He's Not What You Think Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers

Linda looks at Michael smitten as he apologizes. She yells, "have a great weekend," as she watches him leave with glossed over eyes, surprised to see him give Jan a kiss on the cheek.

Jan looks at Linda smiling. "Well? It seems the meeting went well?"

"How long have you known him?" Linda asks sinking in her seat sighing. Janet mouth gapes and she puts a hand to her chest. "It's obvious, nice try."

Janet chuckles, "A little over a year, Rick told me about him and his record. Rick decided to invite Michael over against my wishes. I was mad, however after one evening with Michael, I understood why Rick did what he did. Michael is a good person, and great with the kids. He even baby-sits."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What, that he baby sits?" Jan asked tilting her head, "You don't have children why would I?"

"No, that you knew him." Linda sneers light hearted.

"I didn't know he was coming in until you told me. It wouldn't have mattered. Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe you could have warned me." Linda puts her hands up to her face groaning. "What am I going to tell Cathy?"

"Warned you? What is there to warn you about?" Janet frowns, "Did he do, or say something wrong?

"No, he's perfect. Cathy told me he was different, but I wasn't expecting perfect. He's great." Linda moans in frustration, "What am I going to tell her?"

Jan looks puzzled, but has a good idea what Linda's feeling. "You've known her all your life. You both tell each other everything, don't stop now. Just talk to her."

"I know I will, and... I know how she is going to react. I am not looking forward to our little inquisition.

*****

Part two next

Cap007
Cap007
19 Followers