Hi Neighbor Ch. 2

Story Info
Does Jill know?
1k words
4.2
49.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers

After my last indiscretion with Dave you will recall that Jill called Jerry and asked if the four of us could get together for dinner and to have a talk. Well, we met at a local restaurant and Jill handed me a paper bag containing my bedroom slippers which I had left in her bedroom earlier that day. Things were very tense all during the meal even though Dave and Jerry tried to keep it light. As we left the restaurant my friend Jill said, "next time I hope you remember to take your things with you."

We drove home and Jerry and I had gone to bed and were asleep when the phone rang. It was Dave calling from his cell phone from out around his pool so that Jill couldn't hear him. He wanted to know if he could come over for another round of hot sex before he left for Michigan in the morning as he and Jill had been fighting all night and he wanted to get away and let her cool off. I said, "sure, but lets do it in the morning as I was already asleep." Dave agreed and we decided that he should come over in the morning after Jill had gone to work.

About 8 am we heard Dave's car drive off and in a few minutes Jill backed her car out and drove off as well. We then got up showered and were eating breakfast when a knock on our back door let us know that Dave was here. Since he parked his car about a mile away he walked back by the back streets so as to not be seen and he was here and ready. We were eating breakfast, so we asked him to join us , which he did. Then after eating, he said, "Could we go to bed now Cheryl honey as I need to get to at least Atlanta by this evening?" I replied, "sure if it's okay with Jerry." Jerry agreed and even did the dishes and walked the dog while Dave and I retired to the bedroom for some more hot sex.

The bed had been left unmade as we were expecting Dave, and I was still in my robe, which was quickly removed showing Dave all the stuff he was crazy for. In moments, he had his clothes off too and I laid on the bed on my back with my legs spread so that he could eat me with his mouth, tongue and fingers which he does so well. He licked my clit, sucked and tugged on my labia and ran his tongue in my pussy as deeply as possible and tickled me with his movements until I was grinding my pussy against his face furiously and coming with loud noises. It's a good thing that I am multi-orgasmic or I would have been done at that time, but instead, I was raring to go and ready for more.

Dave then lifted my legs over his shoulders, reached down and spread my pussy lips and lifting me off of the bed began to rub his 8" dick up and down my slit until I was going nuts. Jerry then came into the room and asked if there was anything he could do to help. I said, "since you are here, please put a couple of pillows under my ass so that Dave can get deeper penetration and won't tire himself out holding me up." Jerry then got the pillows and sat in an armchair so he could watch. This was the first time he had seen Dave fuck me so he wanted to see if he could learn anything.

Dave now began that slow fuck that drives me wild. He puts just the head and an inch or two of his dick into my pussy and then pulls it out slowly repeating this until I am begging him to fuck me hard. My pussy is flexing with anticipation and my labia are being spread and stretched as he now begins to drive deeper and deeper until he is buried in my pussy and our pelvic bones are rubbing together and I am about to have my second orgasm. Dave now picks up speed and is slamming his meat home and with an explosion he unloads a giant load of cum deep in my pussy and I cum so hard with him that my kegel muscles almost push him out as I am squeezing so hard.

Now as Dave rolls to the side while keeping his dick in my pussy I notice that Jerry has approached the bed naked. I didn't even see him get undressed as I was so busy with Dave. Jerry then rubs his dick against my left cheek and my lips until I understand that he wants a blowjob which I am happy to supply. In a few moments of sucking, rubbing, and swirling my tongue around Jerry's dick he unloads a shot of cum deep in my throat which I swallow eagerly.

Now Dave is ready for a repeat and having gotten another erection wants to do it doggie style which is fine with me except that in that position my clit doesn't quite get enough stimulation which slows down my cumming, which is probably what Dave has in mind. Now I can again feel the stretching of my labia and the fullness of my pussy as Dave is in more of a hurry this time. Suddenly Jerry who knows my needs climbs under me and begins to lick my clitoris on every outstroke that Dave takes and I am flying to my third orgasm!! Dave is a little slower and now picks up speed with his thrusting until we are making the bed rock. Finally he cums another ton and as he pulls out he says, "that was great, and should hold me for a week or so. Can I come see you again when I get back?" "Of course," I replied as I smiled at him and Jerry and stretched out on the bed in total relaxation.

After Dave dressed and left the phone rang again and this time it was Jill who wanted to apologize for her rude behavior last night and asked if Jerry and I would have dinner with her at her house tonight as Dave was called out of town on business. Of course we agreed even though we knew the truth. We'll just have to see what tonight brings.

Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers