Hey Roomie

Story Info
Budget cuts force siblings to live together.
6.9k words
4.36
235.7k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

Disclaimer: I know I need some help with the punctuation and grammar so please do not tell me about it. This story was unplanned so I know it probably is not as good as my first, but please tell me your comments-good or bad. I had some trouble because I have been writing almost non-stop since the first one on this story and another, so if you have ever written a story, you know how hard it is sometimes to come up with new material. Seeing as how I used some of my best in "Perpetual devotion," please tell me any helpful suggestions you may have...enjoy the story.

**************

"You sure you do not need more help?" My father asked my sister as she lugged a large box up the dorm stairs.

"No, I have Meto," She said as she smiled. "He lifts almost all of my heavy boxes at half the price."

I scowled as I came up the stairs next to her; I had been carrying heavy boxes up and down the stairs all day long and was wondering if $10 was worth the trouble. I needed the money, seeing as how I had spent all of my money on food. "Is this the last one?" I asked hopefully.

"Just two more, C'mon suck it up bro." She laughed at me as she went down to get her hairdryer, leaving me with the last box of books.

"Just make sure you watch out for her, alright?" My father told me. I nodded and muttered something about doing more heavy lifting.

After my father left and I had carried up the last box, Katrina began going through them. "Are you going to go to the orientation tonight?" I asked. It was a 2-hour speech about safety and where to go for what, just a waste of time really. I had gone to it and quickly left, it was too boring so I went out with my friends and we explored on our own. Since I was a sophomore in college now, I knew where anything was if you asked me. I thought about the freshmen and smiled to myself, we would always tell them to go to the other side of the campus when they asked us for directions to a class, then they would finally learn and do the same thing to the next class.

"Ah, yeah, I guess so." She replied as she set a pile of books on a shelf. "I wonder what my new roommate will be like." She asked.

"Ah, probably one of those butch lesbians who want to convert you..." I replied jokingly and grinning. She looked at me and punched me in the arm. "Ow..." I said as I rubbed my arm. "Well, I guess I'll go back to my dorm, I'll see you later and if you need something just ask me." I said as I walked out of the door.

---------------------

I walked back into my dorm and saw my roommate, Benny, packing a box. "Hey, what's up?" I asked, not really caring as I walked to my bedroom.

"Packing my stuff, we got to move out." Benny replied as he taped the box with duct tape.

"What?" I said as I walked back into the room, "Why?" I wondered if it had anything to do with our wild night on campus last week. Benny and I had gotten drunk at the beta beta pi fraternity, toilet papered almost the entire campus, and spray painted the dean's car, and left a pile of pickles in front of the campus sorority (long story). We were almost caught if it wasn't for our secret hiding place we had gone to until it was morning.

"Budget cuts man," Benny answered as he stood up and picked up some of his clothes. "The freshman need better housing and we have to move to the East side of campus...some of them are even going co-ed."

"East side, damn." I said, the East side of the campus was probably the longest path to the main building, oh well, at least I'll get some exercise I thought. "We have to walk all the way...they should give us scooters or something." I replied.

"Did you hear me about the co-ed thing?" Benny suddenly interjected.

"What?" I asked, I really wasn't thinking about it.

"Yeah some guys get to move in with girls...hopefully it'll be one of us." He replied with a smile.

"You'll probably be the last one that gets to move in with one." I replied.

-----------------

"Did you hear? We're roomies!" My sister ran up to me and told me what the orientation teams had told her. "You're going to be my roommate!" She said with a smile. "It's going to be just like home."

"Uh...that's good." I said, trying not to show my disappointment, I had expected to at least move in with a hot-sexually-liberated-co-ed girl...not my sister. I inspected the roster and saw that Benny was with Amy Sugersam, a girl who might have been attractive if it wasn't for the fact that she was into heavy metal and death stuff, along with the black makeup and hair that looked like it was styled by a broken lawnmower.

I went back to my dorm to get my stuff and move it down the stairs. Benny was already gone, and I was left to pack all of my stuff alone if it wasn't for the over motivated freshmen already there, porno magazines, a souvenir beer keg from last week, and my clothes was about all I had. I had left my TV and radio and all of the expensive stuff back home because of my irrational fear that someone would steal it all, but better safe than sorry I guess.

I moved into my new bedroom and sighed, this was going to be a long semester, but it wasn't all that bad. Katrina had money and took me to a restaurant off campus and we ate and talked about college life and I told her just about all I could remember and left her with one warning: never to trust an upperclassman, she looked and me and laughed. "Even you?" I nodded with a grin.

We went back to the campus and she took a shower and I went into my room and listened to my CD player. Later there was a knock on my door, I opened it and saw my sister standing there in just a towel. "Yeah?" I gawked at her in amazement.

"Can I borrow your razor? Mine is at the bottom of one of my boxes." She replied.

"Uh, yeah...sure." I turned and walked over to my dresser, I couldn't hide the fact that she looked so hot in just a towel, and I shifted my dick up so that it wouldn't show that it was getting harder by the moment. I had seen girls in towels all the time, it was almost normal in college to see a girl walking around in just a towel, and it was no big deal. Except for when you first got there and to a normal High schooled kid who just entered college it was a shock and painfully arousing for the first couple of weeks, but soon you got desensitized to it and it was almost normal. But Katrina was different, she had made me aroused again and even made me wish she wasn't wearing that towel.

I shook the dirty thoughts from my mind and handed her my razor. "Thanks." She said as she walked back to the bathroom.

"Sure...anytime." I said quietly and walked back into my room.

That night I jerked off for the first time in a couple of weeks. Last time it was because of the flasher initiation of the sorority girls to become a member. It seemed every guy knew about it and all of them were crowding around their windows to get a peek. Luckily, Benny and me had a front row seat and saw every girl that ran by. Instead of thinking about the girls, I thought about my sister, Katrina and what she might look like underneath the towel.

-------------------

"You've only been here a week and you already have a steady boyfriend." I said as I watched her brush her hair.

"Yeah, so?" She said as she turned around and looked at me.

"I don't know, he sounds like he's interested in only one thing...just be careful, alright?" I said, fulfilling my role as a big brother would.

"Oh, I will, don't worry about me..." She said as she hugged me, I savored the moment as I felt her breasts pressed against my chest. "I'll be home around 11...don't wait up."

"You know I will." I replied.

"Alright, see then...dad." She replied mockingly as she left.

I didn't have anything to do so I went to go visit Benny. When I got to his room I saw a necktie on the handle, in college if you have a necktie on the door that means you're busy with a girl and don't want to be disturbed. I didn't care; I knocked on the door and waited.

"What?" Benny's voice shouted from inside.

"It's me, Meto, you want to go do something?" I asked, he never turned down a chance for mischief.

"Uh...I'm kinda busy right now." He replied.

"With what man, C'mon, let's go do something." I answered back.

"Not right now..." He replied, I heard a girl giggle and then a loud THUD! "Not so hard!" He said really loudly, that was my cue to get lost.

I was pissed, Benny was getting some and I wasn't getting any. If it hadn't been for my sister, I would probably be with a hot girl right now, fucking her brains out. I sighed angrily and decided to take a walk around campus to cool my head. I took the long way around and saw a party at the beta beta pi fraternity; it seemed like they had a party almost every night. I walked up to the door and looked inside.

There was my sister Katrina dancing on a table with her shirt off! I looked again and was sure it was her, I ran into the door and was immediately confronted with a beer bottle thrust into my hand. I took the beer bottle and walked a little ways and threw it onto a table. I fought my way through a crowd of freshmen and upperclassmen, and then I saw my sister on the table.

"Hey Metoooo," She said as I ran up to her.

"You're drunk!" I said as I yanked her off of the table and found her shirt in a chair next to a group of girls who were busy pointing at her and laughing. "How many did you have?" I asked her.

"I don't know!" She shouted as she tried to pull away from me. I pulled her through the group of guys.

"How many did she have?" I shouted to the group of guys that had previously surrounded her. Not one of the wide-eyed freshmen said anything. "HOW MANY DID SHE HAVE!" I shouted louder.

One of the freshmen with black hair stepped forward and replied, "Just a couple man, don't worry she'll be fine...once we get her in my room." I glared at the freshman, stepped forward and punched him in the face. He feel back with a bloody lip and didn't get back up, he just looked at me.

"C'mon, let's go!" I said angrily as I hauled her out of the house.

"I wasn't going to do anything...I swear." She said quietly as I carried her over my shoulders.

"Yeah right, what if I hadn't come, and some guy raped you!" I said as I walked. "Or gave you ecstasy! Didn't you pay attention in the lecture?"

"They wouldn't have, because I'm not like that." She replied in her defense.

"Do you want people to think you are a whore?" I asked her as I set her down in front of the door so I could open it. I was shocked at the force of the words I had chosen and knew I should've been more accepting, but she was my little sister and I didn't want anything to happen to her.

"I'm not, I was just having a little fun." She said quietly.

"You call dancing on a table...almost nude for everyone to see, fun?" I replied.

"You don't think they're nice?" She asked as she raised her shirt and showed me her breasts. "Everyone else thinks they're nice." I wondered who else had seen them.

I stammered and replied, "They're good." I pushed her shirt down and said, "Just don't go showing them to everyone."

"You think I'm such a slut don't you."

"No, just a little..." I didn't get to finish.

"Oh you're one to talk, Mr.-not-so-goody-goody." Her attitude changed, now she had an angry voice.

"What?" I asked.

"I saw you...getting a blowjob from that slut Cindy, in mom and dad's bed." I stopped, I thought I was completely alone, it was my first time and we did it in the first bed there was, which was unfortunately my parents.

"You-you...saw that?" I asked as my voice quivered.

"Yes, all of it, your moaning and her licking it all up off of you." She replied, as she looked me square in the face.

"That was personal." Was all I could say.

"But, you do not know how much I wished that was me." She said quietly and then giggled.

"C'mon, let's go back to the dorm." I said as I picked her up again and carried her up the stairs.

When we got back to our room, I gave her some water and told her to sip it. "Drink it...it'll help." She did and then lay back on the bed. "I'll see you in the morning." I said as I walked into my room, but I left the door open in case she needed help.

--------------------

When I woke up in the morning I checked on Katrina, she was still sleeping. I made breakfast and offered Katrina some.

"Good morning sunshine." I whispered.

"Uh...why are you whispering?" She asked quietly as she turned around to face me.

"Would you rather me talk like this?" I asked in my normal voice.

"Oh no...it's pounding in my head." She said as she put her hand over her ears.

"I made you breakfast." I whispered and placed a plate on the dresser next to her.

She ate some and drank some of the orange juice I gave her. "I'm sorry about last night..." She said suddenly as she looked at me with an embarrassed face.

"It's all right, you were just drunk, luckily I got to you in time." I replied as I sat next to her.

"I'm so sorry..." She said as she wiped her eyes.

"It's all right, there's no shame in getting a little loaded." I said trying to make her feel better.

"A lot, I was too drunk last night, but I meant what I said."

I nodded, not knowing how to respond, "I think you...ahem...need to get some more sleep, you can stay home today, don't worry about your classes, I'll get your homework."

"Thanks." She said as she lay back down.

I went back to my room and thought about all of the things she had said last night, about her saying I was such a goody goody, and then about when she had wished it was her instead of Cindy giving me the blowjob. I got up and went for another walk, when I came back, Katrina was trying to pull her shirt off of her head, but it was still stuck over her face, her breasts heaving and jiggling as she tried to pull.

"You need some help?" I asked as I closed the door, seeing breasts were no big deal, I guess all of that porn had desensitized me.

"Uh yeah..." She said as she turned towards my voice, I walked over to her and unbuttoned it.

"You know you should wear a bra," I said as I took it off of her, uncovering her scarlet flustered face. "Some guy might see you from the hallway."

"Always with the guys." She replied as she put her hands over her breasts, covering them, much to my disappointment.

"I know them best." I replied as I held her shirt in my hands.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do...being one of them." She answered as she took off her pants she had on from the night before. I could see her pink and orange thong in full view and then she turned away and walked over to her dresser, pulling out another thong, this time black and lacy. Her ass flexed as she walked across the room to the closet and came back with a towel in her hand. "I'll be out later." She said as she stepped into the bathroom. She didn't close the door and I could hear the water hitting the floor as she got undressed. I wanted to go see her naked, just a quick peek, like I wasn't paying any attention, maybe busy myself in the kitchen or walk to the door to get something. I walked about two steps before I chickened out and went back to my room, shaking my head.

I locked my door and climbed onto my bed and pulled out a small bottle of lotion and undressed, I squirted some on my hand and started masturbating. I was just about to cum, when I heard a knock on my door.

"What?" I asked, trying not to sound like I was masturbating.

"Meto, I need some help." Katrina's voice sounded strained and I quickly wiped the lotion off of my hands and pulled on a pair of shorts, not bothering with my underwear. I opened the door and saw her covered in a towel. "Can you help me, my head still hurts and so does my back."

"All right." I said; trying not to sound so excited. She walked over to my bed and lay face down on it. I didn't know what she wanted.

"Can you massage my shoulders? Then I can take my bath," She said as she took off her towel and lay on her stomach and used the towel to cover her exquisite ass. "Oh, you already have the lotion out, you must've known I was coming." She smiled at me and lay her head back on the mattress.

"Uh, yeah." I said as I walked over to her and bent over and started to run my hands around her back. I started at the top and my hands worked themselves down. I wondered if she had known I was masturbating, my dick had gone down a little but I still sported a considerable bulge in my shorts.

"Oh, that feels so good...you should be a massage guy." She muttered as she moved her face away from the bottom of the bed. "Oh yessss..." She said as pushed my fingers in her neck a little harder than what I had done to her back.

"I've never really done this before." I said as I imitated some of the moves I had seen in all of the movies.

"Well, you really know how to massage goooooddddd." I smiled; did she really mean it? My pride got the best of me and decided I was pretty good. "Can I ask you something?" She said suddenly as she twisted around, holding the towel around her body.

I nodded, "Sure, you can ask me whatever you want." I replied.

"All right, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about what I say all right?" She said looking at my face. "Promise?"

I nodded again and said, "I promise."

"Ok, well, I...I wanted to tell you why I have been acting strange lately...I..." She stopped and the said, "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

I looked at her and tried to look understanding. "What?" I asked.

"I have been having fantasies...dreams...about you, and me." She said hesitating just a little. "I wanted to tell you, but I...I was always afraid that you would think I was sick."

"Oh...well, it's all right." I stammered, trying to show her that it was no big deal.

"I was going to tell you once, it was all I could think about when I was at school and when I finally made the decision to tell you, I was so sure that I could. But when I saw you in mom and dad's room with Cindy...I realized that I must've been crazy...but now, that we are out of the house, I thought this would be the first time to tell you."

"Oh." I said quietly.

"Oh, I probably made you uncomfortable...I'm sorry, I'll leave." She got up and held the towel over her body. "I'm sorry." She tried to hide her face from her discomfort.

I stood up next to her and said, "It's all right, to tell you the truth...I have been too." I replied, trying to make her feel better and that she was not alone.

"Really?" She asked as she pulled her long brown hair away from her face and put it behind her small cute ears.

"Yes, ever since I saw you when you got here...you have turned into an...attractive girl." She smiled at the last part and lay her head on my chest.

"You don't think I'm perverted?" She asked.

"No," I replied as I took her hand into mine. "You are very pretty and any guy would like to have dreams about you too."

"What happened in your fantasies?" She asked, looking up at my face.

"Well, we were lying in bed together and you kissed me and then we started having sex..." I always had a problem with details and hated giving them, I always tried to get the main gist of what the conversation was about. Nevertheless, she didn't care.

"Would you want it to come true?" I knew that took a lot of courage to admit and request. If she had that much bravery to admit she had dreams about me, I figured she had been struggling with this for a while, and had it well thought out. I nodded and stood for what felt like forever when she smiled and kissed me sweetly on my mouth, it wasn't a simple brother-sister kiss, but a loving intimate one.

I kissed her back and took her into my arms, she held her arms around my neck and in our embrace, and her towel fell to the floor leaving her completely naked, both of us moved as one to my bed and fell, still embraced together. I ran my hands around her back and slid them towards the front, taking her breasts in my hands. They weren't big but they weren't small, I couldn't help but smile as I remembered what an older friend had told me once, 'More than a handful is a wasteful.'

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers
12