"Hey Honey..."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers

Then Angela started cuming! She screamed around my cock and her body convulsed again and again as crashing orgasm after crashing orgasm rocked her like never before! She was driving me wild, and in no time I came and pumped my semen straight down her throat! I pulled my cock out of her mouth and collapsed onto the bed beside the three of them to watch the action. Angela was like a rag doll! Jerome and Steve held her in place while they both took advantage of their chance to fuck a woman who truly loves to be fucked! Time after time Angela screamed as the two of them brought her to another orgasmic high! It all ended when I think that all three of them came at the same time. Steve held onto Angela's ass as he fell over onto his right side, and he pulled the other two with him. They all lay there, gasping and covered with sweat! I got up and walked around to their feet where I lifted up Angela's left leg. Still buried in her pussy and ass I saw their softening cocks! What a site! Jerome's slipped out first, followed by a gush of his semen and Angela's copious juices. Then Steve's cock popped out of her anus, but she kept all of his semen deep inside her.

A few minutes later the guys got up, but Angela was spent! They got cleaned up, dressed, and said goodnight. Angela had barely moved since she'd received the fucking of her life! I pulled the sheet and comforter over her and left her there to sleep.

It took Angela a couple of days to recover from that night, but it wasn't long before we were back into our routine. A couple of weeks later she was deep throating me when I noticed a playful twinkle in her eyes. She would bring me almost to the point of cuming, and then she'd ease off until I'd recovered. She did this five times and I was just about going wild.

"Come on, Babe!" I said. "Let me cum!"

Angela grinned at me and said, "I wanted to get you really worked up before I asked you something," she said.

"What?"

She grinned at me and said, "Hey Honey............what would you think about me having a gangbang with a bunch of guys?"

I grinned at her and asked, "Where do you get these ideas?"

"The Internet is a great thing, but there's more......"

"What?"

She playfully nipped my cock with her teeth and said, "I don't want to know who they are. I want to wear a blindfold. I'd like you to find, some guys and then give me to them!"

"Wow!" I said. "You want me round up four or five guys to fuck you?" I asked, incredulous.

Angela grinned and her eyes twinkled, then she said, "I was thinking more like a dozen of them!"

That did it! I came! I shot cum all over her face before she could get her mouth around my cock and catch the last of it.

"I'll take your reaction as a 'yes', then?" she asked with a giggle.

"OK, Babe." I gasped.

About three weeks later on a Saturday night our living room was filled with men. I'd used the same web site that Angela had to find an even dozen married men in our city who were interested in a friendly gang bang. They were all drinking beer and wine while Angela waited in our bedroom.

"OK GUYS!" I called. "I'm going to go and get Angela now!"

I went into our bedroom and found her pacing. She was wearing her little black dress with nothing under it, and even though she looked nervous her bright blue eyes were sparkling with excitement!

"Are you ready for this, Babe?" I asked.

Angela kissed me tenderly on the lips and said, "I love you so much, Chris!" Then she picked up the blindfold that she'd bought for the that evening and put it on. It was high quality and she wouldn't be able to see through it or around it, and it wouldn't fall off by accident.

"You really don't want to know who these guys are?" I asked.

Angela grinned and said, "Oh God! I'm so excited about this! I think it will be wild to walk down the street, see a guy, and wonder if I've had sex with him!"

I grinned back at her and said, "You're the hottest woman in the world!"

I guided her out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the living room!

"Guys, this is Angela," I said, and I felt proud as twelve pairs of eyes eagerly roved over her body!

They all moved back out of the way as I guided Angela to the center of the room and our coffee table I sat her on one end of the table and sat down behind her on it. I could feel her body trembling and I knew that she was really excited! The twelve men were all standing and sitting in front of her, watching her like a pack of wolves preparing to attack a lone deer!

I leaned down and whispered in Angela's ear, "Here we go, Babe!"

I pushed the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and slowly pulled the top of her dress down. Her large tits bulged out of the top and the room buzzed with appreciative whispers. When her tits burst free from the material, Angela gasped and several low whistles were heard. Angela was breathing quickly and her chest rose and fell. Her nipple rings sparkled in the room's lights and those hard pink nipples were like a siren's call to the men! I put my hands on Angela's shoulders again and held her in place. One of the men stepped forward and knelt in front of Angela. He placed his hands on her tits and Angela moaned softly deep in her throat! He gently squeezed them and used his thumbs to rub her nipples around just like Angela loves!

"Ooooh Yeeessss!" Angela sighed.

While the guy played with her tits, I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up, inch by inch, until it slipped up over her hips. I put my hands on her shoulders again and leaned her back towards me. Angela moaned again and as I held her steady she lifted her legs up and spread them wide, inviting the man to fuck her! The guy who'd been playing with her tits quickly dropped his jeans, letting his throbbing cock free! I looked down Angela's body to where her pink pussy lips were pouting open! I grinned as he pressed the head of his cock between them. She must have been dripping wet because he slipped into her easily. Angela gasped and moaned, then leaned her head back onto my chest.

"Oh God, Chris! This is incredible!" she whispered.

"Enjoy yourself, Babe!" I whispered back.

The guy started fucking her and I steadied her body as his hard cock thrust deep inside her on every stroke. Angela wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled her self onto him. When she found that he was still wearing his shirt, she pulled it up over his head and pressed her tits against his chest. This caused all of the other guys to start stripping down, and soon I was the only person in the room who wasn't naked, unless you could call Angela's tiny party dress bunched up around her waist being dressed. I let go of her at that point and stood back to watch with a big smile on my face. She fucked with them for two hours! Man after man filled her pussy with semen. As soon as one of them came he was replaced quickly by another guy with a hard cock. Most of them went back for seconds after they'd recovered! The air was filled with the heavy smell of semen and the wet, squishy sounds of cocks thrusting into Angela's gooey, dripping pussy! By the screams that I heard she must have cum at least 9 or 10 times! The rest of the time she was moaning and grunting like the female animal in rut that she was! I could hear her as she crooned "More! More!" every time a spent cock was pulled out of her pussy! I'd never seen a more wonderful sight than my woman going wild with lust! Angela was fucked on every piece of furniture in the room, and I knew that I'd have to get out the upholstery cleaner to clean up the next day. While one guy was fucking her, she always managed to find another cock to be sucking. Hands were constantly squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipple rings! She was in sexual heaven!

When the last three of them slowly got dressed and reluctantly left to go home to their wives, Angela lay curled up on the floor with semen slowly running out of her pussy and over her right thigh to the carpet. I locked the door and then gently scooped Angela up and carried her to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed, pulled off the blindfold, and was about to cover her up when she stopped me.

"Chris," she whispered hoarsely, "I want you, too!"

I looked down at her and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her gaping pussy was shiny and slick with semen from a dozen men. I grinned down at her and pulled my clothes off. I climbed onto the bed between her spread legs and easily slipped my cock into her.

"Unnnnnnnggghhhhh!" she moaned. "You feel so good inside me, Honey!"

I grinned at her and asked, "Better than those others?"

"Always," she sighed. "You always feel the best!"

I fucked her then, sending my semen into her to mix with what was left from the other twelve guys! When I was done her eyes closed and she was sleeping. I covered her up and left her to sleep while I cleaned up a bit.

*********

"So, that brings us up to a couple of weeks ago," Chris told me. "Quite a story, huh?"

It had taken him almost an hour to tell me all of the details of his wife's sexual adventures, and we were on our third drinks.

"That's for sure!" I replied shaking my head.

He looked at me and asked, "Don't you think it's true?"

I grinned at him and said, "I....don't know....... I think you might be pulling my leg!"

Chris nodded his head and said, "Then you'll just have to wait for Angela to get here so she can back me up!"

I spread my hands and said, "Sure. I've got nothing to do right now."

Just then Chris looked over my shoulder and said, "Here she is now!" He waved.

I turned around and saw a tall blond walking towards the booth we were in. Her bluejeans looked like they'd been sprayed on, and she was wearing a tank top that barely contained a lovely pair of breasts. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra by the way that they were bouncing around, and I could see a silver chain around her neck which disappeared into the tank top. She walked up to the booth and slipped in beside Chris.

"Hi Honey!" she said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Babe, this is Bob, an old friend of mine from high school," Chris said.

Angela reached across the table and we shook hands. "Hi Bob," she said, her voice as soft and sweet as fresh peaches. "Glad to meet you!"

Chris said, "Bob and I have been catching up for a while now, and I've told him all about you!"

"Really?" Angela said and blushed beautifully. "I hope he hasn't told you everything!"

Chris grinned and said, "Every detail about the woman I'm so proud of! But I don't think that he believes me! I was hoping you could convince him that I was telling the truth."

Angela looked at Chris for a second, and then glanced around at the nearly empty bar. Then she turned to me. She reached behind her neck and undid the silver chain. Holding both ends in her fingers, she said, "Take these."

Clumsily I took the two chains between my thumbs and fingers and then looked up at her, wondering what I was supposed to do.

"Now pull on them," Angela said with an impish grin.

That was the first time that I saw what Chris had described as the twinkle in her bright blue eyes. Not really sure what was about to happen, I gently pulled on the chains. The light material of her halter top folded down and I was staring at her large, pink, pierced nipples. She put her hands on mine and pushed them away from her, pulling her breasts right out of her halter top and onto the table in front of her.

I couldn't help but stare at them for a few seconds! Then I tore my eyes away and looked up into her glowing blue orbs.

"Still think I was spinning you a story?" Chris asked, arching one eyebrow.

I slowly shook my head. I ended up spending the night with them. Let me tell you that woman is amazing!

enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers