Hi Mom, I'm Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, Debbie's gonna be so mad she missed all this," he sat back down to his coffee.

I leaped up, knocking my chair over backwards and 'Nurse Ratchet' shushed us again.

"Are you OUT of your mind?" I hissed.

Both the boys turned startled eyes to me, having apparently taken my agreement for granted.

"No WAY...There is NO fucking way!"

I grabbed my bag and the big cup of hot froth and stormed out of the cafeteria. I had no clear idea where I was going, or even why I was running. I hadn't driven so I couldn't leave. Getting a cab this time of night might take hours and forget about buses - they simply didn't run buslines out as far as I lived. Like it or not I was going to have to wait for one of the boys to drive me back home. Stabbing the elevator button angrily I broke a nail, adding to my fury and my feeling that the universe was conspiring against me in some way, and not even sure WHAT specifically I was so angry about.

'How DARE they presume to decide for me...' I thought, hitting the buttons for both top and bottom floors. Having spent years struggling to attain the life I had right now I was not about to just toss it away without a thought. And no matter HOW I felt about Mike now, I knew that a twenty plus year age difference was going to make a difference...maybe not now, and maybe not soon, but someday it was inevitable. I was not about to set myself up for a heartbreak of that magnitude and they'd better all get that through their heads right now, I thought. Still steaming I finally acknowledged to myself that I had no where else to go except back to Debbie's room for now.

I must have traveled up and down in the elevator longer than I thought - when I arrived in Debbie's room, Tim and Mike were already back from the cafeteria. Debbie was up and awake and little "Jake" had been brought down from the Nursery. Tim was holding his son while Debbie struggled to get comfortable in a chair. Mike was leaning against the far wall looking much like someone had just shot his dog - a look that didn't improve much when I entered the room, although a little of the strain seemed to ease in the lines around his eyes and mouth.

Crossing the room to stand near him I muttered, "Later," under my breath.

"Damn straight!" came his equally terse reply, reminding me again that this was not the tractable boy I'd raised but a man grown, and a leader of men in his own right.

Putting aside our differences, and my irritation for now, I focused my attention on the magical sight of a mother nursing her infant for the first time. Jacob had already settled into his mother's arms and was rooting quite hungrily making the snuffling, "piglet" noises that newborns usually do. Debbie was trying to comfort him, while simultaneously trying to undo her gown and allow the infant access to her nipple. As she finally managed to lower the gown sufficiently her nipple grazed Jacob's cheek and he turned in a flash, clamping down solidly on her teat and sucking loudly. She squeaked with discomfort as there is a vast difference between an adult suckling, or even an older baby, and the first desperate sucking of the newborn.

"My God," she said through tightly clenched teeth, "I'd forgotten how tough this is at first! I SWEAR it feels like he has teeth!"

I chuckled in commiseration, remembering my own experiences with nursing Tim and Chris. It hadn't taken long for my milk to come in - in such abundance that neither of the boys as newborns could handle the surplus - but at one point, especially with Tim as the oldest, I'd thought I might have to give up, my nipples had gotten so sore. Eventually though they had toughened and the milk supply had leveled off to equal demand and times spent cuddling and nursing were treasured memories of bonding. I knew that Debbie had ultimately enjoyed the time she had spent nursing Katie and wept when she had to go back to work, and she would with little Jake as well.

Tim was leaning over the back of Debbie's chair watching and I began to feel that we were intruding. Debbie had just lifted Jacob to her shoulder to burp him before moving him to her other breast when Mike and I got a clear view of her breast. Firm and rounded, ridged milk veins showing dark blue against her lighter skin. Saucer-sized dark brown nipples, one clearly glistening with slobber and residual milk clearly drew Mike's attention and I heard the sharp intake of his breath. I couldn't fault him, I wanted to lay my head in her lap and suckle at those abundant fountains too but kept it to myself. It might, however, have been the first time he'd ever seen a woman giving suck and I tried to recall, when Katie had been a baby, if he and Chris had witnessed Debbie nursing. But no, I thought, I recalled that, with the boys still in high school at that time, Debbie had felt more self-conscious around them, either going to another room or covering up with a blanket. No wonder, then, it had seemingly rocked him so profoundly.

Tim, oblivious to the by-play going on across the room, motioned both of us to come closer. Jacob was falling asleep, but reluctant to let go of his source of nourishment, continued to suck infrequently a bubble of milk just visible at the corner of his mouth. Debbie patted his bottom, looking up at the family grouped around her -

"One of you want to take him now? He's done - he's not swallowing anymore - it's all just running down the front of my gown," she laughed. "I'm waaaayyy past ready to grab a shower while there are so many babysitters handy."

Mike eagerly volunteered to hold Jacob, expertly accepting the trade-off and the unnecessary reminder to 'hold his head', reinforcing the decision I'd made earlier. Mike liked children and had always expressed a desire to have children of his own. I was past that and had NO desire to change my status by trying to get my tubes untied. I liked the freedom of no longer needing to arrange babysitters or daycare - the freedom to pick up and go where ever I wanted, when ever I wanted. Mike, whether he realized it, or admitted it or not, needed a younger partner to realize many of his life's goals and I steeled my heart to do whatever was necessary to make sure he got one. Smiling to myself though I admitted, 'in the meantime, there was no harm in enjoying what he was offering'.

We stayed a bit longer till Debbie emerged from the shower, clearly exhausted by the events of her day. Making our goodbyes we made our way back out to the parking lot and I was reminded of the futility of my earlier concerns about exposure. Mike still hadn't spoken, although he did help me get the helmet situated and held the bike steady for me to climb on. The drive back home didn't seem much slower or less exhilarating than the drive to the hospital had been, but I was lost in thought much of the time and didn't notice it being quite so scary.

Arriving back at home I left Mike to handle locking up his motorcycle and went in, pouring two glasses of wine. When Mike came in I handed him one saying, "A toast to Jacob Ryan?"

He nodded curtly, his eyes searching my face for some clue to my feelings. We clinked our glasses, sipping at the wine, a crisp, fruity white I was partial to. Clearing my throat I said -

"Mike, I'm sorry, I..."

Simultaneously he burst out, "Maggie, I'm sorry, I know..."

We both stopped, then started again -

"Go ahead."

"You were saying?"

Self-conscious laughter finally cleared the last of the anger from my mind - reminding me how young my lover was, how inexperienced, and despite everything - how fond of him I was... Sipping my wine again I nodded for him to go ahead.

"Maggie, I'm sorry - I realize now I should have talked to you first - before I talked to Chris or Tim."

Wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my hair he inhaled deeply for a moment before continuing, "But I love you so much. I've never been so happy before. I think you're happy too and I'd like the chance to keep making you happy."

I hugged him tightly for a minute before disentangling myself from his embrace and walking away to look out the atrium windows.

"Mike, honey, I love you too..."

"Well, then..."

"Hush honey, let me finish. I love you - and I love how you make me feel - how I feel when I'm with you. And as far as I'm concerned that can continue as long as we both want it too..."

"But....?"

"But I think that a lot of what you're feeling is simple infatuation."

He started to stammer a protest but I held up a hand to stop him, walking back to lay my fingers against his warm lips.

"Don't get me wrong, honey, I'm not knockin' infatuation. But I'm the first woman you've had a full sexual relationship with...and those feelings are always going to be special between us - but I'm NOT your forever love!"

"You don't know that Maggie!"

"Who better, Mike? I practically raised you don't forget."

"I'm not going to drop this Maggie," he warned.

"That's fair," I sipped some more wine, smiling at him over the rim, "I'm not going to say yes either.... And I'm sorry I blew up that way about it. You startled me. If I'd been expecting this I could have planned better how to respond."

Wrapping his arms around me again he lightly kissed my forehead before saying, "I didn't want a planned response, Maggie... I was hoping you'd say yes."

He pulled my hips against him so that I could feel the firmness at his groin. "Monster" was starting to wake up and pay attention again. Sliding one hand down the back of my jeans he cupped my bare ass, sliding a finger between my cheeks to tickle my anus. His other hand snaked up the front of my sweatshirt, cupping my breast and rolling the nipple between thumb and forefinger. I parted my legs so he could thrust one hard thigh between them and I thrust my hips forward, grinding my pussy against his strength.

"You sure you don't want to say yes?" He murmured against my neck.

"Yes to "Monster"! Yes to what you're doing right now!"

"It's a start," he chuckled, pulling my sweatshirt over my head, adding, "God, have you always been such a horny ol' broad?"

"Absolutely!"

I pulled his face down so I could kiss him deeply, snaking my tongue into his mouth to slide against the rough edges of his teeth, tasting the wine on his own tongue. His hands were busy at the front of my jeans, opening them to slide his hand down against my snatch. Finding me already swollen and wet he moaned happily around my tongue, trying to pull down my jeans one handed. I released him to step away and he watched me narrowly, sucking the moisture from his fingers. Kicking off my shoes and shucking my jeans I left my clothes in a pile on the floor, moving into the great room, knowing he would follow. I bent to open the flue and light the fire I always kept laid. It wasn't particularly cold tonight but the fire would still feel good against our naked skin.

Mike entered the room naked too, holding the wine bottle and glasses. Pulling a quilt from the back of the couch I opened it on the floor, tossing down the couch cushions and pillows. Mike put the wine bottle on the coffee table after re-filling both our glasses. As I settled onto the cushions on the floor he handed me my glass before taking a sip of his own wine and setting down the glass. The flicker of the firelight played across his muscles and the steely shaft rising from his groin, making it seem to be alive and moving on it's own.

He knelt between my legs, picking them up and spreading them.

"God, Maggie, you're so fucking beautiful..."

"You're prejudiced." I whispered, my own hands reaching to pull my pussy up and back - spreading myself open for him and also popping my clitoris out from the hood it was hiding under. I could feel how wet I was as the cooler room air hit my engorged tissues, the contrast helping to fuel my excitement. The heat of Mike's mouth enveloped me then and the rough velvet of his tongue began to work its magic. I felt the room heat up around me as my arousal grew. I came once and then again hard, when he moved away from me briefly, but only for a moment. Sliding my legs up over his arms he lifted my ass up high before leaning over me. I could feel "Monster's" wet head seeking access and reaching down guided him home.

I was bent nearly double now and knew I'd probably regret it in the morning but as Mike bottomed out, deep inside me and I felt myself stuffed and stretched even more than usual, I knew I would enjoy it for the next few minutes at least. He started to pump, pulling nearly completely out of me before driving home again and I could see the muscles of his biceps and pecs swelling and bulging with the strain. Again and again he battered my cervix and womb with his pounding and I wondered if some residual anger was playing a role, or if, more likely, he was staking his claim and marking me as his in some way.

In this position I could clearly see the drag of my clitoris and labia against "Monster's" girth every time he would pull out, or pump back inside me and I felt the pressure building inside me with the continuous stimulation. Then suddenly there was nothing but the feeling of falling, into the white hot pleasure. I heard myself cry out, and buck against him as my muscles seized before the fire consumed me.

# # # #

I came back to myself and full awareness to find that he had carried me into the bedroom and was laying beside me, gently stroking my hands and arms occasionally, mostly just watching me. I stretched and reached for him and he leaned in to kiss me.

"You went away for a while, Maggie."

"Yes, I guess I must have. I don't think I've ever cum so hard I fainted before..."

"You know, you're never more beautiful than when you cum?"

"Bull shit, Mike, I'm an old woman, and..."

"But that's just it Maggie," he interrupted. "When you cum, for just a second there is a look on your face that's hard to describe. At first I was never sure if it was pleasure or pain, but then - all your muscles relax and suddenly I can tell what you must have looked like at 18. You're just....radiant!"

I looked at him suspiciously. Not sure if he was pulling my leg or not, and then realized, he didn't have the experience to do that. He was being totally sincere and I wished, for one brief moment, that someday we might be able to get a picture of that 'radiance'. Then I realized...

"Mike, you didn't cum though?"

Kissing me on the tip of my nose he smiled, "Not tonight. Not this time. Tonight was about loving you."

"But..."

"Now, in the morning," he stretched and yawned, "THAT might be an entirely different story!"

And grinning happily to himself, he kissed me good night and turned out the light...

# # # #

12