He's My Toy Tonight

Story Info
She ties up her older b/f and plays with him.
5k words
4.59
44.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks go to my editor Althefish. You're the best.

I was in a mood this month. I can't quite say exactly what kind of mood, just a mood. Nothing spectacular, I wanted something; I just wasn't sure what the 'something' was. Then one Wednesday morning it dawned on me, I wanted to have control. I wanted a toy I could play with and do anything I wanted to.

Poor Mike. He has no idea what he's in for tonight.

I actually figured this out on my bike ride home for lunch. I was riding down the street and I witnessed a woman turn and stare down the guy she was with. I don't know what was going on between them, but whatever it was, the woman won. The man broke eye contact, looked at the ground, and the woman spun around and walked off, with the man trailing after her like a puppy dog. I wanted that kind of control. I wanted Mike to submit to me.

I'm usually quite frisky, and Mike is usually happy to oblige. I'm not exactly submissive either. I usually tease him until he gets horny, then he takes over. But I wanted more, and I was going to get it.

When I got home, I stripped off my clothes and jumped on the bed. I twisted and pinched my nipples till they were nice and hard. Now I do the unthinkable. I take a naked picture of myself. (I know what you're thinking; 'huh?' I am completely against naked pictures of myself. Once the picture is taken, it could end up anywhere. You could get robbed and the thief could post the pics anywhere. You could lose your cell phone or camera and anyone could post the pictures. In two years you could have a huge argument with your boyfriend, and who knows what he'll do with the pics. Definitely not something I do.) So anyway, I take a nice cell phone picture of my tits with one of my long legs in the background and sunlight pouring through the window. It's actually kind of artistic looking. I get dressed, grab some lunch and send the pic to Mike's cell phone with a caption that reads 'I'm horny.' (I know what you're thinking again, 'She sent the picture she said she would never even take in the first place!' Mike's fairly computer illiterate, he can barely text with the phone. I'm pretty sure he isn't going to figure out how to send a pic this afternoon. Besides, as soon as he falls asleep tonight, that pic is gone!)

On my bike ride back to work, I hear my phone ringing. I choose to ignore it. I'm going to play with his mind a little bit before he gets home. He's knows my policy on naked pictures, and he knows what I just sent him. A little confusion is a good thing. I get several more phone calls before I leave work at 4PM, I ignore them all.

I rush home even though Mike usually doesn't get home until 5:30. He might try to leave work a bit early to figure out what's going on. I jump in the shower to clean up and shave. As I dry off, I head for the closet in the bedroom. I had ordered a special something during my mood, and stored it in the back so Mike wouldn't find it. I take out a box, open it, and pull out this black lingerie that I've been saving for a special occasion and drop it on the bed. It's sleeveless, and has a snug fitting collar, but the rest of it is mesh with solid wavy horizontal strips randomly sewed into it. I go to our toy box and start rummaging through it looking for fun stuff for tonight. I pull out the container of orange flavored dusting powder and dust my chest and neck and thighs with it. I grab the red bullet vibrator, check the batteries, and put it on the nightstand. I find the black handcuffs and put those next to the vibrator. (We talked about the handcuffs for a long time before we actually bought them. We decided on a keyless set of sturdy flat black cuffs. There's a latch on each cuff that opens them so there's no chance of losing a key or getting trapped in them.)

I'm fairly dry now, so I try on the black mesh number. As expected it covers everything, but doesn't hide anything. The only problem is that the model in the picture must have been only 5 feet tall. The online picture had the outfit going to mid thigh on the model. I'm over 6 feet tall; this thing doesn't even make it past my ass. I look at myself in the mirror. My light skin and slick wet red hair contrast nicely with the outfit. It doesn't squish my breasts down; it holds them up nicely in fact. I still don't like that the bottom half of my ass is sticking out, it just looks odd. I decide to try on a pair of black panties to go with the outfit, but the black doesn't match the black of the mesh. I slip them off and try on a pair of red panties. Those look much better. The eye is drawn to the bright color. OK that problem is solved.

I grab my black boots with the 3" heels and head for the living room, it's almost 5PM. (I still know what you're thinking; '6 feet tall AND she's wearing 3 inch heels!' I admit I'm a few inches taller than Mike, but he loves it when I wear heels. He loves tall women. If he's not complaining, then neither should you.) I grab one of the dining room chairs and place it in front of the doorway to the living room. I move it back a few feet so Mike won't be able to see me until he's standing in the kitchen. I put the boots in front of the chair, and head into the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with ice and water and stick it in the freezer. Ice cubes and sex go so well together, don't you think?

I'm still standing in the kitchen when I hear the garage door open. The sneaky bastard did leave work early. I run to the living room, sit in the chair, and slip the boots on. I sit back in the chair, extending my legs and crossing them at the ankle. I don't have to wait long.

I hear the back door open and Mike enters the long back hallway. I hear him take off his jacket and shoes and walk to the hall table. I hear him empty his pockets and drop his keys and change in the glass bowl. He calls my name, but I don't answer. He walks into the kitchen, calls for me again, then turns to enter the living room and stops dead in his tracks. He looks like a deer caught in headlights. His eyes are wide, his mouth drops open, and he doesn't move a muscle.

In my sternest, no nonsense voice, I ask "Why are you home so early?"

In his slightly startled, confused state of mind, Mike answers with a "Huh?"

I quickly stand up and take 3 long strides until I'm standing directly in front of him, over him, in fact. I put a hand under his chin and lift his face so he's forced to look me in the eye. For some reason he keeps looking at my tits and red panties. I lean in, invading his personal space, and whisper in his ear "You better answer my question, or you will be in even more trouble than you are already in, little boy." (I'm taking a chance on calling him little boy. Mike's 52 and I'm only 30, so I'm not sure if that will have the correct effect on him, but I'm giving it a try.)

I feel his hands on my waist, pulling me into him. I grab his thumbs and twist them slightly. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want him thinking he can just grab me. He releases me and I push his hands away from me.

"Truly pathetic. You just leave work early. You can't or won't answer the simplest question. You actually think you can just touch me whenever you want." I slowly start circling him. My hand on his waist, roaming up his chest, over his shoulder and around to his back. He stands completely still. I cup a hand over his throat, gently pulling him back into me. I know he can feel me standing over him. I lean down and whisper in his ear "You had better learn your place, boy, or I will teach it to you."

Mike makes this low, throaty, groaning 'Oh God' noise. I laugh and finish circling around him and return to my chair. (He's playing along. He's mine.)

Sitting again in the chair I tell him to remove his shirt. I watch as he slowly unbuttons it and drops it to the floor. "Don't just drop it on the floor. Fold it and place it on the table. I will not allow you to be a slob." He quickly picks it up, folds it and places it on the dining room table.

"Take the undershirt off as well." Tapping my foot impatiently, now. He slips it over his head, folds it and places it on top of the dress shirt. "Good boy. See, that wasn't so hard." I give him an appraising gaze. The smooth skin over his chest and tummy. The muscles in his arms and shoulders. The sparse trail of hair leading down into his pants. I motion with my hands for him to turn around, and he slowly turns in a full circle.

"Very nice, now take the pants off." I watch as he opens the button and zipper, and slowly lowers them. He steps out of them, folds them, and places them on top the shirts. I raise one of my eyebrows in a perfect Spock impersonation. He's got the ugly grey undies on. They're not quite as bad as tighty-whiteys, but they're close. I call them loosy-greyees. I've teased him before about them, but he says they're comfortable. The only good thing about them that I can find is that they're easy to take off.

I look up at the ceiling and sigh. With my finger I motion for him to take the offending things off. He slips them off and puts them on the pile of clothes on the table. "What did I say about folding? This will be a very long night for you if you can't follow simple instructions." He quickly folds them and says he's sorry. The socks come off next.

I lean forward in the chair, drinking him in. He starts shifting his weight and rubbing his fingers together as he stands there. "Stop fidgeting." He's semi hard already. His cock is just starting to rise up. "Hmmm, it seems I might have a toy to play with tonight after all. Good boy."

I stand and walk toward him again, his brown eyes never leaving mine. I lift his chin, and start nibbling on his lower lip, slowly progressing into a long, slow kiss. He leans into me, and I feel his hands circle my waist. Breaking the kiss, I ask him if he has permission to touch me. His hands immediately fly off my waist. "Very bad boy. If you do that again, I will make sure that you behave properly."

Wrapping my hand around his cock, I use it to lead him into the bedroom, back him up against the bed and push him down. I pull the pillow off the bed and toss it to the ground. Leaning over him, I start kissing his mouth, working my way down his neck, finally covering his chest and stomach with butterfly kisses. I slide down onto the foot of the bed, resting his feet between my legs. He tries to tickle and poke me with his toes, but I give him a little slap on his leg and he stops. Cupping the heel of one of his feet, I start rubbing the top of his foot. This is an erogenous zone, and a good place to start a massage. I start working my way up his calf and thigh. I brush the back of my hand against his hardening cock before starting on the other foot. Just like before, I work my way slowly up his leg. With both hands rubbing his hips, I let my hair drape over his cock. I watch his face as I work his 'golfers muscle' on the side. I straddle his thighs as I start rubbing small firm circles over every inch of his chest, leaning in to lick and suck his nipples occasionally. I feel his hands on my hips again. I guess the massage part is over.

Straddling his waist now, I reach for the bottom edge of the mesh outfit and slowly lift it up over my head. I toss it aside as I lean over to the nightstand and grab the cuffs, dangling them above his chest. "Bad little boy. Give me your hands." Mike lifts his hands for me, I cuff one and thread the chain through the headboard, then cuff his other wrist "There now, that should keep you from grabbing me without asking for permission first."

I look down at Mike. His face is set, his beautiful brown eyes are on fire, and I can feel his cock getting harder under me. I scoot down a bit so his cock is rubbing along my panties. Leaning forward, I let my tits fall just above his face. I start slowly moving up and down, feeling his cock gliding along my panties as he starts sucking my tits. I know he can taste the vanilla/orange of the dusting powder on them. I let him lick and suck each tit a couple times, making them nice and hard. His hips start moving up and down, trying to get himself inside me, but utterly defeated by my panties.

Now for the hard part, I stop. I lift my tits away from his mouth. I stop grinding my panties against his beautiful, hard cock. Climbing off the bed, I stand over him and look down at my toy. His hips are still straining to get at me, his eyes are focused on my nipples, and the muscles in his arms are tense. I slowly run my fingertips over his chest, down his stomach, and gently scrape them along the length of his cock. "I'll be back in a little bit. Stay right here." I turn and walk out of the bedroom. I can hear a strangled 'No' coming from the bed.

Walking into the kitchen, I take several deep breathes. I was ready to take him right there, but I want to wait. I want to prolong the experience. I want this to last. It's not often I get to control things; I want to make it memorable. I pace the kitchen a few times, knowing Mike can hear the boots clicking on the tile floor. A new idea just popped into my head.

It takes a few more minutes to get control again. I open the freezer and take a sip of the ice cold water I put in there before. It's not yet time for the ice cubes though; I want to try my new idea first. I return the glass to the freezer and head back into the bedroom.

Mike can see me as I stand in the doorway. His cock has shrunk back to its normal size. I watch as his eyes roam over my body, the muscles tensing in his arms and legs. I walk over to his closet; actually it's more of a sashay than a walk. Give him a good look one last time. Exaggerating my bend at the waist, I grab his overnight bag and start rifling through it. At last I find what I'm looking for. I close up the bag, toss it back in the closet and turn toward Mike. Smiling, I watch his face as he recognizes his sleeping mask. Swinging it on my finger I walk toward him.

Standing besides the bed, I lean over and kiss him, my free hand resting on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat on my palm. I move to straddle his waist again, resting on him. I watch as his eyes dart from my face to my tits to my tummy to my red panties resting on his stomach. Running my fingers through his short graying hair, I start slipping the blindfold over his head. Checking to make sure it's on properly and blocking out all the light, I sit there and do nothing for a few minutes. Let him wait. Let him wonder. Let him sweat a little.

So here I sit. I'm basically alone with my favorite toy. I take the red bullet from the nightstand and turn myself around so I'm sitting on his chest. I take his cock and slowly start to run my hand up and down, cradling the underside. I'm getting impatient now. I lean forward and slip the tip of his cock into my mouth. I love that musky, masculine smell he has. Alternating between sucking on the tip and swirling my tongue around it, I tease him for a while. My hand is still stroking him slowly, gently. Feeling him get harder and bigger, I regain some of my control. I'm not ready to have him cum just yet.

I decide it is time to up the ante. The hand that was stroking his length now starts playing with his balls. Slowly, I'm in no rush, I start stroking them, tugging on them, cupping and lifting them. I continue this for a few more minutes before I secretly place the bullet vibrator just below his balls. I was holding it my hand, so it has warmed up; Mike probably thinks it's just a finger. Simultaneously, I tug up on his sack, suck his cock deep into my mouth, and turn on the vibrator.

Mike groans out an "Oh Fuck!" as his hips jump up off the bed, his cock poking the back of my mouth, gagging me. I pull away, coughing, trying to catch my breath. My hands stop playing with him, and I turn off the vibrator. I sit there, listening to him breathing hard, watching his cock sway back and forth. I watch as a drop slowly oozes out of the tip. Leaning forward I scoop it up with a long slow lick. I'll give him this, the man does taste good. I plant a kiss on the tip and climb off him. I need some time, and Mike has to cool off a bit. I kiss him on the mouth and head out of the bedroom again. He says something as I walk out, but I didn't quite catch it.

Walking into the kitchen, I fall into a chair. I am on fire right now. I need to cum, but I want to make this last as long as possible. This dominant stuff has unexpected drawbacks! I slip the boots off; Mike's blindfolded and won't notice anyway. I take a couple deep breaths to calm myself. My hand slips into my panties, I'm soaking wet. My fingers gliding over my slit feels absolutely wonderful. I don't want to stop, but I know I don't want to do this in the kitchen. After a long sigh, I take my fingers out of my panties, lick them clean, and head for the bathroom. I splash my face with cool water and try to regain my composure. I walk through the house a few times, cooling off. It's time to finish this.

I take the glass of ice water out of the freezer and head back into the bedroom. Quietly walking in, I watch Mike for a minute. I watch his breathing, his muscles twitching, his cock lying gently between his legs. I shake the glass, and Mikes head turns toward the sound. Putting the glass down on the nightstand I slip my panties off and drop them on the floor. I start to run my cool hand over his chest. Leaning over, I start kissing him, deep and passionately. His cock is coming to life again.

I climb on top of him again, with my knees up near his shoulders. I run my hands through his hair, letting a few of my fingers linger beneath his nose. He takes a deep breath and I know he can smell me now. I slip the blindfold up and let it rest on his forehead. His eyes meet mine, then start to travel down my body. I reach over to the nightstand and grab the red bullet again, showing it to him. Smiling my evilest smile, I start rubbing myself. Working my fingers along my slit, feeling how slick I am. I watch Mike's eyes as he drinks the sight in. I'm so horny right now. My fingers move faster and faster, before I finally start the bullet. I let out a groan and close my eyes as it makes first contact with my throbbing clit. "Oh fuck!" I'm moaning as the bullet dances over sensitive nub. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as my hips grind against the vibrator. My head falls back as I feel my long awaited orgasm exploding inside me. "Oh fuck!" My legs clamp down around Mike as I start cumming hard.

Slowly regaining my senses, I notice Mike staring wide eyed at me. "Enjoy the view, little boy?" I slip my fingers into his mouth, enjoying the feel of his tongue swirling around them. I start to pull the blindfold over his eyes and he starts complaining. "Ah come on. Not again."

"Stop grumbling, little boy or I'll never let you go." I make sure the blindfold is in place and pat him on the head. "Good boy." I scoot down a bit and reach over to the glass of ice water. As expected, there is a lot of condensation on the glass. Holding it over Mike's chest, I shake it a bit, watching as the cold drops splatter over his chest. Mike starts moaning as I dip my fingers inside the glass, pulling out a few ice cubes. I pop one into my mouth, and put down the glass. I hold one ice cube in each hand. My left hand I close as tight as possible, trying to get it as cold as I can. The right hand starts drawing all over his stomach, chest, neck, lips and thighs. Licking up any extra water, I keep teasing Mike till the ice cubes melt. I climb off him, moving to his side. His cock is nice and hard again. I blow on it, letting him know where my attention is now focused. Slowly I start running my fingernails along his shaft before taking a firm grasp with my ice cold hand. Smiling silently as I hear Mike let out a loud gasp. "What's wrong? I know you like this part."

12