Hey Needle Dick!

Story Info
Step siblings get angry and he shuts her up.
2.1k words
4.26
120.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Needledick, you get any pussy last night?"

God I hated that little bitch.

The little bitch being my younger step sister. My mom was long gone and my dad had gotten remarried the year before. It hadn't been an easy transition as you can probably tell. The floozy that my dad had married was nice enough, if a little dense, but she made my dad happy, so I guess that's all that mattered. Her daughter on the other hand was intolerable. The two of us couldn't be more different. I am tall, around 6'2, I've run track since my freshman year of high school, and am a regular fixture at the gym, though I really consider myself to be more a nerd than a jock. I've always been kinda shy. I wear thick black framed glasses that are usually covered by the blond hair that hangs just about eye level and have always preferred comic books and sci fi movies to football games. Jenna on the other hand was an unapologetic slut. Forward and abrasive with everyone she encountered. you wouldn't have thought that someone so small would be so bold. Jenna was only about 5'2 with dyed black hair that she wore to her shoulders with sharply cut bags right above her eyes. She had a killer body, big full c-cup tits that she certainly didn't mind showing off, always wearing low cut shirts, and great legs that while short were perfectly formed and led up to a perfect little ass that I had spent many shameful nights thinking about alone in my room. Her big brown doe eyes made her look as if she was as sweet and innocent as a kitten, but the reality was quite the opposite. She was always sneaking weird guys into her room. Guys with piercings and tattoos, quite the opposite of myself, and even though I never ratted her out to her mother, she always seemed to have it in for me.

"Hey Needledick, I'm talking to you" she said coyly, crossing those great little legs. The heels of her big black boot clanked on the floor and her short denim skirt seemed to ride up a bit. She was wearing a tight black v neck top that was showing off a good amount of cleavage. She shot me a sly teasing smile as she puffed her cigarette and continued to stare me down.

Its too early for this, I thought to myself and tried to make my way past her sitting at the kitchen table to make myself a cup of coffee.

"Fuck off Jenna." I said, trying to act tough, but finding my eyes lingering a little too long on her breasts. Her tits were lightly peppered with freckles, a fact that most guys probably missed, but through careful study, I grew to know them well. She only laughed at me, making me feel even more embarrassed and angry.

Puffing her cigarette she told me through the smoke. "Don't worry needledick, I know you wouldn't be able to get that little thing fucked in a whorehouse." She found this to be uproariously funny and giggled loudly while staring at my crotch.

I was turning red with embarrassment and anger. For some reason, today she was getting me more angry than normal, it was probably because I almost HAD gotten laid the night before. I had been on a date with Cindy Merkins, a cute little blond from the track team. She was nice and funny, but a little uptight. We kissed and made out for a while and she stroked my cock through my jeans for at least a half an hour, but left me without cumming because she had to get home before curfew.

"Don't you have anything better to do with your time than harass me?" I asked her angrily.

"How did it go with Cindy last night? Did you let her deep throat both inches? Or just the one?" Jenna seemed to find this hilarious "or wait... I guess that would be called deep mouthing huh?" She laughed as if this was the funniest thing in the world, while I turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Actually, did she even know she was blowing you? Or did she mistake you for a toothpick? Better check your cockhead for left over broccoli bro."

I'm not sure what came over me, but I was so sick of her bullshit that I couldn't take it anymore.

"You know, I guess my dick would seem small to a slut like you. After all, that septic tank you call a cunt has probably been fucked wider than the Holland Tunnel." I was shouting, without realizing what I was doing, I had stepped up only inches away from her seated at the kitchen table, staring down at her, and shouting into her big brown doe eyes, and for the first time ever, seeing a shimmer of vulnerability.

"You.... You can't fucking talk to me like that!" she protested, standing up from her seat, and almost slipping on large heels of her boots. She shoved me as hard as she could, but at her height, it was more of a punch to the stomach that doubled me over a little, as the wind pushed out of me.

Now, I had never gotten rough with a woman before, but having the wind knocked out of me and being this angry, I reacted without thinking. I reached out and grabbed her by her hair, "you fucking bitch! This shit stops today!" I yelled gruffly as she fell to her knees in front of me.

Now, im not quite sure what happened next, I was so angry that I lost control. Holding her tightly by her jet black hair and seeing her on her knees in front of me must have been too much, because before I knew it, my free hand had unzipped my pants and I was pushing my dick against her lips yelling "Does that look like a needledick to you little bitch?"

That was about when I froze up, and realized what I was doing, I looked down into her big brown eyes, and loosened my grip on her hair... It was the longest three seconds of my life. Just standing there staring at her down on her knees in front of me. The look of shock on her face. I felt terrible. I tried to stammer out an apology, but it didn't seem to come out.

"Jenna.. I...I...I'm so sorry... I... I didn't mean to..."

I was still holding my own limp cock when Jenna opened her mouth, I tried to retreat and hide my cock as quickly as I had taken it out, but before I knew it, Jenna had reached out to stop me by placing her small hand on my wrist. I could only watch as she pulled my cock closer and let her tongue snake out against the headhead. My jaw dropped and her tongue sent a jolt of electricity through my body. Before I could react, she reached out and moved my hand. I felt her small hand reach up and cradle my balls as her mouth enveloped my quickly hardening shaft. A little squeak escaped her lips as my cock quickly hardened in her mouth. When I looked down I could see the desperation in her eyes. Jenna had wanted this for a long time. It finally all made sense.

"oh... fuck Jenna, that feels amazing..." I moaned while watching her head bob up and down on my dick. I could feel her tongue gently flicking the tip as she let her lips sucked and caress my shaft. She let my mushroom tip escape her lips with loud wet pops and proceeded to run her toungue down the side of my cock. My shaft left a trail of wet spit and precum across her cheek as she worked her way lower.

"Still think I'm a slut?" she whispered just moments before giving my sac a big wet lick and taking the left one into her mouth, pulling it gently with her full lips.

Without thinking I responded. "I think you're a filthy fucking whore!!!" moaning loudly, my eyes went wide, at first thinking that I must have offended her, but when I looked down at the devilish look in her eyes and felt the way that she started humming and sucking my balls even harder, I knew that she was loving it. She was a dirty little slut, and she loved it, but even though I didn't know until that moment, I loved it too.

My cock had become fully erect and was pushing out a good nine inches from my stomach with a thick bead of precum forming at the tip. I grabbed Jenna's hair and pulled her back from my balls. "You still want to call me needledick you little slut?" I said with a grin, not waiting for an answer I pushed my cock between her lips and let her hungrily devour my cock. Her eyes wide, looking up at me as she bobbed back and forth over my shaft. I felt her little hand reach up and grab the base of my shaft stroking it into her mouth. I could feel her start to moan loudly against my cock and when I looked down I could see that her free hand had moved beneath her skirt.

My cock was throbbing as I gripped her hair tightly, using it to guide her hair over my member. Jenna's nimble little fingers went down to work my balls again, and they swelled against her touch. I shouted, "OH GOD! You naughty little cunt! You're going to make me cum..." and that just made her suck harder and take me deeper in her mouth. She pulled back and flicked her tongue over the tip of my cock, a little string of spit hanging from her lip to my dick when she looked up into my eyes and said softly, in a breathy voice that I had never heard before, "cum for me Trevor, cum for me and let me show you how I can take all of it!" she was pleading, almost begging for my cum and it was about to set me over the edge.

"ohhh.. you dirty girl...don't worry, you're going to get a load like you wouldn't believe." I responded, while gripping her hair and pulling her back to my cock. She opened her mouth obediently and let her lips envelop my cock. She was sucking and stroking my cock more furiously than before. My eyes went wide and I let out a long moan and looked down at her black hair only slightly matted with sweat looking up at me with big brown eyes and sucking my dick like her life depended on it. All it took was for her little hand to reach up and grab my balls to throw me over the edge. I pulled her towards me forcing my shaft as deep as it would go down her throat, and with a loud yell, I came like I've never cum before. My eyes shut tightly as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into my little step sister's mouth. After the first minute she started to gag, and I realized just how much I actually was cumming. I pulled out of her mouth not realizing that my cock was still shooting and while Jenna coughed, I shot another load onto her cheek, and two more onto her tits, most hitting her exposed cleavage, but one long strand hitting her black shirt and curling over the curve of her breast.

I almost collapsed from cumming so hard. My knees went weak and I had to steady myself by placing my hand on Jenna's shoulder. She stayed on her knees watching me with a sly smile until I recovered enough to stand on my own and then we simply looked at each other for a few moments. Then, with cum still dripping from her lips and smeared over her tits, Jenna stood up and gave my dick a playful pat that hurt more than a little. While saying, "Thanks needledick, we'll have to do that again sometime..." before getting up and walking off to her room as if nothing had happened.

What the fuck... I thought to myself as I watched that tight little ass of her sway away from me. She went into her room and didn't shut the door. I watched her back as she lifted her cum stained shirt over her head, and she stole a glimpse over her shoulder.

No way was I letting her do that alone.