Hers For Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Beth's night on the beach.
3.7k words
3.86
25.1k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Beth had gone with her husband on a camping trip with a sorority and fraternity that Beth knew a few people from each. After publicly humiliating her husband, she returned back to their tent late at night, drunk and horny, she just finished making out with him and jerking him off.

**

We stayed in the water and we had a really nice, playful time in the water, washing each other and then just splashing around, not unlike what I watched her do the first night with everyone else. We had one last kiss under the moonlight and then headed back to the tent.

I lay down and she got on top of me again.

"Still not tired?"

"Nope" she said with a giggle, "I am wired!"

"God, I am so tired."

"I have a secret to tell you, though."

"What?" I said, eyes closed now.

"What I was doing before I came back to the tent tonight."

"You mean last night?"

"Oh yeah, I disappeared on you then, no then I was just with those two girls in their tent, one was worried about her boyfriend. I meant tonight, after you left, after I peed on you."

"Ok..." I opened my eyes to look at her, more awake myself now, as she began her story:

After the party died down, I went with Mark - the king - back into his tent he was sharing with his buddy.

The three of us started those red bulls and vodka shots. Nothing bad happened, I was still in my bikini, not like to fool around though I thought Marc was cute and has a great body, but anyways, we just were all hanging out, still drinking.

Then, I said something nerdy like really nerdy and dumb too, I forget what it was now but I wanted it back the second I said it, and they both just teased me after that. Like cracking themselves up and I was so mad at myself for saying something so stupid, it gave them like unlimited ammo to joke.

So, they kind of gang up on me, laughing, and I finally said, "if you don't wanna actually talk anymore, I'll just go," and they settled down.

Then Marc says "how come you're so shy today?"

"What?" I asked.

"Yesterday, you were like Miss Exhibitionist, stripping naked, like, as soong as you got here, today you've kept it all on. So, why are you shy?"

"You want to see my tits again? You didn't see them enough yesterday."

"I like them."

"'You two kiss, just touch lips and I'll take my top off then." I said, to shut them up.

And to my surprise, they did it, so I took my top off, I sat far away, so there was no harm, and they all saw before anyways, Marc had even copped a few feels in the water, maybe the other guy, Pete did too, lots did, I don't remember, anyways....

...we kept talking and drinking, I really was enjoying it, just different conversations with new people, when his buddy, Pete slowly passes out."

And I made a joke because Mark obviously has an erection through his swimsuit, sticking up in the air, just from looking at my tits.

He didn't laugh or hide it, he just said, "You're incredibly sexy, too bad you have a husband...that you covered in piss for some reason."

I started to explain, but he just said, "Come here, I want to show you something." and I went over and sat next to him and he just flipped his pants down and let his dick out.

"You did this to me," he said, and started to stroke it.

It was weird, but I didn't want to like run out nervous because he took his dick out, like it was grade 7, but I felt so uncomfortable and lame because that was my instinct, but I tried to hide it, so I said, "you asked to see my tits. Now you're making it weird."

"I know, I'm not angry at you. Like you said yesterday, you showed me yours, it's only fair."

"Now we're even, you can put yours away." I told him.

"No, not yet, it feels good, what makes you feel good?"

"What? I don't know."

"I can show you."

"Thanks, but I'm fine." He just kept slowly stroking his hard dick with me a few feet away. I was confused, it was so weird, I was off guard, I guess.

"You have perfect tits."

"Thank you." I said very formally, "Do you always beat off in front of Pete?"

"Sure, we kissed remember? Anyways he might as well be gone, he's passed out, don't talk to me about Pete now...You like me Beth, you have a crush on me."

"No, I don't,"

"I know you do, tell me what it is about me, don't be a fucking pussy and deny it either, be brave and don't bullshit, I'm asking."

"OK, I like your stomach, and your smile, and you're like a leader here, I guess."

He put a hand on my outstretched lower leg, and said 'touch my stomach' I pushed his hand away. But he did it again and begged, so I did it, just touching and then pulling back.

"How was it?" he asked.

I just shrugged.

"Beth, how can I make you feel as good as you make me feel right now? Just let me help you."

"You can't."

"This is crazy" he laughed, "here I am beating off to your body, and it's right in front of me, we're just hanging out, beating off. It's ridiculous."

I laughed too, we were drunk, it was bizarre. Then it got silent for a few seconds as he just looked at me, I was about to leave.

"I have a theory," he said, as I shifted my weight, "pretty girls are bad at head, because they never had to work at it, guys are happy just to get it, less attractive girls have to be better. I bet you give a bad blow job, is it true?"

I laughed, "yes, but not because of that, but because when I was younger, I thought giving head was gross, dirty, lately though I started to like it, I want to get better."

He got up on his knees and faced me, while I squared my shoulders to him like he was challenging me or something, but then he just put a hand in my hair and I just decided to just do it, it wasn't a decision I'd make sober and alert, and let him guide me down onto his cock, putting it in my mouth. One hand started to stroke his shaft as I sucked and licked his head.

His hands moved to my breasts and soon he was moaning as I worked on his cock, I was doing good baby, the shaft and sucking at the same time like it's supposed to be done, and then, without warning, he just came in my mouth and held it in there, still holding my head on it.

"Don't spit it out, he said after a moment, as he pulled his now soft dick out of my mouth. "swallow it." He grabbed a nipple and pinched it, like a warning, so I did.

Then he said, "hey, check out Pete's package, it's like really fat."

"What?"

"Do it, take his blanket off him and then pull his dick out of his shorts. I dare you."

I don't know why, I guess just being drunk, I tried it, and easily got him on his back and took his dick out, it was pretty thick.

"Suck it, you're fucking good at it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, are you kidding me? That's all we talked about last night, how insanely hot you were, it'd make his year."

"Fuck it," I enjoyed doing Mark, I wanted to keep going. It didn't seem like a big deal, if I would suck off Mark to do Pete too.

"That's my girl, you know this is basically rape too, you're raping him, but he definitely would approve, so...it's awesome!"

So, I started to suck him off and he soon awoke and got hard, filling my mouth. I was so nerdy I like focused on my technique, stroking as I sucked, no teeth, trying to play with his balls a little, like it was a dance routine or something, I was making sure I was doing all the steps.

Then some guy burst in to talk to them, yelling drunk, but saw me bent over with my mouth in Pete, and just said "shit" and left.

A few minutes later, two guys peeked in and then came all the way in, to watch, I guess. Kinda weird now that I think about it, but at the time I thought it was cool. Everyone was so drunk, baby, doing such stupid shit that made sense at the time.

But pretty soon I heard Mark throwing them out, and soon after that Pete came in my mouth, I swallowed his load too, I was getting to like it.

After that we talked and laughed for another couple minutes and then I left to head back here, I was so horny, I was going to give you the best blowjob, but outside, like 30 feet away towards the ocean, I heard someone calling me, it was one of the guys that had been in the tent, so I went down and he just took his hard dick out of his shorts and stood like right in my space, I was still horny, and happy with my improvement, so I just got on my knees again and started to suck him.

I saw his buddy watching from a few feet away out of the corner of my eye. Soon enough, I didn't even know his name, but he came in my mouth, and after I swallowed him, I just went over the few feet to the other guy, he was shy but obviously really wanted me to, so I slide his trunks off and went to work on him.

I think now somehow news was spreading, and a few more guys, came out to watch me give blowjobs on the beach, it's pretty dark out there, but there was some moonlight, especially reflecting off the water.

Anyways, this guy comes, that's 4 and there's like 5 more guys crowding around, the next guy that steps up, I pull his pants down and start, more guys come, they've moved in close, like a few feet away from me, all around me now, it feels like I'm in a crowded area, but I'm on a wide open beech. I figured if they don't mind sharing me, I don't mind being passed around.

I start to feel hands on my body, 4 of them, rubbing my tits through my bikini, my ass, it was so hot, in a way, to be crowded around and just be handled in public.

Then they moved to the front of my bottom, I felt hands on my bikini strings, that was too much, I didn't want things to get out of control, so I pulled away and said "Don't touch me."

I didn't want it to turn into some big gang bang, so they left my bikini alone and stopped touching me, while I kept sucking.

So many people were watching, I even heard girls push through the circle to see a few times, and I was good at it now, I was getting them off really fast.

By the time the guys had had enough I had had 12 guys come in my mouth, I got like a belly full of protein now, I won't need a protein shake for a week. And I was up for still going, but there were no more takers. God, that was a crazy night. So, then I came home, still all horny, and got you off too baby."

Finished, she leaned back, looking meek, I was furious and hurt, "So, that's why you fucking made out with me, sticking your tongue down my throat, because you had 12 guys come in your mouth?! We probably both have a fucking oral STD now."

I couldn't believe it. "Why do you do this to me, you embarrass me in front of everyone, in the worst way possible, you deny me sex, but run around acting like a fucking stupid slut, what is wrong with you? How can you do this to me and not feel bad, not feel like a piece of shit, but instead you seem almost proud."

"First thing in the morning, we're leaving. Let's just get a little sleep so I'm not still intoxicated, then we'll go back. This is fucking humiliating for both of us, I got pissed on, all over, by my wife whose a cock-sucking whore."

She suddenly reached at me and grabbed my nuts and dick and pulled, so I was down on all fours.

She twisted them a little more, making me whimper as she said to me, whispering it, really "Enough. You won't talk like that again, are you fucking crazy? You didn't have to let me piss on you, you don't have to stay married to me, it's your choice to, but I won't stay here and choose to allow you to berate me, for any reason, especially one made clear before we got married. I may tie you to a tree in front of everyone and beat your ass till you cry, we can do it right now, how about that?"

She got up like it was time to go, and reached down to grab my balls and pulled again. I was so sure it was going to happen, so I panicked, from my knees I looked up at her, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, god, I'm so sorry."

"Fine." She looked me in the eyes, "we will go home when we are both ready, until then I don't think you should be rude, you'll come out and hang out with everyone, and I think you should be on your best fucking behaviour until I decide your punishment."

"OK, sorry." She let me go, then turned and just yelled "Fuck!" like she was completely frustrated with it.

The rest of the morning was almost like a blur to me really, I went out with her, to breakfast, and it was awkward having me around, for everyone. I just kept my head down and quiet and thankfully, I think Beth felt awkward being there. So, soon after breakfast, Beth told me to go get everything packed and loaded into the car, and soon after she came back too, and we left, we barely spoke on the way home, either.

The punishment for the camping trip hadn't came for two weeks yet, and Beth was still frosty to me, but one day she came home and called my name, smiling at me as she came into the bedroom and gave me a big hug. She said "I forgive you, I thought of the perfect punishment too. But we'll do that later. For right now, I want to show you the new skills I learned that weekend."

She took my clothes off, sat me on the bed and then did a sexy strip for me, only the key for my chastity on a string around her neck remained. She stood inbetween my legs and put my hands on her breasts as she took the key and worked on my chastity device, freeing me. My dick soon became hard as I played with her tits.

She had me stand up and she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, she was playing with my balls as she sucked on it, swirling her tongue over the head of my cock. She was right, she was fucking amazing at this now. My hand moved to her hair, pushing it out of the way to watch her bob on my cock. She was taking the whole thing in and out of her mouth now, and I couldn't hold out, it was the best blowjob she'd ever given me, that I ever had, and I said I was cumming and she kept sucking until I came in her mouth.

After, she made me open up and spit it all into my own, and I swallowed.

"That was fast, even for you." she said, "I must be better now."

"God, you are amazing now, so you like doing it now? You looked so into it." I was so excited.

"It was tougher, your penis, I couldn't really get my hand on the base, it's not long enough." Again I felt instantly deflated, but didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"Well, you adapted well, that was so good. Did you still like doing it?"

"Kind of, it was ok." she said plainly as she went looking for her clothes.

"Well, I loved it."

"Thanks baby, I know." She was so detached towards me now, what the hell could I do to change that? I felt like she only did that so I knew what I was missing.

"You want me to play with you now?" I asked, looking at her out of the corner of my eyes.

"Nope." And she locked me back up and said, "Can we go out? There's a nice Italian place for dinner I really want to try."

"Of course."

And that was the end of that.

Beth wasn't a big school football fan, but came home excited one day, saying she got free tickets right at the sideline for our school's last season game of the year. She got two and wanted me to go with her, it was a Saturday afternoon. We went and it was fun, we had a really good time.

There was a football after party that night on campus and Beth said we should go there, apparently she got the tickets from a linebacker on the team.

It was at a big frat house and there was lots of beer, a great place to spend a Saturday night, Beth told me she was going to say hello to the guy that gave her the tickets, and in not that long she returned and curled up to me on the couch.

A while later, a guy came up to Beth and greeted her with a hug, she introduced me and he said, "why don't you guys come upstairs, hang out with the team."

"Sounds fun." Beth said and we headed up.

In one room there was a video game going a bunch of guys were huddled around it playing, me and Beth sat on the other side of the room, she knew a few people and introduced me.

A short while later, one guy said to me "hey, you want in? Next game?"

Beth said, "Go, I want to find my friend."

So I said "sure." and the guy pushed another guy out of his seat and sat me down with the controller, then he went with Beth out of the room.

Beth bounced up, in her short shorts and midriff showing tube top, black knee high socks and casual leather shoes, and followed him out the door into the room next door, and that door closed behind them.

I kept an eye on it as I played and another guy went in and a third, now stood beside the door on the outside.

The game finished and another was starting as someone offered me a beer and I took it absentmindedly, mostly watching that door, my senses saying something was off.

After the next game, Beth hadn't come back, I played one more, then that was about 30 minutes from when she left, so I decided to go check on her, and got up and said I'd be right back, someone was in front of me right away. "Where you going? I need you on my team." he said, in a kind of boss way, friendly, but only on the surface. He stood directly in my way and was kind of moving in to force me back down. I wouldn't let him.

"I'm just going to check in on my wife and piss, I'll be back next game." I said, moving around him, half expecting him to stop me. When I got to the door Beth had gone in, the guy standing out front, became alert and moved, blocking the door stopped me and said "What's up?"

"Nothing," I said, "Excuse me."

"Sorry, you can't go back there, invite only,"

"My wife's back there."

"Then she got invited."

"Come on, I'll just be a minute. It's important."

"Nope. You can call her or something, if it's so important."

"Just let me tell her now."

A guy came from behind me and said, "I'll tell her you're out here asking about her," and the guy pushed me away and the other guy went in behind him. When the door opened I swore I heard a moan, Beth's voice, but the party was loud, really loud, so maybe I just imagined it. I definitely was paranoid about her.

I waited by the door and called and texted, no answer. A few minute later I couldn't take it and said, "OK man, seriously, let me in. I'm going to see my wife."

"No, it's not happening, if she's in there, I am sure she's fine. She's probably just having a good time."

"Let me in to see my fucking wife, this isn't cool." I yelled.

Then two more big guys were there, and I explained to them what I wanted.

One said, "Sounds like she knows you're out here, if she wants to, she can come out, but you're not coming in. OK, so can you calm down, dude?"

One guy looked at me with pity and said, "Listen, whatever is happening in there, is gonna happen, nothing you can do man."

That line freak me out even more, my last ditch effort, I tried to push my way past these three big guys, who easily grabbed me and told me to go downstairs in a threatening way.

As I left one said, "Nothing you can do man, nothing you can do," he said, "just gotta wait, chill."