Hi, Polly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on, Polly. It's only fair. Don't you believe in equality?"

"Look, I-I just wanna go. You don't have to pay." The tightness in her chest was coming back.

"I shouldn't have to pay. You got most of the pleasure."

"Can I have-borrow some clothes, please?" She was beginning to wheeze again.

Feeling insulted by Polly's rejection, Libby said, "Not till you lick me first."

Polly got off the bed and looked around the room, finding only a towel draped on the back of a chair by the dresser, which was just by the door. She ran for it, but Libby stopped her. They struggled, then Polly punched Libby in the gut, grabbed the towel, and ran out of the bedroom with it. She wrapped it around herself and ran down the stairs to the basement.

Libby ran after her, chasing her to the door leading out to the alley. As Polly opened the door and was about to run outside, Libby grabbed the towel, pulled it off Polly, and quickly closed and locked the door. Polly was naked in public again.

Polly banged on the door. "Let me in!" Her chest pains were getting unbearable.

"Sorry, Polly," Libby said. "You refused me. I don't appreciate that kind of disrespect, especially after I tried to help you. You're on your own now."

"Hey, Polly!" a familiar voice, Tory's, called out.

"Oh, no," Polly said to herself fearfully. She ran up the stairs and into the alley, where he was waiting. Not wanting to put up with him again, and seeing those horny Thai men coming up behind Tory, she ran out of the alley.

"Polly, come back," Tory yelled, chasing her, as were the Thai men.

Everybody was staring, pointing, and shouting cat-calls at naked, running Polly, who, terrified and humiliated, ran out into the road without thinking, her tits bouncing and catching the attention of all onlookers. Her feet would step on little rocks, which stabbed into her soles, but though she limped in pain, she tried her best to ignore it.

Libby came out not only to look at Polly's delicious nakedness once again, but also out of spite, to enjoy watching Polly's humiliation, after she so humiliatingly rejected Libby's advances.

Teary-eyed Polly, feeling all those ogling eyes pouring all over her body, didn't even care when a car almost rammed into her. She was so lightheaded, she didn't even know what was happening anymore.

She then could barely make out, in her blurry vision, Anchali running up to her with a sari to cover her nakedness with. As her friend approached, she fainted right there on the ground.

"Is she dead?" an American onlooker asked.

Anchali arrived, wrapping the sari around Polly's body and picking her up. "I don't know," Hurrying away with the body, Anchali said. "I hope not."

"Hi Libby," Tory said when he saw her.

"Hi Tory," Libby said. "Pity about the whore, eh?"

"Yeah," he said. "Dead or alive, she was a nice little tart. I don't get to enjoy her anymore, anyway. She isn't getting that money I promised her before. Pretty brown body, though. You still teaching the Mayor's son?"

"Yeah. How's your dad's business?"

"Great. Making lots of money."

"Good for you. Lots more whores for us to get at that way."

"Speakin' of which, I thought I was going to see you at the beach just now," Tory said. "I was going to introduce you to Polly. I had her come out naked and everything."

"Yeah, I know, sorry," Libby said. "I was held up at home. Anyway, I did meet her, by lucky accident. She ran into my alley, I took her into my home, and ate her out."

"Oh, good on you, then. Wish I could have been there to watch." Libby laughed.

Anchali rushed back, having heard the last part of Tory's and Libby's conversation. Anchali frowned at the lecherous crowd that had been ogling Polly's body.

"Hot-looking whore, that Polly," a Thai man said.

"You're the whores!" Anchali shouted at everybody. "I just took her back to her family, who are mourning her right now. She's dead! She'd always had a weak heart, and the stress you all put her through gave her a heart attack! You did this to her! She just wanted to make enough money to pay for her mother's medical bills. She was trying to be a good daughter in the only way she knew how! And you killed her! You bastards!" Anchali stormed away, sobbing.

I warned her, Anchali thought. How I tried to warn her.