Hey Big Brother Ch. 08

Story Info
Here comes the bride.
933 words
4.37
39.8k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Saturday. Two days from now I'm getting married. Sarah thought for the ten thousandth time. The week had flown by. She looked at herself in the mirror in Peggy's bathroom. Peggy was making last minute changes on the hem line. Sarah sighed. She couldn't put her face to that bride. It all seemed so unreal and thrilling.

"Sarah. Honey hold still or I'll accidently stick you." Peggy said around a mouthful of pins. Sarah stiffened. Peggy smiled up at her. She took the pins from her mouth and stood up.

"There all done. God you look so beautiful." She hugged Sarah and kissed her cheek. They both giggled like giddy school girls. Sarah looked at herself in the mirror again.

"Is it normal to have cold feet?" She asked softly. Peggy smoothed her hair back.

"Yes and no. Are you regretting saying yes to my son? Or are you just anxious for the wedding to be over?

"The wedding to be over." Sarah admitted. Peggy laughed.

"Then yes. That's perfectly normal." Peggy said Sarah sighed with relief.

"Two more days." She said. Peggy nodded.

"So Matt, you won't be single anymore after Saturday how do you feel?" his friend Darren asked pushing his shoulder playfully. Matt set down his beer and looked at the pool table critically. Darren waited for him.

"I feel like I've waited too long to commit to the only girl I've wanted for a long time." He said carefully. Darren nodded energetically. Their other two friends Boy and Garret came back with fresh beers laughing about something. Matt gave them looks. They calmed down some.

"You'll be lonely for new pussy in a week." Boy said. Matt glared at him. Garret smacked his shoulder.

"Doubt it."

"Oh come on I'm just joking with you man. Sarah is a gorgeous girl and she's gonna make a great mom. You and I both know this." Boy said defensively. Matt laughed and took a long draw of his beer. He lined up his shot, took it, and missed. He cussed. Garret hooted. He slapped Boy a high five. Darren groaned.

"It's just that you're the first of us to be starting a family and getting married and we just got back. Are you sure it's what you want?" Boy asked.

"Yeah."

"Then I'm happy for you." Their conversation turned to the game.

"Sarah! Where are your shoes? Damn it all to hell where are the flowers?" Peggy and the bridesmaids ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. Sarah had to laugh.

"On my feet. And the flowers are in the den. You had the caterer put them in there so they wouldn't be in the way or anything. Breathe guys we got twenty minutes before the wedding starts." Peggy took a deep breath and then she smiled.

"Ok. Ok. I can deal with that. Ladies line up. Line up. Oh my god what are you doing?" She cried. One of Sarah's friends, she didn't turn her head to check had tripped over her own shoe. Peggy helped the girl up and pushed her back in line. Sarah took the bouquet Peggy thrust at her and took a deep breath. Outside in the backyard, was Matt. She focused on that in ten more minutes she was going to be his wife. His wife. She grinned and bit her lower lip. Peggy frowned at her.

"Don't do that you'll smear your lipstick on your teeth and when you smile your teeth will be red. Here let me clean it up, smile. Sarah stop laughing at me." Peggy frantically wiped her finger over Sarah's front teeth. Sarah laughed again and then grew serious. Peggy ran her fingers through her hair and blew out air. She looked more nervous then Sarah felt. She giggled nervously.

The music started and she felt her heart flutter. The bridesmaids began to walk. She took one last deep breath and then followed them. Her dad took her arm in his and led her out into the yard. Her heels made clicking sounds on the cobble stone path that lead to the small gazebo. She looked eagerly for Matt. Almost panicked then made eye contact with him. His face lit up like a Christmas tree. Hers did too. When their eyes met and clung they never looked away. Sarah almost couldn't get to him fast enough. Her eyes filled with tears when her dad gave her hand to Matt's. The pastor smiled at them both and began with a prayer that lasted a good ten minutes. All the while Sarah looked at Matt and he at her.

Matt couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in her wedding gown of flowing white and lace. He smiled at her and thought how much he loved her. How glad he was that his mom married her dad and brought them together.

Sarah couldn't take her eyes off of Matt. Her love for him poured from her. She got anxious that the pastor would never end his prayer. When he finally did she almost didn't notice. She had gotten lost in Matt's eyes.

Finally the moment came for them to say their vows and exchange rings. And then the pastor proclaimed them man and wife. Matt lifted her veil and as their lips met everyone in their backyard let out a loud woop and rose to their feet. They clamored to congratulate the happy couple. But in reality could have been on mars for all either Matt or Sarah cared. She was his. And he was hers. At last at long last.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers