Hers For Life Ch. 04

Story Info
She brings a friend over to show him off.
4.4k words
4.33
79.9k
21

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**
I'd recommend you start reading from the beginning since the parts are short and don't stand alone well, but if not, here's a brief summary.

It's about a young married couple, and the wife, Beth, has lost interest in her husband sexually and has searched for other ways to satisfy herself and in the process she becomes the dominant one in the relationship, she forced him to wear a chastity belt and submit to whippings when she feels he is being a pain, he just learned that for the first time in their marriage she engaged in a sexual experience with another man. He became angry and left and just returned home later that night.
**

I came home late that night and crawled into bed where Beth looked to already be asleep, when I curled up into her she said "Where were you?"

"Just out, around."

"Where specifically, what did you do?"

"Nothing much, really."

"I'm only going to ask once more, tell me what you did this evening."

I paused, thinking it over, and then told her the truth, "I went to a bar, had a beer, then just drove around, I went about 30 miles down the highway, then turned around."

"Good," she said, and pushed her back up against me. I wrapped my arms around her but couldn't sleep.

The status quo continued. I didn't suspect Beth cheated on me again, as we were together often, she never made any out of the ordinary excuses to leave. Still, once a week she'd let me out of my cage, I'd jerk off her to naked body as she put one of her dildos in my mouth.

The rest of the week I basically just did whatever she wanted, trying to make her happy, chores, using her toys, whatever she wanted really.

We hadn't talked more about what she did, but then randomly, she asked me one night, "Why would you say no, if I wanted to put two fingers in your ass, I'd just keep your dick locked up and whip you until you let me, saying no-"

"I know, it just delays and makes us both unhappy until I get so miserable I cave. It's dumb of me. I get it now. I just hoped that you'd back off, but I see that you won't now, on stuff like this."

She curled up against me, "Good, maybe you do get it now."

The next morning she said, "Now, my loving husband, do you think I can try to put two fingers in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Actually, I think..." then paused.

"Yes," she said, dropping to her knees beside me to look at my face.

"-that you can do whatever you like to me, you don't have to ask for my permission."

"Really?" her eyes grew wide, "why did you decide to do that?"

"I just realized, that I trust you more than anyone, completely, and no matter what you want to do, I love you so much, that that's much more important, I don't think anything you do I could hate so much that it wouldn't still be worth having you. Sadly, I realized that even if I don't want to do it, that doesn't matter to you really, so I can only give in or leave, so I give in, that will make me happier. Maybe one day I won't be able to take it anymore, but for now, I just want to make you happy."

She kissed me and said, "this isn't part of some manipulation attempt, you don't think it's going to result in me taking off your chastity, you don't have any expectations?"

"No, I know you know what makes you happy, I just want to help."

She unlocked me and we kissed again, she was happy, positive again, it was great, we went up to the bed.

"I'm so glad, this is going to be so fun now, I hate being the bad guy, being a bitch, it's hard to see you sad, but I didn't know any other way until you got it," she said kissing my neck, my ears, I tried to take off her top but she wouldn't let me.

"I know it was hard for you, you were being denied, it was natural to try to barter like you did, for sexual favours, whatever. I kind of cornered you, but I hope you see why I did it now."

I busied myself running my hands over her clothed body. "I'm so happy!" she giggled.

"You are so sexy," she said, "I'm going to have so much fun playing with you and that little dick and your tight, little asshole."

She jumped up to go get the lube and got me on all fours on the floor, not wanting to get lube all over the bed. Again she poured some into my crack and then slide a single lubed finger in.

She played around with it a little bit, before sliding it out and lubing two then said "here we go."

With a bit of work, two slide in and it was not much different than one after it was in, a little tougher to get in though.

"I heard men have kind of a gspot in here, their prostate, I'm going to look for it." She wiggled around and then started to kind of stroke the top of my ass and said, "hmm, how does that feel?"

"Good," I almost choked on my words as it made me shake with pleasure.

"God, I found yours already and I still don't think you've found mine, if you even ever looked." She kept tickling it, stroking it with the two fingers as she asked me how I liked it, harder, softer, faster, slower.

"Your dick is all twitchy," she noticed it hanging between my legs, pretty hard up tight against the see-through plastic, "think this can make you come, even in your cage?"

"I don't think so, but maybe, it feels like one is building kind of."

"Hmm," she said, just taking the information in, and then moved to the side of me and started to fuck me with those fingers, sliding in and out of my ass with a slurping sound as they hit my ass g spot with each thrust. She was working them pretty fast, and I was really into it and then she asked, "Think you can come?"

"I can feel it, keep going." She immediately stopped and pulled out, "No, I'm tired. That was fun though baby!"

She looked at me pointedly until I told her it was, and she went and washed her hands, then came back and lay me on the bed and undid my chastity and knelt inbetween my legs, still fully clothed, and took my dick in her mouth, it felt so good instantly, her warm, wet mouth on it. "I still owed you this." she said before she took it in her mouth, looking at me the whole time.

She wasn't great at it, but it didn't matter, I pushed her hair off her face so I could watch her beautiful mouth swallow me, and in a few minutes I was ready to cum.

I said so, but she kept sucking, harder and faster and I came and to my shock she took it all in her mouth. I went soft in her mouth, and then she got up and crawled to my side, stuck two fingers in my mouth and kind of forced it open, then she leaned over me and spit it all into my own mouth.

"Don't swallow, gargle it around. There, now swallow it all. Open wide, let me see..good boy!"

She told me to shower and when I came out I saw that Beth was naked on the bed, with the lube and said, "now I'm curious, I want you to stick a finger in my ass."

So, that sounded fun enough to me. I lubed her up, and then my finger and started to press it against her ass. Soon enough I had wiggled it in.

"Mmm, that feels kinda nice, actually, do one more, once again I'll show you how not to act like a pussy."

So I lubed up another and slide it in there, and she had me wiggle it around a bit and kind of fuck her with them for a bit and then she said, "yeah, I kinda like that. I think two is enough though, I bet it hurts and stretches past that."

Then I took the fingers out and she stayed in position and said, "now lick it."

"My fingers?"

"Uh, yeah, good idea, put your fingers in your mouth, and suck them clean. Do what I say, you always have to do what I say baby, I love it!" she finished in her sing-songy voice.

They looked clean, I mean not brown, so I put them in and sucked them.

"How'd that taste?"

"Just like the lube, kinda gross, like Vaseline or something."

"OK, well wipe the lube off my ass, then lick that."

I got down on all fours behind her and spread her cheeks and wiped with a cloth, then licked over her ass crack.

"Oh god, that feels nice, keep doing that. Holy shit that's nice."

So I did as she rocked and purred.

"How does it taste?"

"Like skin, mostly, nothing strong or gross."

"Try to get your tongue in my ass, eat me out."

So I did, it was kind of hard, my tongue being wide and flat, but I kind of got the right tongue flexing and got it in.

"Yeah, I can feel that a bit." I kept working at it.

She pushed her ass into me. "Deeper...deeper." I kept trying to stick my tongue in.

She pulled away, "is that all you can do?"

"Yes."

"Stick your tongue out as far as you can." She looked at it from the side.

"Yeah, short and stubby, go figure. OK. that's enough, that taste any different, like shit?"

"No, not really, I thought maybe a bit, but it could be in my head."

"God, that felt nice, I wonder how many guys on campus would line up at a shot just to lick my sexy ass?"

And then she just headed into the shower.

One Sunday morning, I woke up and Beth had left the bed already and I got up and I found her in the kitchen, when she saw me she said, "sit down," gesturing to the kitchen table, and she gave me a water bottle, put it on the table in front of me, it was full, but yellow.

"Drink this."

"What's this?"

"It's my pee!" she said with a smile. "It's fresh out of my vagina, still warm, don't worry."

I looked at it, and then at her.

"Why the hell do you want me to drink this?"

"Uh-uh," she chided like she was my baby sitter, since she knew I would do anything she said now. I liked it better then her stern tone, as it was a much happier mood, but it was really demeaning, almost like she was saying "That's cute, you think you have a choice."

"You don't get to ask stuff like that, just drink it." She almost sang, sitting across from me now, waiting impatiently.

"Can't I get sick?"

"No, urine is fine, some boxers drink their own pee for some reason, think it makes them stronger maybe, now quit stalling."

I sniffed it and it made her smile, it was still warm in my hand, she must have just pissed.

"Take a big whiff, that's valuable - it touched my pussy lips."

It sure smelt like piss. And smelling didn't make it any easier. So I put it to my lips, it wasn't overpowering, and took a little sip, it was gross in concept, but the taste was not overly strong.

I was disgusted at the concept, drinking her piss out of a bottle, more so than the actual taste, but as I tasted it, that faded and I started to take regular sips. After I kind of settled my gag reflex at drinking piss, it turns out it wasn't awful, certainly unpleasant though.

"Gargle it around, take a big sip." she demanded, so pleased.

I drank the whole thing and she got up and said, "good buy, you are such a good boy for me, I love it. I'd give you a big kiss, but well, now that you've had your tongue in my ass and drank my piss, I'm not sure I want your month on my body for a long, long time. Its probably still alright for you kiss my feet, and my ass, but that's about it."

"But you got me so horny, being so good, I'll let you out and you can beat off while you use the toys on me, how does that sound?"

"Good."

"If it's just good, then should I bother?"

"No, I really want to Beth, please."

"Then if that's the case, I'd be happy too."

And then, we went to the bedroom and she rapidly stripped and then yanked my pants down and undid the lock while I undressed and detached my chastity device and got on the bed and started to fuck her with one hand while I jerked off with the other.

There was a plate from a sandwich on the nightstand and Beth gave it to me and said "cum on that, it'll be nice to have something to wash down the piss."

So, I mostly focused on her, just stroking myself enough to stay hard when Beth sat up, her naked body inches from mine, her legs spread out around me, I got feel her breath on my chest, as she guided the dildo's pace down so I could speed up jerking off, I looked down at her tits, her wet pussy and pounded as Beth repeated "good, good boy, you're so good."

"Drinking my piss, that was my present for you, no one else can have any. I bet you can still taste it. Go baby, cum, cum."

And soon I reached for the plate, leaned over a bit and put my dick on the edge as I came. After I finished, Beth leaned back and said, "put it aside for now," and I started to pump her pussy as she had a vib on her clit.

After she came, she sat back up again and said, "lick it up, baby." so I grabbed the plate and she said, "put it on the bed, lean over, don't touch the plate with your hands

"There, like a cat lapping up some delicious, gooey milk," she cooed.

Her legs spread in front of me, I could smell her sweet pussy as I licked my first attempt.

"Hmm, it's too thick, maybe suck it. slurp it up, yeah, that's it. Get it all baby, don't miss any."

And once she was satisfied, she was horny again and just lay back, trusting I knew what to do.

Weeks later, one of Beth's good friend's came by, Beth didn't like to entertain since our place was small and messy, even though I cleaned whenever Beth asked me, she didn't ask a lot, I think she preferred the chaos most of the time. In any case, at it's best, it just wasn't a good space for entertaining.

Beth took a long shower and smelt especially nice after, but was dressed very casually, sweatpants and sweatshirt with her hair in a ponytail, when her friend Alie, arrived.

She had me wear gym shorts with no underwear and a tshirt.

Alie greeted us, then they sat down and I followed and sat on the chair as they took the couch. Alie had an angular, kind of sharp face, but she was pretty, she had straight dark brown hair around her shoulders and she was a bit short, and thin, but not petite or fragile seeming. She wore a long sleeve t shirt and jean shorts.

They hadn't seen each other in a long time, since before we got married, I guess they just ran in different circles now, but apparently they still kept in touch on Facebook and online a lot

"I get to see your new life," she said, she looked around at the place "it seems a lot like your old one."

Beth laughed, Alie like to tease, she was really sarcastic, I always thought she had a kind of mean streak, certainly a wild side. I never liked it when Beth hung out with her.

"Yeah, it's great though, really. It's still a student life though too."

"Yeah, so married life is suiting you well?"

"So well. I love it." It made me happy to hear that.

Then she said, "OK, so, is it true, what you said?"

"You tell me, watch." she faced me, "baby, get us some wine."

I said "Yes" and got up to give it to her.

"Ok," I heard Alie say, "you got him whipped, big deal, that's not all, right? I hope I didn't come prepared for nothing."

"Not even close."

I gave them their wine and Alie said to me, in an accusing manner almost, "aren't you lucky to land this gorgeous creature?"

"I know, I'm a lucky man."

"He works for it though, he knows it." Beth said

"Just think, this girl, you get to fuck her, she's yours."

"No, no, I don't let him fuck me anymore," Beth said.

"What?"

"His penis is far too small to be satisfying."

"You just don't have sex at all, ever?"

"Nope, I've started to fool around with other guys though."

"Geez, and what do you think of all this? You're OK with her cheating?"

"I just want her to be happy, and if that's what it takes, then well, it's better than having her mad."

"It was something of a last resort, I mean, I didn't want to, we tried all kinds of things, but it just wasn't working for me. He only knows about one, but there were two more since, just giving blow jobs though, I 've still never fucked anyone else, maybe I never will."

"Wow, so you're like swingers?"

"No, no! He'd never be aloud to cheat on me. I keep him sexually satisfied. I mean, look at me and look at him. Like you said, he's lucky and he knows it."

"This is quite the arrangement you guys have. Way more than I was expecting, I though you were into a little kinky sex, and even that surprised me Beth, from you. You were always so, well, uptight."

"I still am, I think, I just am hornier now, want to feel sexier. It took me a long time to get to this place. And it was like a careful, nerdy way I did it."

"You must have guys lining up now that they know you're, like, out hunting." Alie said.

Beth laughed, "No, I mean, I do hunt, but quietly, to anyone else, I'm happily married."

"It'll get around, you cheating, everyone knows you."

"Maybe, overtime, but I'm almost done here anyways, so what's it matter?"

"I guess, so you're like...a cuckold now? How does that make you feel? Your wife going out and getting laid. Like less of a man right?"

I couldn't tell if she was kidding, or assuming that had to be true.

"Yeah, especially at first." I didn't really know what to say.

"Shit, I really didn't expect this, it's interesting."

"Like I said, that's not all."

"What else is there?"

"It'd be no fun if I just listed it all out for you."

"There's enough to make a list?"

"There's more than I'll probably remember to tell you at one time."

She sat up straight now, "Come on tell me something else. And get me more wine, slave!" she ordered as Beth giggled and said "yes, slave, me too!"

They both laughed as Alie said, "It's not just that, he always does what you say?"

"Pretty much, he does most of the chores and stuff just because I tell him to do them."

"That's pretty cool."

"Yeah, I figured might as well, I don't want to do 'em."

"So when do I get to find out more of your secrets?"

"I don't know, I-"

"Just give me one more now."

"Alright, fine." She looked at me, "can you come here baby? And get on your knees so we can have a nice foot rest."

I was really embarrassed, she'd never done that in front of someone like this, in my own house, my dignity was being assaulted. And it was revealed to others. But, I knew that once she asked she'd get it later, if she didn't get it right away, and later was much harder on me. I certainly didn't want her to strip me and beat my ass with a stick in front of Alie, who would love it, and mock me. That would be way worse than this.

So, I got up and walked over.

"Wait baby, you didn't answer. Will you be our foot rest?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." Alie giggled at my humiliation and got excited, staring wide eyed as I got on my knees in front of the couch and soon felt a bunch of bare heels hitting my back.

"You just never fuck? So he just doesn't have real sex anymore?"

"Nope."

"How long will you not fuck him, do you plan on him not having sex for the rest of his life? Do you want like a real boyfriend on the side?"

"No, I mean, this is me now, young, wild me. We'll have kids together later, it's just for now, now I need to have a certain kind of sexual relationship, and it's just not with him, he gets it."

"What does he do, you suck him off?"

"No, he just masturbates, and I kind of help, maybe touching or just putting on a show for him."

"That sounds kinda hot, actually."

"I think so," Beth seemed glad to have her agree. "what about you baby? You like it right?"

"Yeah, I really look forward to it." I said into the floor.

"So he's got a wife and he just jerks off, I guess that's not that strange if you're in your 40s and have 2 kids though."

"Yeah, maybe we're the opposite, in 5 years we'll fuck like bunnies every night." Beth said.

"Would you like that?" Alie said as she kind of landed her foot hard on my back.

"God, yes"

"Do you always make him do this, like be a footstool?"

"No, honestly this is degrading for him, it's rude of me, I try to never do stuff like that, embarrassing him just to embarrass him, but I just wanted to show off this one time, I guess. I can't help it. Usually, I'm never impolite or talking down to him, unless its like part of our sex routine, then I'm very selfish."

12