Hers Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme takes Her sub.
3.8k words
4.31
42.2k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited nervously, wondering; in the cool crisp air, sat on the park bench clutching a bag which contained the items she had instructed him to bring. A deep sense of anticipation, intrigue, puzzlement and fascination welled in him as he waited for her. Three days had passed and he had followed each of her instructions, precisely. Now he ached to see her; be graced by her presence; warmed by her power. Her cock strained within his trousers, as his pulse beat deep within his mind and his breathing caught against the cold air.

-0-

Early, on Wednesday morning, he had received a text message alerting him that he had received e-mail. Frantically, he scurried into work and opened his account; finding her communication. Her demands were defined and clear. As his eyes scoured the screen and he absorbed her words his heart and soul leapt with initial dread and fear, and then welled with gratitude and excitement.

"My slave,

you will not hear from me for the next few days, except for my instructions.

As usual, you are NOT allowed to touch yourself in my absence!

In the meantime, you MUST complete the following tasks:

1. you must purchase a small notebook -- bound in black leather.

2. you must ensure you are free this coming Friday.

3. you must await my next communication."

Immediately, he felt a deep sense of remorse that she would not make contact with him for some time. He deeply needed her daily contact to assure him of his position and now she was denying him this pleasure. He understood that she was testing him and he knew he would have to focus, hard.

He made arrangements so that he would be available to her on the Friday, which was not an easy task. During the lunch-hour he busied himself around the local shops looking for a suitable notebook. His entire body glowed and his mind swooned as he picked up various items and stood, swathed by the usual warming submissive blanket while carrying out her wishes. Finally he settled upon an exquisite, gold-leafed notebook which, although plain, was expensive. He stood, holding the book for a moment, smiling at his choice, hoping it would please her.

The rest of his day was entirely fruitless. His mind and soul starved of her contact only made him more aware of her influence over him. Without her, he was nothing. He knew that now. His heart ached for her control and contact; the gaping hole of her absence only made his inner need consume him even more so.

Returning home from work he curled into his bed earlier than usual and hoped that sleep would ease his inner pain. It did not. He slept fitfully and woke several times during the night. He ached to contact her, but knew it was forbidden. He must await her next communication.

-0-

"Beep" - the phone in his pocket announced the arrival of a new text message. Shuffling on the park bench he reached for his mobile and clicked the 'READ' button. Shocked, he sprung to his feet.

DID I SAY YOU COULD SIT??

He stood beside the empty bench, feeling chided and foolish. He should have known she would be watching him. A young woman walked past, pushing a double stroller ahead of her. She looked over at him, having watched him leap from the bench as if something had shocked him, and wondered why this man was now standing there, head bowed, like a child who had been told off by their mother. He felt the young woman's eyes fall quizzically on him as he blushed momentarily. If only she knew -- but she would never understand.

Head bowed, he focused; and waited.

-0-

Upon his arrival at work on the Thursday he discovered another e-mail from her which had been posted late the previous night. She knew he would not be able to open the mail until his arrival at the office on the following morning.

"My slave,

Whatever your plans are for this evening -- change them!

Today you will purchase a tube of hair remover.

When you get home this evening you will complete the following tasks:

1. you will bathe and ensure your whole body is deeply cleaned.

2. you will apply the hair removal cream to your genital and anal areas.

3. you will prepare a work suit, as usual, to wear tomorrow."

His face flushed, reading her words, and his eyes scanned the room quickly to see if any of his work colleagues had noted his embarrassment. He was safe. Apparently, no one had noticed.

Again, during his lunch-hour he made his way to the local shops and spent time carefully considering which depilatory product to buy. The choice was limited. Her cock hardened during this task. He knew he was fulfilling her wishes; pleasing her with his actions. Eventually, he reduced himself to asking the middle aged shop assistant which of these products were especially designed for sensitive skin and felt a deep dread as she smiled a cheeky smile as she handed the tube of cream and change back to him. He shuffled, sheepishly, out of the shop feeling belittled yet touched. Again, she had manipulated him through yet another highly submissive yet remote situation.

Required for meetings and important work issues during the afternoon he struggled to find his work focus. She filled his mind and his whole body raged with a desire for her contact. He composed three separate text messages but deleted them all before sending them. He must await her next communication, she had written. On several occasions he locked himself away in a small rest room and sat with his head swimming in his hands, wondering how he could possibly last the rest of the day without her. Her cock and balls danced their own cruel dance within his suit and he wished he could just turn time forwards to tomorrow. She was driving him to total distraction.

Repeatedly, throughout the afternoon, he checked his e-mail account in case she had written to him and he might have missed her words. There was nothing. He felt he would explode if she did not break her silence soon. At the end of the work day, the office slowly emptied of people and he was left alone in this cold, clinical space. He picked up his phone and looked at it, longingly, wishing her to spring forth through this humble device. Nothing. He nonchalantly finished his work and then sat for a moment in contemplation. Need overwhelmed him and he clicked 'CALL' as her number glowed out at him from the small screen. Shaking, he held the phone to his ear and nervously waited, listening to the mechanical ringing tone. He knew he was taking a huge risk. Breaking her rules could lead to big problems for him, but he could not resist his ever-growing need for her. No answer. Voice-mail. He disconnected; too embarrassed to leave a message.

As the cursor hovered over the 'SIGN OFF' control on his computer screen, he felt a swathe of deep inner pain fill him. This was an ache like no other he had felt before. It was unbearable. He would, of course, complete the tasks she had set him, but he needed her to contact him before he left to make his way home.

"MAIL MESSAGE RECEIVED"

He tripped over the base of his chair as he quickly slumped down in front of his screen, his heart thumping in his chest and his hands shaking. He clicked on the waiting e-mail icon and her words flashed before him as a deep sigh and sense of relief escaped visibly from his aching body.

"Tomorrow morning arrive at Green Park. 11am.

Wait at the Buckingham Palace entrance.

Bring the following items with you:

Note-book, butt plug, toothbrush, and change of clothes.

Do NOT be late!"

He almost fell off his chair as he read her words. A toothbrush and change of clothes? Why? He could only imagine that she had plans for him throughout the weekend -- but she had not told him to make any such arrangements. He had other things planned. He could not dare to presume her intentions. For now, he had her tasks to complete.

He willed the bus along its journey home and he hurried his evening meal. Her cock was now permanently erect and covered in a silky coating of pre-cum, but it felt removed from him. He operated outside of his own base desires. She controlled him entirely. His inner submissive was now totally alive and operating within his all-consuming skin. The evening passed quickly and he ensured every hair around her cock, balls and arse was removed. He purred, inwardly as he looked down at his new smooth appearance. He hoped it would please her.

-0-

Waking earlier than necessary on the Friday morning, he remembered her reference to the butt plug. He had already placed this item in his hold-all and felt her cock and arse twitch during this action. Now he worked carefully, standing over the bath, douching his anal canal and cleansing himself for her. If she chose to violate him, he must be clean. As the flow of warm water filled him her cock dribbled, solid and primed before him. He thought he would release and summoned his last ounce of will to prevent it. He must wait!

Having bathed again, ensuring he was spotlessly clean for her, he dressed and applied a splash of aftershave. Fiddling with his hair again, he finally decided to leave, having double-checked that all the items she requested were safely within his bag. Over the last sixteen hours he had dreamed constantly of his fate today, but knew that whatever his mind conjured would be nothing compared to what she would have in store for him.

-0-

He watched, embarrassment fading away from him, as the young woman walked off across the park. Traffic moved along the side of the park and he squinted in the cool winter sunshine. She was near. He sensed her. Her eyes were on him, he was sure of it.

Suddenly, his phone rang from within his pocket. He hoped it was her. He looked at the face of his mobile and smiled at the name displayed.

"Good morning, Goddess", he answered, smiling broadly.

"Good morning, my slave", she purred in response.

Her cock sprang forth, harder and more prominent than before and he recognised the sensation of his shorts being made damp by her permitting him presence in her world once again.

"Turn left and make your way towards the Palace." She hung up.

Spinning on his heels, he looked up to find her. She obviously knew where he was standing. She was watching him. He began to walk, his heart thumping in his throat as he moved, step-by-step, closer towards the royal residence. Finally, he was at the entrance to the park and walked through the skilfully crafted wrought iron gates. Now what should he do? He noted the pedestrian crossing with traffic lights and made his way towards them. She was still watching him. He could feel her eyes burning him still. Sumptuous submissive feelings welled through every fibre of his being and he could barely feel his feet touching the ground as he walked. Pressing the button at the crossing, he stopped, waiting for the flow of traffic to cease.

"Don't turn round!" She spoke from behind him.

"Keep walking!"

As a black taxi pulled up at the lights he stepped forwards and felt her close behind him. He ached to turn and look at her, but knew he must not. His legs felt weak and uncontrollable. His head swam, the enormous rush from her presence sending him into a mental meltdown.

A large number of tourists, intermingled with office workers on their lunch-breaks, pushed past him on the crossing and he hoped, with all his might that he would not lose her in the jostling crowd. Having reached the opposite side of the road he stopped just short of the boundary railings of the Palace. He did not turn around; sensing it was not allowed. He waited, fired by her; eager, willing and aching with desire for her.

"Close your eyes, slave!" She whispered, closer than he expected.

He closed his eyes and tried his best to stand perfectly still. Several passers-by knocked into him as he stood in their path but he remained in position. The proximity of her was now more difficult to judge. There were so many people around. She could disappear as easily as she had arrived. Inwardly, he screamed his adoration to her, wishing he could climb up onto the nearby monument and announce it to the world.

"Victoria Station, platforms fifteen to nineteen -- go now!"

He turned to look at her, his need overwhelming him, but she was gone. He scanned the hoards of people looking for her familiar height and stature but she was nowhere to be seen. Turning wildly, on the spot, he hunted and searched. No sign of her. Again, he was alone and felt a cold, deadened feeling hit the pit of his stomach. He must follow her instructions. Walking quickly now, he pushed against the oncoming people and weaved his way along the pavement.

-0-

He arrived at Victoria train station and made his way towards "Platform 15". He looked around for her but despite the concourse being relatively quiet he could not see her anywhere.

"Beep" - the phone in his pocket announced the arrival of a new text message. He quickly checked the contents.

BUY TRAIN TICKET, COFFEE w/SUGAR & A STANDARD

He checked the information board and realised the train was yet to be announced. Making his way to the ticket machine, he purchased his ticket and made his way to a nearby kiosk to purchase the drink. He did not really want it. The tension in his stomach and the aching in her balls and cock were making him spin. Coffee now might make him sick. Last, he purchased the newspaper and made his way back to the same spot where he had waited before.

The information board changed and displayed that the train would depart at 11:47 from Platform 16. He looked around, puzzled. Should he make his way onto that train? He only had five minutes. Knowing better than to pre-empt her, he froze on the spot, awaiting her instructions.

A minute passed. His anxiety welled in him. If he did not move now he could miss the train.

A second minute passed. He stood, more nervous now, his foot tapping nervously against the tiled floor. His palms damp with sweat.

A third minute passed. He took his mobile phone out of his pocket and looked, pleadingly, at its face, begging it to ring or beep.

Three and a half minutes. Now he was really panicking. She could leave without him. Did she intend to leave him behind? Frantically, he looked around for her. Dread filling every element of his being.

"Beep" -- the phone shook in his hand. Almost dropping it he quickly read the message and started to run:

SECOND CARRIAGE FROM THE FRONT... RUN!

He scrabbled through the ticket barrier, almost knocking a fellow passenger off his feet. Her cock swelled before him as he lurched along the platform. How many carriages? He couldn't believe that this appeared to be the longest train he had ever seen. He had less than a minute to reach the correct carriage. Coffee sloshed inside the cup as he skidded to a halt just as the whistle was blown to announce the train was preparing to leave. The electronic doors were closing as he surged forwards and entered the compartment. He stood inside as the doors closed behind him. He knew she was watching him and also knew that she enjoyed toying with him in this wicked way.

Then, as the train jolted away on its journey, his phone rang again. Without even checking the caller he clicked to accept, panting and struggling to compose his breathing.

"Good boy!" She purred, sending electrical charges through him.

He stood gasping and heaving as he searched the carriage for her. She was not present.

"Take a seat," She instructed, "it's a long journey".

He looked to his left and hoped to find a group of empty seats so he could sit and compose himself in relative privacy. Each section had someone in it. Looking to his right he found a section of six separate seats equally divided by a central table, an elderly lady sat in one corner against the window. That would have to do. He needed to sit down; his legs were shaking so much. As he did so, the phone went dead. She was gone again.

Having placed the cardboard cup of coffee on the table, and the bag down beside him he sat back in the seat and sighed a deep sigh of relief. At least they were on the same train -- or at least he hoped.

The grey-haired lady, opposite him, looked up from her novel and smiled sweetly. He smiled in return, but swooned in the knowledge of why he was here, sat on this train, hot, bothered and bedraggled. All at the request of her, his controller.

Finally, he calmed down and settled into the journey. The newspaper sat before him, and he felt the urge to pick it up to read it. He must wait for her instructions. He was sure she would have more for him during this journey. He sat silently, comfortably cocooned within his own submission.

After approximately ten minutes his phone beeped again. A new message had arrived.

YOU ARE - - - - (6 down)

Puzzled for a moment, he wondered what could be meant by this strange and cryptic message. Then he realised, smiled feeling foolish, that she was referring to the crossword in the newspaper. He turned the paper over and read the clue provided on the back page.

6 DOWN -- Gathering of trees

His face contorted in confusion as he read the clue before him. "I am a gathering of trees?" He thought, quizzically. What could this mean? He removed a pen from his pocket and filled in the answers around the word he needed. "W space O space", he thought. WOOD. "I am wood?!" His mind simply could not fathom out the connection.

He sat back in his seat for a moment and stared at the word on the page. What could she mean? "WOOD". He had no idea what she intended. His inner submission swathed over him as he sat back and instinctively closed his eyes. He was on a train, she was nearby watching him, his body ached with need for her, and she still had him guessing. A simple crossword. Her cock hardened before him and he shifted to hide his arousal in case the elderly lady happened to notice.

As his eyes opened he looked in front of him and he realised that the coffee cup was now missing. He looked around quickly and wondered where it had gone. People had been moving around the train, but it had just pulled away from a new station. New passengers had joined the carriage. Someone had taken his coffee!

His phone rang through the silence, making him jump in his seat.

"My coffee is cold!" She scalded him, her tone firm and strong.

"Ssssooorrrryyyy...." He stammered, unable to speak properly.

"Close your eyes..." She instructed him. "Almost an hour to go".

He sat back in his seat and closed his eyes again. This was more painful than he anticipated. He still had not seen her, yet she had surrounded him for the last two hours. He ached to feel her touch, smell her perfume, and sense her power over him. Closing his eyes just made the need develop in him more strongly. He would be a nervous wreck by the end of the journey.

After a few moments the train pulled to a stop at Gatwick Airport and he sensed, without looking to see, the elderly lady leave her seat. Momentarily, he wondered where she was going. Meeting a friend, or perhaps jetting off to some exotic location.

SMACK!!! He jumped out of his skin as something came crashing down on the table in front of him. He opened his eyes and saw a long black umbrella lying across the table. In the split second that it took his eyes to move inches upwards, his senses fired and told him she was here.

He jumped to his feet and immediately bowed his head, in her presence, unable to kneel in this cramped and public place. As he smelled her perfume fill the air, her cock almost burst through his trousers, his legs shaking wildly below him, his breath catching in his throat. A groan in gratitude of her company escaped his aching body.

She moved in close to him then; onlookers thinking she was about to kiss him. She did not. Instead she leaned into his ear, and obscuring his body from view within the carriage, she took a firm hold of her cock and balls from the outside of his suit.

12