He's Tired of Her Saying No

Story Info
She turns him down so he takes what he wants.
1.7k words
4.12
141k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers

He had been following her for a month. It was almost time to show her what he can do to her. Ever since she told him she wouldn't go out with someone like him he knew he would some day get what he wanted. He wanted all of her, every inch. He would soon be taking what he wanted and she would surely love it.

She is Tina. She was a beautiful co-worker and she turned him down. Little did Tina know, she would soon be begging for him to take her, and use her the way he knew she needed. He had watched her every move for a month. He knew exactly what time she arrived home, ate her dinner, showered, everything. Tonight he was ready to take her for his own use.

He was sitting in his car watching her as she arrived home and went inside. He knew it wouldn't be long. He would wait until she was in the shower and sneak inside and wait for her. He looked up and saw the bathroom light shine telling him she was getting ready to shower. He waited a few minutes, and killed time by checking his duffle bag to make sure he brought everything. It looked like he had everything he needed, so he pulled the leather mask over his face, leaving his eyes, nose and mouth exposed and headed for her house.

As he approached the front door, he noticed she didn't lock it. Did she know what he was planning? He highly doubted it and figured that she just forgot to lock it, which is really what happened. He walked inside and started up the stairs to where the bathroom was. As he reached the top of the steps, he heard the shower running in the bathroom and figured he was tight on schedule. He decided he would take her in the bedroom. He walked down the hall checking all the doors and finally found the bedroom. He walked in and hid behind the door.

After a few minutes Tina stepped out of the shower feeling relaxed. She would get into her nightgown and then make a cup of tea, she thought to herself. She walked down the hallway to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. As she stepped into the room he came up behind her and covered her mouth as she tried to scream. "Shut-up and do as you're told and I won't hurt you!" he demanded. Tina nodded yes and he began to let go of her mouth. She immediately started to scream so he covered her mouth again and said "I told you not to scream bitch!" He pulled his hand back all the way and spanked Tina really hard on her ass. "Now do as you're told!" She nodded her head and he removed his hand again, but this time she didn't scream.

He forced her over to the bed and bent her over in front of him. "Oh yes you little whore, you love being on display and used don't you?" he asked. "No!" Tina yelled. Again, his big hand came down on her ass. "Please no more!" Tina begged. He kept spanking her and with every hit her pussy dripped more and more.

She couldn't understand it. How could this be turning her on? She had no idea why but all she wanted was for him to use her good and hard. She hoped he didn't know what she was truly feeling. How she wanted the spanking and the rough use. This is what truly turned her on, and there was no denying it now because her pussy juice started dripping down her leg.

Of course he noticed it too and that only made him want to use her more. He slid a finger into her juicy wet pussy making her moan. "Look how wet your cunt is, you're really enjoying this aren't you slut?" Tina could do nothing but moan and wish it would never end. Feeling so used and slutty turned her on even more, and hoped he didn't notice. "Oh don't worry, there's a lot more in store for you" he said. He ordered onto the bed where he began tying her up. The finishing touch being a blindfold over Tina's big brown eyes. He then took off his mask and making what seemed like to Tina, a phone call. She couldn't see but he was talking to someone that wasn't in the room. He was talking low and all she could make out was "She's ready" Now Tina began to get really scared. Her head was spinning not knowing what was going to happen next.

Then she heard the doorbell and heard her rapist walk away. She heard him down the hall talking to someone but couldn't make out the other one's voice. Not until the person walked into the room and she heard what sounded like a woman's voice. "Oh yes she will make a good whore for us to use tonight John" she said. This was the point when Tina realized her rapist's name was John, which meant nothing because she must have known a million guys named John.

Then reality set in. Tina realized she was going to be used by another woman. Tina couldn't believe it, she had never been with another woman before and never had the desire to. She didn't want this woman touching her. Tina was scared and started to scream. John immediately went over to her and tied a scarf around her mouth muffling her screams to no more than a low whimper.

Tina felt someone playing with her tits, but she had no idea who it was. Rubbing them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples really hard. She didn't know who it was and was beginning to not care as long as the feeling didn't stop. She began to moan and then heard the woman say "She's enjoying this John." That's when Tina realized it was the woman touching her. She didn't care. It felt too good to care.

She felt the woman's hands trail down her stomach and she pushed Tina's legs open, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. "OOOHHHH I love eating bald pussy!" the woman said. She's going to do what? Tina thought to herself. At the moment she felt a finger slide into her dripping wet pussy, then two fingers, and then three and now Tina was humping the woman's hand with such fierce she thought she might cum right there. Just then the fingers were taken out of her cunt and she felt a nice warm mouth on her clit. She had no idea if it was John or his lady friend but it felt too good to worry about it.

Tina felt a tongue flicking at her clit, and then a finger slid back into her hot wet hole. The mouth on her cunt began sucking on her clit. That with the finger stuffed into her cunt made her want to explode right there, but she promised herself she wouldn't. She would not let these horrible people know she was enjoying this maybe more than them.

She was awoken out of her thoughts by feeling someone taking her gag off. She was just about to scream when she felt a big hard cock rammed into her mouth. "Suck it bitch!" Tina loved to suck cock and at this point she didn't care who it was, she needed cock in her mouth now!

She greedily took his cock into her mouth and thought about how nice his cock tasted. She thought about how it would feel to have him fucking her hot wet cunt hole. She wanted him ramming his cock deep inside her, pounding her until she screamed.

"I have to fuck her" John said to his lady friend. The mouth sucking on her pussy stopped and it was replaced by the head of John's cock beginning to penetrate her hole. He slipped right in and began pounding her cunt. Harder and harder and Tina was loving every minute of it.

"Get on her face" Tina heard John say. "What did that mean?" Tina thought to herself. All of a sudden she felt the woman climbing on her and straddle her face. "Suck my cunt!" she demanded. "I don't know how" Tina answered. "Stick out your tongue and lick slut" Tina did as she was told and the woman began humping her face telling her what a whore she was. "That's it bitch suck my pussy good!"

With all of this going on, Tina could not hold on anymore. She felt herself explode her cunt juice all over John's cock. "Oh yeah bitch, cum all over my cock" Tina came like she had never cum before. Her body shook and she felt her juice drain from her body.

While she was still trying to recover from her massive orgasm, the woman sitting on her face began grinding her pussy and screaming she was going to cum right into Tina's mouth. Since Tina was still turned on, she drank up every drop of the woman's cum. Sucking hard and licking up every drop.

After John witnessed this, he exploded his hot creamy liquid deep into Tina's pussy. She humped up and down trying to get every drop.

John pulled his cock out and got up. His lady friend climbed down off of me and the bed and it sounded like they were getting dressed. "What about me?" Tina thought. "Are they just going to leave me here?"

The thoughts were racing through her head. "Maybe they were going to kill her." She spent a few minutes with these thoughts and then realized she didn't hear anything. She started to pull on the ropes restraining her and they came free. She took off her blindfold and looked around but no one was there. She untied her legs and quickly jumped up and put on her robe. She went down the hallway to the door, checking the closets on the way, and locked the door.

She went back to the bedroom and sat on her bed and wondered if what she thought happened, really did. The ropes, the blindfold and the gag were there, but that's it.

Tina knew she should call someone since it was actually rape but she couldn't. She just wanted to go to sleep and think about the violation that took place, and how much she loved it and wanted more. Little did Tina know this would not be the only time John decides to violate her.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers