Hey Big Brother Ch. 09

Story Info
Honeymoon, shower, yum.
2.1k words
4.51
39.4k
32

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

"Ok now first of all, hey shut up you guys! First of all, I just want to say that I'm happy for you Matt and Sarah you look so perfect together." Matt snickered while his best man struggled through his speech. "And second. Damn dude shut up! Matt help me out here man." Darren said. Matt raised his champagne glass and grinned at him.

"Oh yeah great help buddy. Anyway to Matt and Sarah!" he held up his glass to toast them. Every one echoed him. Matt turned to Sarah and kissed her. She flushed and put her arm around his shoulder. He smiled at her.

Next Sarah's dad rose to his feet and tapped his glass. He cleared his throat.

"Well, I can't say I saw this coming." He began. "Nor did I ever think my baby girl would get married, but I'm glad she married you Matt I know you will take good care of her. However, no more sneak attacks in the bathroom." He raised his glass.

"What's he talking about?" Peggy asked Matt, he laughed.

"Nothing momma don't worry." He kissed her cheek. Peggy shook her head.

"Alright ya'll, it's time for the bride and groom to dance their first dance." The announcer said into the microphone. Everyone cheered as the music started. Matt rose to his feet. He held his hand out to Sarah.

"Mrs. Sanders may I have this dance?" He asked. She smiled. She took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. He took her into his arms and they began to dance, swaying gently to the music.

"You look so beautiful." Matt whispered pressing his cheek to hers as they danced. Sarah blushed again.

"I don't look pregnant?" She asked shyly. He laughed.

"You have the pregnancy glow it's very sexy." He brushed his lips against hers.

"You look very sexy in your tux." Sarah said. Matt smiled at her.

"I'm glad you like my penguin suit. But honestly baby I can't say I'm loving this music." He broke away from her and hurried across the room to the announcer. He spoke briefly to the announcer who nodded and laughed and then rushed back to Sarah. When the first cords of the rock song started Sarah laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes when he asked her to dance.

"Slipknot? Nice touch." Sarah said laughing still. Matt shrugged.

"Metal baby gotta love it." He spun her around the dance floor. She sang along with him. They looked around and realized that everyone was on the floor rocking out. Sarah laughed again. Matt laughed too.

"Ok if you smear cake all over me I'll kill you." Sarah said an hour later as they cut the cake. Matt held up a hand.

"I swear I won't. " He vowed. Sarah didn't see his fingers crossed behind his back. She eyed him suspiciously for a minute and then held up the slice of cake she had picked up. He smiled sweetly at her until she tried to feed him the slice. He smashed his piece in her face. Frosting splattered all over her face, hair, dress, and the floor. Several people gasped. And a few more laughed. Sarah gasped in outrage. Matt tried not to laugh.

"Matt!" She screamed. He held up both hands in surrender laughing. She smashed her cake in his hair. Everyone laughed and cheered. Matt looked shocked. Sarah kissed him repeatedly. He kissed her back and grabbed another hunk of cake while she was distracted. He smashed it in her hair. Sarah laughed and then shoved him backwards. She wiped her face and hair.

"I love you baby." He said holding up his hands again. She shook her head and laughed.

"I love you too." She turned and looked at their small gathering of friends and family. She sighed happily.

Once they had cleaned up and changed they gathered up their guests to say goodbye. Peggy cried and kissed Sarah's cheeks, Dale shook hands with Matt. Their grandparents hugged and kissed them both and then their friends joked around with them. Matt led Sarah to their car painted with washable paint announcing them newlyweds. Sarah turned one last time and waved goodbye to everyone before climbing into the passenger side. Matt closed her door and walked around the car sliding into the driver seat.

"You ready love?" He asked. Sarah nodded. Matt started the car and headed for the airport.

They fell asleep during the flight to Canada. Matt fell asleep with his head on the window, with Sarah laying across their seats and her head on his chest. To other passengers they looked like a couple of kids snoozing.

"Sarah, honey wake up." Matt shook Sarah's shoulder when they landed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Matt tousled her hair and kissed her cheek. Sarah smiled.

"Are we there yet?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes. We are here."

Sarah got up slowly and reached up for her carry on luggage. Matt waited for her to move and grabbed their carry on. He walked behind her off the plane.

"Ok next stop Niagara Falls." Matt said cheerfully. Sarah groaned audibly. He laughed. Once they got off the plane they headed for the luggage carousel.

"Did you reserve our rental car Matt?" Sarah asked. Matt's head snapped up.

"You're supposed to reserve a rental car?" He asked surprised. Sarah's mouth dropped open in horror.

"You didn't reserve it?" She cried. Matt scratched his head.

"Who doesn't reserve a rental car? Sheesh." He laughed. Sarah smacked his shoulder.

"Not funny." She glared at him and then smiled when he pretended to shoot himself in the head.

"Better?" he asked. She nodded.

"Oh my god you're lost." Sarah muttered and threw up her hands. She looked at the map again.

"I am not lost, you read the map wrong." Matt pulled over and looked at the map too. Sarah flushed deeply.

"It's upside down isn't it?" She asked. Matt nodded and took it from her flipping it right side up and handing it back.

"Now try." He said softly. She traced her finger along the map.

"Aha! God I'm so tired. You want to take this road here. It will take us straight to the hotel and can we go see Niagara Falls tomorrow? I want to sleep." She yawned loudly. Matt pulled back onto the road.

The hotel was just as gay as he thought it would be but he didn't say a word as they unloaded their suitcases into the suite. Sarah ran and jumped onto the bed bouncing. Matt laughed and took off his shoes.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked her. She giggled.

"Well hold on let me go put on my honeymoon outfit." She grabbed her suitcase and opened it grabbing a bag and rushing into the bathroom. Matt looked at her curiously.

He sat down on the bed and waited patiently for Sarah to return. He looked up when he heard the bathroom door open. His mouth dropped open.

"Wow. You look. Wow!" He coughed. Sarah ruffled her hair again and leaned against the door frame. Her negligee was pale icy blue, but filmy and lacy. He whistled wetly. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Pervert." She accused. He stood up and walked to her putting his hands on her waist.

"Maybe. But only for my sexy pregnant wife." He leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Sexy and pregnant. Two words you don't use in the same sentence." Sarah said distractedly as his tongue trailed down her neck to her collarbone.

"Mmhm." He mumbled. He tugged her toward the bed sitting down and making her straddle him. She moaned when he thrust upward causing her to bounce.

"I want to fuck you senseless." Matt whispered biting her neck. Sarah moaned again and pushed his head back.

"So do it." She challenged. Matt raised his eyebrows and then pushed her off of him. He took off his clothes and grabbed the back of her head pushing her head down she opened her mouth and took every inch in. He moaned. She allowed him to guide her head up and down while his moaning filled her ears. He stopped her and looked at her outfit. He tugged on the strap and raised his eyebrows again. She laughed and stood up to take it off. As soon as she had he grabbed her and slammed into her. They both moaned. She wiggled until she had him all the way inside her and then moaned louder. He put his hands on her hips and began pounding her pussy.

"mmmm. Matt oh my god." She gasped. He smiled and kept pounding her. Their moans mixed and filled the room as Sarah squirted all over his cock. "Matt. Oh fuck." She held her breath and waited until she stopped gushing before releasing it. Matt smirked and rolled her over. She looked up and tilted her head. He rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her up so she was on all fours. She giggled.

"Stop laughing." Matt commanded. Sarah closed her mouth and waited. He slammed into her and grabbed a fistful of her hair jerking her head back. He started fucking her as hard as he could making her scream for more. He smacked her ass with his free hand.

"Matt ohhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum!" She screamed. He grinned and smacked her ass again. She moaned and squirted him out of her. He waited until she stopped and then thrust back into her fucking her into another orgasm. He pulled out rolled her back on top of him and started fucking her. She had another orgasm. He forced her to ride it out. After a while she couldn't tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. She couldn't stop squirting and flooded the bed Matt spanked her again and she gushed. He made her ride that out too until he felt his load burst into her. He clenched his teeth together and groaned. Sarah went limp on top of him gasping for breath and trembling with an orgasm that made his cock pulse. He moaned and lifted her drenched pussy off of his cock. He laid her down next to him and struggled to regain his own breath. Sarah recovered first.

"Wanna do it again?" She asked. Matt rolled his head on the pillow to look at her.

"Where else do you want to flood?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking we need a shower." Sarah replied. Matt picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. After he set her down she adjusted the water and stepped in he stepped in behind her. He felt a little foolish but he let her wash his body and hair. He endured it patiently watching her. Finally she finished and pushed him under the water to rinse.

"My turn." He grabbed the body wash and started washing her chest, going lower and lifting her tits he sucked one nipple then the other and then lathered them and started washing her stomach. He lingered a little too long on her pussy she moaned and he smirked. He finished washing her body and then washed her hair. When he finished he leaned down and began sipping water off her body in random places. Listening to her giggle. He bent her over and entered her with the water running down his body and dripping onto her. She moaned. He fucked her pussy until she couldn't stand anymore on her own because of the intensity of her orgasms then he held her up. She moaned. Her moaning echoing in the bathroom. Matt came again listening to her. Matt rinsed her off again and then turned off the water picking her up and carrying her back to bed. He set her down stripped off the sheets and then laid her on the blanket. He dragged her to the edge of the bed and thrust into her. She looked up weakly at him.

"Don't worry baby. Last time for tonight." He promised. He pumped in and out of her leaning down to suck her tits. She buried her fingers in his hair and moaned. He fucked her until she was seeing stars and having the biggest orgasm of her life. She felt his seed again and then he fell on top of the blanket on his stomach gasping for breath.

"Holy shit." Sarah moaned. He laughed so hard the bed shook. Sarah laughed too. "I love you! Recover so we can fuck again." She said. Matt grinned at her.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers