy. But her gasps told him it was pleasure, not pain she was feeling. She slid one hand down her flat, brown belly and plunged three fingers into her wet center. With her other hand, she began to roughly massage her engorged clit. Her breath grew ragged. She sucked in great lungfuls of air, her huge breasts heaving as her fingers ravaged her cunt. She began to moan loudly and pulled her soaked fingers from her cunt and stuck them in her mouth, relishing the taste of her own juices. The stroking of her clit grew furious and a scream began to build within her.

Then her back arched, her head flew back and she screamed a long and throaty scream. Her hot cum gushed from her in spurts, drenching the Superman's face. He lifted his mouth to her, straining to catch each delicious drop. The scent of her enflamed him. The taste of her empowered him. He threw her off of him and onto her back on the stone. He pounced atop her, scooping her legs up in his powerful arms, hooking them over his shoulders. He lifted her until her sopping cunt was pointed at the sky. Then he drove his huge cock into her to its hilt.

He rammed his cock into her Amazonian cunt over and over. His big balls slapped against her perfect ass. He dug in his toes and drove her, pounded her, fucked her like he had dreamed of doing for all the years he had known her. She clutched at his strong arms and her red nails traced lines of blood down his triceps. Her cum flowed and drenched his balls. Climax after climax shook her and all the while a more powerful one built behind them. When it hit her, she arched her back until only her shoulders touched the stone. Then she locked her ankles behind his head and tossed him onto his back.

She dove onto him, impaling herself again on his huge cock, their bodies rolling as one across the dusty arena floor. She wrapped her gorgeous legs around his waist, driving him deep within her. With her arms across his broad back, her mouth clamped over his, and his cock deep in her cunt, it was as if they were one being, a super-powered beast with two backs. He continued to thrust into her. She continued to gush hot cum. He slid a hand around her ass to tickle the thick hairs between her cheeks. He wet a finger in her juices and teased at her tight bunghole. She bit his lip as he began to force it slowly in.

He began to finger-fuck her bung. She let out a little squeal every time his thick knuckle prodded its way inside her. His finger in her bung and his cock in her cunt sent shivers of delight through her. She clawed at his back. He felt rivulets of blood trickle down his back to his taut ass.

They were lost in passion, the carnage around them forgotten. He caught her screams of climax in his gasping mouth. His head began to swim. He felt his body lift from the ground. They began to rise and spin. The planet fell away beneath them. The dark, purple clouds of an alien sky swirled around them. The mist in the clouds washed the sweat and blood and dirt from them until their magnificent bodies gleamed.

Their passion stirred the clouds and thunder began to rumble around them. Arcs of blue glowed on their skin. The Wonder Woman felt another, more powerful climax build within her. Her whole body began to shake. He felt her passion rise and withdrew his finger from her. He crushed her in his powerful arms and thrust harder into her burning cunt. She broke their kiss and sank her teeth into his shoulder until she could taste his blood in her mouth. The pain was as sweet pleasure to him. He felt his balls tighten and his cockhead swell. Her screams and moans grew frenzied and drove him closer to the brink.

Then, with a deafening clap of thunder, a bolt of lightning struck them. Their hair stood and danced around their heads. Every muscle of their bodies clenched. Her cunt gripped him like a fist. It was all he could stand. He shot blast after blast of hot cum into her tight cunt and she roared as an orgasm like she had never felt rocked her to her core. They lost all conscious awareness of the world around them. They fell through the clouds, lost in lust and passion. Just before they crashed to the ground, he spun them into a glide and they landed on a glade of soft, orange grass.

For what seemed hours, they lay entwined. His cock grew soft within her and his jism trickled out of her, tickling the thick, black hairs between her legs. Their kisses became softer and more studied. She rose up and looked down into his deep, blue eyes. He was lost. He was hers. Nothing else mattered. She smiled at him, a sad smile.

"Will you tell Lois?" she asked.

He looked stricken. She took his face into her hands as if to scold or teach him.

"You are my companion. My friend. My fellow warrior. I know that Lois could never survive the full frenzy of you passion. It is not meet that a warrior such as you, a lover such as you, should have to spend his life holding back. Go home to your love. But come to me when you would. I will never deny you, my Superman. Come and take your pleasure with me."

A tear ran slowly down his cheek.

"My Wonder Woman. I will."

The Mutt
The Mutt
54 Followers