"Hey Honey..."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
109 Followers

As I looked through the mail I asked, "Oh. Who's coming over?"

Angela turned and looked over her shoulder, "His name is Gerry," and she quickly disappeared down the hallway.

'Gerry' I thought. 'I don't know anyone named Gerry'. And then it hit me! My sweet little Baptist wife had set up a threesome! For a few seconds I was surprised and concerned, then I shook my head and headed for the shower.

I was sitting in the living room at 6:45 when Angela got out of the bathroom and padded down the hallway in her robe.

"So how did you find Gerry?" I asked.

Angela grinned and said, "The Internet is an amazing thing. You wouldn't believe the number of married people who are looking for some uncomplicated sex on the side."

I set down the book I'd been trying to read and asked, "Just so I'm with the program, what did you have in mind for tonight?"

A grin slowly spread across Angela's face and she said, "I've been wondering what it feels like to have two men in me at the same time.......uh...front and back that is."

I returned her grin and said, "Sounds like fun!"

Angela wrapped her arms around me and kissed me soundly on the lips. "You're the best husband in the world!"

I went and got a couple of bottles of wine and three glasses while Angela went to get dressed. The doorbell rang at 7 and I went to answer it.

"You must be Gerry," I said as I opened the door and let him in. "I'm Chris."

"Hi! Yes! Gerry!" he replied nervously and we shook hands.

He was a big guy, about the same height as me and in trim shape. I led him into the living room and pulled the cork on a bottle. I poured three glasses and the two of us had just taken a sip when Angela walked into the room. She was wearing a white silk teddy that just barely covered her crotch and ass. She looked stunning!

"Hi Gerry," she said sounding nervous. "No trouble finding us?"

For the next few minutes we traded small talk while we finished the glasses of wine. We have a couch and chair in the living room and I was sitting in the chair with the two of them on either end of the couch. Angela set down her empty glass and moved to the center of the couch.

"Why don't you come over here, Honey?" she asked and patted the couch on the side opposite Gerry.

I finished my wine, set my glass down, and joined them on the couch. Gerry had nervously finished his glass a couple of minutes earlier. Angela leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I could feel her body quivering with excitement

She whispered, "I love you!" in my ear and then turned towards Gerry.

I watched as my wife leaned over and pulled another man's lips to hers. At first it was a tentative kiss, but after a few seconds it became quite passionate. I reached over and trailed my fingertips up and down the soft skin of Angela's inner thigh.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Angela said and when I looked up I saw that she was pressing Gerry's hand against her right tit! "Oh God!" she gasped and broke the kiss. "I have to get this off!" she said and quickly pulled the teddy off over her head.

Gerry's eyes roved over her naked body pausing to look at her pierced nipples and bare pussy. Angela leaned towards him, kissing him hungrily on the mouth. Gerry wrapped his hands around Angela's large breasts.

"Mmmmmm! Yesssss! Squeeze my tits! Play with my nipples!" Angela moaned as she was feverishly trying to get into his pants!

She got his belt undone and then the button and zipper. I watched closely as she reached into his pants and pulled out his hard cock! What a turn on! Her pale white hand against the dark brown of his cock as she stroked it. I could see that he was likely a little thicker than I was, but no longer! Angela dove down to Gerry's cock! She wrapped her mouth around it and started pulling his pants all the way off. Soon she had them down to his ankles and he kicked them free. Then she pulled his shirt up until he helped her by pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. When she had him naked she really started working on his cock. I could see his eyes open wide as she took him deeper and deeper until her nose was pressed hard against his belly and every inch of his cock was down her throat!

"Damn!" he gasped as he looked down at her.

Angela backed off until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and then she looked up at him with those dazzling blue eyes of hers as she slowly took him deep into her throat again.

"Holy shit!" Gerry moaned appreciatively and once again I was feeling intense pride in my gorgeous wife.

Poor Gerry couldn't hold out long against Angela's wonderful mouth and throat, and half a minute later he was groaning and I watched my wife take another man's load for the first time! As soon as he was finished cuming I reached down and grabbed both of Angela's tits! I pulled her away from him and pulled her up from where she'd been kneeling between Gerry's legs. I pulled her mouth to mine and for the first time in my life I tasted the salty, heavy flavor of another man's semen! I pushed my tongue into Angela's mouth where I felt Gerry's slick semen on her tongue! Meanwhile Angela was pulling my pants down around my knees. When we got them off she quickly dove down and started sucking my cock! I pulled my shirt off over my head and leaned back to enjoy myself. I put my hand on the back of Angela's head and pushed it all the way down onto my cock.

"She's fucking amazing!" Gerry said as he watched.

I grinned at him and replied, "She's also amazing fucking!"

As Angela worked her head up and down on my cock, she turned and climbed up onto the couch where she lifted her upper leg to give Gerry access to her pussy. He grinned and started to stroke her naked lips with his fingertips, and then while I watched he pushed two fingers up into Angela's very wet pussy! This caused her to moan whenever she could breath around my hard organ! Faster and faster Gerry fucked Angela with his fingers until she was screaming through an orgasm. Seeing her cuming while another man played with her pussy pushed me over the edge and I came so hard I saw stars! Angela moaned as I shot my semen deep down her throat.

Angela fell to the floor and lay there panting for breath. Gerry wasn't sure just what to do, so he got up and opened the second bottle of wine. A couple of minutes later the three of us were sitting on the floor and drinking our wine. I was surprised at how quickly the nervousness had vanished. I don't know if it was the sex or the wine, but we were almost like old friends! Angela quickly finished her glass off and then reached over and filled each of her hands with a cock.

"This is so wild!" she said. "Holding two men at once! I can't wait to feel both of you inside me at the same time!"

I grinned at her and took another sip, then I asked, "Who do you want where?"

Gerry just looked back and forth at us without saying anything.

Angela asked, "Would you mind if Gerry fucked my pussy? You're the only man that's done that and I'd like to feel another man up there!"

I grinned at her and said, "I'm also the only man to fuck your ass..........but I think I know what you mean. Sure. Gerry can have your pussy!"

As I said this I felt my cock twitch and Angela's eyes widened in surprise, then she smiled and I could see that she realized just what had gotten me excited. She knew that I wanted to see Gerry fuck her!

When Gerry and I had finished our wine, Angela pulled both of us to our feet! "Drag me to the bedroom and fuck me!"

Gerry and I looked at each other and in unison we grabbed Angela's hands, almost pulling her off her feet. Squealing with delight she stumbled after us as we headed down the hallway to our bedroom. Once there we threw her down on the bed. By that time both of us were hard!

"Go for it, Gerry! Ram your dick into her pussy while I get the lube for her ass!"

I quickly pulled the bottle of anal lube out of the drawer and turned back just in time to watch as Gerry climbed onto the bed. Angela looked over at me and smiled as she pulled her legs up and then spread them wide to let another man into the part of her that was supposed to be for me alone! Gerry lowered himself between her legs, pressing the swollen head of his cock between her bright red inner pussy lips. He flexed his ass and half his cock disappeared up into Angela's sopping pussy! My cock surged at the sight!

"Oh God! Chris! He's inside me!" Gerry thrust a second time and his thick cock disappeared completely into Angela's pussy and his dark hairy balls were mashed up against her bright red pussy lips! "OOOHHHH! GOD! CHRIS! CHRIS I'M FUCKING ANOTHER MAN! OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

I laughed at her and said, "Roll over on top of him and it will feel twice as good!"

Angela managed to roll over on top of Gerry and started kissing him passionately while I put a glob of lubricant on her anus and pushed it in with a finger. We'd done this so often that it had become easy for Angela. I smeared some more lube on my cock and then straddled the two of them. I pressed the head of my cock against her anus and eased into her.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Angela cried. "THAT FEELS SO INCREDIBLE! I'M STUFFED FULL OF COCK! FUCK ME! OH PLEASE FUCK ME!"

I tumbled us over onto our sides and Gerry and I started thrusting into her. It was really neat to feel Gerry's cock sliding up and down against mine while they were separated by the two membranes of Angela's vagina and rectum. After a few strokes we got into time with each other and we were both thrusting into her hard and deep at the same time. Angela started to cum right away and she held on to Gerry and screamed again and again. I lost count of her orgasms because after the first half dozen she didn't stop screaming and thrashing around between us! I came first but I kept thrusting up into her anus as long as I could before I let my cock slip out. Then Gerry rolled Angela onto her back and I lay there and watched as his thick brown cock slammed into her over and over! Angela looked gorgeous as her large tits flopped around on her chest and her swollen pussy lips clung onto Gerry's thrusting cock like they never wanted to let go!

"GERRY! CUM INSIDE ME!" Angela cried as he pounded her "CUM IN MY PUSSY! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM DEEP INSIDE ME!"

Finally Gerry groaned I smiled as I watched my wife's pussy being filled with another man's semen!

"CHRIS! OH CHRIS! I CAN FEEL HIS CUM IN MY PUSSY! GERRY'S CUMMING IN MY PUSSY! OH CHRIS!"

The two of them collapsed and lay side by side on the bed, covered with sweat and gasping for air. Angela had her upper leg up on Gerry's hip, and I could see his cock still inside her. Slowly it shrunk until it slipped out of her gaping vagina, releasing a gush of creamy semen.

"Oh God, Chris," Angela croaked. "I can feel it! I can feel Gerry's cum running out of my pussy! Can you see it?"

"I can see it, Babe!" I said. "It looks great!"

Half an hour later we were saying goodnight to Gerry at the front door. He had to get home to his unsuspecting wife.

As we watched him pull away in his car, Angela said, "Thank you, Honey. That was an incredible experience!"

"You're very welcome!" I said as I nuzzled her neck. "It was a lot of fun for me, too!"

"I hope that you don't get jealous, Honey, because I just loved the feeling of another man cumming inside me! It made me feel so sexy and nasty all at the same time! It was even more fantastic because I looked over and you were watching me being fucked!"

Three weeks later Angela was slowly sliding her pussy up and down my cock while I lay on my back when she said, "Hey Honey..............." and paused for me to reply.

I grinned at her and said, "Yeah Babe?", wondering what this amazingly sexy woman was thinking now.

"You know, Honey...........I do have three holes that can take a cock!"

My grin grew into a big smile and I said, "That you do!"

"What would you think about maybe trying a foursome!"

I used the rings on her nipples to pull her mouth down to mine where I kissed her and then said, "I'd be OK with that! I'll let you set things up again."

Angela beamed down at me and said, "OK!"

A month passed before one Tuesday evening when Angela came home and gave me a big kiss. "I need a bath! Company coming at 7 o'clock!"

She'd done it again, only this time I was guessing that there were two men coming over. I took a shower and got out three bottles of wine! At 7 o'clock sharp the doorbell rang and I let a stranger in. He was over 6 feet tall and blond. I'd sort of thought that Gerry would be coming back.

"Steve!" he introduced himself.

"Chris," I replied and we shook hands.

We hadn't reached the couch before the doorbell rang again and I opened it to find a black man standing there.

"Hi, I'm Jerome!"

"Come on in," I said. "I'm Chris and this is Steve."

Hands were shaken all around and I sat down in the chair, letting them sit on both ends of the couch. Jerome looked like he might have played some pro or semi-pro football. He was taller than me, maybe 6' 4", and built like a linebacker. I was a little surprised that Angela would have invited a black man. I didn't have a problem with it, but I thought that with her upbringing she'd never consider having sex with one. But then again, she was rebelling against her upbringing! We talked about weather and sports for a couple of minutes while I nervously uncorked a bottle and poured four glasses. I noticed that both of them were wearing wedding rings, so I supposed that Angela had found them the same way that she'd found Gerry. Married men who were looking for some safe, uncomplicatedd sex on the side. I was just wondering where Angela was when I saw the two others turn and look over my shoulder with surprise in their eyes. I turned around and saw that Angela was walking into the room without a stitch on but her nipple rings!

"Hi guys!" Angela said brightly.

"Hey!" "Hi" they replied.

Angela picked up her wine glass and quickly downed the whole thing! She sat down on the couch between the two of them and grinned over at me. "I can't believe I'm going to have all three of you inside me at the same time!" she gushed. "But first I want to give each of you a blow job so that when you take me to the bedroom later you'll be able to last longer!"

Both of the men opposite me were grinning from ear to ear. I'm betting that not too many married men get blow jobs at home! I leaned back in my chair and sipped my wine while I watched my naked wife slowly undress her two soon to be lovers. They were both more than eager to get their clothes off, and I had to admit that I was impressed with the size of both of their dicks. Why would a woman with a husband hung like they were ever give them reason to go looking for sex elsewhere. You'd think that they would want to be filled by those cocks as often as possible. Again I felt immensely proud of my lovely wife an her sexual appetite.

Once she had them naked, she grinned at me and got onto the couch between them she leaned over and wrapped her mouth around Jerome's black cock! He moaned and closed his eyes as she went to work on him. I could see his large black hand holding and squeezing Angela's tits as she sucked. Angela lifted her leg and Steve didn't waste any time going for her pussy! His fingers stroked and played with her already wet pussy lips and soon he pushed a couple of them up into her. I could see her excitement on the juices on Steve's fingers as he pulled them back out, and then I could smell her excitement from across the room!

"Mmmmmmm!" Angela moaned appreciatively as he slowly fucked her with his fingers.

My hard cock was getting uncomfortable in my pants, so I got up and undressed as well. Then I knelt down in front of the couch and stroked Angela's hair as she sucked Jerome's cock. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked at me. The mixture of lust and love that I saw in them combined with the site of a large black cock in her mouth and a pair of hairy black balls against her chin, damn near made me cum! I sat down on the floor and watched her, amazed at the changes just a few months had made.

Jerome groaned and thrust his hips upwards as he came, sending his hot semen into Angela's mouth. She moaned and swallowed as quickly as she could until he was done! Then she pushed herself up off of his cock and looked at me. I grinned at her and she beamed a huge smile back at me as she licked a couple of errant drops of semen from her lips. God, what a woman! Then she turned and gobbled Steve's cock into her mouth This time she turned so that her pussy and ass were turned in my direction, and she spread her legs wide for me. I leaned forward and pushed my nose into her anus and my tongue up into her vagina! She was gushing! In the few minutes it took her to bring Steve to an orgasm, I lapped up her juices and teased her clit with my tongue. I always stopped short of letting her cum, though, as I wanted her to wait until all three of us were in her for that!

After Steve, she went for my cock! While she sucked me, I watched the other two men staring at her juicy pussy, framed by her long white thighs, as she stayed on the floor on her hands and knees! I enjoyed the pleasures of her talented mouth until I too came and she sucked me dry! The four of us then sat around and finished off the wine while we got to know each other a bit. We talked about the web site that Angela had found them on and both of the guys admitted that they were jealous of me for having such a sexy wife.

Angela giggled and said, "I think that this sexy wife needs to be taken to bed and thoroughly fucked!"

"What do you say, guys?" I asked. "Do you think that we can do that for her?"

"Damn right!" Jerome said, and he stood up and effortlessly threw Angela over his shoulder. "Which way, man!"

I led the way to our bed where I'd found that Angela had pulled off all the sheets but for the fitted one. She squealed when Jerome dumped her on the bed, and then she scrambled up and wrapped her hand around his black cock. Grinning, she pulled him onto the bed and pushed him onto his back. I watched closely as she straddled him and lowered herself down onto Jerome's throbbing organ! It was big and black and I got a real thrill out of watching it spread her pussy open and slide up into her!

"God you're big!" Angela sighed as she settled onto him and her pink pussy lips pressed down on his big black balls.

I got the anal lube and said to Steve, "You can have her ass, Steve. Give it to her hard!" I smeared lube on Angela's anus and Steve put some on his cock. He got behind Angela and slowly pushed his cock against her brown sphincter until it spread open and let him in.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!" Angela gasped as inch after inch of Steve's hard cock slipped into her rear passage. "Mmmmmm! Steve you feel so good up there! It feels like you two are going to split me wide open!" Then she grinned up at me and said, "Come on, Honey! One more hole to fill and then fuck me like mad!"

I got onto the bed with my knees on either side of Jerome's head. He had his hands on Angela's tits, holding her up. She tilted her head back and I pushed my cock into her mouth and after three thrusts my balls were pressed up against her chin and the head of my cock was down her throat. I'd have to remember to let her breath now and then!

"OK guys! Let's fuck!" I said, and all three of us started thrusting our cocks into her at once! The three of us started thrusting into her and for a few seconds it was mayhem. Then we all got synched up and Angela had three cocks ramming deep into each of her holes in unison! Angela was moaning and gasping for air whenever my cock wasn't all the way down her throat, and her body was shuddering from the onslaught of three big guys all fucking her hard. I grinned at Steve when I saw the huge smile on his face as he watched his cock going in and out of Angela's sweet ass! Jerome was hitting her pussy so hard from underneath that her body bounced up with every thrust!

enjoy987
enjoy987
109 Followers