Hi My Name Is Tine!

Story Info
"Innocent housewife" goes Black.
2.6k words
4.42
352.4k
54
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Tine!

I'm a married mother of 2 beautiful children and have been married to my husband Henrik through 9 years now, we have known each other right from school and I haven't been with another guy, I must admit I have been tempted several times.

Lately I have found some sites on the net where black guys fuck white girls, black guys with really large cocks, it excites me to see the pics of those well-hung black guys, their cocks are so much bigger than Henrik's, since I found out about that I have been very tempted every time I see a black guy with a nice bulge in his jeans, but no, a decent 36 year old married woman don't do things like that, but in my mind I know it would be fun - just to try such a monster only one time in my life and feel how it is to be stretched to the max.

Both Henrik and I love sex, and we have sex at least a couple of times a week, but he is not happy to use a condom as I demand, I'm convinced that it can be the husbands duty as well as the woman.

Lately I have been in a really stressful situation, we have taken over my daddy's company and it is not running too well, just enough to go around, but then this big deal come around, we got an offer for a business agreement with a large African company, most of the negotiations was done by mail and phone, but now the Africans would send 2 guys to close the deal, the deal that could mean survival of our company many years to come, I was really under pressure and have not been all that kind to my family, but I wanted to close that deal my self without any help, I wanted to prove to my dad I was the right one he let take over his life-work.

The day for the guys arrival had come, I had told them I would pick them up at the airport, after some searching and having them called over the speaker I found them, I was really surprised, the 2 guys was BLACK, I had suspected that leading persons even in Africa was white, maybe I was a bit of a racist?

I could not help it, my eyes focused for a second on their crotches and I saw to large bulges in their trousers, my cheeks felt warm by the thought of what their trousers concealed, I thought I better leave it at that, I wasn't here to get sex, I was here to close a very important contract, there must be nothing that would ruin that.

In delivered them at their hotel and told them I would be back and pick them up to have dinner in our home that night.

Rashid and Yasir made quite and entrance in our home, both our children made big eyes when they saw the 2 big and very muscular black guys. I had a nice dress on with a very low-cut shoving a lot of my breasts, Henrik was not happy with me showing too much to the black guys, I must admit I enjoyed the attention I got during the dinner, the two black guys stared at my breasts with no shame, I also must admit I got real hot, it sure was nice to be noticed.

After a nice long dinner and a lot of talk I drove them back to their hotel, Rashid offered me a drink at his room and we talked some more the tree of us, I have to admit I was getting so hot and if it hadn't been for that important contract I would have stripped in front of them asking them to fuck me, but I had no idea how they would react on something like that, would they negotiate with a business leader who have offered them sex that way? No I couldn't take that risk, the contract was more important.

We arranged for the meeting at our company the next day and I said goodnight to them both, when I drove home I realized that our "little" chat had taken hours, my god what would Henrik think, with that in my mind I drove home and had become a bit blushing, that I guess made him even more suspicious.

The following days I showed them around the company and the product they was here to by and the excellent quality!

Finally the big night came up, I had the final meeting in my office after closing time so we were alone in the building, Henrik was at home babysitting, or at least I thought he was.

Rashid the highest ranking of the two black guys began to sign the papers, but suddenly he stopped, he said: "I want something in return for this!"

I smiled at him and asked: "What do you want Rashid!"

I saw his smile became a naughty smile and then he said: "I want you Tine, you have twisted my mind with your low cut dress flashing half of your breasts, I want to see all of them and fuck you real good, that's my condition for signing the contract!"

I felt my cheeks blushing and felt my pussy became warm and soaking wet by the thought, this was what I have been fantasizing about, no I must be careful I could not be unprofessional, maybe it was a test?

I said to Rashid: "I can't do that, I'm a married woman with 2 kids, no Rashid not that!"

Rashid's smile became tense and he said: "That's OK Tine, no contract lets go home Yasir!"

T realized that Rashid wasn't joking, it was not a trap, I felt a thousands of butterflies take off in my belly when I heard my own voice far away say: "Wait a minute, I agree, but on the condition I have the signed contract FIRST, and one more thing, I'm not on the pill and in the peak of my cycle right now, so you have to wear a condom or pull out and deliver on my body, not inside me, is that OK!"

Rashid smiled and signed the rest of the papers and handed Yasir the contract to sign too.

Now Rashid waved a paper in front of me while he had the signed contract in his other hand he said: "You get the contract as soon as you sign this paper!"

He handed me the paper, on the paper was the following text: I Tine sign this paper to tell I will have sex with Rashid & Yasir and have no right to change my mind and have second thoughts and then the date today.

With shaking hand I signed the paper, I had become so hot and horny, my fantasy was to become true in a few minutes from now, and I exchanged the paper with the contact and placed the contact in our safe.

I turned around and saw Rashid taking off his clothes, Yasir came to me and caressed my body while he undressed me, I cry out loud of surprise: "Oh my god!" when I saw what Rashid's trousers have concealed, it was big, no it was enormous I remember saying: "I don't think I can manage that monster, my husband's is much much smaller!"

Rashid laughed and said: "Don't you worry Tine, we will be very gentle with you as a start!"

Yasir took of his clothes too; his cock was nearly as big as Rashid's, but OK nearly as big.

Rashid placed himself in front of me with his throbbing cock pressed firmly against my belly and Yasir behind me with his cock pressed against my back.

Rashid kissed me deeply and our tongues play with each other in my mouth, his hands was all over my hot shaking body, Yasir stood behind me rubbing his cock against me and kneaded my breasts, oh my god it was so good, I felt so hot and horny, every bit of doubt was blown away and I gave my self completely to the two black men and surrendered my self to their desire, I was no longer the boss in my own company, I was the horny slut of the two black men.

I felt Rashid push 2 fingers into my pussy and I moaned out loud of pure pleasure. Far away I heard his voice say: "My god Yasir she is soaking wet, she really want us, and by god she will need all that wetness when we fuck her!"

I was turned around and was pressed down on my knees in front of Yasir, Rashid's hands was resting heavily on my shoulders.

Yasir pressed his big black cock firmly against my mouth and hissed: "Suck my cock Tine, suck it like the white slut you are!"

I opened my mouth so vide it hurt and let him enter my mouth.

Rashid grabbed my hand and pressed it against his throbbing cock, I understood a hint and grabbed it and began stroking is gently, I continued doing that until I had Air's load down my throat in heavy squirts I began to cough and had a hard time getting some air.

I felt my body being lifted from the floor, Rashid carried me to my desk and placed me on my back he spread my legs wide apart. I moaned: "Please be gentle with me Rashid and remember to pull out and shoot on my belly!"

Rashid smiled and placed his big black cock between my cuntlips and played with it there in the opening of my pussy, op and down not in and out, it felt like an electric shock every time he hit my clitoris.

My breathing became heavy and I heard my voice like in a dream say: "Ooooooh Rashid take me now, take me you big black stud!" I felt my cheeks blushing at the thought of what I just said!"

Rashid smiled at me and said: "Are you sure about this Tine?"

I moaned desperate to feel his big cock inside me: "Yes Rashid, take me now, I want you, I have fantasized about you ever since we meet in the airport, Fuck me now please!"

I felt the pressure against my pussy increase and real slowly I felt it began to enter my pussy, he stretched me in a way Henrik never did and it was a feeling of pure lust mixed wit a big deal of pain, I moaned and sobbed I tossed my head from side to side, then the big head of the cock was inside my pussy, Rashid stopped for a while so my poor pussy could relax a bit and adjust to the monster inside me, I felt the pressure ease a bit and soon after I heard my self begging for more.

Really slowly he entered me with maybe half of his monster, then he began to fuck me with slow gentle strokes, I could feel how he got a tiny bit deeper into me every time, suddenly without any warning a big orgasm hit me, not like it use to with my husband, no much heavier, my pussy milked his big cock in cramps and my whole body was convulsing while I screamed out loud and moaning, suddenly I felt Rashid redraw his cock and a moment later his seed splashed out over my belly and breasts, I was relived he remembered to pull out like he promised, but at the same time I had a strange feeling I had been cheated.

Then it was Yasir to fuck me. His cock was hard again and I now realized it was a bit thinner than Rashid's I only received about 2/3 0f, Yasir hammered his cock into my pussy and entered me with 3/4 of his big cock, I screamed cause the brutal entry.

He began to fuck me with long deep strokes, slowly more and more of his black cock disappeared into my pussy and at last his heavy balls began to slap my ass as every time he drove his cock to the bottom of my pussy, I have managed to take his big cock to the balls, I couldn't recognize my self as I lay there begging Yasir to fuck me harder and harder, I heard Rashid laugh and say: "What are you saying Tine, you sound just like a woman who don't get enough at home?"

I moaned; "Yes Rashid, this is so great harder, harder please!"

Yasir fucked me for a long time while I had my legs around his hips, suddenly he struggled to get free, and he only managed to get his cock out of my pussy as his load hit my abused and stretched hole, again I felt cheated in some strange way.

Rashid was ready for another round, he hammered his big fat cock into my pussy and fucked me hard and fast, this time deeper than before, but I could not feel his balls hit my ass yet.

While he fucked me hard I had my heels against his buttocks and pushed him a bit deeper every time he pushed his cock deep into my pussy, I moaned an screamed out loud and got 2 orgasms before I felt he wanted to pull out, I didn't want that to happen and I pressed my heals hard against his buttocks and moaned out loud: "Noooooooo Rashid don't pull out, I want you to pump your seed deep into my belly and womb, I want to feel you fill me with your seed, make me your woman now, ooooooooooh yes Rashid ooooooooooh!"

Rashid hissed: "Horny white bitch, oooooh now it comes Tine oooooooooh!"

This time I felt the black mans seed hit my womb, I felt like a complete woman in that moment and felt the orgasm hit me while he filled my pussy and womb with his seed.

We lay tightly clenched to each other while his cock shrunk a bit, when he later pulled out he suggested we continued the party in his hotel room.

I went to close a window and right outside I got a glimpse of Henrik with his tiny dick in his hand, the blinds have not been entirely closed and Henrik have been watching, I blow him a kiss and closed the window and the blinds.

I took a quick shower before we drove to the hotel.

When we got there we started with a small drink before we continued our sexadventure, Rashid and Yasir took turns on me, they fucked me hard and deep so their balls hit my ass, 6 times more that night I had the wonderful feeling of being a real woman receiving their hot potent black seed, I wonder what the chambermaid would think next day when she had to change the sperm soaked sheet.

Before I left them Rashid said: "I hope we will do business soon again and have other contracts needing a signature!"

I kissed them both and said: "So do I!"

When I arrive at home early in the morning tired and really satisfied like I never had been before, Henrik meet me in the hall, he gave me a hug and a kiss and said quietly: "Had a nice evening honey?"

I smiled at him and said: "I had a wonderful night!"

I got down on my knees and pulled out his tiny dick and sucked it until it was real hard, then I lay down on my back and whispered: "Take me Henrik, I don't think you will have to wear a condom now!"

The end?