Hers for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

At last he approached the point of no return, as his balls pulled up, she rammed the dildo in and out of his ass as fast as she could.

With her other hand she had a death grip on his cock, clamping hard as she forced it down from the head of his cock and the releasing it as her hand slid up.

As she repeated her pumping movements, he began to shake and arch up (he couldn't move much because of the restraints, which only served to increase his need).

He started a moan that came from deep inside of him and grew in intensity as he finally reached his climax.

He shot what seemed like a shot-glass full of sperm, all over his chest and almost to his face, convulsing violently as he did so.

She felt such a rush of power, controlling his climax so completely that her sex tightened as he came, almost cumming herself in the process of generating his orgasm.

After holding still for a moment, she unsnapped his ankles and let him stretch his legs out, kissing him softly as she undid the last one.

"Lie still, my love" she said, and lay there next to him, holding him, feeling so completely connected by the experience.

He awkwardly unsnapped one of his wrists and put his arm around her, pulling her close. He kissed her neck and said "I love you" and, after a moment, said "well, did you like having me as your toy for the day?"

She snuggled into him and said "Yes, I can't believe how much fun I had. Thank you honey."

"No, thank you. I had no idea that I could last that long. I was so hot" was his reply, "we might have to do this again."

He said "it's your turn next". To which she replied "Ha! Only if your team wins the game next weekend; do you want to go for double or nothing"?

He didn't say a word.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers