Hers For Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Beth explains what happened at the party.
4.9k words
4.01
34.3k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

After their camping trip, Beth and her husband go to a party, she disappears for a long time and he is very worried. After that Beth punishes him and refuses to let him out of his chastity device for 5 weeks, now they are in their living room.

**

She hit play on the DVD and I saw her on our big screen, in HD quality, she was wearing what she wore to the party, short dressy looking shorts with a thin black belt, tube top, black, slightly see through knee high socks with casual, soft light brown leather shoes. This must be from the room she was in at the party we went to. The party, I could hear, was going on in the background.

It showed her standing by a bed, alone, she had her hands holding each other behind her back, which meant she was nervous, I could tell, but she hide it well, with a big eager smile. She looked pretty comfortable, unless you knew her as well as me. She was bouncing almost, on her toes, it looks energetic, but she was really nervous. She does that before she leaves for exams, her nervousness is adorable.

"You are just too cute," the guy behind the camera said, "love those socks."

"Oh, thank yoooou." she said in her flirtiest voice.

"Spin around for me."

"Yeah, you are sexy. Nervous?"

"No."

"Liar." he said, I agreed. "So, let's keep talking, the camera wants to hear all your sexy stories. Tell me again what you just told me, about that little ass."

"You asked if I've ever had anal sex, and I said, never, but I let my husband wiggle a finger around in there, just because I was curious."

"How'd that feel?"

"Good, I guess, it was just a finger."

"Thing you could handle a big dick in there?"

"If I wanted to do it, I'd do it."

"Nice. Think it would hurt?"

"Maybe, but I'm tough."

"You sure talk tough."

She giggled, sounding far less tough.

"Let's see those breasts, I can't believe you aren't wearing a bra, they look so perky."

Beth gasped. "What? I don't just show them to anyone that asks with a camera."

The cameraman laughed, "You are nervous, shy, something. And I'm not just some guy, am I?"

Beth smiled, "No, that's true."

"Then let's see 'em. It's a drunken party, have some fun."

Camera Beth smiled and shrugged, then she looked down, she casually folded the top of her tube top down, to her stomach, exposing her breasts for the camera. Real Beth looked over at me, then back and said, "I did look real cute that night."

"You shave your pussy Beth?"

"No, I trim it. And only a little unless it's bikini season."

"What about panties? You wear panties?"

"Of course, I have a thong on today, black."

"Oh let's see it."

She started pulling on her shoe.

"No, no leave those on, they look great."

"These shorts are tight! They're hard to get off."

"You'll figure it out. Leave them on. Get rid of that tube top too."

Beth sat down on the bed behind her and slide the shorts off and worked them rather gracefully over her shoes and stood back up in just a g string, knee high black socks and shoes after she slide her tube top down and off.

"Oh, that ass and those legs, damn Beth."

"Thanks!"

He made her spin around again, and pose, sticking her ass out a bit, looking really sexy and fun. My dick was hard, and real Beth reached over and gave it a few tugs.

"Alright, lose those panties."

Shockingly, she slide them off without any reservations, her earlier timidity about showing her breasts was clearly an act. She looked confident and carefree as she stood up straight and proud, shoulders back, her perky breasts out and pointed at the camera, as she looked directly into it with a big grin. It was a beautiful pose, really. Sadly, the camera didn't show it for long as it quickly zoomed to focus on her pussy area.

"Now, tell me why you're here." He asked, seemingly to her pussy. "What made you decided to do all this, you told me you're making this tape for a reason."

"Yeah! Well I am married and my husband called me a slut, was really disrespectful, and I hate liars, so I thought I'd do him a favor by being a little slutty for the camera today."

"You aren't worried he'll get mad?"

"Of course he'll get mad, but I couldn't care less about a little anger, or some passive aggressive bitchy behaviour. It's not a concern that would make me think twice." The camera zoomed back out, showing her posed more casually now, one foot kind of open, pointing to the side and bent a bit at the knee.

"But, Beth come on, you're naked on camera in front of another guy and he's like in the next room, you won't think that will be more than just a, like, normal couple fight?"

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be extra mad, but that's it, he can sit around mad for as long as he likes. I have all the power, I can do what I want, because he'd never leave me, because I'm a pretty cool, fun chick, and well, I look nice, I think."

"You were telling me he's played with your ass, that cute little ass."

"Yeah, we were playing and he put some fingers in there, it felt good," she said with a shrug.

"So your man has never fucked your ass before."

"No, no one has."

"Does he want to?"

"I'm sure he would."

"Why don't you let him then?"

"Well...I don't want to go into any details, I just, I guess husband and wife shit can get complicated and sometimes not seem like it makes any sense, but bottom line, I just don't feel like I really want him to right now."

Beth was absentmindedly cupping her own breasts now.

"Look at you, god you're sexy, I'm having a great time."

"Me too, it's exciting."

"Are you horny? Is being on camera turning you on?"

"I'm horny, I think that was more talking about anal sex though, and just being naked in a strange bedroom. I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but I don't think it makes me so horny, it's more of an ego thing for me. I'm still a sucker for attention."

"Yeah, well being naked will get you plenty. So, there's a big party outside, packed rooms, what if I opened the door and pushed you out? What would that do to you? How would you react?"

"I wouldn't freak out, I'd put on a smile and try to be as cool as I could, I guess."

"You seem cool now, you're very comfortable with all this, just hanging out naked, I'm surprised, you always seemed so..."

"Prude!" Beth shouted.

He chuckled a bit, "Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking."

"I was, for a long time, it's no fun, not the way to go, I've learned."

"Alright, so shall we really get started?"

"Yes, god yes. I told you I'm horny."

"Wait, first let's see, spread those lips for us."

Then Beth gave an exasperated sigh, but it was fake, as she soon reached down and parted her pussy lips while the camera guy walked in close and got in tight on her spread open pink pussy.

"Yeah, you're starting to glisten in there. Still kinda dry though."

"Think you can help me with that?" Beth said in a now very sultry voice as I felt real Beth's hand on my cock, just holding it loosely now.

"I think so, I'm going to ask you one more time, on camera, it's your first time, you sure you don't want to ease into this?"

"No, do it hard!" Beth said, the camera angle was bad, but it looked like she grabbed his hair and pulled him to his feet as she looked at him seriously, "otherwise it's so fucking boring. I want you to abuse me, I want to be fucking sore after. Be a man, so I can respect you."

"God girl, I don't think you know what you're doing."

"I'm crazy tough, seriously, try to hurt me." The camera was right on her face now. "Tell me how you're going to treat me."

"Like a no good, evil little cunt."

She purred, "I actually probably deserve it like that." Real Beth looked at me.

"Lube me up." He backed up to his original position and threw her lube.

Beth walked towards the camera, until it was pointed down at his own dick. He was black and he was naked. I saw my wife get on her knees in front of him, and kiss the head of his dick. He had a big dick.

"That's a good idea girl, suck it."

And I saw as Beth looked up at the camera, up at me through the TV, and was reaching for the guy said, "Wait, wait. Any message for your husband?"

I saw Real Beth looking at me out of the corner of my eye as camera Beth said, "Is this slutty?" and put his dick in her mouth as I heard a few "ohhhhs", there were several people in the room off camera, apparently.

She bobbed on it for a little while and then let it out, it was fully erect now. It really was big, I can't imagine that'd be easy to take in your ass. It was a little shorter than the dildo they put in me, but thicker, and that really hurt me.

"How do you like this so far?" Real Beth asked me, still just loosely holding my penis that was getting kind of erect, but generally retreating once the instant reaction of seeing a hot women before me wore off and was replaced by disgust at watching this.

"I hate it, why are you doing this to me?"

"Oh please, your little dick there is telling me otherwise. This is sexy! And feel free to beat off, you're going back in your cage after the video is over." She had locked my dick up for a very long 5 weeks, so I was desperate to come - part of her plan certainly.

My erection, like I said, were very short now, like the battle between my dick and my head, my dick wasn't able to hold out for long, so I thought I was mostly soft, especially since I was watching a porn, but I guess she felt it growing enough to form her own opinion. She let it go now as the action was picking up on the TV.

The guy ordered Beth onto the bed, on all fours and had her put some lube over her own ass, from then, she spread her cheeks and we got a big screen close up of my wife's waiting asshole and pussy between her legs, spread open, inviting.

The guy then handed off the camera and appeared on screen, he was a big, thick, muscular guy, the guy she walked down the stairs with at the end of the party. He got behind Beth and the camera moved to the side of them. Her tits hanging, swaying a little.

"You sure you're ready? Last chance."

"Hard," was all she said.

He grabbed her hair with one hand and twisted her head so she was looking at the camera and with the other hand lined up his cock against her ass, and thrust it up inside her all the way, with a big grunt as she cried out in pain.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her.

"Yes."

"Good," and he started to fuck her as she was screaming and moaning, his hand still with a fist full of her hair, pulling her neck back awkwardly. His other hand on her shoulder, holding her tightly in place as he pounded into her, her body bucking violently as he rammed his thighs against her ass, but he held her shoulder so tight, it couldn't go anywhere. His other hand still had a handful of the roots of her hair, making her crane her neck up and back awkwardly to the camera.

It's like she was pinned, so every time he slammed into her, there was no give, he held her there so the full force of his body jolted through her bones, and he was wrenching her neck back with each thrust, it looked immensely painful for her.

Beth paused the video, "Now I know how you felt. It hurt so much, but felt so fucking good, I couldn't believe it. I wanted him to go harder, even though it would hurt more, go ahead jerk off, you like jerking off right?"

"Not to this."

"Oooook. It'll be a long time until the next chance. I would be if I was you." She unpaused it and I watched my wife get violently fucked in the ass for the first time in her life. It looked so painful for her, even though he was probably twice her weight, it unbelievable how easily her tall, toned body was being rattled. Most of the sounds she made were so high pitched like she was in pain, but anytime he took a break in thrusts she hiss something like "more" or "go," challenging him.

Then, he leaned way over her back and still deep in her ass, he wrapped an arm around her torso and lifted her up and he sat down on the edge of the bed, so she was sitting on his lap on the end of the bed and she started to bounce up and down his cock as fast as she could, screaming like she was hurt, her hair and tits going all over as she did it, he wasn't even helping, she was doing it all on her own.

The guy reached around and grabbed her tits from behind, he started really roughly squeezing and pulling them, twisting them. It looked like he was just putting his big hands on them and squeezing in as hard as he could, crushing them as they bulged out between his fingers, and then almost picking her up by them.

He'd let her go, and do it again, sometimes twisting or pulling as he went. Her teeth were clenched and she grunted every time he was squeezing. His forearm muscles were clearly showing, indicating how hard he was doing it.

It was really hard to watch, not just because another man was fucking her, but because she was clearly in a lot of pain. Her face looked different than I'd ever seen it. Even though she loved it and it was killing me to see her do this, I couldn't help but feel so much compassion for her because I knew that even though she wanted it and could stop, it still really was hurting her and I hated to see that. At the start I thought I would get some perverse satisfaction from him slapping her around, but I didn't at all, I just felt sorry for her and wanted to hold her.

A few minutes later, he put an arm under each of her soft thighs and stood up, lifting her with him, her breasts were bright red.

He lifted her so easy, like she wasn't even there. He was standing up, holding her legs and pistoning in and out of her ass, her legs spread wide, incredibly wide, to her sides, near the splits. I didn't even know she could do that. Her wet pussy out forward as he worked her ass.

Her arms reached around his neck behind her for balance as she looked like a rag doll, helplessly bouncing around on him as she clutched onto his neck to stay up.

Her legs stuck straight out to the sides, with shoes and socks on, bare pussy in plain view as her feet just bounced up and down, up and down.

She got enough of a rhythm riding him that she took one hand off his neck and moved it to her clit.

I heard from the left of the camera the door and a guy said, "Beth, your husband is out there freaking out, wants to know if you're ok? He thinks you may need help. Are you hurt?"

The guy slowed down his pace as both Beth and the guy laughed, and Beth said, "Yeah, help me, my pussy is hungry."

Then another guy appeared in frame, naked and Beth said, "Yeah, yeah, come here, come on," in breathless cries as the guy had picked up the pace on her ass again.

He walked up to her and her arms moved from the first guys neck to the new guy's in front of her. He was also big, huger, probably another football player more like a lineman build, and hispanic looking. He put his hands on her tits.

"Yeah, fuck me," she moaned. "Do it, fucking do it." The guy slowed down fucking her ass, holding her still as the new guy moved in.

"You're going to be the only the second guy to ever fuck my pussy," she said, then she said, "wait." and the guy pulled back again. The guy holding her slide her hands down lower from near her ass, to behind her knees so now her calfs and feet dangled down like she was a kid sitting on a bench too tall for her.

She told the camera to get in close, moving in for a close up of her dick filled ass and wet pussy. She spread her pussy lips wide, showing that warm pink piece of art. "Look at this pussy baby, don't you wish you were here?" talking to me right to the camera, I felt.

The camera trailed over her body, her flat stomach, breasts, neck, face as the guy held her up, still, buried in her ass.

Then, she spread her thighs wide again, and gave the new guy the sexiest look. He moved in real close and stuck his dick into her waiting pussy. It was now official in every possible way, my wife was fucking other guys in every whole she had. I'm not sure if there were any more lines she could cross.

She wrapped her legs around him as they both had her legs and ass held and fucked her, pressed against her from either side, Beth was moaning and gripping the guys back in front of her, digging her nails into him.

The black guy leaned back and dropped onto the bed, bringing Beth down on top of him, still fucking her, she lay on his chest on her back, legs wide in the air, her eyes watching the other guy move in, desperate for him to re fill her pussy.

The other guy got on the bed and Beth lifted her legs and split them wide again, inviting him as he entered her again.

"Oh god, she moaned as he slide inside her. "Yes, hard, HARD!" She yelled, "Oh god it hurts, HARDER!"

It was awkward of course, and hard to get a real violent rhythm with 3 people. So, to compensate, I guess, the guy in her pussy slapped her face, hard, and it was loud and looked painful, but she snapped her head back and kissed him as a reward.

They kept going like that for a long time, two of them double penetrating my wife as she screamed, and all on tape. My dick was really hard and it disgusted me, like it was betraying me because I felt like throwing up, but I still had an erection. Everything about this made me feel disgusted and betrayed and powerless.

"See how long they last too, remember back when we fucked, going that hard, you'd be like 90 seconds tops. It'd be more than 50 sessions combined for you to be in me for that much time." Real Beth said to me.

Finally the black guy said he was going to cum and Beth said "Yeah, cum right in my tight, little ass."

"No," he said and pulled out of her ass as she gasped and moved out from underneath her to beside her and shoved his cock in her face as the other guy was now kneeling up as he fucked her.

Beth was jerking and sucking the guy off wildly, sloppy, but it was good enough as he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and hair.

Then Real Beth said to me "Two at once feels so good, it's way better than just twice as good, feeling both holes so full, fuck. It's amazing..." She drifted off, intently watching again.

Now it was just the other guy. He pulled her legs way back, over her head, bending her dramatically at the waist, lifting her hips in the air and he got up higher, fucking down into her, one hand moved to her neck, and a few minutes later he came inside her.

Then, the camera panned to the door and it seemed like a guy was kind of dragged in a bit.

"Hey rookie, today is your lucky day, we got a present for you." Beth smiled at him. "He played his ass off for us today, he needs a reward." He seemed nervous, as Beth, still with cum on her face, pulled him in and said "your turn" and started to undress him.

"That's some dudes wife you got there, how sexy is she?" asked the black guy off camera.

"Very," he said.

Once he was naked, she stroked him a bit until he was hard and sat him on the bed and then sat down on him, guiding his cock right into her ass

"Holy shit" he said, when he saw she was putting it in her ass. His dick was much nearer to average size, not so much bigger than mine.

"It went in so easy that time," Real Beth said, "the first guy loosened it way up, so it was no problem, the kid was so cute too, nervous, he wasn't much bigger than you, or any better at sex, but it was way more fun. I guess I have a thing for the pathetic ones, and as long as they are still innocent it's still sexy...ah well, as long as there's real men to take care of me, I can help out the rest sometimes too right? I mean, I'm sure if this guy thought that he deserved to fuck me, took it for granted, I'm be so turned off, but right now, when you can tell it's like too much for him to process, I like that."

She started to undress beside me as she bounced up and down on this guys lap on the TV, she said, "This guy doesn't last as long, there's only a few minutes left, and you get to see my whole body here, such a sexy view. I think its the best you'll get."

12